Forum Settings
Forums

New Master and Butler Announced For Kuroshitsuji II

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Feb 9, 2010 2:25 PM

Apr 2009
D: no Sebastian????? efrjepfjmdpo <--- My reaction to this :\
Feb 9, 2010 3:19 PM

Nov 2008
Sounds pretty interesting!!! I LOOOOOOVE the Idea!!!

I can't wait !!! I am really looking forwards to watching it ^^
Feb 9, 2010 4:43 PM

Jan 2010
FayeFox said:
Now that the Pictures of Cloude & Alois have colour, Im even more sad -_-
because now i see clearly that Sebastian is MUUUUCH hotter than Cloude!!!
I think i still cant refuse watching it but i dont think it will make me sooo excited like the first season -_-"

yup totally agree with u :/ won't be excited at all, like i was for the 1 season, but will watch the 2...especially if sebastian shows up in first few episodes ^^
and heeell yea! he is waaay hotter dan cloude x)
"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere, Even if your throne crumbles, And your shiny crown turns to rust, Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, Above the bottomless pile corpses, Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be.....Until i hear the words "check Mate." ♥
Feb 9, 2010 5:23 PM

Jun 2009
I really dont know what to think
Feb 9, 2010 11:37 PM
Feb 2009
As of now, I'm going to call him William #2 since Claude reminds me of him. Not liking the master though :/ I keep thinking his name is Tracy at first glance. Yes, I know it' s Trancy Alois, not Tracy

Btw, I wonder where Tracy's Alois's mark of contract?
Feb 10, 2010 3:46 AM

Apr 2009
Claude looks a lot like Sebastian, and maybe he is Sebastian.. I mean, hi is at first demon, than a Ciel's butler Sebastian, so maybe he can change his form (and the voice actor ;)), after changing master... o.O

this is just a guess..trying to comfort myself....

I don't want Kuroshitsuji with out Sebastian in it... sob sob sob
Feb 10, 2010 3:53 AM

Jan 2008
KayChan4U said:
Well fuck me.

I'm a little simmered down after hearing the news. STILL PISSED REGARDLESS. It's like them trying to make Code Geass season 3...WITHOUT LELOUCH. It's not going to work.

Seriously, what the fack <_< It's..it's..like Toaru Kagaku no Railgun with Index and Touma as side characters (IF Ciel and Sebastian are even going to be in it. Until I see some official info posted, I'm not believing anything.)

But ugh...I was so hoping for the Circus Arc too. All my excitement, washed down the drain ._. Thanks a lot. Time to catch up in the manga and stick to that..

I totally agree with you T^T
it's like Naruto without Naruto :S
Kuroshitsuji without Ciel and Sebastian is nothing -.- at least change the damn name.

Pepermintcookz said:
People! We're talking about Kanda and Sebby combined. I mean the voice is super! And, and. . . Who knows? Maybe they're going to show Ciel and his demon. <3

But don't get upset! I'm sure the new season will be mega interesting. ^^

Well I love Sakurai Takahiro's voice <3 he's one of my favorite voice actors ^^ but I can't like the character just from his voice and he's a glasses dude so not looking forward seeing him (at all) :p
about the new master.. I guess he's pretty cute but not like Ciel >.>

Elika said:
As of now, I'm going to call him William #2 since Claude reminds me of him. Not liking the master though :/ I keep thinking his name is Tracy at first glance. Yes, I know it' s Trancy Alois, not Tracy

heheh I was wondering the same thing about the contract x3 and if there is one :p
porkcutletbowlFeb 10, 2010 4:01 AM
Feb 10, 2010 3:54 AM

Jan 2008
Oresund said:
i lol'd so much at this. fangirls are gonna be mad.

