Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 9, 2016 2:19 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Felt more like an info dump episode.

Damn it, the professor always gave me the creeps. Still, I have to admit that he is quite a genius as well when it comes to executing plans. Yuri is one of those guys that really works well as part of those plans.
Oct 9, 2016 3:01 AM

Sep 2011
I missed half of the stream but got just in when the juicy parts started happening. So basically Z-Arc was some extremely strong duelist whose THIRST FOR DUELING couldn't be satisfied, so he became a douche and started destroying the world? Also Leo's reaction to when he realized that Solid Vision was a mistake lol.

I really wanna know Z-Arc got separated/sealed into the four Yuboys we know. Possibly with Ray's power? Who is also apparently Leo's daughter?
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Oct 9, 2016 3:15 AM
Jun 2011
Rukaliini said:
I missed half of the stream but got just in when the juicy parts started happening. So basically Z-Arc was some extremely strong duelist whose THIRST FOR DUELING couldn't be satisfied, so he became a douche and started destroying the world? Also Leo's reaction to when he realized that Solid Vision was a mistake lol.

I really wanna know Z-Arc got separated/sealed into the four Yuboys we know. Possibly with Ray's power? Who is also apparently Leo's daughter?
yes it seems she is leo daughter becouse in the next episode preview she called him Otou-sama
Oct 9, 2016 3:16 AM

Sep 2016
Zexal-Arc
he kattobingu too hard he split the world xd
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Oct 9, 2016 3:58 AM
Apr 2013
Those people who cheered for Zarc when he accidentally injured his opponent reminded me of the residents in Synchro Dimension before they were united. Because they were cheering like that, Zarc began to think it's okay to injure his opponent as long as the audience are satisfied. Geez...why do they have to react like that! Thanks to that, Zarc had gone mad!

I was expecting Zarc and Ray had some sort of relationship since Yuya, Yuzu and the others are close and all, but it doesn't seem to be that way for Zarc and Ray... Quite disappointed...
Oct 9, 2016 4:32 AM

Oct 2016
Zarc and the citizens of the united dimension basically act like Synchro Dimension citizens before the unification of the commons and tops. Heck, the whole united dimension reminded me of the Synchro Dimension with its over the top technology.

I'm really interested in that Astrograph Magician and what it can do... and it seemed like Timegazer and Stargazer were reacting to it, just like the four dragons react to each other.

If I understood correctly, Leo is the only survivor from that united dimension, and the only person with memories of it. My guess is that he lost his memories, but regained them using that spade thing on his head. And he probably separated the world into four dimensions using those four cards we see in the OP.

The only question now is why does Leo want to unite the worlds again when everything went wrong the first time.
Oct 9, 2016 4:45 AM
Jul 2015
i wonder if reiji,yu boys and the bracelet girl were born by the time when leo was staying in that original dimension.Zarc reminds me of vector and ray looks hot and she also reminds me of akari from zexal
Oct 9, 2016 6:27 AM
Jun 2011
Tigerdrenalin said:
Zarc and the citizens of the united dimension basically act like Synchro Dimension citizens before the unification of the commons and tops. Heck, the whole united dimension reminded me of the Synchro Dimension with its over the top technology.

I'm really interested in that Astrograph Magician and what it can do... and it seemed like Timegazer and Stargazer were reacting to it, just like the four dragons react to each other.

If I understood correctly, Leo is the only survivor from that united dimension, and the only person with memories of it. My guess is that he lost his memories, but regained them using that spade thing on his head. And he probably separated the world into four dimensions using those four cards we see in the OP.

The only question now is why does Leo want to unite the worlds again when everything went wrong the first time.
i think ray is the one who divided the original dimension into 4 using those 4 cards we see she activate in the end of the preview
Oct 9, 2016 10:07 AM
Apr 2013
For those curious of Zarc's face, this is the sketch made by the animator...

His eyes resembles Yuri from what I see. I thought he would be more like Yuya. But the is fine. Still look cool to me! :D
Oct 9, 2016 10:27 AM

Oct 2016
elior1 said:
i think ray is the one who divided the original dimension into 4 using those 4 cards we see she activate in the end of the preview

She is, but what I meant is that he was the one who created those four cards, and by extension it was also him that separated the dimensions, as well as Ray.

Frost190 said:
For those curious of Zarc's face, this is the sketch made by the animator...

