Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2010 10:23 AM

Jan 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Panties all over 8D

http://www.animebullet.com/chu-bra-episode-5
Feb 1, 2010 12:00 PM

Nov 2008
Despite my previous feelings to the series, this episode really changed it for me. Upped the score to 7.
Feb 1, 2010 3:40 PM

Sep 2008
And it's official, Nakei is a FIRST! whore and doesn't know what he's talking about.

I was kind of disappointed by the episode; sure we get character development and it seems all the society members have congregated, but something feels left out, like I didn't learn anything. I can't really decide if I knew breasts swelled up during that time.

On another note, lol pajamas...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2010 5:08 PM

Jan 2010
HawthorneKitty said:
And it's official, Nakei is a FIRST! whore

Dang, you got me. Now I will have to watch re-watch the episode :<
Feb 1, 2010 5:11 PM

Sep 2008
Nakei said:
HawthorneKitty said:
And it's official, Nakei is a FIRST! whore

Dang, you got me. Now I will have to watch re-watch the episode :<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2010 5:22 PM

Jul 2009
Somehow i just sit back and relax during this episode..nicely done
I'm weak for family's relationship and stuff and Keigo x Nayu is really hit the spot with their flashback

Yeah we didn't really get more lesson about underwear but looks like the last ranger is join the gang
Feb 1, 2010 5:33 PM

Oct 2009
This episode had 2 parts that were heartwarming with a part that was nostalgic a little. Yoki was great with Nayu in encouraging to form a underwear appreciation society, which looks to be good since at the end Kiyono decides to join big scream of Yes! Because she is is my favorite girl next to Haruka/Mizuno then Yako/Nayu apart from Yoki being a favorite in the guys section next to Keigo. First heart warming part is this one because of Nayu being little kid and her grandmother=> the other is Nayu crying was cute=>
Will we be getting a kiss near the end of the serie because of Yoki x Nayu here=>
and also Keigo mentioning something about adult heart/mind developing apart from the body? Guess Keigo is getting constant appraisal from Yako/Haruka for his great cooking=>
. Nice flashback of Keigo/Mizuno sensei=>
and from the looks of Mizuno she is completely in love with him. I learned the following in this episode=>
Another yet heartwarming part also more in the present=>
Nice fan service actually included butt naked Yako/Haruka but Nayu with no panties....O_O oh well it happened=>
Keigo sure is bold to remember Mizuno just with her breast size *laugh* and Haruka by calling her boing Haruka....XD *major laugh*
*Laugh* Keigo sure has lots of underwear for women to change into another funny thing=>
Now that was a sad part but based on it I know that the father does really look like Keigo but the mother more so to Nayu so it makes her in the end only a half-sister to Keigo=>
Cute is cute here and you got to admit that I was personally moefied by Yako's pajamas...anyone else?=>
A good justice to how evil Tsukamoto sensei really is...sure looks like her evil side=>
Funny GIF is funny=>
Overall score is up to 8 for sure now.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Feb 1, 2010 5:39 PM

Aug 2009
Liked the family stuff but episode was kinda boring....until the end when Kiyono showed up and I started liking it again.

Next episode's a Kiyono episode! Yay!
Feb 1, 2010 5:42 PM

Oct 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
And it's official, Nakei is a FIRST! whore and doesn't know what he's talking about.

Rofl..really, guess it looks like it.
HawthorneKitty said:
like I didn't learn anything. I can't really decide if I knew breasts swelled up during that time.

I did....look at the spoiler, I mean I did not know about it but not about all the panties being like that.
HawthorneKitty said:
On another note, lol pajamas...

So you too? Rofl, yeah Yako....
Laevantein said:
Somehow i just sit back and relax during this episode..nicely done
I'm weak for family's relationship and stuff and Keigo x Nayu is really hit the spot with their flashback

You are not the only one..me too :(
Laevantein said:
Yeah we didn't really get more lesson about underwear but looks like the last ranger is join the gang
Yes! Kiyono! Can't wait to see her in the spotlight so to speak.
Maximatum99 said:
Despite my previous feelings to the series, this episode really changed it for me. Upped the score to 7.

