Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 8, 2016 1:23 PM
Mar 2009
How does it end? Who ends up with who? I don't care about spoilers, I want to know if there's a good ending otherwise it's not worth reading.
Jan 4, 2017 7:14 AM

Oct 2016
I've only seen the raws for 13 so this is just speculation. Obviously Rinko and Takeo end up together, but from what I could tell (and I could be wrong), she leaves to go to Spain (from the looks of it) and then sorta breaks up with him over a text. He goes after her and gives her a ring at the end.

Suna is still the most desired single man on the face of the planet.

One thing I didn't like because I hated this character is that the douchey Suna lookalike starts to win over Suna's sister sadly. I get she can't be with Takeo, but I don't want her to be with him.
Jan 31, 2017 11:58 PM

Nov 2014
they basically get "married" on live tv, after a quick break up.

it's a very vanilla ending.
Mar 18, 2017 8:30 PM
Mar 2012
Big spoilers for the end of the manga

Mar 27, 2017 12:27 AM
Jan 2011
Tacoo said:
they basically get "married" on live tv, after a quick break up.

it's a very vanilla ending.

Why did they breakup?
Sep 6, 2017 8:26 AM
Jul 2017
Volume 13 just came in today for me, I shall be reading it asap and assuming someone doesn't make a detailed post on it, I shall do one myself soon
Sep 11, 2017 10:50 AM
Aug 2016
Pretty much Takeo is studying like crazy so that he could go to the same university as Yamato so Suna is helping him and it works out for him since he starts getting good grades in his practice exams and sometimes he gets a little sad about Yamato being away so Suna tries to cheer him up from time to time hence the whole study sessions and stuff. Meanwhile, Yamato in Spain is struggling to keep up with her studies and is starting to fall behind so when she gets in touch with Takeo he realizes that she's feeling lonely and he blames himself for her feeling this way and decides it's best for them to breakup. After this, every one of Takeo's friends hears about the break and goes to his house to find out why he did what he did and after hearing that Suna punches Takeo in the face and tells him he made a mistake which was surprising for me since I wasn't expecting him to do that. Takeo then decides to go to Spain to apologize to Yamato and get back together. Once he gets there and he starts looking for her and she's at some kind of festival and Yamato tells her dad from a distance that she wants to go back to Japan and at that moment she sees Takeo he apologizes and gives her a ring which was supposed to be a birthday gift and they end up on tv and made out to be some sort of engagement or wedding. A year passes and the three are back together in Japan and graduate high school and are seen walking together asking when the opening ceremony is for university and that's how it ends. Suna doesn't end up with anyone.
Sep 19, 2017 9:33 PM

Sep 2015
Neko-Inori said:
Pretty much Takeo is studying like crazy so that he could go to the same university as Yamato so Suna is helping him and it works out for him since he starts getting good grades in his practice .....

May I ask why she went to spain in the first place?
Obviously for studying, but why did she make that choice? They were head over heels and super happy.
Must have been no easy decision.
Takeo must have been quite sad that she did that.

Sorry for the questions, but I admit I am to lazy to read the manga now.

Peace
Sep 20, 2017 4:13 AM
Aug 2016
Kokosnuss_Palme said:
Neko-Inori said:
Pretty much Takeo is studying like crazy so that he could go to the same university as Yamato so Suna is helping him and it works out for him since he starts getting good grades in his practice .....

Obviously for studying, but why did she make that choice? They were head over heels and super happy.

Peace

She pretty much left because she didn't want to cause anymore trouble for her family since she ran away from home because she didn't want to go to Spain.
Sep 20, 2017 4:51 AM

Sep 2015
Neko-Inori said:
Kokosnuss_Palme said:

Peace

She pretty much left because she didn't want to cause anymore trouble for her family since she ran away from home because she didn't want to go to Spain.

Thanks for letting me know!
Oct 4, 2017 2:14 PM

Sep 2014
I just finished this recently (borrowed it from the library) ending seemed a bit rushed for me, the last page was kinda lame.

« »
đź”® Tojo Nozomi
Washi Washi
Jan 3, 2018 1:46 PM

Feb 2017
Does Ai Sunakawa get together with Oda in the manga at all?
Jan 14, 2018 3:01 PM
Aug 2015
Sorrowsenpai said:
Does Ai Sunakawa get together with Oda in the manga at all?

