Forum Settings
Forums
Monogatari Series: First Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 6, 2020 9:45 AM

Mar 2012
Hanekawa constantly showing up out of nowhere is pretty annoying/convenient. She's trying real hard to get that D.
May 1, 2020 9:32 PM

Jan 2019
This one surpassed the previous film in every way for me.

It felt like the quintessential monogatari series film. The quirky animation, the word play, the humor, the psychological games, all of it was there and woven together so beautifully.

Being the second entry in a trilogy, it didn't pack the emotional punch I personally require for a 10/10, but it was damn near close.
May 16, 2020 11:45 AM

Aug 2018
Hanekawa is quite interested in Araragi, it seems.. With ;3 face a lot of time.. Guess, she likes compliments of being smart and knowing things.. But still feels a bit odd, why she likes him, when he's just trying to ditch her in the moment.. Perhaps she has some kind of memory of him or something.. It's a bit strange, if she liked him only because he saw her panties.. I mean.. Is she into exhibitionism?.. It doesn't seem so?.. Though, what do I know.. Haven't seen any series, only Kizumonogatari first movie, not other Gataris..
Well, in the end he even rejected her.. Well, after talk about vampires, though.. Maybe it got him angry.. Maybe he wanted to protect Hanekawa like that by making her stay away from him.. Who knows.. To Hanekawa it certainly must have looked very strange, though.. First of all quite hurtful, though..
Hanekawa was very persistent to still be together with Araragi.. Be it like a pair or friends, or something.. Hanekawa really is doing a lot in this relationship.. I don't feel that Araragi does.. Though, he tried to reject her for her own sake.. But he'd also better start being warm person as well.. ;p
I like second movie much more than first one so far, by the way.. Maybe Hanekawa got more time, so I better start feeling her as a character.. As well as Araragi did more things.. Mainly that controversial rejection of Hanekawa, which more portrays him maybe in positive light rather than negative..
Well, Hanekawa can be lewd sometimes.. Touching body and stuff.. But she doesn't look like a whore or something.. As well as she said herself, that she hasn't touched other boys' bodies.. She is only interested in Araragi, it seems.. Lucky guy.. ;p I mean, she's smart, dedicated, at times lewd, funny, cute - what more you need for waifu material?.. ;p I don't have waifus personally, though.. But she's a good pair for many men, probably..
It'll be hard for me, probably, to see other girls as waifus for Araragi, knowing the harem nature of anime.. Now that seeing how nice of a girlfriend/wife Hanekawa would be really.. ;p
Did Hanekawa die?.. Damn.. Sad..
Glad that she's back..
But.. I'm not a fan really with their relationship not progressing further.. It seems like they're deciding to remain friends.. Close, but just friends.. I think it's done with idea that series would have even more waifus, who would get together with Araragi even more.. The essence of harem without really any romantic dedication.. But in the end, it's quite frustrating, really.. It's like relationship is a bit unrealistic.. And it is unrealistic, because lewd things were involved as well.. It's not like they're close only on platonic level or something.. It's just for the sake of harem sake, this lewd side is being unrealistic, really..
If Hanekawa was saved once, though.. Why wouldn't she be saved if that kidnapper would kill her?.. I mean, if it's not blood, but air.. Eh.. I'm pretty sure she was dead for some time, and it means without air as well for some time, when she got revived earlier in the episode.. It's just plot hole.. Not that it matters really much, though..
Overall, it was a great movie.. I really like Hanekawa after this, and this is enough for me, really.. She's just too good.. ;P
May 21, 2020 10:46 PM