Yup pretty much same thing.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Feb 1, 2010 7:46 PM
Jun 2008
Komachi is following Nayu's brother's footstep 0.0
Feb 1, 2010 11:00 PM

Sep 2009
The more I watch, the more I enjoy...despite the topic.

lol...Komachi really did end up joining.
Feb 2, 2010 3:20 AM

Jul 2009
A bit slow but still likeable episode, and we got the see how Nayu's grandmother looked :)

Yako is definitely my favourite in this episode, first the string tied pantsu incident and then her ultra cute hooded pyjamas combined with an tickle attack =D

Not so sure about that Komachi guy though.. he better not steal Nayu away from Haruka >:{
Feb 2, 2010 8:03 AM

Oct 2007
Well it had a bit of down time during the development but it got better later on.

Next episode, is a show time for Kiyono. Personally I like the kind of her character the kind that make a show shine. Hopefully it is going to be an epic one.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Feb 2, 2010 10:02 AM

Jul 2009
Possible couple pairing spotted in this episode :)

I approve of KomachixNayu pairing!Looking forward how their relationship develop.
Admit it everyone,they are meant for each other~

Poor Mizuno-sensei,Keigo only remember her boob size not herself XD
Never thought at the first place that this show has a little romance in it,despite with mindless ecchi & underwear stuff.Kiyono also getting a spotlight this time...
Feb 2, 2010 1:53 PM
Nov 2008
Haruka's kansai-ben is delicious (just as she is ^^). Is all.
Feb 3, 2010 12:25 AM

Jul 2009
Didn't realize that Haruka had a kasai dialect until now :3

Komachi has easily become one of my favorite characters after this episode XD
This is a signature.
Feb 3, 2010 7:38 AM

Oct 2009
If we get too much Kiyono next time I might just drop this.
Feb 7, 2010 7:26 AM

Dec 2008
I enjoyed this and the previous ep more then the three before.
but I still dislike the underwear education cause I'm not very interested in this.

little chibi Nayu was cute this time
Feb 7, 2010 11:07 PM

Dec 2007
This episode finally have character development for Nayu and his brother. I lol'd at Komachi when he wants to join that club.
Feb 8, 2010 10:35 AM

May 2007
Why is this show so good, it should be crap, I watched it as a joke, why am I enjoying it?

Anyway, cute pajamas.
My anime list
Feb 13, 2010 3:20 PM

Jul 2008
man I love that show :D I enjoy it the most from all anime of winter season I watch :D
Feb 18, 2010 3:36 AM
Jul 2018
Haha, Keigo doesn't mince matters.
And Fujioka Komachi is cute xD
Apr 5, 2010 5:49 PM

May 2009
Took me about 1 hour and 20 minutes to finish this episode because I kept doing other stuff. That's how interested I was. :rolleyes:
Sep 25, 2010 10:26 PM
Jan 2008
So this show seemed to move forward in the storyline some, and developed some character detail which was cool and the blond finally joined, wooot! I like it when new characters are added to the show!
Jun 4, 2013 6:58 PM

Nov 2011
Is sensei in love? I think so.
Mar 3, 2014 10:46 AM

May 2012
A pretty lovely episode with some nice background information and character development so let's see what's next!
Aug 7, 2017 10:38 PM

Sep 2013
The show is starting to grow on me a bit. I really like the older brother.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Apr 13, 2021 2:36 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Sweet time at Nayu's place, that was pretty good, even the sensei was here xD
Jun 17, 2021 6:08 PM

Aug 2017
I can't take seriously the 'sad' scene between the granny, the underwear and Nayu. It's so ridiculous lol.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chu-Bra!! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Comanechi - Mar 22, 2010

69 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Mar 4, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Chu-Bra!! Episode 6 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Feb 8, 2010

38 by AdityaRizkiS »»
May 30, 2023 12:30 PM

Poll: » Chu-Bra!! Episode 11 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Mar 15, 2010

27 by HanamiDango »»
Nov 4, 2021 11:59 PM

Poll: » Chu-Bra!! Episode 9 Discussion

francismeunier - Mar 1, 2010

38 by HanamiDango »»
Nov 2, 2021 3:09 PM

Poll: » Chu-Bra!! Episode 8 Discussion

francismeunier - Feb 22, 2010

34 by HanamiDango »»
Oct 31, 2021 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.