Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Shelter Episode 1 Discussion

Nov 15, 2018 8:58 PM

how am i 2 years late for this????

this was just beautiful
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 29, 2018 11:27 PM

i dont think this is a total masterpiece like others think, but i understand the beauty people see with it. 7/10.

Jan 4, 3:47 PM
Mediocre Ableton music, with uninspired songwriting. So much for the edm music.
The anime was a typical tearjerker melodrama itself. And it kinda ripped off on the game SOMA and the movie Melancholia (I guess, the one where the rogue planet bumps into earth and makes the sad people sad no more...). But at least now I know who isn't resonsible for the Darling in the Franxx disaster (yet, they did go into space, so A-1 was maybe more involved in the writing as well...)

To conclude: DonÄt give this credit as an anime, because it is just a niche cashgrab for Porter Robinson and Madeon; two youngster "producers" that just know autotune and play...

Jan 8, 1:58 PM

I think the story is very interesting. I also like the song. Of course, I can't say it is a masterpiece, but it is different.

Are there any short films like Shelter or Tsumiki no Ie? Could you recommend anything like these?

Jan 10, 2:25 PM
An incredible combination of musical and visual storytelling the likes of which I don't think we'll ever see again in this format.
"People always say that you can't please everybody. I think that's a cop-out. Why not attempt it? 'Cause think of all the people you will please if you try."
- Kanye West

May 2, 12:40 PM

The visuals were good, but I didn't like the music at first. After hearing it a few more times the song really grew on me, though :).

Btw, small Rin in the sandbox is really adorable.

May 9, 8:57 PM
:cri:

I heard the anime will release in 2020.. is that confirmed?
RoneCraft

On-hold is another way for a completionist to say DROPPED

May 19, 8:15 AM

It was really good.

RoneCraft said:

Really??

May 19, 1:38 PM
ZainKean said:
It was really good.

RoneCraft said:

Really??

I heard... I’m not sure it’s confirmed though. Let’s hope it actually turns out into an anime :3
RoneCraft

On-hold is another way for a completionist to say DROPPED

May 19, 3:01 PM

RoneCraft said:
ZainKean said:
It was really good.

Really??

I heard... I’m not sure it’s confirmed though. Let’s hope it actually turns out into an anime :3

Yea that would be pretty nice.

Jun 15, 1:20 PM
Only enjoyed the visuals

Jul 8, 2:21 PM
im not a crier, but

Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]