Forum Settings
Forums

New Master and Butler Announced For Kuroshitsuji II

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Feb 23, 2010 9:52 PM
Mar 2009
Man .... no Sebastian ??? That is like making Hellsing without Alucard ! What the hell are the producers thinking ? One of the most charismatic characters of all time , sit on the bench for this megami guy ? That's sooooooooooooooooo disapointing .........
Feb 24, 2010 1:18 PM

Jun 2008
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*CONTINUES ENDLESSLY*

i want Sebby and Ciel!

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Feb 24, 2010 7:48 PM

Dec 2008
I don't care if it is Sebastian/Claude or Ciel/Trancy. The only thing I deeply wish for Kuroshitsuji 2 is A DECENT END. If the cost is new main characters, let it be.
Feb 25, 2010 2:49 AM

Aug 2009
kitaiii said:
I don't care if it is Sebastian/Claude or Ciel/Trancy. The only thing I deeply wish for Kuroshitsuji 2 is A DECENT END. If the cost is new main characters, let it be.

+1

Endings make up my scores as well as a good anime.
Feb 25, 2010 11:05 AM

Oct 2009
I don't think I'm saying anything that hasn't already been said... but if Ciel and Sebastian aren't going to be in this sequel (but who knows, they may be) then I will be extremely disappointed and sad :( I'll be surprised if they're not, considering there were a few unanswered questions in the end that would only make sense to appear in the sequel. I agree with all who say it's definitely not Kuroshitsuji if they replace them... Why not just turn it into a different series? :p Ciel and Sebastian were great characters. Especially Sebastian.. *drool*
Mar 1, 2010 10:51 PM

Apr 2009
Sebastian + Ciel = Kuroshitsuji..^^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2010 8:57 AM

May 2009
Well, I had mixed feelings when first told about this. I know I was curious as to how they would pull this off, though, given how the first series ended. Didn't even come to mind that they'd just do a new story with new characters. Besides, the first series was too off the mark, though interesting. Too bad it wasn't closer to the manga.

Anyway, I might give it a watch, just as long as Grell is around. The manga doesn't do his character justice. lol So yeah, seeing him hit on the new butler while crying over the disappearance of his "Sebas-chan" would be hilarious.

I wonder if the new series will reference anything involving Ciel and the Phantomhive corporation. I mean, like, "The young master disappeared" or something like that.
Mar 2, 2010 9:12 AM
Jun 2009
cynthia09 said:
At least the voice actors are great. Thats the only thing keeping me from freaking out.

same here.. although i havent watched the 1st season yet.
Mar 2, 2010 11:20 PM

Jun 2008
and first I was like

Escuse me..

but then I was like

hey guys..

this could be good
LoonyBMar 2, 2010 11:25 PM
Mar 3, 2010 4:43 AM

Apr 2009
...They...they're not planning on...on...doing the circus arc?
They. Are. Not?

...I refuse to watch it.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Mar 5, 2010 3:51 PM

Aug 2009
I still have some faith in them. They really did a good job in Kuroshitsuji, so I'll wait and see (besides the things they changed and etc). Toboso-sensei is one of my favorite mangakas ever, so, we should wait before saying something.
Mar 6, 2010 1:45 AM

Mar 2010
I'm really looking forward to the new season. I was disappointed at first, of course, but I'll just have to wait and see how I feel about the new characters when it airs. I really hope they have new personalities and don't just try to copy Ciel and Sebastian. That would turn me off right away.

I'll be happy if a few characters get cameos. <3

Mar 6, 2010 5:27 PM

Jan 2008
rainsworth.. one thing. I LOVE YOUR PICTURE!! that's definitely something that Ciel would say about all this xD
Mar 6, 2010 7:05 PM

Aug 2009
thesilentsenshi said:
I'm really looking forward to the new season. I was disappointed at first, of course, but I'll just have to wait and see how I feel about the new characters when it airs. I really hope they have new personalities and don't just try to copy Ciel and Sebastian. That would turn me off right away.

