Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2016 6:17 AM
Feb 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This chapter. The hate is real.

The author has done a stellar job at making me hate Rina. I mean, all the characters are varying levels of shitty but she's the worst by leaps and bounds.

Talk about bad choices. She obviously shouldn't have married him in the first place if she was going to have such an issue with his behavior. Personally I don't think going through your phone or preferring your spouse at home with you and the kids instead of out with others is such a deal breaker. That's pretty subjective though so if it was to her then she should have done something about it long ago. Like talk about it.

This chapter indicated that this may be the first time she's ever really talked about this with him.

Then she says she isn't abandoning her children. She forsook them the moment she chose her own desires over the wellbeing and future of her kids. Azu had like 10 chapters where she contemplated and guilt-tripped herself over the same thing and she's a lesser offender in all this so why does Rina never even pause to think? Don't even get me started on the fact that she invited some stranger into her house and screwed him while her kids were just upstairs.

Her taking the moral highground(failing brilliantly mind you) as if she deserves a trophy for not betraying him until then was aggravating to me. She didn't directly say it but the implication that her actions and the marriage failing was his fault seemed what she was trying to convey. Just another character who isn't taking responsibility for her own feelings and decisions.

It's like "Well, you still chose to cheat on him instead of pretty much any other acceptable alternative sooooo *slow golf clap*"

Anyway, husband isn't great either but I still find him more palatable when the other party is essentially satan. I see a pretty insecure guy whose fears came to pass whose gradually losing his composure, restraint and turning into a shitty fuck as a result of a toxic relationship.

Anyway, to those who want to white knight Rina and insist the husband is at fault because he didn't trust her enough or wasn't as open minded as Junpei just remember that her choices are her own and no one forced her hand. She is who she is of her own making and everything she's done is out of pure selfishness. I just feel bad for the people caught in her wake. Also, hindsight is 20/20, not only is she irresponsible but she's sneaky, traitorous and manipulative to the max.

Now to go use bleach on my brain and forget about this manga for another 4 months.
Nov 1, 2016 10:52 PM
Apr 2012
omg AMEN OP

I don't condone DV but I've been waiting for Rina to get slapped for the past 10 chapters. I honestly dont't care what happens to her, I just want Azu and Junpei to hopefully repir their relationship.

Hopefully the truth will come to light and Rina's plotting from the bveginnin will be exposed.

I care about Rina's kids though, they're so innocent in all of this.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 113 Discussion

removed-user - Sep 25, 2019

7 by removed-user »»
Oct 16, 2020 10:21 PM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 112 Discussion

Short_Circut - Aug 12, 2020

1 by yuli45com »»
Aug 13, 2020 6:04 AM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 109 Discussion

DaniGirl96 - Aug 11, 2019

3 by landofthekwt »»
Aug 7, 2020 9:15 PM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 107 Discussion

DaniGirl96 - Aug 11, 2019

5 by Short_Circut »»
Aug 4, 2020 8:58 AM

Poll: » Holiday Love: Fuufukan Renai Chapter 71 Discussion

removed-user - Oct 25, 2017

10 by removed-user »»
Mar 21, 2020 11:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.