Only implied to be in the older chapter. The finale purely focus on yamato and takeo happy end.
Felt rather rush once again like most manga but I guess it's still acceptable. Good things have to end fast before they rot, makes me kinda sad.
Feb 27, 2018 5:14 PM
Feb 2018
I finished reading it today. Ending was beautiful, but felt a bit rushed. They should do a brief continuation of the story with the marriage/university, and maybe let us know if Ai and Oda hit it off. I'm also curious to see how Mali has grown.
Mar 1, 2018 11:14 AM
Jul 2017
TheCanuckGuy said:
I finished reading it today. Ending was beautiful, but felt a bit rushed. They should do a brief continuation of the story with the marriage/university, and maybe let us know if Ai and Oda hit it off. I'm also curious to see how Mali has grown.

I completely agree with you on this and just so you know (i own the manga books) a comment is printed on where The author does mention that she would like to (at some point in the future) /does have an interest in continuing the story. So we can always hope (ALTHOUGH ITS NOT GUARANTEED) i still hope haha
Mar 5, 2018 8:20 PM
Feb 2018
EuphoricMelody said:
TheCanuckGuy said:

I completely agree with you on this and just so you know (i own the manga books) a comment is printed on where The author does mention that she would like to (at some point in the future) /does have an interest in continuing the story. So we can always hope (ALTHOUGH ITS NOT GUARANTEED) i still hope haha

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know. I look forward to it.
Jan 9, 2019 12:16 AM
Oct 2012
EuphoricMelody said:
TheCanuckGuy said:

That's good to know. The ending was definitely rushed which is sad to see for a manga that started out so well and even won awards.

Jan 9, 2019 12:18 AM
Oct 2012
"Suna alone" ending was sad as well - the manga was setting up Saijou x Suna imo as they got along well enough and she wanted to move on and Takeo even said he was going to help her the next time she fell in love ... who better with than with Suna + Suna would enjoy not getting fawned over so much .. calling it now if there ever is a sequel / one shot update.
Jan 9, 2019 12:22 AM
Oct 2012
btw I just did a search for a sequel and this came up (not as good news but still good news):

https://goboiano.com/ore-monogatari-is-getting-an-all-new-chapter-next-month/
May 8, 2020 8:12 PM
May 2020
Ravid25 said:
btw I just did a search for a sequel and this came up (not as good news but still good news):

Is the link dead ?
I can't reach this page
What was the good news ?
Jun 26, 2020 10:49 PM
Oct 2012
Reversi4023 said:
Ravid25 said:

Is the link dead ?
I can't reach this page
What was the good news ?

Good news was that it was another few chapters apparently about their university life. I haven't found any English translations though

https://sojapan.jp/2018/09/ore-monogatari-releases-first-new-chapter-in-over-two-years/
Jan 30, 2021 12:19 PM
Jun 2020
Just Completed reading Ore Monogatari manga.. And I personally felt this is one of the best Manga I have read so far after Ao haru Ride, Fruits Basket, Promised Neverland, inari konkon etc.. There are total 50 chapters in it but its written 52 chapters here.. I think they added additional side chapters too because it was total 2 of them so 50 +2 = 52 so.. That's my thought..
If I talk about Takeo then personally I feel he is the soul of this Manga and Suna's charecter was like somewhat introvert types but it matches the tone of the charecter.. And About Rinko.. Hehee I wonder if I ever get a girlfriend like her in my life hahaha... But personally I loved the ending of this Manga thanks to writers... Also I will now miss them so. Its a goodbye.
Harshit99Jan 30, 2021 12:22 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 46 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - May 1, 2018

1 by Dpsdps55 »»
Mar 27, 2023 9:11 AM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 28 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Apr 4, 2018

1 by Dpsdps55 »»
Mar 24, 2023 5:54 AM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 24 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Aug 30, 2016

1 by Dpsdps55 »»
Mar 24, 2023 5:36 AM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 23 Discussion

Dpsdps55 - Mar 23, 2023

0 by Dpsdps55 »»
Mar 23, 2023 6:56 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 50 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Feb 23, 2018

3 by WutIsDis »»
Feb 12, 2023 10:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.