Aug 2019
holy shit there was a TON to digest this time around.
Ok, we've gotten around to the fighting parts! Now all the dialogue "this is your quest" things are over, time for the action to be rolled out. Personally the fights were very brutal and i liked all of them overall. Incredibly happy we are really shown a full powered Araragi, going all out, limit cap taken off, no shits at all
really showing off what it's meant to be Kiss-Shots Kin.
Dramaturgie's fight was great, gave us a preview i guess at what abilities Araragi has and i think my favourite fight of the 3 with the ending being very honourable and just. Right, i aignt gay, but OOooOoOOoH Araragi being fucking ripped af thanks to vampire conversion giving you literally a peak physical human body caught me SO off guard. God damn i won't lie if i was kinda in awe slightly.
Episodes fight was also very good,
Hanekawa suddenly getting hit with crossfire was, although a bad thing, was really the trigger for an all out Araragi and Episodes ability was also very interesting.
Gullotine Cutter's fight was...hyped up a lot i guess? Sadly the dude looks like he's about to get shafted xD
I know i've said this before, but the background for these movies are soooo fucking lovely . Scene with Araragi and Hanekawa talking after the episode fight, in the wheat field next to the river with the city across and the Gray skies. Something about how they all work together and compliment each other just makes it into that much more of a lovely scene. Even if they topic the two are talking about was very very... interesting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Kiss-Shot was cute af this time around, interesting way to portray her getting her old self back through different phyisical stages of her body, but i must say sleeping pre-teen kiss-shot was cute as HECK and teen shinobu was, oh now that. thats hot.
May 21, 2020 11:02 PM
May 2020
Gendolfas said:
Hanekawa is quite interested in Araragi, it seems.. With ;3 face a lot of time.. Guess, she likes compliments of being smart and knowing things.. But still feels a bit odd, why she likes him, when he's just trying to ditch her in the moment.. Perhaps she has some kind of memory of him or something.. It's a bit strange, if she liked him only because he saw her panties.. I mean.. Is she into exhibitionism?.. It doesn't seem so?.. Though, what do I know.. Haven't seen any series, only Kizumonogatari first movie, not other Gataris..
Well, in the end he even rejected her.. Well, after talk about vampires, though.. Maybe it got him angry.. Maybe he wanted to protect Hanekawa like that by making her stay away from him.. Who knows.. To Hanekawa it certainly must have looked very strange, though.. First of all quite hurtful, though..
Hanekawa was very persistent to still be together with Araragi.. Be it like a pair or friends, or something.. Hanekawa really is doing a lot in this relationship.. I don't feel that Araragi does.. Though, he tried to reject her for her own sake.. But he'd also better start being warm person as well.. ;p
I like second movie much more than first one so far, by the way.. Maybe Hanekawa got more time, so I better start feeling her as a character.. As well as Araragi did more things.. Mainly that controversial rejection of Hanekawa, which more portrays him maybe in positive light rather than negative..
Well, Hanekawa can be lewd sometimes.. Touching body and stuff.. But she doesn't look like a whore or something.. As well as she said herself, that she hasn't touched other boys' bodies.. She is only interested in Araragi, it seems.. Lucky guy.. ;p I mean, she's smart, dedicated, at times lewd, funny, cute - what more you need for waifu material?.. ;p I don't have waifus personally, though.. But she's a good pair for many men, probably..
It'll be hard for me, probably, to see other girls as waifus for Araragi, knowing the harem nature of anime.. Now that seeing how nice of a girlfriend/wife Hanekawa would be really.. ;p
Did Hanekawa die?.. Damn.. Sad..
Glad that she's back..
But.. I'm not a fan really with their relationship not progressing further.. It seems like they're deciding to remain friends.. Close, but just friends.. I think it's done with idea that series would have even more waifus, who would get together with Araragi even more.. The essence of harem without really any romantic dedication.. But in the end, it's quite frustrating, really.. It's like relationship is a bit unrealistic.. And it is unrealistic, because lewd things were involved as well.. It's not like they're close only on platonic level or something.. It's just for the sake of harem sake, this lewd side is being unrealistic, really..
If Hanekawa was saved once, though.. Why wouldn't she be saved if that kidnapper would kill her?.. I mean, if it's not blood, but air.. Eh.. I'm pretty sure she was dead for some time, and it means without air as well for some time, when she got revived earlier in the episode.. It's just plot hole.. Not that it matters really much, though..
Overall, it was a great movie.. I really like Hanekawa after this, and this is enough for me, really.. She's just too good.. ;P

Hanekawa's a top-tier anime girl. Like you, I don't have a waifu, but if I did, she'd probably be a top-tier candidate for that position. As for why Araragi was such a dick: think back to his first conversation with Hanekawa in the first film, along with what he says right before giving Kiss-Shot his blood. Basically, he's got no self-esteem. He's dealing with this whole inferiority complex and he's afraid to get close to people. When he lashed out at Hanekawa, it wasn't because he actually hated her. If anything, he hated himself. At least, that's how I interpreted it.
On the topic of harems and unrealistic relationships: if that peeves you now, you should know that it gets "worse" in the rest of the series. The main saving grace is that the lack of realism is acknowledged numerous times, but if that kind of thing grinds your gears, then you should mentally prepare yourself.
May 22, 2020 12:47 AM

Aug 2018
cayi said:

Hanekawa's a top-tier anime girl. Like you, I don't have a waifu, but if I did, she'd probably be a top-tier candidate for that position. As for why Araragi was such a dick: think back to his first conversation with Hanekawa in the first film, along with what he says right before giving Kiss-Shot his blood. Basically, he's got no self-esteem. He's dealing with this whole inferiority complex and he's afraid to get close to people. When he lashed out at Hanekawa, it wasn't because he actually hated her. If anything, he hated himself. At least, that's how I interpreted it.
On the topic of harems and unrealistic relationships: if that peeves you now, you should know that it gets "worse" in the rest of the series. The main saving grace is that the lack of realism is acknowledged numerous times, but if that kind of thing grinds your gears, then you should mentally prepare yourself.

