Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: InuYasha Episode 44 Discussion

Feb 1, 2010 4:55 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I have a feeling both Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru are somewhat bond since they both wanna make their weapons stronger XD Sesshomaru takes the demon's head to Kaijinbo, the rogue swordsmith and former disciple of Totosai, in order to commission a sword made from Goshinki's head.

Mar 29, 2010 11:18 AM

all they think about is full flledged demon bla bla bla
soshomaru's servant sliced into half hahahahaha
wow a heavy sword

Aug 7, 2011 5:24 PM
I love how he goes from full demon to human one episode after another. XD

Apr 24, 2014 1:36 PM
Noooo Jaken, my favorite annoyance is gone ;_; Good thing Sesshomaru has the tensaiga. Deep down I think Sesshomaru trusts Jaken which is why he tolerates his constant prattling ^^

And damn, Inuyasha picked a bad time to turn back into a human. On the bright side the Tetsaiga is fixed again! Looking forward to see some sword upgrades.

Aug 24, 2014 5:53 AM

Decent episode, glad Tetsaiga was fixed at the end. Can't wait to see what Sesshomaru will do next concerning the sword that was made for him.

Jan 23, 2015 3:34 PM

Inuyasha just can't get a break. If it isn't Naraku it's bad guys not in connection to Naraku. Then there's Inuyasha's full demon day and full human day. Such bad luck for Inuyasha.

Aug 1, 2015 12:09 PM

Err, Totossai should have known that a swordsman never change his sword style that easily. Drastically changing the weight really is a bad idea.

InuYasha seem shaken up by his transformation. I'm sure it wasn't what he expected. He's now probably scarred to turn against his friends if that ever happen again.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

Jan 18, 2017 12:48 PM

Wow people's weapons keep breaking left and right, the main Inuyasha crew needs some upgrades and powerups lol. At least Miroku demonstrated he has more powers beyond his wind tunnel! Against any other enemy that would have been an effective hit.

Aug 20, 2019 1:23 AM

Looks like Sesshomaru's plan to get a strong sword has been backfired by the swords grudge

Inuyasha has his sword back and it looks like it has a powerup
Konichiwa fellow weebs
Noot Noot, mah brothas
Hee zeg makker

Nov 5, 2019 3:08 AM

Is it just me, or does Inuyasha's voice smoothen a little bit when he loses demon powers?

Kagome saying "your heart was out of my reach"..... I love her.

So happy to see Swordsmith <3

37 minutes ago

LoL he just thought: This sword is too great I will keep it xD (no ok hes surly possesed but I still had to laugh)

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.