'Full Metal Panic IV' Announces Main Staff, Slated for Fall 2017

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 23, 2016 4:39 PM

Oct 2010
This is a powerful lineup. Based Gatoh.
Oct 23, 2016 7:55 PM

Jan 2011
So KyoAni is out and Xebec is in huh? At least Xebec is a good studio although I can only credit them greatness in the TLR department but have done some pretty decent mecha shows so again this isn't a bad thing. The rest of the creative staff should be good compliments.

This is great news regardless. Gives me the perfect reason to rewatch the series again. Nice stroll down memory lane as this series was easily in the first 15-20 shows I ever watched years ago.
IZEROIIOct 23, 2016 8:02 PM
Oct 23, 2016 9:27 PM

Jan 2010
Darklight0303 said:
Bourmegar said:
but does the industry do that?

If this season is called the 4th by them then it would seem the answer is yes

They could pull a FMA:Brotherhood where the first few ep is a recap to bring all the non-fan up to speed

edit: Looking at the track record of Xebec, this studio loves sequel so pretty sure they want a franchise out of this
polke45Oct 23, 2016 9:37 PM
Oct 24, 2016 4:07 AM
Jan 2016
That's interesting. I should start watching the anime.
Oct 24, 2016 4:25 AM

Oct 2015
From the studio that brought you the harem shows that ruined the modern anime industry comes a new instalment in a dead franchise! Wow, such happiness!
Not to mention how awful Break Blade is. This will be terrible.
"I came here to sniff Madoka panties and kick witch ass and I am all out 'doka panties" - Homora Akemi
Oct 24, 2016 6:33 AM

Apr 2011
Looks like I can put off my rewatch until next summer. (I was honestly hoping for this to air next spring but oh well.)
I'm still very excited about this, fmp is one of my favorites. :)
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Oct 24, 2016 6:41 AM

Feb 2011
RIP dreams of kyoani doing it
Oct 24, 2016 8:45 AM

Jan 2013
sjo said:
From the studio that brought you the harem shows that ruined the modern anime industry comes a new instalment in a dead franchise! Wow, such happiness!
Yeah, let's ignore the staff that did Yamato 2199! You do realize there's different staff within the studio?
But who knows, it might be shit after all.
CabronOct 24, 2016 10:15 AM
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Oct 24, 2016 9:27 AM
Aug 2015
sjo said:

So you're just going to ignore the credentials of the staff? They have solid mecha experience for the most part. The director himself has worked on Eva closely with Anno and the writing is all being done by the original creator too. You also seem to conveniently ignore stuff like Yamato 2199, Argevollen, and Fafner EXODUS. Xebec doesn't just do fanservice/harem shows. It's certainly worth checking this new season out and it has the potential to be the best installment yet.
Oct 25, 2016 5:35 AM

Oct 2015
Sterben0022 said:
sjo said:

So you're just going to ignore the credentials of the staff? They have solid mecha experience for the most part. The director himself has worked on Eva closely with Anno and the writing is all being done by the original creator too. You also seem to conveniently ignore stuff like Yamato 2199, Argevollen, and Fafner EXODUS. Xebec doesn't just do fanservice/harem shows. It's certainly worth checking this new season out and it has the potential to be the best installment yet.

And you can't take a joke. Forgot MAL is the second coming of tumblr.
"I came here to sniff Madoka panties and kick witch ass and I am all out 'doka panties" - Homora Akemi
Oct 25, 2016 8:14 PM
Aug 2015
sjo said:
Sterben0022 said:

Oh that was supposed to be a joke? Well hate to break it to you but it felt a bit lacking. I would suggest to work on trying to make your future jokes sound more like actual jokes lmao. Looking forward to your upcoming material bud!
Oct 26, 2016 5:04 AM

Oct 2015
Sterben0022 said:
sjo said:

Oh that was supposed to be a joke? Well hate to break it to you but it felt a bit lacking. I would suggest to work on trying to make your future jokes sound more like actual jokes lmao. Looking forward to your upcoming material bud!

God, MAL users are so easily triggered, lol.
Oct 26, 2016 6:47 AM
Aug 2015
sjo said:
Sterben0022 said:

God, MAL users are so easily triggered, lol.

So that includes yourself right? Lol, I get the joke this time. You're improving!
Oct 27, 2016 3:29 PM

Apr 2007
Wow, can't believe how long it's been since the last FMP! series. This is pretty much the best news ever.
Oct 28, 2016 9:42 AM
Mar 2012
Lots of mech staff looks solid.
Most xebec shows i've seen were trashy so not sure what to expect...
Dec 10, 2016 3:19 AM

May 2016
FINALLY XD

I have been waiting long time ago for this great news and I have a faith that someday they will continue it T^T (this is best news I have ever heard)

Can't wait to see my favorite anime & male character Sousuke ^o^ along side with my no.1 voice actor Tomokazu Seki *yatta*
Jan 21, 2017 7:57 PM
Jan 2017
Nice. Definitely one of my favorite mecha series. Sosuke reminds me of Chirico Cuvie. Probably explains why the two are good friends in Super Robot Wars.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

29 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
10 minutes ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

3 by Etherius_ZS »»
2 hours ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

97 by Nanaca »»
7 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
Apr 22, 11:26 PM

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Apr 22, 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.