Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (18) « First ... « 16 17 [18]

May 22, 2013 3:32 PM

A friend of mine recommended FLCL and kinda forced me to watch it... I just hated it so much, It's the worse anime I've ever seen. I also forced myself to watch Paradise Kiss.

May 22, 2013 5:22 PM

Arcana Famiglia just because I was in mood to be a masochist and also Mondaji because it had a good score in the moment.
They went all horrible for me, they were forced by themselves anyway.

May 22, 2013 5:59 PM

recently watched dusk maiden of amnesia...was complete crap..
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

May 22, 2013 6:05 PM

shattereddreamzz said:
recently watched dusk maiden of amnesia...was complete crap..

Agree, was expecting a good story and only got fanserivce.

May 22, 2013 6:20 PM
Lily Gardener

lizzie-chan said:
A friend of mine recommended FLCL and kinda forced me to watch it... I just hated it so much, It's the worse anime I've ever seen. I also forced myself to watch Paradise Kiss.

100% agree on FLCL.

Also, Hiiro no Kakera, Cuticle Tantei Inaba, and both seasons of Druaga no Tou

May 22, 2013 6:41 PM

Durarara and Bakemonogatari .. couldn't handle it so they're on hold.

May 22, 2013 6:59 PM

KingYoshi said:
lizzie-chan said:

100% agree on FLCL.

Also, Hiiro no Kakera, Cuticle Tantei Inaba, and both seasons of Druaga no Tou

I finished the first episode of FLCL and didn't really get the hype.. I'll probably finish it eventually, but it's going to be hard to watch it all.

May 22, 2013 7:52 PM
Naruto: 'cause my friends were seeing this, and I guess it would be worth a shot for it... it's not that big of a deal in the end.
DBZ: A bit of a repeat from above. Manga is better, thankfully. Managed to skip some of the fillers and fast-forwarded some segments. Overtime, my likeness degraded, to the point that it shouldn't be called the best Anime or awesome anime. ... It's just not. See anime that deserve more credit than this.
Soul Eater: Hype was in the air (a lot), a friend (that same friend!) loves the show (but doesn't love it that much) and... after 1 episode, I'm not seeing the hype. No really, maybe I was missing something here. It's on-hold.
Modified by filmftw1, May 22, 2013 7:56 PM

May 22, 2013 8:11 PM

TTGL

Found it predictable and so I didn't enjoy it.

May 22, 2013 10:29 PM

filmftw1 said:
Naruto: 'cause my friends were seeing this, and I guess it would be worth a shot for it... it's not that big of a deal in the end.
DBZ: A bit of a repeat from above. Manga is better, thankfully. Managed to skip some of the fillers and fast-forwarded some segments. Overtime, my likeness degraded, to the point that it shouldn't be called the best Anime or awesome anime. ... It's just not. See anime that deserve more credit than this.
Soul Eater: Hype was in the air (a lot), a friend (that same friend!) loves the show (but doesn't love it that much) and... after 1 episode, I'm not seeing the hype. No really, maybe I was missing something here. It's on-hold.

I just liked the animation + action, I only watched 1 episode too.
I don't think it's something worth watching in my case at least.

May 22, 2013 10:37 PM

Koihime Musou - I was roaming Youtube and came across one of the openings with an image of a bad ass warrior girl with a spear. I read some comments and it sounded like something for me so I decided it might be worth a shot. 5-6 episodes in I realized the six foot ditch I just dug myself. But I really really REALLY don't like to drop a series (kept that list empty for quite a while now) so I suffered it as best I could. I also counted the second and third season as part of the series and endured those as well. Really wish I could drop anime with a clear conscience (Fairy Tail ain't dropped - it's just on a year long hold!)

Mondaiji with a long ass title (can't remember rest) - This series was honestly painful to watch. Yet again, I stand by not dropping a series until I've reached my absolute limit with it, but Mondaiji sure as hell came close. Enjoyed the art but I had to tolerate the rest.

May 24, 2013 9:39 AM

I forced myself to watch Clannad (and After Story), aswell as Ano hana.

May 24, 2013 9:48 AM

One piece... like its just so hard to watch all those 596 episodes when you want to watch more than one anime at the same time

May 24, 2013 9:53 AM

Well I just forced myself to watch Boku no Pico. Why? Because I found out there's an achievement for it in MAL graph. Yes I'm that kind of person.

On the bright side, at least now I know I'm 100% straight.

May 24, 2013 9:55 AM

It would be Guilty Crown because in just episode 2 I already foreshadowing that i'm gonna hate shuu. I felt like Guilty Crown has a really good animation and soundtrack but the problem is the story there's no substance and there's no character development. The side characters are more interesting than the main characters itself.
Shu for me is included for my list of the most terrible main character why ?? because he's whiny, he's always jealous with Gai Like every freakin time ! And Inori ?? Damn she's boring for a main heroine. The only characters that I like Ayase and Hiyori.

May 24, 2013 11:54 AM

Monster.. I heard it should be scary at the end and I enjoyed watching this one, but it was not as scary as I hoped.