I am.
Feb 10, 2010 5:45 AM

Jun 2009
I skipped the most posts.. but
i agree with CG season 3! XD

And for me, it looks like it actually is sebastian there (on the pic) but he got a diffrent name, cuz he get's the name from his master, right? well they got diffrent voice actors.. mh (i loke both tho <3)
but i at least want sebastian in season 2 :(
i really love ciel too tho!

just my 2 cents :x
¨°Do you know why Snow is White?°¨

¨°Because it forgot what Color it was°¨
Feb 10, 2010 5:47 AM

Jun 2009
I skipped the most posts.. but
i agree with CG season 3! XD

And for me, it looks like it actually is sebastian there (on the pic) but he got a diffrent name, cuz he get's the name from his master, right? well they dont have the same voice actor.. (i like both ofem)
but i at least want sebastian in season 2 :(
tho i really love ciel too!

just my 2 cents :x
¨°Do you know why Snow is White?°¨

¨°Because it forgot what Color it was°¨
Feb 10, 2010 9:11 AM

Oct 2009
Ok, look. I think you don't like the new butler, because you just haven't seen him in action! When I first saw Sebby he looked rediculous! Even my grandpa was prettier. And then, in the anime, he was the best of the best. You must agree on that one. Just wait and you'll see, that the new butler(can't remember his name x_x)is a badass!

But I'll miss Sebby too.. T.T

I wonder about the mark of contract. Maybe it is somewhere else. On his ass. XD
Feb 10, 2010 9:16 AM
Nov 2009
mad-fox said:
KayChan4U said:
Well fuck me.

I'm a little simmered down after hearing the news. STILL PISSED REGARDLESS. It's like them trying to make Code Geass season 3...WITHOUT LELOUCH. It's not going to work.

Seriously, what the fack <_< It's..it's..like Toaru Kagaku no Railgun with Index and Touma as side characters (IF Ciel and Sebastian are even going to be in it. Until I see some official info posted, I'm not believing anything.)

But ugh...I was so hoping for the Circus Arc too. All my excitement, washed down the drain ._. Thanks a lot. Time to catch up in the manga and stick to that..

I totally agree with you T^T
it's like Naruto without Naruto :S
Kuroshitsuji without Ciel and Sebastian is nothing -.- at least change the damn name.

Elika said:

heheh I was wondering the same thing about the contract x3 and if there is one :p

They sort of did change the name... It's rumored that it will be called "Monoshitsuji" O.o" I don't know how true it is though...

Same here but then I realized that maybe it doesn't have to be the eye, maybe the mark is somewhere else.

Pepermintcookz said:

LOL that'd be.............
E09Feb 10, 2010 9:22 AM
Feb 10, 2010 10:08 AM

Jun 2009
Hm, okay. I knew before that Ciel wouldn't come back. Dead is dead, but Sebastian.
The new one looks exactly like him. Maybe it's the same one with just another name his master gave him and the new hair style... hm hair spray.^^
Feb 10, 2010 11:21 AM

Oct 2009
HsXIII said:
The new one looks exactly like him. Maybe it's the same one with just another name his master gave him and the new hair style... hm hair spray.^^

Mhm, I think the same way. But if that's true it means we won't see Sebby and his smexyness. xD

But I like his new look. o_O Dunno, maybe they're brothers or sisters. xD
Feb 10, 2010 12:17 PM

Jan 2008
HsXIII said:
Hm, okay. I knew before that Ciel wouldn't come back. Dead is dead, but Sebastian.

I thought about that as well, but I just don't want to believe it T3T
ts Sebastian with a new master? -.- not happening!
Feb 10, 2010 2:50 PM

Jan 2010
Pepermintcookz said:

hahahah! i like this one xD xD rofl
"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere, Even if your throne crumbles, And your shiny crown turns to rust, Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, Above the bottomless pile corpses, Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be.....Until i hear the words "check Mate." ♥
Feb 10, 2010 3:10 PM
Oct 2009
Umm, yeah... sure just take BOTH main characters out, give the series the old name but add a 'NEW' to it and we're done, huh?

What the hell? There's absolutely no way I am gonna watch this lol NO FREAKING WAY XD
omfg rofl, just like CG S3 even tho there's a slight chance Lelouch might be in.

But Kuroshitsuji without Sebastian and Ciel? Come on, bite me xD
Feb 10, 2010 6:14 PM

Dec 2007
KayChan4U said:

Horrible comparison is horrible. They're completely different franchises.