Hanekawa is indeed nice girl.. ;p

Well, regarding why Araragi lashed out on Hanekawa - I'll stick to version that maybe he wanted to protect her, and that's it.. Well, he gets reminded of vampire stuff, and suddenly realizes that it's better, if she stays out of all this.. So says bad words, and stuff.. He also tries to convince Hanekawa to stay out of this several times later as well..
But I also guess that self-esteem explanation is possible as well.. It's not really explained to the end, and left to several possible interpretations, I guess.. Left for reader to decide himself, how he likes to see it.. That's how it seems to me anyway..

I don't really mind harems.. I like some harem shows actually.. A lot of anime actually has harem in one way or another.. But just that this lewdness thing in particular - it in particular felt unrealistic and just strange.. Like Hanekawa was all playful, using in words sexual teasings as well.. As well as she basically let Araragi to touch her breasts and stuff (if it wasn't his imagination), and afterwards got disappointed that he actually didn't grope her.. And after that they just agree on that let's still be sexual, but it's not about love relationship at all?.. It's just very strange.. Not even trying to date, maybe?.. So in the end this exact thing is feeling like it's done for the sake of harem.. I don't mind harems, even like some.. But in this exact point I don't think it was done well.. It's basically throwing any sexuality and lewdness between them under the bus, devalues it, really.. At least that's so to me.. Show just tells: we'll have these sexual scenes, but we also clearly tell that it won't go pass that, and they won't have a relationship.. Harems should not do that, lol.. ;p Why they even said this thing?.. It feels to me, really, that only for the sake of creating harem later.. I'd better prefer, if it'd be harem, where all girls are loved, for example, rather than noone..

Overall.. So far in this show relationships are the only thing that is really somehow interesting in this anime.. Well, besides nice girls, Hanekawa being one.. Paranormal stuff is alright, but not something I'm interested in - some side dish where characters and relationships between them happen.. I'm not interested in story or stuff like that usually anyway.. I watch anime for characters, really.. But it feels just strange, how Hanekawa is all lewd with Araragi, but also not with him.. It makes her strange as a character, I just can't enjoy this really.. Like what for this lewd comedy is done at all then?.. I better watch some series where there is both lewd comedy, and it's both remain that girls actually want to be with MC.. Like OniAi, Date a Live, for example, or many other harems, where girls do lewd things, because they like MC, not because of "no reason", as we arrive here in this anime.. What is the reason for them to be lewd, if they don't want MC?.. Or what is the reason for Hanekawa in particular?.. Just because she likes lewd things?.. She's not that type of character, she said that she didn't touch any other boys..
Jun 7, 2020 4:01 AM
Jan 2018
one thing source readers shouldn't complain to much about and that is omissions from the source material not everything can be included,

sure there was a few that could have been in there for more context like the part where oshino says kiss-shot saved his life where in the novel it explains what he means, the gist of it was what oshino means is that originally Araragi would have died if kisshot sucked his blood and also explain why kisshot was sleeping on him in the first movie which was becouse she was keeping an eye on him so he doesn't go on a frenzy.

yes Araragi acted that way to hanekawa as he didn't want her to get involved and he also had a bit of anger for being in the situation he is in he even felt like he might have regretted what he did with kiss-shot.