I'll be happy if a few characters get cameos. <3

Yes, you are totally RIGHT. I thought it when I first saw about all this. Well... We have to wait, maybe it turns out to be really good (:

mad-fox said:
rainsworth.. one thing. I LOVE YOUR PICTURE!! that's definitely something that Ciel would say about all this xD

Yes LOL xD
Mar 8, 2010 8:30 AM

Feb 2009
Ok this is soooo one of the times I want to kill the ones who make the series instead of the characters!!! No Ciel?! No Sebastian?! What *baka* decided that!!!
grtz
ps: sorry but I'm kind of freaking out :s
Mar 8, 2010 10:56 AM

Sep 2008
more of prallel story is always good you know, and u all always can get sequel sebastaian x ciel when the manga material is enough.

and what more i can say ? ciel is awesome but this reverse trap master is brilliant idea too <33
Mar 13, 2010 4:30 PM
Sep 2009
i don't like this new butler ;o
Mar 13, 2010 11:49 PM

Jul 2009
AnyaRei said:
i don't like this new butler ;o

We can't judge him just yet...

Mar 15, 2010 7:02 PM

Feb 2010
I agree that the new butler looks just like Sebastian (maybe it's on purpose o.O?) and I think I'll miss Ciel some but that doesn't mean it's any less fantastic that they're making another one! :)
Mar 15, 2010 10:23 PM

Feb 2009
Kuroshitsuji? Nana Mizuki? I'm in!

Mar 17, 2010 3:11 PM

Jan 2008
you know what.. I think I'm actually gonna like this. we still got the manga which is awesome ;) and we get to see another kuroshitsuji story about a new cute botchan x3
Mar 19, 2010 12:17 PM

May 2009
WTF noooo. Ugh I don't effing want new characters....
<!--link--><a href="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/angelfire892&sclick=1">
Being sane is over rated :)
Mar 20, 2010 3:54 AM
Nov 2008
Small question here. Anyone ever thought of the possibilty that Claude Faustus is Sebastian, or am I the only one? If I'm correct, demons change their appearance and name according to their master's wishes, or so we all think, since we haven't been given all that much info afterall. I just wanted to ask if there is anyone who agrees with me that Claude Faustus could possibly be Sebstian, only not how he used to know him.
Mar 21, 2010 5:33 PM

Jan 2010
Hmm the new I characters are interesting, I am not disappointed , even though I was expecting that somehow the Sebastian And Ciel will stay in the show. For now those new two look promising.
Mar 22, 2010 4:03 PM

Jul 2009
Although I find it a bit weird that Seb and Ciel won't be returning as main characters, I think it's important to watch it with an open mind...the creators did pretty well with the first season, I don't think they'll screw things up too badly. Have a little faith!
Mar 23, 2010 10:54 AM

Feb 2010
Don't kill me Kuroshitsuji fans, but near the end of the anime series I felt
as if Ciel was getting old.
DO NOT GET THE WRONG IDEA, I'M A HUGEEEE CIEL FAN, HE'S SO ADORABLE ♥
Like, I get the fact he..lets just say...dealed with a lot and he believes God has forsaken him.
He believes he's the only one he could believe in on Earth, yet, the most frightful thing to him, is, well....himself.
That's beautiful, it's touching..but I believe it to be...getting old.
In the series they also kept introducing the fact that Sebastian would do ANYTHING to protect Ciel. Sacrafice and go through MANY painful trials, he is one hell of a butler.
Interesting, but getting old.
Wouldn't it be better to have this same idea, a young butler and a butler, turned into something COMPLETLEY different?
Wouldn't it be interesting to see?
Maybe Alois suffered something even MORE painful than that..or perhaps he never suffered anything. He's perhaps just rich and spoiled but will have something happen to him. maybe Claude is a demon, but Alois doesn't know. there are ENDLESS possiblities and it interests me to see what it's all about.
Doesn't it do the same to you?
So lighten up! =]
Mar 23, 2010 4:34 PM

Sep 2007
Oh, it'll be fine guys, don't have a fit.
Mar 23, 2010 6:11 PM

Aug 2009
abridgedgirly said:
Small question here. Anyone ever thought of the possibilty that Claude Faustus is Sebastian, or am I the only one? If I'm correct, demons change their appearance and name according to their master's wishes, or so we all think, since we haven't been given all that much info afterall. I just wanted to ask if there is anyone who agrees with me that Claude Faustus could possibly be Sebstian, only not how he used to know him.

You are right. He could be Sebastian, and sometimes I really believe Faustus is him. Oh, my... D: We'll have to wait and see D:
Mar 23, 2010 7:55 PM

Mar 2009
I dont know what to think yet.