Code Geass -can- work without Lelouch because it's not about Lelouch--it started with Lelouch, but that was just one story. That's why it's called "Lelouch of the Rebellion". You also have "Suzaku of the Counterattack", "Nightmare of Nunnally", and those two other mangas that are working just fine without focusing it on Lelouch as the main character. Code Geass is about Geass, not Lelouch, and that's why we can have a new series of it that has nothing to do with Lelouch.

Kuroshitsuji, on the other hand, is a series specifically built around Ciel and Sebastian. They aren't a mold, but originals in themselves and in concept. That's why creating a new master and butler isn't logical at all. I mean, demon contract stories aren't new, but the relation established between Ciel and Sebastian, and the reasoning for their contract and their backstory as a duo, is entirely exclusive to them. (But as I've said before, no one ever said Alois would have the same angst drama that Ciel had. He's just another rich kid that just so happens to -also- have a contract with a demon.)

GFX made by >Valon< of Janime Community Forums
Feb 11, 2010 1:34 AM

Jan 2010
Seeker said:

(But as I've said before, no one ever said Alois would have the same angst drama that Ciel had. He's just another rich kid that just so happens to -also- have a contract with a demon.)

just so it happens... yea right xD
ahh.. we just have to wait and see.. maybe that is sebastian but changed? don't believe about ciel, but dunno :(
Feb 11, 2010 4:29 AM

Jun 2009
well im kinda exitd and look forward too it + i love the fact that takahiro sakurai
is speaking the new butler xD
Feb 11, 2010 8:22 AM

Jan 2008
..same person?

maybe not a demon but a shinigami following around his master to take his life someday?
Feb 11, 2010 12:36 PM

Jan 2010
wow o.0 what similarity x3
Feb 11, 2010 1:20 PM

Jul 2009
I would say its still sebastian & Ciel but in another body, because sebastian took ciels soul in the end of the first season, BUT at the beginning there were still sebastian & ciel before tey changed them into cloude & alois!!!!

I think we just have to wait until there are infos about the characters then we will see if it is something like this!!
Feb 11, 2010 3:08 PM

Feb 2009
Well I didn't think the first season was that great, maybe this new season with new people will be better :)
Feb 11, 2010 4:34 PM

Jan 2008
It has potential but never be the same as manga
T_T first season had that naked dog =.=
Come on Sebastian :3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2010 5:25 PM

Dec 2007
Ceinwyn said:
ahh.. we just have to wait and see.. maybe that is sebastian but changed? don't believe about ciel, but dunno :(

I won't deny that as a possibility. As far as I see it, "Sebastian" is just one human name the demon has taken when disguised as a human. It may not be his true name, and therefore he could now be going by the name "Claude Faustus". That's the only way I could possibly consider this a true spinoff of Kuroshitsuji...

GFX made by >Valon< of Janime Community Forums
Feb 11, 2010 6:02 PM

Dec 2009
im kinda disappointed cause sebastian and ciel will not be there..
i mean..
what was this phrase all about?? : " now, open your eyes young master"
or somewhat like that before??

it was said that the phrase was said by sebastian to ciel..

my head hurts..X33

but i do like the second season characters..
they're cute too..
claude looks like sebby with different hairstyle and eyes..
alois was cute too..

and maybe sebastian just changed personality??..
i mean,he's a demon and he can get whatever form he likes..
but i would miss ciel..XDD

but for the new season,no offense..
and no doubt..
i think it will be good too...^^

credits goes to:
~HIDE & SEEK: The Yogi x Gareki Fanlisting :]]

Feb 11, 2010 6:15 PM

Aug 2008
Luvtrax said:
Sounds stupid. Why don't they follow the manga?

I could not agree with you more
Feb 12, 2010 2:43 AM

Jun 2008
ehhh, you know what? I've had a complete change of heart. This is the best possible thing they could have done.
It would hurt me more to watch this is it still had Sebby and Ciel in it, because then it still feels like a bastardization of one of my favourite manga. This way it's completely separate from the manga and I can just try and enjoy it for itself, rather than comparing it to the manga.
Plus i'm going in with super-low expectations, so it might surprise me.

