Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 17, 2016 5:37 AM
Jul 2018
I won't vote now since I'm still at chapter 4! I will vote later XD but right now I'm in love with Zen and 7! I love V as well! <3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 17, 2016 5:45 AM

Dec 2012
Seven~
Oct 17, 2016 6:09 AM

Sep 2009
Can't really vote since I'm barely halfway through the game haha. Zen melted me into a puddle but I find myself looking forward to 7's chats and calls (saving his route for the last). I guess it's pretty much between these two unless a new competitor shows up :p
Oct 17, 2016 6:20 AM

Oct 2016
Difficult question! I really love Seven, and Zen! But Jaehee as well, despite some people's opinion about her...

Oct 17, 2016 6:22 AM
Jul 2018

Cool, I didn't know that you are playing the game XD Missed these days that we use to chat together!

velvetprayer said:
Can't really vote since I'm barely halfway through the game haha. Zen melted me into a puddle but I find myself looking forward to 7's chats and calls (saving his route for the last). I guess it's pretty much between these two unless a new competitor shows up :p

I swear sis, we are same.
My fav in order
1) Zen/707 (I don't know who I should love, like when I should chat with them I can't get heart from them because I want only one >_< )
2) V (DAMMIT HE IS SO HOT AND LOVELY, I feel so bad for him. I heard some rumors in Twitter about the creator saying that maybe we will get a route from him :) )
3) Yoosung (He's cute but I feel he is a lazy guy, tho I like him. XD )
4) Jumin and Jaehee (Jumin is kinda hot but he is not gently since the first 4 days so that why he is least, I actually like Jaehee more tho, she is friendly and a fan of Zen) XD
Oct 17, 2016 6:24 AM
Jul 2018
garrey said:
Difficult question! I really love Seven, and Zen! But Jaehee as well, despite some people's opinion about her...

She is not that bad, I like her. I just want to make sure, if she was the selected one, what the story will be about? We will be lovers or Friends? XD I'm sure we will be a friends but I just want to make sure :D
Oct 17, 2016 7:00 AM

Oct 2016
Yaoi-Senpai said:
garrey said:

She is not that bad, I like her. I just want to make sure, if she was the selected one, what the story will be about? We will be lovers or Friends? XD I'm sure we will be a friends but I just want to make sure :D

Ikr? Well I think it seems far more than friendship and supporting, like beyond friendship, but not the same as the others... Anyways it's a cute story, I liked her route ^^
Oct 17, 2016 7:36 AM
Jul 2018
garrey said:
Yaoi-Senpai said:

Ikr? Well I think it seems far more than friendship and supporting, like beyond friendship, but not the same as the others... Anyways it's a cute story, I liked her route ^^

Cool, will be looking on it too. ^^
Oct 17, 2016 6:28 PM
Feb 2015
Hard question but here goes my list of favorites in order <3

1. Zen ( I can't help but have a huge love for this guy I love how romantic and overprotective he is of his woman, willing to die for the girl he loves how romantic. Wish he existed IRL )

2. Jumin/707 ( Sorry couldn't make up my mind, I love a guy who's cold hearted/ possessive but has a goofy side to himself ) will update after I complete there routes though <3

3. V ( Don't know enough about him but I can tell he's a very caring and sensitive guy who loved Rika with all his heart )

4 Yoosung ( Unfortunately I can't see him as a lover, he's more of a little brother to me )

5. Jahaee ( Not really the type of woman I would ever be interested in but she does a friendly side to herself which I like )

Wish I could include Unknown on here but I don't enough about him :'(
Oct 17, 2016 8:37 PM
Jul 2018
@-Janet I have the same feeling for Yoosung, I think he really look like a brother to me. Not a boyfriend.
Oct 17, 2016 11:30 PM

Sep 2009
Yaoi-Senpai said:
velvetprayer said:

I swear sis, we are same.
My fav in order
1) Zen/707 (I don't know who I should love, like when I should chat with them I can't get heart from them because I want only one >_< )
2) V (DAMMIT HE IS SO HOT AND LOVELY, I feel so bad for him. I heard some rumors in Twitter about the creator saying that maybe we will get a route from him :) )
3) Yoosung (He's cute but I feel he is a lazy guy, tho I like him. XD )
4) Jumin and Jaehee (Jumin is kinda hot but he is not gently since the first 4 days so that why he is least, I actually like Jaehee more tho, she is friendly and a fan of Zen) XD

Same here. I'm now on the 8th day of Yoosung's route but I don't feel romantically attached to him or anything D:

I hope V gets his own route! Poor guy has suffered enough. He deserves his own happy ending too ;_;
Oct 18, 2016 10:48 AM
Jul 2018
@Velvetprayer I hope so too. I want V, he is so hot plus he suffered. T_T we want to make him happy.

