Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2016 8:43 AM

Oct 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Did Yami just confessed to Rito? Holy...

Literally best chapter ever.
Oct 1, 2016 8:59 AM

Jun 2016
This seems like an interesting chapter that mixes lots of action and ecchi. It's weird to see how Kuro has started smiling, and I also wondered when Rito would fall on Azenda. It seems Kuro may have realised killing Rito is a stupid idea.

I noticed that the flashback at the start was reused from chapter 150 in the original manga albeit redrawn (the original's flashback actually looks better to be honest).
Oct 1, 2016 9:09 AM

Aug 2012
I want to read this in English asap.
Man did yami just confessed to rito? Damn i didn't expect her to be that brave and assertive :)
Oct 1, 2016 10:22 AM
Aug 2016
Damn this give me hype for the upcoming new episodes. gosh yami im so inlove rn
Oct 1, 2016 1:25 PM

Dec 2009
Gotta love the latest chapter ( I want to read it in English translation though) ^^ The action moments focus on Yami ( in her darkness form ) & Kuro are just awesome =D and also, Yami actually confessed to Rito ^^
Oct 1, 2016 1:33 PM

Dec 2009
Zakokyara said:
This seems like an interesting chapter that mixes lots of action and ecchi. It's weird to see how Kuro has started smiling, and I also wondered when Rito would fall on Azenda. It seems Kuro may have realised killing Rito is a stupid idea.

I noticed that the flashback at the start was reused from chapter 150 in the original manga albeit redrawn (the original's flashback actually looks better to be honest).

Yeah, I noticed that as well ^^ I'm glad to bump to someone who thinks that the first To Love Ru manga series has so much better design before Kentaro Yabuki ( artist designer ) decided to change the characters designs during the Dakrness series.
Oct 1, 2016 2:29 PM

Jun 2016
Yeah, some of the character designs in To Love-Ru Darkness don't look as good as they did in the original, such as Lala and Saruyama. However, some of the designs are (slightly) better, and the art style has evolved, though not as much as the art evolution throughout the original series.

I personally found that the flashback wasn't drawn as neatly, and they changed the shadings. Another thing to note is how Yabuki suddenly decided to make Kuro's hair a lot more like Train Heartnet's, which makes the flashbacks to the original look inconsistent with his present day design.
Oct 1, 2016 11:18 PM

Dec 2009
Zakokyara said:
Yeah, some of the character designs in To Love-Ru Darkness don't look as good as they did in the original, such as Lala and Saruyama. However, some of the designs are (slightly) better, and the art style has evolved, though not as much as the art evolution throughout the original series.

I personally found that the flashback wasn't drawn as neatly, and they changed the shadings. Another thing to note is how Yabuki suddenly decided to make Kuro's hair a lot more like Train Heartnet's, which makes the flashbacks to the original look inconsistent with his present day design.

Yeah, that's true ^^

Well it's obvious how Darkness has some neater drawn than the original series did since the original series used to be published in weekly and when Darkness season was made, the series was now moved to Jump SQ ( as a monthly manga series ).
Oct 2, 2016 2:15 AM
Oct 2016
Where can I find the chapter?
Oct 2, 2016 10:36 AM

Jan 2014
Momo showed up again <3

Oct 5, 2016 12:39 PM

Dec 2013
Wasn't expecting a Yami confession so soon!

Nemesis was right! Rito is truly invincible when a facing a female opponent.

Dat ending! Momo has some explaining to do.
Oct 5, 2016 1:47 PM

Dec 2014
Nice reveal..... :3
Oct 5, 2016 6:46 PM

Dec 2012
Oh yesss, Yami just confessed Rito~!!!

And Momo will have a nice chat with her mother next chapter, can't wait~!!! >.<
Oct 6, 2016 3:36 PM

Jan 2016
Nemesis clearly stated it, Rito is definitely invincible against women lol I found Yami's confession really cute, though the answer is unknown (as with many of the harem).

And now we are left with a suspense scene between Momo and her mother... What can that be about?
THANKS SENPIEX
Oct 6, 2016 11:43 PM

Aug 2013
Yami is so cute, her character just keeps getting better
Momo better watch out, another girl confessed before she did
Oct 8, 2016 12:49 AM
Oct 2016
Can someone please tell me where I can read this chapter thank you
Oct 8, 2016 4:40 AM

Oct 2013
Good for Yami. We all know that was probably very difficult for her to say so respect
I wonder now if Sephie will talk some sense into Momo or if she’ll just say do as her heart wants or something along that line
Oct 8, 2016 10:14 PM

May 2012
Whooaaaa. Yami, mah girl, way to go. Stupidly cute

Chapter was a bit everywhere. Even saw Kuro's railgun.