Claude is sexy as hell (/glassesfetish), I don't like Alois too much though...I don't know, there's just something about him :/
I just get the feeling he's going to be a brat like Ciel but with none of Ciel's charm...whereas Claude gives off a completely different feel from Sebastian. Iunno, i'm talking crap anyway XD;
Feb 12, 2010 6:55 AM
Sep 2009
well we first thought it was over forever, so lets just see it like a new anime and give it a chance:) hoho optimistic person~
Feb 13, 2010 4:26 AM

Jan 2010
ShinigamiShinobi said:
Luvtrax said:
Sounds stupid. Why don't they follow the manga?

I could not agree with you more

profit? :(
Feb 13, 2010 5:37 AM
Jun 2009
stop this, you slug of haters! xD come on, it's going to be a good season! i just know it. stop whining.
Feb 13, 2010 7:08 AM
Nov 2009
ins-chan said:
stop this, you slug of haters! xD come on, it's going to be a good season! i just know it. stop whining.

You'd better be right :D
Cause I rather complain now than after.
Feb 14, 2010 10:56 AM

Jan 2009
I want Ciel and Sebastian!!! =[
I wonder if they're going to change the story from season 1.
At least the seiyuus are good.
Feb 14, 2010 3:22 PM

Aug 2008
I'm actually looking foward to the second season. My friend was (is) really upset about replacing Sebastian, but I never liked Sebastian, so it doesn't bother me (although I will miss Ciel, he was cute).

I don't really understand why everyone is freaking out about it. Sure, Sebastian and Ciel were pretty cool, but really now, it's not the end of the world. Please stop crying. :/
Feb 15, 2010 7:15 AM

Jun 2008
DO-NOT-WANT :< ....
Feb 15, 2010 8:13 AM

Sep 2009
Awww....Kuroshitsuji without Ciel and Sebastian isn't Kuroshitsuji !!!
I want them back.-.-
Kuroshitsuji with Ciel an Sebastian is great,but with other characters it'll be worse ( i think so...)
I love Sebastian,but why do they want to do the 2nd season without him ??
I know that the ending of Kuroshitsuji says everything,but ...They should try and do the 2nd season with Sebastian-kun and....
Ow,i'm so sad..
I want Sebass and Ciel back ;.(
Sig deleted for being far too large.
Feb 15, 2010 11:05 AM

Dec 2008
Well, crap, I hate the new butler! I thought that the seconed season would follow the manga too! But I do like the new Master. >////< I'll give it a try before I start dissing it. (CRAP FORGET THIS I WANT SABASTIAN BACK!!!! THE NEW GUY SUCKS!! WTF? GLASSES?!)

"People say that Red is the color of fate, right?"
-Zen (Akagami no Shiraukihime)
Feb 16, 2010 1:11 PM
Aug 2009
What the hell???

I was waiting for second season only for more Sebastian and Ciel. And who are this two people from this season??? Why they don't just continue the plot from the manga???

Geez, I'm angry. I think it don't have much sense, they shouldn't call it "Kuroshitsuji".
Feb 18, 2010 11:01 AM

Jun 2009
InezMaria said:
What the hell???

I was waiting for second season only for more Sebastian and Ciel. And who are this two people from this season??? Why they don't just continue the plot from the manga???

Geez, I'm angry. I think it don't have much sense, they shouldn't call it "Kuroshitsuji".

I agree, if they following the manga would be better

Feb 18, 2010 11:24 AM

Nov 2009
aww soo sad I liked ciel and sebastian :(
I hope the new characters are good...
Feb 19, 2010 5:43 PM

Nov 2008
Too much scandal
Even Yana participate on the creation of the characters @_@ if she is ok with that so me too, is her story, and she didn't do anything bad with it, and it was obvious, because on the Anime first season all is over :3
So i'm really curious about it <3 i want to see~~!
This is like a parallel story, i'm really curious...

