Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 17, 2016 11:07 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is more of a prequel for the TV anime than a recap/compilation.
Dec 6, 2016 1:57 AM
Sep 2011
melina_putri said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is more of a prequel for the TV anime than a recap/compilation.

I agree with you. It's a prequel... and it was Ok.
Dec 19, 2016 4:36 PM
Jul 2014
Good to know it's a prequel, I'll give it a try after I finish the series
Oct 2, 2017 6:07 PM
Jun 2010
this is not a prequal, it ruined the story. it's a pos
Jul 19, 2019 10:28 PM

May 2012
those subs were atrocious lol, the tv version was way better, this was seriously disappointing in comparison
Jan 10, 2020 2:41 PM

Sep 2010
What a horrible mess of a movie. Shouldn't have been made. Ever. Just watch the tv show.
Mar 5, 2023 9:16 PM
Jan 2021
It does appear to be a prequel I ended up skipping through it because of the lack of subs and the ones available were not accurate translations but from what I saw it looked like the previous time loop to the one in the TV series but it could be the one before that one as well knowing that Kyou came back several times and went through the loops several times so take it as you like.

Overall I don’t know what to say about it other than some fights looked flashier and I prefer the TV version it held a deeper meaning and the feels hit their mark with that one so skip this if you can it won’t hurt.

More topics from this board

» Zegapain movie PV

MKusanagi - Jun 28, 2016

5 by Lord-of-Darkness »»
Oct 23, 2016 2:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.