Oct 8, 2016 11:05 PM
Jul 2012
Rito is truly the king. He got three girls in one chapter doing his usual thing.
Oct 8, 2016 11:57 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Woah Yami actually straight-up confessed to Rito, that was honestly pretty unexpected. But damn that's a really nice development

I'm curious how Momo will react to these news when she returns to Earth (and what's going to come out of her talks with Sephie as well while she's at it)
Oct 9, 2016 12:36 AM

Aug 2010
Yami!!! So damn cute <3
Dat confession was adorable

And Rito Just adding Tyrant to his harem like it was nothing. TOO HAX PLZ NERF

Can't wait for the momomom conversation
Oct 9, 2016 1:04 AM

Jun 2008
HOLY SHIT!!!

Yami just confessed!

Will this help or hurt the Harem plan?!?

And what does the mom want to say to Momo?

The Harem plan is the ONLY way....Please don't ruin it!!
Oct 9, 2016 5:34 AM

Aug 2016
Cool, Yami can use the Darkness when she wants now apparently. ^^ That was an... interesting confession. Looks like Rito is still her target xD

Looks like next chapter is gonna be royal girl talk. If her mother knows about the harem plan, I don't think she will try to stop her, probably more like encourage her? I think?

Also, I find Nemesis' face hilarious (look at that HAIRxplosion going on) when she couldn't care less when Yami used the earth slicer and Kuro the railgun while Rito and Mea we're pushed away xD
LordFartdinkleOct 9, 2016 5:48 AM
Oct 9, 2016 6:27 AM

Apr 2011
KURO USING THE RAILGUN AH YREAAA! Yami's confession, my heart ohmg...

Rito please, you might have the syndrome, but I got tilted off earth when he did his antics
on the "no-name" (?) who hired Kuro to kill him. It hurt so much to see him do that even though it was just played for jokes and laughs.

roughly 26 chapters from when Yami began to realize her feelings after becoming Darkness, to her confession. Story speeding up or perhaps simply the result of Rito's antic happening for over 100+ chapters ever since the first series...?

The story and character movement are both taking jabs at Momo's harem plan and seriously pushing her to ultimately decide if that is what she _truly desires_.

Expect something to happen in the Royal Party (kidnapping abduction due to emotions running wild)? The series is already prepped up to take up the action genre whenever it wants to, and Nemesis can already freely leave Rito's body now.

Kuro's fight didn't take that long so I guess the series is still safe from becoming an action genre and the change of heart seemed pretty heel-turn although it might've been because he just needed the extra push to leave the underground life from when he last appeared.
Oct 9, 2016 6:38 AM

Aug 2016
Komomo said:
the "no-name" (?) who hired Kuro to kill him.

Actualy, her name is Azenda. She has some kind of grudge against Yami and we've seen her from time to time. I think she uses whips. It's the girl Nemesis hires to fight Yami into trying to trigger into Darkness. I think last time we've seen her she was in prison because of Zastin xD When Momo and Mea (I think) defeated her when she was going for Yami again.
Oct 9, 2016 7:14 AM

Oct 2013
Very nice and sweet confession of Yami. "You are my love trarget!" :P

So now, the amount of girls who confessed is 4: Lala, Run, Momo, Yami...
Bet on who's next?
Oct 9, 2016 7:21 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
GoldenPincers said:

Bet on who's next?
Well Mikan has been getting pretty bold lately so maybe... though she has the sibling barrier to overcome which none of the other girls do so that probably won't come too easily even if she admits it to herself
Oct 9, 2016 7:27 AM

Oct 2013
HaXXspetten said:
GoldenPincers said:

Bet on who's next?
Well Mikan has been getting pretty bold lately so maybe... though she has the sibling barrier to overcome which none of the other girls do so that probably won't come too easily even if she admits it to herself
Don't think Mikan loves Rito in that way but of course I can be wrong
my guess would be Kotegawa
Oct 9, 2016 9:05 AM

Jul 2009
10/10 best chapter of all time
Oct 9, 2016 9:57 AM

Jun 2016
Deknijff said:
HaXXspetten said:

Mikan hasn't admitted to herself that she is in love with Rito, so her confession will be very distant if it ever happens.
Oct 9, 2016 11:01 AM

Aug 2016
JESUS ABOUT FREAKING TIME YAMI CONFESSED.

To be honest I'm really hoping for the sisters to come back asap, I feel like throughout the entirety of darkness, Rito has hardly spent any time with lala. I know momo and yami have been the center of attention for a while, but come on, my girl lala needs some spotlight too! Especially since, you know, the whole series STARTED WITH HER. Looks like next chap is gonna be dialogue between momo and mama deviluke, looking forward to that.