His eyes resembles Yuri from what I see. I thought he would be more like Yuya. But the is fine. Still look cool to me! :D

He looks cooler than any of the Yuyas. I like his more simple style and clothing better than the overboard style of some of the Yuus (like Yuri having a vest... and a coat... and on top of all that, an overcoat...). Also, no floating jackets ftw.
Oct 9, 2016 1:52 PM
Feb 2016
*Whistles*

Wow. Zarc is intense. Also, poor Reira.
Oct 9, 2016 3:00 PM

Feb 2013
Leo created solid vision and made possible the appearence of Zarc,cool.
Oct 9, 2016 3:08 PM
Apr 2013
If Leo knows solid vision is the reason he messed up the united world, why did he try to recreate that technology again? The way he builds his academy and his carding scheme isn't any better than what Zarc did either.

So Leo is actually doing all this just so he could get his daughter back even if at the risk of summoning Zarc again? But doesn't he love his son at all? It's weird he did all this just for his old daughter while completely ignoring Reiji.

Looks like Ray sealed Zarc into 4 worlds, and then is reborn in those 4 worlds to keep a close eye on Zarc's counterparts. That's why the 4 girls are always around the 4 guys.

I suspect the reason Leo sealed every one into cards is because it's the safest way to keep them alive while fusing the 4 worlds back together. And then he will release them in the united world or something. Maybe he's actually not that bad a guy, but he's just misguided?

One of the things still not explained is Yuya's pendulum. What is this artifact really bout? Zarc's odd-eyes dragon didn't have pendulum on it, so pendulum must have come from somewhere else. Could it be that this used to belong to Ray? And where did the 4 girls' bracelets come from?
DeathsaurusOct 10, 2016 9:19 AM
Oct 9, 2016 4:54 PM
Nov 2012
Zarc definitely took the story behind Zorc & turned it around. I wonder if there will be a card like Horakhty to counter supreme dragon king zarc.
Oct 9, 2016 9:48 PM
Jan 2014
For people asking why he wants to reunite the dimensions, isn't it obvious? The professor's daughter, Ray, was split into the four Yuzus. He is obviously trying to bring her back, hence why he had Yuuri hunting them. It is quite clear that he wasn't interested in Zarc himself to begin with, or he would have tried to gather the Yuyas and keep them safe instead of sending Yuuri from one dangerous mission to the next like he did.
Oct 10, 2016 12:48 AM

Oct 2016
Lord_Rutsah said:
For people asking why he wants to reunite the dimensions, isn't it obvious? The professor's daughter, Ray, was split into the four Yuzus. He is obviously trying to bring her back, hence why he had Yuuri hunting them. It is quite clear that he wasn't interested in Zarc himself to begin with, or he would have tried to gather the Yuyas and keep them safe instead of sending Yuuri from one dangerous mission to the next like he did.

Yes, he may have never searched for them and even ordered Sanders to dispose of Yuya. But uniting the dimensions may also cause the four Yuyas to become Zarc again. And it is clear that his plan is to fuse the dimensions via Arc Area Project, and regardless, he would still have to deal with Zarc one way or the other. So, why deal with Zarc when he is at his most powerful and not when he is split, and hence weaker?
TigerdrenalinOct 10, 2016 12:51 AM
Oct 10, 2016 6:40 AM
Jun 2011
Tigerdrenalin said:
Lord_Rutsah said:

Yes, he may have never searched for them and even ordered Sanders to dispose of Yuya. But uniting the dimensions may also cause the four Yuyas to become Zarc again. And it is clear that his plan is to fuse the dimensions via Arc Area Project, and regardless, he would still have to deal with Zarc one way or the other. So, why deal with Zarc when he is at his most powerful and not when he is split, and hence weaker?
yes he taking risk. in one hand if he fuse all the yuzus and the dimensions he will bring his daughter back but at the risk of zarc return
Oct 10, 2016 7:19 AM

Jul 2016
Damn.

This was so, wow, I can't wait until next week.
Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki
Oct 10, 2016 12:29 PM

Mar 2014
wow this month is full of discoveries, much animes revealing their secret O:

All this about Leo's past and Zarc are cool and interesting .... Still I don't know why is Leo going those "bad" things like invanding dimensions and converting people in cards? If his goal is reunite the 4 yuzus to get his daughter back, then the rest of his plan is maybe pointless. Hope next episode explains that (Also lol, don't u think guys that Leo should know that is a bad idea have the 4 yuyas in his castle at the same time? It's like Dracula lets the Belmonts to level up in his castle while he is laying around in his throne).
Oct 10, 2016 6:35 PM
Apr 2013
Joycdonnell said:
wow this month is full of discoveries, much animes revealing their secret O:

All this about Leo's past and Zarc are cool and interesting .... Still I don't know why is Leo going those "bad" things like invanding dimensions and converting people in cards? If his goal is reunite the 4 yuzus to get his daughter back, then the rest of his plan is maybe pointless. Hope next episode explains that (Also lol, don't u think guys that Leo should know that is a bad idea have the 4 yuyas in his castle at the same time? It's like Dracula lets the Belmonts to level up in his castle while he is laying around in his throne).

