Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 9, 2016 11:54 AM
Feb 2016
OMG This chapter sooooo beautiful :') I re-read it like... 5 time.
What did you guys think of it? Was it what you were excepting? What did you think of Yashiro? of Doumeki? What can you imagine for the next chapter? ...
Let's spit out all you've got x)
Oct 9, 2016 12:26 PM
Feb 2016
Oh and one more thing...
Now that Yashiro and Doumeki had confessed each other, and accepted their feelings, don't you think we're approaching the end? Does someone know how many chapter Yoneda Kou plans to do?
I don't want this to end, but I don't want this either to become elongated and dull... -_-

Beside, I thought about something... About an ending. Do you think that Doumeki could die by protecting Yashiro? Do you think Yoneda Kou would dare to make a tragic ending like this? (or is it me who is masochistic, and like to burst into tears x).)
Oct 9, 2016 10:09 PM

Mar 2010
Love this chapter. They are finally becoming a couple...

I really hope there aint going to be a bad ending ==
Oct 10, 2016 12:28 PM

Jun 2007
Finally a new chapter! this boy there waited for so long. and it was 200% worth the waiting
i love that they both opened up to each other. that's the most important thing and this way they will heal each other's heart.
i will be highly surprised and disappointed if there is a bad ending. surprised because 1) judging from other works i can recall it's not author's favourite thing to do and 2) this manga is too popular to make a ton of people sad. i'm sure statistically the majority of manga readers prefer things to go good
see you, space cowperson . . .
Oct 10, 2016 4:42 PM
Feb 2016
Yeah, you're right ^^ a bad ending would desapoint tons of fan x) But it's difficult to juge on the end of her other series, since she didn't conclued much of her long stories (Rainy Days Yesterday, Yorubenaki mono, Ore ni Koishite Dousunda...). But yeah, about the others, it's not her style to make sad things :3
I'm really curious about how she will end Sezuru Tori Wa Habatakanai ^^
Oct 10, 2016 8:30 PM

Jun 2010
A LOVE CONFESSION, a real love confession! I thought we'd have to wait forever or that it wasn't going to happen at all.

This chapter gave me life. Hopefully the good times will last a little bit or at least we'll get a happy ending in the future. These two have been through so much.

Nyrne said:
Oh and one more thing...
Now that Yashiro and Doumeki had confessed each other, and accepted their feelings, don't you think we're approaching the end? Does someone know how many chapter Yoneda Kou plans to do?
I don't want this to end, but I don't want this either to become elongated and dull... -_-

According to some Yoneda statements she's not planning on ending the story yet. We still need to see the conclusion of the whole turf war/yakuza thing. She'll probably move back to that after this bit.
YuureOct 10, 2016 8:35 PM
Oct 26, 2016 12:48 AM
Mar 2010
I can't take waiting for these chapters. I need the next one now Dx
But this was great. The hug, omg. Confessions. I just. I can't go on. I need more.
Nov 4, 2016 12:53 PM
Jul 2014
This was amazing, the feels... I hope Yashiro don't back out after all the feelings are on the table, embrace your human heart Yashiro, and embrace your lust Doumeki... They are too perfect for each other.. I wonder how long am I going to have to wait for a new chapter.. I'm new to this genre, and noticed that barely any yaoi got regular release dates.. so sad because this kind of stories is so addicting...
May 31, 2017 12:39 PM

Apr 2016
Okay, I read this chapter late at night, and I just knew I had to come back during the day, to read and enjoy this chapter properly. It was just so beautiful. ;_________________;

I like that the first page was coloured. The first page alone, displayed Yashiro and Doumeki's emotions so well. .... I found it touching, when Doumeki rejected Yashiro's "Now that you're hard, let's have sex." Doumeki didn't want to have sex, just because he was hard. He wasn't looking to fuck his boss, at all. Yashiro's so used to being fucked, this must be the first time he met someone who loves him and rejected sex at that moment.

I like seeing Yashiro's inner 'sadist' side appear, when he pushed Doumeki, and said, "Really now, don't make me laugh so hard." Yashiro was angry at Doumeki for holding back... Yet, Doumeki had to deal with the struggle of not wanting to be like his father, but his lust telling him otherwise... I thought the author portrayed this conflict so well.

I love the monologues here! When Yashiro thought, "I wanted him to do it to me again and I tried not to fill my head with those thoughts," was so sad and lonely. <33 It was as if, Yashiro didn't expect to be touched the same way again...

I applaud Doumeki for his brave, bold confession to Yashiro. He must have been afraid of losing Yashiro, since he confessed while his hands were covering his eyes. Yet, being foreign to being loved...Yashiro couldn't understand what Doumeki spoke of. He thought sex was purely physical, with no emotions at all whatsoever. It's sad that Doumeki got soft, after the thought of being like his father surfaced... Being impotent was truly psychological. :( Although, I like that Yashiro has been trying to tell Doumeki he is not like his father, when he said them having sex would be nothing like rape; nothing like what his father did to his sister. <-- The author displayed all of this beautifully.

To see Yashiro in the shower, with his clothes still on... He was definitely shaken by Doumeki's confession. I love that Doumeki never stops thinking of Yashiro's well-being!! >< He ran to the shower, 'cause of Yashiro's wounds, not 'cause of anything sexual.

Btw, who was Yashiro talking about when he said, "And I decided all on my own that you were broken in some way, like me. Because you remind me of him." Was Yashiro talking about Kageyama, when he said “him”? I hope I'm not wrong, in thinking Yashiro was talking about Kageyama, since he later said, "You're not like him. From the very beginning you never were. You're completely different. So when you look at me like that you're not looking at me with his eyes!" <-- Yashiro recognized that...Doumeki looks at him with love and care. Kageyama only looked at Yashiro, with sympathy and concern as a friend.

;__________; Yashiro's confession was so touching!! He knew it wasn't a good idea to keep Doumeki around, yet he also didn't want to let him go... "I'm afraid of what it will do to me if I lose you..." <-- Can I applaud the author right now? I haven't seen such a vulnerable side of Yashiro, except when he cried in high school ;__________; And I love that there was one, silent page, of Doumeki going on his knees. With a fragile Yashiro, who is already sitting on the floor, and looking down... And that HUG!! <3 The kiss was so emotional too ;______;

I'm happy for Yashiro, to be loved and held with so much care <33 Yashiro being hugged and kissed with his eyes open...He really wasn't expecting such warmth! And Doumeki crying.... ;________; THE FEELS. Doumeki is loved by his boss! No more fears of not being by Yashiro's side! <3

This chapter was A++!! Yashiro and Doumeki must be a couple, from now on!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 56 Discussion

Stardew - Feb 3

1 by mugen_ga »»
Feb 27, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 27 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Jun 11, 2017

17 by Seta_Reh »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:25 AM

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 25 Discussion

Cloe900311 - May 31, 2017

4 by Seta_Reh »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:12 AM

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 24 Discussion

Stardew - Dec 8, 2016

6 by Seta_Reh »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:10 AM

Poll: » Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai Chapter 23 Discussion

Seta_Reh - Jun 10, 2023

0 by Seta_Reh »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.