Forum Settings
Forums

"Mr. Fix it" - Jeff Rovin - covering up scandals for the white house

New
Oct 24, 2016 7:14 PM

May 2010
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/politics/hillary-clinton-lesbian-trysts-scandals-wikileaks-mr-fix-it-articles/

This is some insane shit. He's being interviewed live on Hannity right now. His entire job was to bury stories with bribery.

Jeff Rovin

Ghost writer for Tom Clancy among many other things. He was one of a team who would work to catch wind of salacious stories from tabloids (who would get the scoops before the mainstream media) and would then be given money to pay them off, to either kill the story (which would eventually come back up diluted), or soften the blow of the stories.

His intent on this is to protect people he knows, and his hope is that he'll level the playing field and that we'll just stop in this senseless... behavior? corruption? Whatever you name it.
ThrashinuvaOct 24, 2016 7:43 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Oct 24, 2016 8:35 PM

Nov 2008
The media and such need reforms badly, like strict reforms that will be enforced to the fullest extent of the law.

Oct 24, 2016 8:56 PM

Nov 2009
. . .

He intercepted Tabloids from running articles? Why? They are 100% bullshit anyways, no point in caring what they publish.

I mean read the url, "Hilary Clinton Lesbian Trysts"

These are sources like TMZ or Gawker . . . Just as a heads up on where you are pulling your information from.
Oct 25, 2016 4:26 AM

May 2010
You didn't even watch the video did you?
Oct 25, 2016 12:18 PM
Jul 2018
Pirating_Ninja said:
. . .

He intercepted Tabloids from running articles? Why? They are 100% bullshit anyways, no point in caring what they publish.

These are sources like TMZ or Gawker . . . Just as a heads up on where you are pulling your information from.

He pulls his information from whichever source befits his obvious political bias, whether it's true or not. I've said this a thousand times. Whenever I spot a thread where he's the OP, I know I'm in for the same drivel, second, third, fourth verse, same as the first.
Oct 25, 2016 12:51 PM

May 2010
clandestine said:
Pirating_Ninja said:
. . .

He pulls his information from whichever source befits his obvious political bias, whether it's true or not. I've said this a thousand times. Whenever I spot a thread where he's the OP, I know I'm in for the same drivel, second, third, fourth verse, same as the first.

I put the url there because the interview wasn't over yet. The link doesn't actually say much, so I don't know how you're labelling that my "source".

If you're accusing me of having misleading sources...

My "source" says that a man was going to reveal himself on Hannity at 10 PM EST as of yesterday.

That actually happened. The video in my first post is that interview, at 10 PM EST, and he revealed himself.

Do you even know what you're accusing me of? Have you even watched the video? Did you even click the link and read what was past it the url?

The answer is no. You and @Pirating_Ninja like to take stances on things without informing yourselves.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.