Haha, true Yoosung is kinda cute and he really look like a kid. XD
Oct 19, 2016 3:36 PM
Feb 2015
Yaoi-Senpai said:
@-Janet I have the same feeling for Yoosung, I think he really look like a brother to me. Not a boyfriend.

he's a sweetie but my heart can't seem to like him more then a bestie or younger brother I must watch over D:
Oct 19, 2016 8:39 PM

Aug 2008
Can't really decide between Seven and Zen.
So, I just wanted to say that I love everyone in this game. :3

Forum set is a gift from Bunnyama
Oct 20, 2016 1:40 AM
Jul 2018
-Janet said:
Yaoi-Senpai said:

he's a sweetie but my heart can't seem to like him more then a bestie or younger brother I must watch over D:

Same here. XD
Oct 20, 2016 12:51 PM
Feb 2015
Shino said:
Can't really decide between Seven and Zen.
So, I just wanted to say that I love everyone in this game. :3

@Shino tough choice isn't it? xD There all special in there own way ^^ but for some reason Zen, 707 and Jumin are my top favorites

@Yaoi-senpai , I'm almost done with Jahaess route and I'm going to start his soon ahhhhh D: I'm scared D:
NoNameNoName000Oct 22, 2016 9:39 PM
Oct 20, 2016 7:25 PM

Aug 2008
@-Janet
Indeed it's a very tough choice! I actually loved Jumin's appearance the most but isn't really a fan of his personality
Why are you afraid of getting into Yoosung's route, though?

Oct 22, 2016 9:41 PM
Feb 2015
Shino said:
@-Janet
Indeed it's a very tough choice! I actually loved Jumin's appearance the most but isn't really a fan of his personality
Why are you afraid of getting into Yoosung's route, though?

Have you done Jumins route already many girls aren't to fond of his jerkish personality especially how obsessive he is over Elizabeth 3rd but after you complete his route you might fall for him my sister told me how happy she was when she got his happy ending
Oct 23, 2016 10:25 AM

Apr 2010
Yoosung is my favourite but I like 707 and Zen as well. :3
Oct 23, 2016 8:16 PM

Aug 2008
-Janet said:
Have you done Jumins route already many girls aren't to fond of his jerkish personality especially how obsessive he is over Elizabeth 3rd but after you complete his route you might fall for him my sister told me how happy she was when she got his happy ending

I do, I guess it's just a personal preference of mine since I have always disliked guys who are too possessive.. His personality did change after you went into his route. but it still doesn't change my point of view towards Jumin in this issue. :x

Oct 23, 2016 11:38 PM
Feb 2015
Shino said:
-Janet said:

I do, I guess it's just a personal preference of mine since I have always disliked guys who are too possessive.. His personality did change after you went into his route. but it still doesn't change my point of view towards Jumin in this issue. :x

Totally understandable Shino-San we all have our preferences in characters ^^ I get where your coming from but for some reason his cold tsundere personality had me on the verge of my bed :x I'm a sucker for the romantic/possessive guys, sorry for saying it D:
Oct 23, 2016 11:49 PM

Aug 2008
-Janet said:

I'm a sucker for the romantic/possessive guys, sorry for saying it D:

If that's the case then yes, I can say that Jumin definitely matches your criteria. :3

Oct 24, 2016 3:21 PM
Feb 2015
Shino said:
-Janet said:

I'm a sucker for the romantic/possessive guys, sorry for saying it D:

If that's the case then yes, I can say that Jumin definitely matches your criteria. :3

You think??? I don't sound like a weirdo for saying it? :x
Oct 24, 2016 8:25 PM

Aug 2008
-Janet said:

Don't be silly, everyone has their own preference when it comes to things or personality they like so there's nothing weird about it at all.

Oct 25, 2016 4:57 PM
Feb 2015
Shino said:
-Janet said:

Don't be silly, everyone has their own preference when it comes to things or personality they like so there's nothing weird about it at all.

