Forum Settings
Forums
Grand Blue Dreaming
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 16, 2016 11:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh Chisa just had to walk in at THAT moment lol

That was funny and Kitaharu tried so hard to hide everything..
Oct 16, 2016 1:47 PM
Jul 2018
Hats and suppository lmao.

Chisa at the end was cute although Iori should have driven them earlier. Them faces tho.
Oct 16, 2016 3:29 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
The reaction faces of this manga are just out of this world
Oct 17, 2016 7:44 AM

Jan 2014
HaXXspetten said:
Read Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome...Same asshole bromance,same weird faces,plus time travel...

This manga is %33 Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome,%33 Prison School,%3 Amanchu...Chisa has a nice buddy tho...
Oct 17, 2016 7:49 AM

Oct 2013
Damn Chisa was so cute <3.
LoneWizard said:
HaXXspetten said:
Read Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome...Same asshole bromance,same weird faces,plus time travel...
Except, Grand Blue does everything better than Wagatsuma-san.
Oct 17, 2016 7:50 AM

Jan 2014
Nuvi said:
LoneWizard said:
Well,imo Prison School does everything better than Grand Blue too...But that doesnt mean i should skip reading Grand Blue o_O
Oct 17, 2016 7:52 AM

Oct 2013
LoneWizard said:
Nuvi said:
Well,imo Prison School does everything better than Grand Blue too...But that doesnt mean i should skip reading Grand Blue o_O
Oh yes that manga which has the current arc kept dragging on since months, yep definitely better.
Oct 17, 2016 7:54 AM

Jan 2014
Nuvi said:
LoneWizard said:
Oh yes that manga which has the current arc kept dragging on since months, yep definitely better.
Yeah,it dragged of a little bit,lets ignore all the fun we had for 100+chapters =_=
Oct 19, 2016 11:02 AM
Mar 2016
Nuvi said:
LoneWizard said:

When i checked prison school after a long time, when i thought i already pass that shitty arc, and what i got is big fat andte sitting in the middle of field. is that mangaka slump or something?
anyway im really looking for a similiar manga with grand blue, anyone have an idea?
Nov 24, 2016 7:38 PM

Jan 2016
Seriously this needs an anime adaptation ASAP
it's just so much funny in so many diferent ways, it's like every chapter is the best chapter
Dec 11, 2016 3:06 AM
Sep 2011
I began to notice the similarities with the author's previous work BakaTest, such as FFF (the crazy jealous college friends) and the combi Yoshii-Sakamoto (buddies and enemies which didn't think twice to backstab each other).
Mar 4, 2017 10:02 AM

Mar 2015
The misunderstanding is just awesome man... I love every single bit of it. Then Chisa, being cute and all, added more misunderstanding... aww.

Jun 23, 2017 5:54 AM

Dec 2013
Great timing by Chisa!
Mar 12, 2018 3:06 PM

Nov 2013
it's not like those guys have anything to do with them living together or not... why does every anime/manga have to do this shit? ...

i like the girls, and some of the jokes are great...but damn, i seriously dislike these... boring "cliches" as people like to call everything they dislike lol
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Apr 25, 2018 7:30 AM

Jul 2017
Chisa’s reaction to the Iori’s friends was priceless
Sep 23, 2020 6:43 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I've always wondered if guys beating up or bringing down a guy that had a hot girlfriend was a manga/anime thing only or in any way really representative of Japanese culture. EverywhereIve lived, guys would come by and hi five you and congratulate you if you had a GF. And then ask if she had any hot friends, never bring you down a notch
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 5, 2023 11:19 AM
Oct 2016
Farabeuf said:
I've always wondered if guys beating up or bringing down a guy that had a hot girlfriend was a manga/anime thing only or in any way really representative of Japanese culture. EverywhereIve lived, guys would come by and hi five you and congratulate you if you had a GF. And then ask if she had any hot friends, never bring you down a notch

It made me wonder the same. Heck, if a guy among my friends get a girlfriend the others will be like, "now you gotta throw us a party for that."

What I'm seeing here is all jealousy and incels, lol.

More topics from this board

» Any idea when the manga ending

vivd_closer - Mar 12

11 by truth999 »»
Apr 23, 6:29 AM

Poll: » Grand Blue Chapter 92 Discussion

Farabeuf - Mar 6

12 by Rider9530 »»
Apr 12, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Grand Blue Chapter 88 Discussion

Luigi11Ism - Oct 15, 2023

21 by Pro_kun »»
Apr 11, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Grand Blue Chapter 91 Discussion

Farabeuf - Feb 6

16 by SuCuLiNI »»
Mar 11, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Grand Blue Chapter 90 Discussion

Gear707 - Jan 13

4 by Softhenic03 »»
Mar 3, 3:00 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.