Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2016 11:32 AM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh my ~~ ^^ At the start of this arc, I predicted that Yona and Soo-won would finally talk one-on-one in regards to Kouka and Xing's situation... I really didn't expect it'd come true!! I'm excited to see that!! xDD Although I'm a little disappointed that Yona spoke to Hak about it, LOL!! Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Hak or deny the Hak x Yona ship, but I was hoping that Yona would come to this decision on her own, boldly without fear. It saddens me that Yona has so much fear on her face... :( I like that Hak is agreeing to go with Yona (as expected), but I don't necessarily see him as being supportive about this decision either... The author drew a lovely image of Yona walking on grass/ground that scrapes her bare feet, symbolizing the pain she has experienced and may experience if she goes back to Hiryuu Castle...but I honestly think Yona can manage. If the dragons are there to protect her, it'd be even better. <33

Was I the only one who thought Princess Kouren was a male?? xDD LOL, at first I did!! She really is beautiful. And she has such powerful and strong words...It's scary how much she's motivating people to go into war if necessary, and having them all believe they're absolute... :/

It was nice to see the dragons as usual. I love the little moments here, like when Zeno was playing around by putting a piece of cloth around Shin-ah or dressing up Jae-ha... :P I want to see more Ki-ja next chapter. <33

I'm actually pleased by a chapter's development for once. :)
Oct 22, 2016 4:50 PM

Dec 2015
That was a good chapter. Finally it's getting exciting again. Princess Kouren looks a little bit like Soo Woon.

Soo Won's decision will take a very very important part on the future of Xing and Yona's character, I just hope his decision will not lead to Yona thinking of him as an unrightful ruler and hate him completely.
Oct 22, 2016 5:21 PM

Nov 2014
Nunnally03 said:
That was a good chapter. Finally it's getting exciting again. Princess Kouren looks a little bit like Soo Woon.

Soo Won's decision will take a very very important part on the future of Xing and Yona's character, I just hope his decision will not lead to Yona thinking of him as an unrightful ruler and hate him completely.

I definitely agree. I'm happy that Yona and Soo won are no longer dancing around each other. I'm really looking forward to this confrontation! It's also been pretty obvious (at least to me) that Soo won really isn't a bad guy; he just wants to strengthen and unite the country through any means.
Oct 22, 2016 5:37 PM

Jan 2012
Princess kouren LOOKS LIKE a guy.

Oct 22, 2016 7:25 PM

Sep 2012
AllenVonStein said:

No kidding, at first I thought it was again undercover Soo-Won. And then-surprise, it's princes Kouren!
Oct 22, 2016 11:53 PM

Dec 2015
Imdream said:
AllenVonStein said:

No kidding, at first I thought it was again undercover Soo-Won. And then-surprise, it's princes Kouren!

Lots of people on tumblr have pointed out thar Kouren is essentially the female version of Soo-won xD

Actually, hasn't anyone noticed Kouren"s earrings? I don't think I've seen those dangling earrings on anyone besides Yona. Wonder if this has anything to do with Yona's mother?
Oct 23, 2016 10:04 PM

Oct 2016
I am SO antsy for Yona's feelings to develop even more. It seems like this storyline will incorporate both her complicated feelings regarding Soo-Won and her growing affection for Hak as WELL as the intense political dissonance. Really excited for the next chapters to see how these princesses develop!
It's called a trashCAN, not a trashCANNOT.
Oct 26, 2016 6:20 AM

Aug 2013
I'm feeling little bit anxious for Yona's decision, I just don't want to think that they're going to see Soo-Won in his bad condition tho. and then again, Hak will follow the Princess wherever she goes which made me feel sorry for Hak's feeling.
I wonder if this arc will be the last arc since Yona decided to see Soo-won (be strong Hak ></)

Oct 28, 2016 6:05 PM

Mar 2013
Definitely can't wait for Yona's and Hak's confrontation with Soowon. Love this series so much!
Oct 29, 2016 9:31 PM
Jul 2016
I know this is unnecessary but does anyone know if there's a fix date on updates? Actually I just start reading yesterday and I finish them today and I'm curious if they update weekly or monthly. Thanks
Nov 3, 2016 9:25 AM

Sep 2014
ahh I just cought up with 30 last chapters and it's great to see that this manga is still exciting in terms of plot and heartache for the reader :) can't wait to see Yona confront Soo-won directly

and princess Kouren is fabulous and look at her armour, fancyy

Mgst123 said:
I know this is unnecessary but does anyone know if there's a fix date on updates? Actually I just start reading yesterday and I finish them today and I'm curious if they update weekly or monthly. Thanks

every 2 weeks :)
remember me for centuries;
Jun 19, 2020 12:19 AM
Dec 2010
Now this is interesting. We always see Kouka's triumph over surrounding kingdoms and treat them as enemies. But both sides wants to protect their territories. I am curious what will be Suwon's move.
Jul 1, 2020 11:42 AM
Mar 2020
This Honorifix fumbeling realy is interesting as an outsider to the japanese language. So much nuance but also so akward in places xD The jagged path panel was epic

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 257 Discussion

crocodileman94 - Apr 19

5 by Jogii »»
Apr 22, 5:21 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 185 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 20, 2019

26 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 256 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Apr 4

7 by TanmaySpamzzz »»
Apr 12, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 175 Discussion

CrookedPanther - May 20, 2019

32 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 152 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lacznosc - Dec 21, 2017

68 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 10, 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.