Thanks for understanding some people find my preferences in men weird, I've been called a Mascochist for liking possessive men /: not sure why someone would think I am one but I won't hide the fact I like those types of men. Your a very kind person thanks for hearing me out :3
Oct 25, 2016 7:26 PM

Aug 2008
-Janet said:

Thanks for understanding some people find my preferences in men weird, I've been called a Mascochist for liking possessive men /: not sure why someone would think I am one but I won't hide the fact I like those types of men. Your a very kind person thanks for hearing me out :3

I don't think that it's weird since one's preference usually would get affected by his/her experiences and surroundings.
For my case, I just preferred someone like Zen over Jumin because I like protective but non-possessive men. :x

Oct 29, 2016 5:24 PM
Feb 2015
Shino said:
-Janet said:

I don't think that it's weird since one's preference usually would get affected by his/her experiences and surroundings.
For my case, I just preferred someone like Zen over Jumin because I like protective but non-possessive men. :x

Very true but for me I'll go with Zen as my first choice I also look for the typical Prince Charming that protects his love one and is willing to make her happy. *COUGH COUGH HOPELESS ROMANTIC HERE*
Nov 6, 2016 4:40 PM
Dec 2014
Seven is my favourite! Extremely closely followed by Jumin... I love that he wears suits and I love his kitty, but Seven is just so cool.
Dec 8, 2016 3:14 PM
Oct 2010
Jaehee by far
Dec 8, 2016 10:12 PM
Jul 2018
Seven <3
Dec 21, 2016 3:33 AM
Sep 2015
I love Yoosung sooo much. I did his route first and now I just can't do another route cuz it'll be too painful to break his sweet heart.. ;w;
Feb 5, 2017 7:40 AM
Jan 2016
I'm trying to get Jaehee's route. I finished Zen's and Yoosung's. To be really honest, I don't prefer anyone (excluding Jaehee (sorry I just dont like her)). I love all of dem (Not as much with Jaehee ;;) But if I had to choose, it would totally be 707. Love that dude to bits
Mar 4, 2017 10:56 PM
Jul 2018
Saeyoung Choi
Mar 4, 2017 11:18 PM

Mar 2016
Jumin is bae ♥
Apr 19, 2017 3:32 PM

Jul 2008
  1. Zen
  2. Zen
  3. Zen
  4. V Seven
  5. Seven Unknown
  6. The others

I admittedly haven't completed all the possible routes, but I'm fairly sure this won't change.
ETA: on June 6 I completed all the routes (secret ends included). I still like V but in less of a special way than before, and my favourites after Zen now are definitely Seven and Unknown.
LoxarisJun 9, 2017 4:50 PM
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Denials: anime | manga
Modifications: anime | manga
-----------------------------------
Apr 24, 2019 9:43 AM

Aug 2017
Zen is definitely no.1 for me, I just love the guy. I used to like 707 quite a bit but after the April fools dlc I am a bit conflicted about him. So here goes -

1. Zen
2.?
3. Jumin
4. 707
5. Yoosung

and if we are talking about the another story i have yet to play it. So let's see what happens there.
glemarailleApr 24, 2019 9:50 AM
May 7, 2019 10:05 AM

Feb 2019
SAERAN/BAERAN T____T RAY
owkey
May 6, 2020 2:52 PM
Apr 2020
It's hard to choose knowing that I love each one of them so much and each one of them has a special place in my heart, but if i had to choose my heart will definitely go for seven. I love seven so much and playing his route had a big impact on me.
May 28, 2020 1:41 PM
May 2018
I would have to say my favorites (top 5) are:
1. Yoosung: Because he's underrated and lovely
2. Seven: As the fan favorite, the million posts about him have won me over
3. V: He definitely has the best route and has the most interesting view of life
4. Ray: The one who deserves the most love and happiness after what he's been through
5. Jumin: He's the most sensible and reliable so I enjoy his company
Oct 30, 2020 4:17 PM

Oct 2016
Seven/Saeyoung and Saeran.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» For those of you who got totally obsessed

OriginalContent - Nov 19, 2016

6 by NRNQx0 »»
Feb 5, 2017 7:35 AM

Poll: » What colour are 707's glasses?

707girl - Nov 8, 2016

4 by Annis »»
Nov 18, 2016 3:01 PM

Sticky: » Discussion thread

removed-user - Oct 22, 2016

12 by Shino »»
Oct 30, 2016 7:24 AM

Poll: » Favorite Route?

chesschase - Oct 2, 2016

5 by NoNameNoName000 »»
Oct 17, 2016 6:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.