Hanekawa gave him her panties because it was something in a manga they read when the heroine gives the hero something before a battle like a necklace but she didn't have one lol

Hanekawa is alive due to Araragi's blood and her brain hadn't stopped function yet,

they should have went into more detail about the matter ability of a vampire in the series where the clothes are apart of them and they also can make weapons out of it like the dudes swords hands

also that last conversation they had was actually in the school and not outside for some reason they change the scenery for the movies for visual appeal i guess

the buildup to the last fight was cut short , Araragi even makes a joke about Power of Friendship lol also if people complaing that hes OP hasn't really paid attention have they since the first part after all its was hyping him up as a thrall of underblade who was the most powerful aberration,

all araragi need do to was give up his humanity in order to do the tree thing he envisioned to transform his arms like dramaturgy did with swords into a plant because apparently he always wanted to become a plant no clue why.

also new watchers shouldn't really start with the "movies" doesn't matter if this is supposed to be a prequel with alot of series you start with the main series ,
Mattinator95Jun 23, 2020 2:06 AM
Aug 12, 2020 10:59 PM
Mar 2018
this movie was something. very epic fight scenes and such but the fanservice feels random haha. like the panties thing. thought it was pretty funny tho. araragi is finally kicking some ass. 8/10. this is getting interesting.
HotPocketChrisAug 12, 2020 11:10 PM
Aug 26, 2020 8:07 PM

Aug 2020
Uau, apenas uau.

Um dos apelos que me chamaram a atenção para Monogatari foi a existência da trilogia Kizumonogatari, eu havia assistido ao trailer e desde então aquele monumento havia se tornado um dos meus objetivos, eu tratava Monogatari como um deus e por causa disso demorei anos para entrar na história, era como se eu não fosse digno da sua complexidade.

Quando finalmente tomei coragem para entrar nesse universo eu não me arrependi, cada sequência nunca chegou a me desapontar e sempre aumentava minha expectativa naquele grande monumento, eu pensei que se os títulos anteriores foram bons a trilogia dos filmes seria ainda melhor.

Não me interprete mal, eu gostei do filme, foi um filme bom, mas esse é o problema, talvez eu tenha criado uma expectativa gigante em relação ao filme e esse tenha sido o resultado. Acredito que Kizumonogatari é um bom filme, mas não acredito que ele seja um título que consiga satisfazer as expectativas que venho alimentando desde Bakemonogatari, talvez eu devesse ter seguido a ordem de lançamento das novels, talvez eu tenha sonhado demais, porém no fim das contas tudo que me resta é a decepção.

//

Wow, just wow.

One of the appeals that drew my attention to Monogatari was the existence of the Kizumonogatari trilogy, I had watched the trailer and since then that monument had become one of my goals, I treated Monogatari like a god and because of that it took me years to watch the anime, it was like I wasn’t prepared for all the complexity, like I wasn’t worthy.

When I finally took the courage to enter the universe I did not regret it, each sequence never disappointed me and it always raised my expectations in that great monument, I thought that if the previous titles were good, the trilogy of the films would be even better.

Don't get me wrong, I liked the movie, it was a good movie, but that's the problem, maybe I created a huge expectation about the movie and that was the result. I believe that Kizumonogatari is a good film, but I do not believe that it is a title that can satisfy the expectations that I have been feeding since Bakemonogatari, maybe I should have followed the order of the novels, maybe I dreamed too much, but in the end everything I have left is disappointment.

(I'm sorry for my English, I'm just a Brazilian wanting to relieve my feelings)
Unlimited Rulebook, boku wa kimegao de sou itta.
Sep 19, 2020 8:19 PM

Jun 2020
Damn so the first movie was just an introduction? Holy shit that was an amazing animation there, all that scene really shocked me the same as when Hanekawa's gut got spilled.

Well Shinobu got cuter when she ate her leg the gore in this anime was very good when Shinobu stick her hand on her brain was a genius.

The hand tree was great this was better than the first one I can't wait to watch the third movie later and Hanekawa taking of her panties damnnn pink....

That's all I have to say so I'm giving this a 9/10 I enjoyed it the way I watched it was like a few minutes only.
Dec 19, 2020 2:36 AM
Apr 2020
Another impressive movie. As expected of Shaft. It surely surpassed on every aspect offhe freakin god tier animation and hypeness than the 1st movie.

Also, Shaft really loves putting all details in this god tier animation. Let's say to that scene where Hanekawa's guts got bursted. It was LITERALLY detailed from blood up to her intestines. Freakin love that XD

That last fight scene tho. Araragi literally got swagged in there. That guillotine cutter was no match from him at all.

9/10 for this one. Everything is perfect. Now enough of this and gonna watch the last one :)
Jan 10, 2021 11:29 AM

Dec 2020
Out of all the Bake episodes and the first Kizu movie, I enjoyed this movie the most so far. I like the pacing and the balance between dialogue and action scenes. I LOVE the chemistry between Araragi and Hanekawa and think it’s much better than the chemistry between him and Senjougahara.
Feb 2, 2021 8:03 AM

Oct 2016
That was fantastic, I definitely like that more than the first movie since the first movie was basically just setup or an introduction.