May 24, 2013 5:49 PM
Madoka. I tried to see what people loved about it, and then I saw the last episode..

What the fuck.

May 24, 2013 8:54 PM
Surprisingly, I don't have to force myself to watch Rio! Rainbow Gate and other quality programming, but I did have to force myself to finish Death Note (actually I don't even think I watched the last couple episodes). I really have the worst taste sometimes.

May 25, 2013 4:09 AM

NiN10d0h said:
Madoka. I tried to see what people loved about it, and then I saw the last episode..

What the fuck.

Did you actually watch the whole or took the last episode expecting to understand the process of 11 previous episodes through divine inspiration? It's not clear from this post.

May 25, 2013 4:23 AM

Code geass. Clannad, TTGL and look what is on my favourites now. Never judge a book by it's cover.

May 25, 2013 4:43 AM

Higurashi,because seriously it doesnt make much sense and the kawaii look and stupid talks make you stay away from it BUT in the second season everything begins to make sense and turns out to be pure gold and its one of my favorite anime.And the first season is kinda boring only the
It's insane how awesome Fate/Zero is.

May 25, 2013 4:57 AM

Anything I rated 5 and below.

May 25, 2013 5:12 AM

Boku no Pico, wanted to know what all the fuss was about, still don't know...

May 25, 2013 5:44 AM

My friend forced me to watch the first episode of Fooly Cooly. What a mistake he made. It has no story whatsoever and is just pure randomness, which I can not tolerate at all. If you're going to make an anime, it has to have a story, even if that story is complete bull -.-

May 25, 2013 8:09 AM

Onyx said:
Do your friends 'force' bad anime on you?

No they don't, because I have no friends.

samee??
"If you play around when writing 'small bird', you get 'Takanashi'."

May 26, 2013 7:44 PM
Gunslinger girls , Getbackers and Cowboy bepop imo :S

Jun 2, 2013 3:07 PM
Naruto. I can't do it, I just can't.

Jun 2, 2013 3:28 PM

boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai

it had its funny moments, but for me there was too much fanservice and lolicon shit and the last few episodes were god awful in terms of animation
plus it felt like they were trying to squeeze all the cliche high-school anime tropes into like the last 3 episodes

i thought it'd be a good anime about people who have trouble making friends and i thought it could be something i could relate to but it ended up being worse than i thought ?? i knew it was a harem anime from day 1 but for a harem anime it was pretty bad....

i don't know if i want to watch s2 or not, because i don't know if it's worth downloading it all if it's as bad as the first season u_______u

Jun 2, 2013 4:37 PM

Girls Bravo. The first few episodes were ok but that was it.

Jun 2, 2013 4:39 PM

I may force myself to sit through School Days someday.

*Generic post coming through*
Modified by DatDanimexican, Jun 2, 2013 5:50 PM

Jun 2, 2013 4:42 PM

I'm sure I watched about 200 ep's of Naruto Shippuden - whilst I was up-to-date in the manga (thus ahead), which had also been boring me for years. I'll never waste away my life like this again.

Jun 2, 2013 4:46 PM

School Days. I sat through it all just to see the ending.

Also I suppose Soul Eater counts, though it wasn't really forced. Friend lent it to me and I liked it, but since I was borrowing his DVD I felt a bit more encouraged to watch 26 episodes within a week.

Jun 2, 2013 4:58 PM

Forcing myself through the first few eps of Bokurano along with a friend of mine lol.
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Jun 2, 2013 5:45 PM

If you were to ask me, I'd probably have to go with Zombie Loan and Hellsing (TV Series). Zombie Loan's horrific writing, and all around lackluster production quality totally killed the show and made it an absolute chore to watch. Although I enjoyed the OVA series, Hellsing had similar problems in it's inconsistent writing and convoluted plot. Sword Art and Guilty Crown are way up there as well.

Jun 2, 2013 9:35 PM
Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Panic, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Chuu Bra, Dog Days, Ghost in the Shell 2.0, Hayate no Gotoku Can't Take my Eyes Off You, Hayate no Gotoku Heaven is a Place on Earth, Infinite Stratos, K-On, Korean Zombie Desk Car, Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon, MM!, Nabari no Ou, Spice and Wolf, Princess Lover, R-15, Rinne no Lagrange, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Uta no Prince Sama, Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei.

Some I loved and others I hated.

Forced my friends to watch Angel Beats with me.

Jun 2, 2013 10:20 PM

Shiion-tan said:
You're really the worst. I would've ended our friendship right there on the spot.

Jun 2, 2013 11:44 PM

OfficialGuts said:
Shiion-tan said:
You're really the worst. I would've ended our friendship right there on the spot.

Dull moon wo sagashite omfg the first 35 episodes were frustrating.
I love naruto~kun he's my husbando~~~~

Jun 3, 2013 12:07 AM

This topic was almost a listing topic but asked how to cope, before it got merged with an older listing topic. I don't see much discussion beyond listing shows that people don't like, so I'm going to close it now. Discussion topics should have two-way interaction. Locked.

I am a banana.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (18) « First ... « 16 17 [18]