But of course i love more the Manga (the real story) *-*
Feb 20, 2010 2:35 AM

Sep 2008
and here I thought I could see Sebastian again :(
bibi bubu baba
Feb 20, 2010 6:57 PM
Sep 2007
The 'new' butler looks a hella like Sebastian.

And, from the way I understand Sebastian, he's a demon who takes the souls of whomever he makes pacts with... After the end of season one he took Ciel's souls, or so we are led to believe. Thus Sebastian would have to find a new 'master' make a pact with him and repeat the whole process over. Except he would change his image and name because if he were still in England some people might get suspicious... *shrugs*

That's my whole idea of it.... Sebastain = Claude

Maybe....
Feb 21, 2010 9:11 PM
Feb 2010
You know it is surprising to me how opposite the reaction is in the Japanese fandom, from what I have seen with translating the forums and sites online it seems positive and wishing the show success, sure some yes even was saying they would miss Ciel and Sebastian but then also said they can not wait for the new season without pause.

I myself am not going to think negative or positive on the new season, I will make up my mind when I see it. I am not going to demand my favorite characters back because I love them and doing that sounds like Prince Soma....and we know what happened with him.>_>

It is not in my character to put something or someone down if I do not know anything to do so, all I can comment on is pictures which is all we have as well as their names and so far I like what I see and I am interested in knowing what their story will be.

Who is to say since the Manga is still going they wont turn up in it somehow?, what happens in the plot is Yana's decision and we can choose to continue or not but we also have to remember we have no saying in what goes on since we do not know the big picture of the series, Yana knows that.

What if those who are doing petitions and whatnot somehow reach her and she see's the anger with no real base besides the characters that were there before is not there and people are upset. what if she just stops the series all together?..I mean it has happened not people being upset (But of course that has happened to) but series stopping without resolve....Yami no Matsuei anyone..I am STILL waiting..xD
Feb 22, 2010 1:41 AM

Mar 2009
:_: i wanna ciel and sebastian not hose two >_>
i was hoping too se them in second season but ... >_>
Feb 22, 2010 3:33 AM

Dec 2008
i know that this sad without ciel and sebby in the second season and at first i was shock that there will be a new master and butler but i kinda find it interesting of what will their relationship will be...hmmm....well the news about season 2 didn't really disappoint me just shock uhh maybe a little but i overcome it. Also i'm a fan of the mangaka (yana) and her works are awesome so i hope it will be good

my excitement goes on ^_^
*i know i will miss ciel and sebby*
Feb 22, 2010 11:46 AM

Feb 2008
lenex180 said:
The 'new' butler looks a hella like Sebastian.

And, from the way I understand Sebastian, he's a demon who takes the souls of whomever he makes pacts with... After the end of season one he took Ciel's souls, or so we are led to believe. Thus Sebastian would have to find a new 'master' make a pact with him and repeat the whole process over. Except he would change his image and name because if he were still in England some people might get suspicious... *shrugs*

That's my whole idea of it.... Sebastain = Claude

Maybe....

You may be right ! After all, Sebastian and Claude look very similar, if you look close.

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Feb 23, 2010 11:34 AM

Aug 2009
WTF! WTF WTF!!! WTF!?

I received the shock just today! HOW CAN THEY DO THAT TO US!? I WAS WAITING FOR SEBASTIAN!!!!!!!

I can only hope those two are Seb and Ciel in disguise.

EDIT: Well, I'd have had more hope if they'd kept the same voice actors. T_T

Mercy
k0k0Feb 23, 2010 11:38 AM
Feb 23, 2010 8:50 PM

Sep 2008
I wish this was a joke. Whoever came up with this idea must be mad, the whole point in watching/reading Kuroshitsuji is for Sebastian and Ciel and having some poor mockery trying to mimic them will be a hard thing to swallow.
At least I still have the manga to follow, but I had hoped to see the manga animated whilst I waited for the chapters to come out once a month.
This is really disappointing.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

» 'Black★★Rock Shooter: Dawn Fall' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Feb 11, 2022

11 by nisafitri »»
3 hours ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 1:40 PM

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.