Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 29, 2016 9:37 PM

Apr 2011
I never studied, but passed barely. Life's gud.
Dec 29, 2016 9:44 PM

Apr 2014
YaoiMaster said:
I'm the type to memorize everything, so studying is irrelevant.

Well, aren't you just a special snowflake.

OP: I'm currently in high school, and although my school work probably isn't as heavy as yours, I can see where you're coming from. There have been many days when I have been over worked and have no time for anything (FYI I'm in pretty high up classes so don't think I'm exaggerating).

What I usually do is I do what I want to do first, and then do my homework. I'm a huge procrastinator, so I'm pretty good at doing things at the very last minute (I started and finished an essay the day it was due and I passed with an A).

You just gotta do what you gotta do. You could always give yourself one or two hours of anime time and then going back to homework for two hours and then going back to anime and so on.
Ha. Ha. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA.
I'm laughing because you got hurt.
Dec 29, 2016 9:50 PM

Nov 2016
I'm still in High school nd I don't need to be that serious about my studies... I have my week-ends completely free and if I don't count my hours of sleep in weekdays about four to six hours per day to do whataver I want.

« If you want to be yourself, then you must become strong and beautiful. »
- Vil Schoenheit
🕂Anime List🕂Manga List🕂VN List🕂
♥ Credits to Shuuka
Dec 29, 2016 10:09 PM

Jun 2012
Just give up having a social life. Easy peasy my nigga.
Dec 29, 2016 10:09 PM

Jan 2010
2nd year in college and I don't have time lol
Only on breaks unfortunately (╥_╥)
Dec 29, 2016 10:24 PM

Nov 2016
I am in college and I have a 50% scholarship so I have to keep an average score of 95 out of 100 or more and work for the school, as a result I don't have much time for anime on daily basis, but during winter break or any sort of holiday I try to watch everything on my PTW list and pick up where I left my CW list.
Dec 29, 2016 10:44 PM
Sep 2015
Somehow, I don't fail. I study but I also watch anime 4 episodes a day and it does not really affect my grades.
Dec 29, 2016 10:48 PM
Jul 2018
Interestingly, I peak my Anime time during my exams where I blow about 5+ hours every day.

The trick is, study first, keep your Anime time as your reward. This should give you motivation. Then binge watch from 12 am - 6 am.

Or you can simply kill yourself.
Dec 29, 2016 10:49 PM

Aug 2015
Take some dexies so you can study and watch anime.
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
hm who has 1656 friends on MAL
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I don't want your approval
how many damn times do I need to say it
I enjoy irritating you
I am gonna do things MY way
Dec 29, 2016 10:53 PM
Jul 2018
If you ask me: No.

Like I used to study in Uni but for personal reasons I dropped out before August came in, so.

But I am practicing from time to time with editing for probably going to graphic designs in the near future so, it's at least something.

But anyway to keep in mind to answer the question:

When it came to anime at least when I was in Middle School/Highschool/Uni, especially High School in the 12th grade, I literally watched a lot of shows at the time, plus a lot of shorts along with the pile, and as for seasonals it's pretty easy to answer:

Pulling all nighters (until recently, I mean, I can't pull them anymore because it will tire me a lot), so, yeah.
removed-userDec 29, 2016 10:57 PM
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spring 2024 my fav anime lineup yet! What is your fav series that is going under the radar?

rohan121 - 2 hours ago

5 by palm-tree »»
1 minute ago

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good?

arinthach - Yesterday

40 by Spunkert »»
2 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

63 by PurplePants »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 17

85 by PostMahouShoujo »»
30 minutes ago

» Anime that low-testosterone males can't comprehend ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

69 by Caciulacdlac »»
58 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.