Can't really judge the decision to use a new master and butler until I watch it....hopefully it wont be a bad thing :)

Thank You CharisMagic for my amazing Sig :3
Mar 24, 2010 3:19 PM

Feb 2010
I remember someone telling me that they've confirmed that
the new butler isn't Sebastian, but they do include a 'tiny bit' of
Sebastian's past.
Mar 25, 2010 4:28 PM
Feb 2010
EarlCiel said:
Don't kill me Kuroshitsuji fans, but near the end of the anime series I felt
as if Ciel was getting old.
DO NOT GET THE WRONG IDEA, I'M A HUGEEEE CIEL FAN, HE'S SO ADORABLE ♥
Like, I get the fact he..lets just say...dealed with a lot and he believes God has forsaken him.
He believes he's the only one he could believe in on Earth, yet, the most frightful thing to him, is, well....himself.
That's beautiful, it's touching..but I believe it to be...getting old.
In the series they also kept introducing the fact that Sebastian would do ANYTHING to protect Ciel. Sacrafice and go through MANY painful trials, he is one hell of a butler.
Interesting, but getting old.
Wouldn't it be better to have this same idea, a young butler and a butler, turned into something COMPLETLEY different?
Wouldn't it be interesting to see?
Maybe Alois suffered something even MORE painful than that..or perhaps he never suffered anything. He's perhaps just rich and spoiled but will have something happen to him. maybe Claude is a demon, but Alois doesn't know. there are ENDLESS possiblities and it interests me to see what it's all about.
Doesn't it do the same to you?
So lighten up! =]

I like your way of thinking, I for one am looking forward to seeing what new things Yana have cooked up with the new mains...and I was not ever bothered by there being no Ciel or Sebastian in the new season. heck I love the Undertaker and Grell but will not have a fit or be pissed if they are not in it.

Edited: I just saw the Trailer video for the new season!. 8D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glSgo7S4J-A
nekodark669Mar 27, 2010 9:16 AM
Mar 27, 2010 10:55 AM

Nov 2008
I really..really..am in total shock. When I first saw this...I just cant believe it. I wasn't going to read the manga, because I stupidly thought that just maybe they would show everything in the anime. However, now that I know, I am going to start the manga and give the new characters a try. I mean I love sebastian...I think hes a great character...along with ciel. The new characters better be as great or greater....and one more thing they better not copy sebastian's personality or anybody's personality, because thats what makes them great.
SephiriAzureMar 27, 2010 11:45 AM
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Mar 27, 2010 5:24 PM

Apr 2008
Oh, yeah. Very interesting. No comment. They changed the house arhitecture and the garden. Oh, and the fountain, too. The mark of the contract is on Alois`s right eye (wanna bet that, as far as Claude is concerned, the mark on the left hand?). Let`s see what comes next. Knifes and forks as weapons?! So original! A strange housekeeper with white hair (I would laugh if it weren`t tragic). Claude seems just like Sebastian 2, while Alois is so inferior to Ciel. Did Ciel ever cryed? I don`t think so. And at the end of the trailer we see a screen that says "Kuroshitsuji II". Spechless. I think I`ll die of astonishment.
Mar 27, 2010 6:58 PM
Dec 2009
I hate it! I hoped that the second season would talk about Sebastian and Ciel...I can't stand it! >___< I think I'll read the manga >.>
Mar 27, 2010 7:32 PM
Feb 2010
I am still wondering what happened to the maids eye, I have to stop watching this video.
Mar 29, 2010 5:52 PM
Sep 2008
Hawt triplets anyone? <3

But why the heck don't they stick to the manga?
...Reminds me of the first FMA anime. Will we have a remake in some years called Kuroshitsuji: Brotherhood? asdfasdfasdfasfgadfkjhahsdg D':

No but seriously, it kinda pissed me that they're not planning on following the real storyline.
Mar 29, 2010 5:55 PM

Jul 2008
honestly i cant wait. : )
yea i know Sebby and Ciel wont be in it , but hey, on the brightside the new butler might be a demon too ;)
at the end of the trailer for it, he said (at least i think) the exact same thing Sebastian says like
"im one hell of a butler"
pun intended : )
plus the anime didnt follow the manga
well the beginning yes, but then it veered off course

dont be upset over it. they will come back
maybe not this season or the beginning of this season
but they'll come back
[img]
Mar 30, 2010 4:45 AM

Jul 2009
o_o! no wonder I saw new butler and master for the introduction *sigh*
I want Ciel and Sebastian to be back D:
Apr 5, 2010 8:47 PM