But I dunno, this chapter was good. Can't wait for the next one.
Oct 10, 2016 1:35 AM

Dec 2011
Yami greatness this chapter and declared her love for Rito.
Also Azenda, new harem girl added already now.
Next chapter will be interested to see Momo and Mom talk.
Oct 10, 2016 2:36 AM

Jan 2011
Wow, wasn't expecting Yami to just come out and say it.
Oct 10, 2016 2:59 AM
Jul 2018
Huh, that confession was unexpected. That's how you defeat a female opponent yuki rito way, nice.
Oct 10, 2016 4:28 AM

Apr 2011
Yami was able to confess faster than Haruna :o

Build the Harem MOMO with the help of your Mother xD
Oct 10, 2016 8:36 AM

Apr 2011
Deknijff said:
HaXXspetten said:

I definitely hope it'll be Kotegawa.
Oct 10, 2016 9:47 AM
Sep 2016
A Kotegawa confession wold be wonderful, but I think she'll be one of the last to confess because of her stubborness. Although se showed that she can be bold enough when in the right mood....
I hope that Rito will be starting to think more seriously to the harem plan from now. The main problem will be, how many of the girls will accept the idea? Lala and Momo for sure, Momioka is a safe bet, Kotegawa already stated that she wants Rito only for herself, Haruna is indecise, Yami may be convinced by Mea and Nemesis.
Oct 11, 2016 11:44 AM

Apr 2014
Rito's level is beyond God now, that's for sure, lol. I wouldn't be surprised for Azenda to join the long list of girls that have a crush on Rito.

And Yami finally confessed to Rito. That was nice, and with a bit of tsun on her side. I liked that.
Oct 11, 2016 10:42 PM

Mar 2015
Yami-chan said likes Rito :o

Any woman who faced the technique of Rito will cum for sure.

3.5/5
Oct 13, 2016 12:10 PM

May 2014
Rito makes 3 girls cum in one chapter... I think it's a new record. That other one with a group of naked girls I think it was just Momo's illusion.

Yami can power-up anytime she wants

Yami confesses her love so brave <3 and then has a little argument with Rito already.

It seems Nemesis isn't even bad anymore, the plot that this story had, though was rarely brought upon kind of lost it's only stable..
Oct 18, 2016 10:39 AM
Sep 2016
I came to realize today that after Mea said to Yami to tell Rito that she loves him and stop saying he's her target (in the flashback), Yami confessed to Rito....by saying he's her (love) target. Genious.
Oct 19, 2016 1:47 AM

Jun 2016
I am new to manga and i finally caught up with the series and I was wondering when the next chapter will come out?
Oct 19, 2016 2:00 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
JOKKER_e said:
I am new to manga and i finally caught up with the series and I was wondering when the next chapter will come out?
About once per month
Oct 19, 2016 2:07 AM

Jun 2016
HaXXspetten said:
JOKKER_e said:
About once per month

Beginning of month end of month?
Oct 19, 2016 2:15 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
JOKKER_e said:
HaXXspetten said:
About once per month

Beginning of month end of month?
Depends a bit on how fast the translation group is that particular month, but normally somewhere in the middle of it
Oct 24, 2016 3:17 AM

Aug 2008
After 10 goddamn years of nothing but being tsundere... She finally confessed. Fuck YEAH!!! Yami. I'm looking at her on a whole new light. That face when she told him that... Damn. Very cute.
Nov 15, 2016 11:04 AM

Feb 2016
That confession was so adorable,
I really wasn't expecting Yami to say it to Rito so soon though.

Apr 20, 2020 7:52 AM

Feb 2018
Darkness yami vs Assassins Kuro.
Nov 5, 2020 2:09 AM

Jan 2020
Didn't expect that Yami would be able to confess so easily. But unfortunately, Rito was Rito and didn't give any answer to her confession. He really should clear things up with Yami quickly.

I wonder what Momo's mother is going to say to her.

More topics from this board

» Anyone else think this is truly special?

IceCreamScene - Jul 12, 2022

7 by Wannabiteme »»
Jan 16, 2023 8:19 AM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mech4nic - Mar 1, 2017

126 by nferocious76 »»
Aug 7, 2022 5:16 AM

» Sequel

Radtoter - Mar 13, 2022

4 by Natsusama98 »»
Jul 19, 2022 5:48 AM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Chapter 33 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2013

42 by parkave »»
Apr 16, 2022 1:07 PM

Poll: » Best Couple Or Pair For Yuuki Rito

removed-user - Sep 15, 2021

0 by removed-user »»
Sep 15, 2021 8:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.