Every Academia members already said Leo wants to unite the four dimensions. Invading the dimension and turn the people into cards are part of the process. Most likely not only he wants to revive Ray, but he also wants to revive the Original Dimension.
Oct 10, 2016 8:18 PM

Oct 2011
Holy Zarc. ..United World. ...that monster omfg.
Becoming one omfg
Oct 10, 2016 8:22 PM

Mar 2014
Frost190 said:

Every Academia members already said Leo wants to unite the four dimensions. Invading the dimension and turn the people into cards are part of the process. Most likely not only he wants to revive Ray, but he also wants to revive the Original Dimension.

Good point about trying to restore the original dimension too, still is very risky method (but is for the sake of the anime of course xD).
Oct 11, 2016 12:42 AM

Jun 2013
Oh god that twist
Supreme King Judai tragedy repeat again
I can't hold my laugh anymore
Arc-V turn from pendulum-shit-boy to mothafacka twist
Oct 11, 2016 1:58 AM
Jun 2011
Joycdonnell said:
Frost190 said:

Good point about trying to restore the original dimension too, still is very risky method (but is for the sake of the anime of course xD).
also i pretty understand leo want to bring his doughter back since she is his child
Oct 13, 2016 5:49 AM
Sep 2012
I had a lot to take in, so it took a while to review this, but wow. I guess when it comes to Yuya and his counterparts being the final villains and Yuzu and her counterparts fusing and being the ones to save the day, theory confirmed? It seems that is the direction we are going in.

I also thought Leo had memory manipulation abilities I am guessing he used that on the whole world to forget the four world were one, unless Leo is a time traveler from the past, this happened very recently.

Doesn't excuse Leo for what he did, but at least we understand him better. Leo did some really bad stuff but in his mind good intention, the ends justify the means, like father like son, because the is the way Reiji operates.

I am guessing Yuzu and counterparts together they are this girl called Ray and Yuya and his counterparts was this mystery duelist who went crazy and became Zarc.

Meanwhile Yuri and Yugo start a duel.

Next episode, Ray is Leo's daughter? I wonder did Ray and the mystery duelist have a thing? Another reason Yuya is stuck in a cage, I am sure a lot of father would lock their daughter's boyfriends in cages. Ha ha ha. Anyway we get more answers next episode.
Oct 15, 2016 6:58 PM

Jul 2016
so... our main character is actually our antagonist? what a twist lol. I really want to see how it looks like and how powerful that four dragon fused in duel.
Oct 15, 2016 8:15 PM

May 2013
Finally caught up and well...that took an interesting turn.
Guessing when Zarc forms, everyone gets defeated, then maybe some crazy mind games with all the yu's fighting in Zarc's mind to escape; with the help of the united girls or yuzu.
Getting the Supreme King Judai arc vibes.
Nov 27, 2016 8:51 AM

Jan 2013
Well then, that was an amazing episode regarding the creation of the four worlds.
Jun 24, 2017 9:08 PM
Jun 2017
I love this episode but,I'm so disappointed because I know that Zarc didn't want to become a demon,Its the Original Dimensions Citizens fault,If they didn't cheer Zarc even his opponent had injured,Zarc will think that his dueling is not entertaining people and most probably not fun.

Lol its just my opinion
Feb 6, 2018 4:02 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
EPICNESS TO THE SUPREMEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Apr 1, 2019 12:51 AM

Dec 2012
Yuugou-kun.
Oh shit! Battle City Duel Disk?
Real Solid Vision already existed before?
In a single world that was very advanced? I mean, you have all summoning methods in Standard...so.
She bending over! Dat ass!
lol They actually said Duel Monsters.
All the OG cards.
Solid Vision was developed alongside Duel Monsters. Sounds familiar.
Monsters have temperature.
Destruction?
That man?
Can hear the voices of the Monsters?
Bravo!
His name is Zarc?
He owned 4 dragons.
Yugo vs Yuri.
Reira is shaking.
They're going crazy.
The dragons in Zarc's hand.
Become one?
Astrograph Magician?
Dat big ass dragon!
Equal to a Kami? Yeah, right.
Haou Ryuu Zarc? Haou?
Reira screams.
He really fused with the dragon. You ain't Yami Malik.
Dat ending.

Not even surprised they took stuff from DM and GX. Very original. Also, how old is Leo to have lived there looking old as he is then have Reiji.
RobApr 1, 2019 12:59 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 132 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2016

19 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 16, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 127 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2016

39 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 15, 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.