Aug 2009
I LIKED THE OLD ONES BETTER!!! ; (

the least can be keeping merein finnian and bard in the series
Apr 8, 2010 2:27 PM

May 2009
really?! The old chara where doing great! ne not just continue that? D: I guess they ran out of ideas >_>

but i'll watch it. This looks good just wish they wouldn't change the butler
Hopefully this anime won't be full of fillers. *wounder why they didn't change the master to a girl or at least someone who looks like Ciel*

Apr 9, 2010 6:55 AM

Mar 2010
Alois reminds me to Oz from Pandora Hearts. And the butler is Sebastian with glasses and short hair.
What the hell.
I'm not a Sebastian and Ciel fanatic, but it's a bit annoying. And, moreover, there were some outstanding issues from the first series that I wanted to see. Hm.
Apr 11, 2010 6:55 AM

Aug 2009
OMG o-O

I just can't imagine Kuroshitsuji without the good old characters. Hope I''ll see their story animated again, but I guess I have to fall back upon with this Alois & Claude thing for a while.

//Anyway Alois kinda looks like Ion from Trinity Blood. Though Ion is cuter ^^//
Cheshiree_CatApr 11, 2010 7:09 AM
"Yume nara sameta dakedo bokura wa mada nani mo shiteinai susumu"

Apr 13, 2010 8:38 PM

Oct 2008
I'd rather not view Alois and Claude as inferiors to Ciel and Sebastian. I'm rather interested in seeing more of Alois and Claude's relationship because Alois seems to be more vulnerable and more expressive compared to Ciel.

The new servants look more pwn than the previous servants. Hooray for hawt triplets!
May 4, 2010 9:03 AM

Oct 2009
Ciel is dead accept that

One thing i know for sure,
I'll be not disappointed by main seiyuus
May 4, 2010 1:52 PM

Dec 2008
hasyly said:
Ciel is dead accept that

One thing i know for sure,
I'll be not disappointed by main seiyuus

This.

Potteritza said:
(...) while Alois is so inferior to Ciel. Did Ciel ever cryed? I don`t think so. (...)

Alois is so inferior compaired to Ciel... because he cried? Alright, I think those "OH, I AM SO POWERFULL, FEEL HOW I CAN SCOLD YOU AND DO NOTHING USUEFUL ABOUT NOTHING, OH" are really way better than the coherent ones.
Absolutely astonishing how people suddenly started judging the new character's personalities FROM A PREVIEW. Because their so-loved ridiculously spoiled and arogant brat-kun was pushed aside... That makes sense, right?
May 27, 2010 2:24 AM

Oct 2008
Kuroshitsuji II will premiere on July 1 :D

source: Anime News Network

May 31, 2010 5:39 PM

Nov 2009
keeah212 said:
O_____O Are you freaking shitting me?! Are they...they can't....it...GAH! DX This is ridiculous. You can't have Kuroshitsuji without Sebastian and Ciel. Without them, there is no show. I mean, I'm probably not the only one who watched the last episode and thought, "...I bet you anything Sebastian didn't really do it. I bet he actually kissed Ciel, and the new season is gonna be full of yaoi and stuff. :'D" No, I wasn't really expecting that to happen, but I WAS expecting the new season to have the same effing characters!
I WANT MY SEXY BUTLERRRRR!!!!! >:'[

I agree
they should just make it another anime and make an ACTUAL season 2 with yaoi.
PhantomAkiraJun 26, 2010 6:47 PM
Jun 14, 2010 8:38 AM

Jun 2010
It should be a different series.. I don't like it this way. I thought that second season would tell something about their previous life - when Ciel' parents were still alive or something.. And about the contract.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2010 1:24 PM
Jan 2010
yoite- said:
It should be a different series.. I don't like it this way. I thought that second season would tell something about their previous life - when Ciel' parents were still alive or something.. And about the contract.

that would be season 0
Jun 20, 2010 5:42 PM
Dec 2008
rlime said:
WHAT, NO SEBASTIAN AND CIEL?!
*upset*

"Claude Faustus (Butler): Sakurai Takahiro"
*cheers up slightly*

I'm so glad you pointed that out. I don't know how I missed his name. He will be the reason why I'm going to check this out. ^^
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» 'Black★★Rock Shooter: Dawn Fall' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Feb 11, 2022

11 by nisafitri »»
3 hours ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 1:40 PM

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.