Man, I feel bad for Hanekawa now and I understand now why she was really stressed in Tsubasa Cat. She really didn't expect Senjougahara to come into Araragi's life and maybe she thought she's the only one Araragi had.

Maybe if she had acted upon her feeling early maybe things could have been different, but it is what it is. I still love Senjougahara but I think as of right now Hanekawa is my favorite. Though I think as I go on my favorites will change lmao, since they're all great.

Araragi was cool as fuck though, you can really see how he is developing into the man that we know in Bakemonogatari. 9/10
Feb 19, 2021 9:50 PM

Jul 2020
They really should have called this movie "How to Fall in Love with Hanekawa". I sure did.
Jul 16, 2021 8:52 AM
Jul 2018
That was dope. Better than the 1st movie. Fights were fucking beauuuuuuuuuuuuuutiful. 9/10
Aug 14, 2021 7:25 AM

Sep 2018
"Oh nooo, I grew tree arms to stop my not-waifu from being killed by some psycho priest. Now I'm nOt HuMaN aNyMoRe." Get over yourself Araragi - if you want us to care about that, try giving us a reason not being human is a bad thing. So far, everything we've seen a vampire on his level can do far outweighs the downsides of burning in sunlight and not having a shadow. It's not like his mindset or fundamental personality has been warped by becoming a vampire - he's just gained a bunch of superpowers but apparently that's a bad thing because not being human is bad for some reason? It doesn't make sense to me.

Other than that and the gratuitous sexualisation synonymous with Monogatari, this was pretty good though.
Feb 3, 2022 8:27 AM
Jan 2013
Felt rushed and lost focus, the trio of enemies weren't interesting at all, *way* too much Hanekawa and bizarre pantie stuff with her kinda character (also being the least interesting in all of Bakemonogatari for me), not nearly enough Kiss-Shot with her mainly just sleeping and tossed in as more of a matter of fact after she eats. Really wasn't feeling this one much, 6/10 at best imo. Really don't understand how so many found this one better than the first, maybe because they didn't watch it back to back? Idk.
May 2, 2022 5:07 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
If I'm being honest, I never really understood what people saw in Hanekawa when they call her best girl. But this scene right here... puts all those questions and doubts to rest, and then some. Senjougahara is still queen, but this really makes you wonder why Araragi ended up with her instead of Hanekawa.

Anyway, have a screenshot dump just in case you enjoyed this whole scene as much as I did.

Sponsored by: Coca Cola. Taste the Feeling.

I understand now why people see Hanekawa as best girl

And last but not least, just have some of Araragi being an absolute stud

Making Araragi a hot vampire fuck boy and enlarging Hanekawa's already huge boobs to draw in new audiences who may be watching the Kizumonogatari movies as their first exposure and introduction to the monogatari series. Smart move. I think most people including myself would still recommend starting off with good old Bakemonogatari though. The sudden change in the art style and just overall writing and narrative style might put newcomers off. Starting off with Bakemonogatari easily lets you get a good idea of what the rest of the series is like; can't say the same for these Kizumonogatari movies which are quite different.

ANYWAY, enough rambling on. I enjoyed this quite a bit more than the first movie. 7/10. Now onto the third and final one!

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 26, 2022 2:10 AM

Jan 2015
Both loudest I've laughed but also plenty of crying throughout this whole film, absolutely incredible. Feel is more like the series compared to the first film but holds an incredibly cinematic feeling, as expected from Monogatari, this is pure cinema. Pace had me in the whole time and I'm really eager for the finale so I can say for sure, but I am pretty sure this will be my favourite of all trilogies of films. So many points where I'll go from crying heaps to laughing heaps however it's so natural in exchanges, cause y'know, Nisio Isin's fucking amazing. The puns were hilarious. Also Shaft, wonderful choices with how they deliver the comedy. The 2001 reference was perfect. Animation in general, incredible from beginning to end. Voice acting's amazing as always, like before, directing perfectly has you feeling where Araragi is at every point.
Also, like since Second Season, I find Hanekawa's one of the most relatable characters for me, far out, will never get tired of this character.
Probably missing some points but the film was filled with such greatness, beginning to end, that it's inevitable.
Shinobutt was also perfect!
End left me speechless.
Sep 26, 2022 11:14 AM

May 2021
Much more exciting than the previous film, this time, Ararararagi faces off against the three vampire slayers and also shows off his ripped body. Some pretty good character moments for Ruraragi, mostly involving Hanekawa, pretty much his only (human) friend at the moment. Makes me wonder how the hell he hasn't yet noticed that she has a crush on him. I mean, she literally gave him her panties.

