Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2010 4:51 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh my, Inuyasha finds himself at the losing end of his battle against Koga until Kagura the Wind Sorceress shows her face and defeats Koga with ease. Inuyasha's Wind Scar is useless against Kagura, who controls the winds. Kagura sure is strong non the less even though she lost the fight^^
Mar 29, 2010 9:07 AM

Mar 2010
for some reason i was feeling that inuyasha was so weak i don't know why i think because he relies on the sword so much that he doesn't have power on his on unlike koga i know he had the jewel just imagine inuyasha with that power without the power of the jewel
Aug 6, 2011 2:31 PM
Aug 2009
The more Naraku tries to pin others against Inu-Yasha, the more enemies he's making that he has to run from... The idiot. >3>
Apr 24, 2014 10:42 AM
Mar 2013
I love Kagura, she's my favorite Naraku incarnation. I gotta hand it to Inuyasha he figured out how to dispel Kagura's wind pretty quickly. I'm glad he's able to think on his feet unlike many other protagonists.

I don't get how Naraku created a fake poisonous jewel shard but if it increased Koga's power by that much why doesn't Naraku use it beef up demons that he finds expendable? Perhaps it takes a lot of energy to create these poison jewel shards.
May 16, 2014 8:08 PM

May 2013
This was a great episode, even better than the last episode. Naraku is a great villain but he's so cowardice it makes you hate him more. That was a great fight between InuYasha and Koga. InuYasha got beat by Koga unfortunately but he was still able to beat a very strong opponent in Kagura. He got Kagura good, he used some good strategy with Kagome's arrow and finding the wind scar.

Curse Naraku, he's even evil to his own minions lol. Great episode tho, I loved it 5/5.
gizmokid2122Aug 23, 2014 2:08 AM

Dec 31, 2014 9:15 AM

Jul 2013
Inuyasha is relying too much on the sword, and Kagura is showing her skills. Inuyasha better get stronger somehow or he's going to lose as Naruku brings more minions to his arsenal.

I love Naraku's evil character. It's one that can make people despise him so much and he plays it very well.
Jul 29, 2015 8:04 PM

Aug 2013
Awwwn, man, I would have loved an amputation. That would have been a badass scene. The show probably would have need a more gritty tone for that kind of scene.

Anyway, Naraku seem to have fun with molding his body. He did get a new one recently, so he can pretty much do it to much more extend.

I really thought that the black shard was a corrupted shard, that would have been really cool. But maybe it would have been too soon in the story too.
minouneetzoeJul 29, 2015 8:08 PM
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 2, 2016 3:58 PM

Jul 2015
Yeah Inuyasha relay way too much ont the sword to fight
Jan 11, 2017 4:15 PM

Jul 2013
I wish Koga would become a traveling companion for Inuyasha and Kagome, but I guess since he has a clan to run that won't be happening.
Apr 12, 2019 9:06 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Chanaynay said:
I wish Koga would become a traveling companion for Inuyasha and Kagome, but I guess since he has a clan to run that won't be happening.

Yeha me too I would actually like him in the group and it would make Inuyashas and Kagomes arguing because she likes him (not yeha not yeha) and he is in love with Kikyou (and Kagome not yeha not yeha) less annoying :D

Aug 18, 2019 3:30 PM

Jul 2015
Interesting, so Kagura is a part of Naraku

Really hope that Koga joins the group at some point, he would make a great asset with his speed.

Oct 14, 2020 7:20 AM

Dec 2007
so now - again - instead fight by himself, naraku sends other to do his dirty job, only now he use part of himself to create the one who would fight.

in the end it were good that inuyasha couldn't use the wind scar well because of his arm, so naraku thinks it's nothing special.

and inuyasa were pretty smart in calling kagome to shoot that arrow.
Dec 14, 2020 3:32 PM

Feb 2012

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jun 25, 2021 12:41 PM

Jul 2009
Damn, Kagura is freaking strong! I thought she would have died with that Wind Scar move.

Seems Naraku does indeed control Kagura.
Aug 30, 2021 2:57 AM

Apr 2013
So let me get this straight... the group never gets tired to mention to Inuyasha how dangerous the jewel fragments are and that only evil comes from using them. But they did not even bother taking away the two that Koga have, so I guess he's allowed to use them but Inuyasha is not? If I was Inuyasha I'd fuck that shit and go home...
Apr 16, 2022 11:15 PM
Aug 2017
this is a old ass thread but still am i the only guy going wtf after the fight kagome goes right to koga and inuyasha just there with a broken ass arm and hole in his chest then later shes still going “oh will koga be okay..” and inuyasha looks fucked up and he just pets kirara lowkey i feel like they were trying to make me mad at the end cant believe im the only one upset at that. reminds me of when your gf or whatever is on tip but you know u can always go to ur dog for comfort as in like a pet dog. at the end it honestly made me kind of sad kagome trifling in this episode fr she actually pissin me off at this point like she just watches koga basically kill inuyasha in a hole and then after the fight she runs to him first instead of her mans smh
claymoreplacedApr 16, 2022 11:19 PM
Aug 10, 2022 6:52 AM

Jan 2018
Koga should've been left for dead tbh. Even if they just amputated his arm it would've made me happy but I guess Inuyasha isn't that type of an edgy show.

So Kagura is like an offspring of Naraku. That's disgusting.
Apr 30, 2023 4:06 PM

Apr 2023
The introduction of Kagura was cool, can't wait to see more of her
Jan 22, 3:28 AM
Dec 2018
A new character appears from Naraku when he said he created it. It seems that he used a similar method of creation again. The spider tattoo is mysterious and it seems that the hunter got it from Inuyasha.
Apr 5, 2:42 AM

Feb 2019
Koga should've just died tbh. I hope they at least took the Sacred Jewel fragments from him.

More topics from this board

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 17 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

19 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 11:07 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 16 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

29 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 10:25 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 14 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

19 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 9:44 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 9 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

21 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 6:49 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 4 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Dec 29, 2009

30 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 6:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.