Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 2, 2016 9:53 PM
Mar 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well,Here we are. The final chapter of this axed/cancelled series,I felt sorry that this series is cancelled but I hope the creator this series will try better luck in making a new one ,Maybe by not makes their heads wide but thinner or something and make a better story.

I mean in his author comment he said that he put his heart and soul in the series but it didn't catch up but he will try to make a better one with a new series,We wish him luck though,

Also spoiler alert Takaun's brother the big bad of the series now ends up in hell,Batsu will say goodbye to Takuan and then timeskip to the future where Batsu is now reunited with Takuan who is now a detective as they continue their adventures by solving a case about a murder committed by a demon.

Wish someone could translate that
johnknight648Nov 10, 2016 10:03 PM

More topics from this board

» Takuan to Batsu no Nichijou Enmachou is Cancelled

johnknight648 - Sep 28, 2016

1 by HueyLion »»
Nov 16, 2016 1:15 PM

Poll: » Takuan to Batsu no Nichijou Enmachou Chapter 4 Discussion

ichii_1 - Jun 6, 2016

1 by ashtherobot »»
Jun 8, 2016 8:54 PM

Poll: » Takuan to Batsu no Nichijou Enmachou Chapter 3 Discussion

ichii_1 - May 30, 2016

1 by ashtherobot »»
May 31, 2016 5:53 PM

Poll: » Takuan to Batsu no Nichijou Enmachou Chapter 2 Discussion

ichii_1 - May 23, 2016

2 by Sukotsutsu »»
May 29, 2016 3:07 PM

Poll: » Takuan to Batsu no Nichijou Enmachou Chapter 1 Discussion

ichii_1 - May 16, 2016

5 by ashtherobot »»
May 17, 2016 10:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.