While watching, I also happened to strike gold.

Oct 20, 2022 10:23 PM
Jan 2020
Tsubasa's pantsu will be passed generation after generation, a real family crest
Jan 10, 2023 9:51 AM

Jan 2009
the 3 vampire slayers are defeated

Sinobu got all her limbs back but looks like Araragi will no longer turn back to being human though

Araragi and Hanekawa should have been the romantic couple and not with Senjogahara

sakuga is still great too and the pacing is more better this time
Jan 27, 2023 4:54 AM

Oct 2021
This was Fabulous... i laughed, i got emotional and lastly i was entertained so yeah this was quite a feast. First movie was pretty much introduction to characters but this movie really elevated whole movie series for me, now onto the finale.
Feb 25, 2023 8:58 AM

Jan 2011
i think there should ve been less villains, maybe at least one of them d ve been interesting, the amazing visuals are helping to carry these movies for me
Araragi called himself a monster but really, he is more superhuman than monster, he doesnt even seem to feed on blood
Mar 25, 2023 6:54 AM

Nov 2010
20:59 That scene + music kind of reminded me of 2001 A Space Odyssey.
30:46 Fuck, man! Now I want to become a vampire even more! I work out regularly to maintain my physique, and someone like Araragi can keep such a badass-looking body without doing anything. I'm filled with envy. I'm honestly so bored and lazy of working out, and I wish there was an effortless and hassle-free way of doing it.
34:33 Damn, that's such a badass way of remembering stuff. She's literally racking her brains. lol
45:07 Finally, she's back to having a sexy bod. I'm not a fan of lolis, so I'm really glad!
That scene of Araragi running at the speed of light to save his girl and destroying stuff in his path reminded me of The Matrix Reloaded. 8/10
Jul 10, 2023 8:34 AM
Jul 2018
Wowzers! This was really good. Just abandon your humanity Araragi and stay being a vampire as it's cool being one. That human really has so much confidence, that human vampire slayer. I bet he could probably somehow make himself free from that cross
Dec 7, 2023 11:36 PM

Nov 2023
Goddamn man, what an amazing movie this second movie was! What I can say from this is: REALLY AMAZING!
Dec 8, 2023 11:14 AM
boop boop

Mar 2018
i feel like i would like monogatari more if there wasn't this amount of fanservice sometimes
liked it more than the first movie, mainly thanks to the visuals
死だけが確実
Dec 29, 2023 2:41 PM
Aug 2020
i really enjoyed this one

animation,/ ost/ story

with a lot of great scenes

why did i wait so long to watch it...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Feb 1, 11:41 AM

Dec 2022
Another even more fantastic of the 2nd part in this Kizu trilogy. This was more entertaining compared to the first part ofc since it was more of an introduction at most. Ngl the fanservice was kinda nuts lmao.

The fights and atmosphere were splendid imho and now I'm wondering how the finale is going to wrap up with how Kiss-shot remain as a child forever or no?

Also, all Araragi and Hanekawa moments were fire and funny asf like him healing her from fudgin losing her guts that was gory sheesh.
SanessyAdversaryFeb 1, 11:49 AM

Feb 19, 2:57 PM

Jul 2016
After all those wonderful Araragi x Hanekawa interactions. Araragi never realizing she had feelings for him in Bake honestly baffles me.
Mar 31, 11:12 PM

Mar 2023
that fight with guillotine was MIND-blowingly satisfying to watch :O
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Araragi/Hanekawa's relationship

Rance-sama - Dec 28, 2016

13 by Rob7 »»
Nov 18, 2023 9:38 PM

» Why Oshino Meme always wearing an upside down cross earing and necklace ?

YizelTro - Aug 21, 2016

11 by removed-user »»
Jul 10, 2023 8:38 AM

» Am I the only one that thinks that Kizumonogatari is rushed?

Takamura-sama - Jan 28, 2017

10 by KenYorke »»
Jul 24, 2022 12:09 AM

» Where can I watch this?

IEatAnimeAss - Oct 23, 2019

7 by HotPocketChris »»
Aug 13, 2020 3:59 PM

» Don't get your hopes up to see this one in theaters..

Gattz - Sep 8, 2016

14 by Aplope »»
Jun 27, 2017 2:00 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.