Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Oct 3, 2016 11:48 AM
I saw the first season dub so I want to know if this season will be dubbed also. Any official news?

Jan 20, 8:29 AM
Ignore this post

From what I've seen, the second season wasn't nearly as popular as the first so if there's a dub it might be a while.
Modified by DashieXCVII, Jan 20, 8:33 AM

Jan 20, 8:32 AM
I take back what I said, I just found a post on funimation's site that confirms it for april 2017.

https://www.funimation.com/blog/

Jan 23, 5:27 AM
The link didn't take me to the article but I'll take your word for it. Thanks!

Apr 1, 2:14 AM

Yes it's coming later this month though the first two episodes of the dub are out on kissanime;)
Primerose003

Apr 11, 4:12 PM
Primerose003 said:
Yes it's coming later this month though the first two episodes of the dub are out on kissanime;)
Indeed, I watched the first and liked it. I can't tell for certain if it's the same cast as the first season's Dub.

Apr 12, 10:00 AM

JaredMithrandir said:
Primerose003 said:
Indeed, I watched the first and liked it. I can't tell for certain if it's the same cast as the first season's Dub.

Well MAL hasn't listed any other voice actors for any returning character so I guess not but a friend of mine said that they changed Riko's voice.
Primerose003

Apr 12, 8:19 PM
Primerose003 said:
JaredMithrandir said:

Well MAL hasn't listed any other voice actors for any returning character so I guess not but a friend of mine said that they changed Riko's voice.
Aria's voice sounds like it could be the same. Riko I've only one line from, but i was confused at first since another Blond character has a similar name.