Forum Settings
Forums

What do you do during those times where you're too bored to do anything about being bored?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 24, 2016 4:45 PM

Jan 2016
Eat something and watch anime, play pes, and if I don't have anymore ideas just wander around the internet or go to sleep.
Oct 24, 2016 10:18 PM

Sep 2016
TheBrainintheJar said:
juui said:

It's kind of hard to explain, but I find it fun to search on something you want to have in your life/room - put them in a wishlist, and thus it creates the endless cycle of mindless browsing, because you're also considering: do I want this, or this instead? Would this look good or not? I also think whether what I picked is useful or not, will I like it in the future still?, etc.

I like browsing eBay too, but then again I got some dollars to spend. I had a friend who browsed memes mindlessly for no reason and he just pissed his life away. There was no fun there.

Haha. Well, there's not always a happy ending to things, but at least you still have a way to pass time.

Oct 24, 2016 11:20 PM

May 2013
Get idle, man. Idling is an activity. You know when you leave a videogame character uncontrolled and they start to do their idle motion? Yeah... not enough people do that stuff xD
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Oct 24, 2016 11:43 PM

May 2015
juui said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

I like browsing eBay too, but then again I got some dollars to spend. I had a friend who browsed memes mindlessly for no reason and he just pissed his life away. There was no fun there.

Haha. Well, there's not always a happy ending to things, but at least you still have a way to pass time.

What's scary is that you pass the time and then realize your whole life has gone by. It's scary. I seriously try to make every moment count now that I see how little I achieved by mindlessly browsing.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Oct 25, 2016 12:13 AM

Nov 2015
I sleep on the couch and wake up about an hour later.
Oct 25, 2016 2:48 AM

Sep 2016
TheBrainintheJar said:
juui said:

What's scary is that you pass the time and then realize your whole life has gone by. It's scary. I seriously try to make every moment count now that I see how little I achieved by mindlessly browsing.

I agree. That's the exact reason as to why I don't like sleeping, because I see that as a waste of time as well. I can actually do something useful instead of spending 6/8 hours on sleep. Probably. Maybe.

Oct 25, 2016 2:52 AM
Jul 2018
I either fap, take a nap or go to MAL and spam F5 in hope of either getting a notification or an interesting topic popping up on the forum, obviously while listening to some music.
Oct 25, 2016 5:59 AM

Jun 2015
Spooks said:
fuk said:
no not the extreme cactus attack!11

He seems more pained by that than that hornet sting the leech episode was awesome

Mkim said:
All hail Coyote Peterson, lovely bastard

He seems like such a great guy and he never swears even when bitten. Totally husbando material except he would bring exotic pets home :/

Bald though.

I'm busy these days, so I dont get too bored. When I do get bored, I either read something or sleep.
Oct 25, 2016 1:15 PM

Oct 2015
I usually end up smoking a cig on my balcony while looking at the sky and thinking about some weird shit... or fap
Oct 25, 2016 1:27 PM

Sep 2015
i wait til the boredom passes, which can take ages sometimes. most times i just go on mal when im bored
Oct 25, 2016 2:13 PM

Aug 2013
I respond to topics on MAL twice with different opinions to see if anyone will notice and call me out...
Oct 25, 2016 6:31 PM

Dec 2014
I lie in bed, might listen to music too. If I'm feeling up for it, I'll get a piece of paper and pencil and just write my current and life goals/plans.

Oct 25, 2016 9:54 PM

May 2015
SnugglyWhuggly said:
TheBrainintheJar said:
How can you be bored? There are books to read, walks to take, people to see, anime to watch, opinions to write, life to document, music to listen to.

24 hours a day isn't enough.

Haven't you repeatedly claimed that you're "bored of living"?

OT: Depends, I don't really get those "too bored to do anything" moments any more like I used to a couple of years ago. When I did used to get them, I'd often just used to watch argumentative videos on Youtube, or videos by Extra Credits.
Nowadays, I use most of my free time to just wittle down my gaming backlog that only grows larger and larger with new game releases.

Look who's back.

I'm bored of life in general. There are a lot of things to do and it's still not enough, but it's better than nothing.

juui said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

I agree. That's the exact reason as to why I don't like sleeping, because I see that as a waste of time as well. I can actually do something useful instead of spending 6/8 hours on sleep. Probably. Maybe.

Sleep's a problem too. If you don't get enough of it you won't do things efficiently. I sometimes stop myself from sleeping too much if I know I had enough sleep. I don't hold 'I slept for 10 hours!" with pride.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Oct 25, 2016 9:56 PM
Dec 2011
I do exactly what I'm doing right now
Oct 25, 2016 11:21 PM

Oct 2015
Then I just watch anime or Youtube videos.
Oct 26, 2016 2:21 AM

May 2016
I just go on the MAL forums and watch youtube.
Oct 26, 2016 11:38 AM

Apr 2014
Go to the gym or waste time on Reddit.
Oct 26, 2016 11:46 AM

Aug 2015
I'm going to eat.
and so do not know why I'm not bored more.

Oct 26, 2016 11:52 AM

Aug 2016
I stare at a wall or something until I either figure out what to do or until I'm about to piss myself so I have to get up..
Oct 26, 2016 3:35 PM
Nov 2013
I browse the forums and online stalk people to see how they're doin'.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» I'm a coomer, but the important question is...

LenRea - 6 hours ago

5 by Zarutaku »»
22 minutes ago

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - 11 hours ago

20 by Zarutaku »»
37 minutes ago

» For everyone who has signed up to this site using Protonmail, and doesn't use that address for anything else

vasipi4946 - 10 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
46 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - 7 hours ago

11 by vasipi4946 »»
1 hour ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - 4 hours ago

0 by _Nette_ »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.