Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 30, 2016 10:46 PM

Sep 2016

Immediately upon stepping out of your room, you finds yourself in a corridor that seems to stretch endlessly. With no significant markers, you're forced to wander around until you found your way.

Beware of temptations coming from nowhere. Not every risk is worth taking, correct?

OC: Current time flow: 5 minutes per post

West Wing's Theme

Flanagan-KorayOct 9, 2016 7:01 AM

We are all like the bright moon, we still have our darker side.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 9, 2016 7:48 AM

Sep 2015
Shiro enters the room.

Shiro walks out of her room, room W-IV, and walks into the middle of the hall.
hmmm I guess I am the only one out here.

Shiro quietly yells "Hello? Is anyone else here."
Shiro goes to sit at the chair in the corridor outside of her room.
Inactive_AndyOct 9, 2016 10:27 AM
πŸ’™ Set by:Gabby_ChanπŸ’™
🎧Elastic Heart🎧
Strawberry
Oct 9, 2016 8:13 AM

Dec 2015

Yuna and Yuno Riva

Yuna went out of her room and arrived into the corridor. It looked as fancy as the room they were in and seemed to be really long too. As far as others goes, there seemed to be one person sitting in a chair. ("Do you think she knows what is happening?") Said Yuna to Yuno in her mind. ("I don't know, but i do not think she is dangerous, i think you can approach her."). "(Lets do that then."). Yuna walked to the girl and talked to her "Hey there missy! I am Yuna, and this is Yuno" she said to the silver haired girl. The girl would probably be a bit confused form her introduction since they were one and the same person, but she had to figure that out for herself.
Oct 9, 2016 8:22 AM

Sep 2015

Shiro looked in the direction of of the young girl who had asked the question.
Missy? Whatever...
... Relax Shiro.
The girl before me doesn't seem to intimidating, but I cannot be too comfortable. Guess I'll respond.
But wait... did she just introduce herself as two people...?
Whatever. Maybe we do have an invisible person with us...

Shiro softly spoke.
"Hello. I'm Shiro Usagi. Nice to meet you..." She paused and softly continued.
"Do you know what the hell is going on here?"
Shiro stands up and extends her hand for a handshake.
I hope she can become a friend of mine. I have none. But who knows what will happen here...
... maybe she might end up killing me.
Inactive_AndyOct 9, 2016 10:25 AM
🎧Elastic Heart🎧
Strawberry
Oct 9, 2016 8:28 AM

Nov 2013

PLINARA WILLIAMS

Plinara stepped out in her violet dress, into a long corridor, that looked very classy and rich in old decoration. The floor was cover by a long carpet that followed the corridor into both directions. She looked at both sides, to notice in one of them there were two girls talking to each other. She looked back to her room as she notices it said "Room I", she guessed that they were the other participants, so she thought that that side, where the rest of the rooms were, it was the wrong way to go, unless this was arranged in a different way that she was used to. So without saying a word she went in the opposite direction, slowly wandering down the corridor. She had no objective to start any conversations with other people this early in this "game", as she remembers the ring sound. It was her nature after all.

As she walked down, she often saw herself, reflected in the windows along the corridor. she thought that she looked very elegant. She was glad about it.

PliniusOct 9, 2016 8:32 AM

βœ™ Yuuki x Yuuki βœ™ Stabby Stab βœ™ Best Wolf βœ™

Oct 9, 2016 8:38 AM

Dec 2015

Yuna and Yuno Riva

"Hello there, nice to meet you" Said Yuna as she grabbed Shiro's hand with both her hands. Considering she was in an unknown place Yuna acted pretty bubbly. "But no i do not know anything. On the other hand this place is really pretty huh." ("You don't need to introduce me next time,i can do that perfectly fine myself."). ("You say that but you actually cant right, isn't that true?") They discussed this in their minds in the meantime while awaiting an answer. Yuno did not appear before Shiro for now.

At the end Yuno noticed someone else walking down the corridor. She did not approach them. ("Suspicious but beautiful, i will make a mental note of that.") Yuno thought to herself, unnoticable by Yuna.
Oct 9, 2016 8:52 AM

Jan 2014
Delilah "Deli" Kurosawa

A red high heeled shoe peeked out of the 6th room of the corridor before revealing the purple haired girl that stepped into the corridor with grace. The scenery fit her classy look - she looked at the hallway, which had beautifully decorated walls, fancy furniture and seemed to be never ending. Standing there made her feel as if she had just ended up in a castle of the 18th century, maybe even comparable to the mirror hall of the sun king Louis XIV in Versailles. It did tell her one thing: whoever brought her here must have had a lot of money.

Now that she had seen her surroundings, she was sure that her choice to pick the diamond had been the right one, even if she only picked it on a whim. It would have been a waste to be standing in the corridor without being at least a bit fancy. It boosted her confidence even more, and a slight smile appeared on her face. Added with the burgundy lipstick and the red dress she wore, she must gave of a quite mysterious aura. At least that's what she thought. Maybe it even looked like she was a creep, contrary to what she thought.

As she noticed more details, she saw people in the corner of her eye, wearing fancy dresses like herself. It didn't seem like she was the only one kidnapped. If that's the case, then the kidnapper didn't target her specifically, unless they followed a pattern. It still left the question open for what reason they were bought here. It couldn't be simply a party, no one would go such lengths for something like that.
Or maybe she was wrong and these people weren't kidnapped like her. The shortest way to find out directly was by simply talking to them.

It was just the question, how she should approach them and even more importantly, how she should present herself in front of them. As an idol, it was often useful to play dumb, since a lot of men (OOC: don't take this generalization seriously pls >.>) liked beautiful yet dumb girls, while other girls would just underestimate her. Appearing very clever and cunning never really does any good. This time, it'd probably be best if she found something in the middle, appearing to be as normal as possible, approachable, but not too charming, and hopefully not intimidating. Which will be hard, because she'd love to act like the queen of people with a dress and a scenery like this.

She approached the girls, walking in a very steady pace, almost as if she was just strolling around leisurely. If it all were according to her, she would have wanted to approach the girls as fast as possible, but showing them that she desperately wanted to talk especially to them might give them an advantage in the conversation, which was an absolute no-go.

Before her face came into the sights of the girls, she had to change expressions. The slight smile probably wouldn't help at all if she tried to come across approachable and not suspicious. A more neutral face should do. As soon as she would get to talk to them, she would put up a nice smile.

She immediately tried to figure out how old the girls were. It'd help her to determine what tone she'd have to use. They both seemed to be teens, probably high school. However, there was someone else even further away. A woman, probably older than herself. It looked like she had two choices, either talking to the girls who already seemed to be chatting with one another, or the person in the back. However, it seemed like the woman was walking away form the girls. Bummer, she had the feeling that it'd have been easier for her to connect to the woman instead of the girls. Maybe she should follow her after all?

Taking on a bit of a faster pace, but still one that didn't show signs of being in a hurry, she followed the woman, while walking past the other girls. Deli could only see the woman's back, making it undiscernable who or what she might be. It'd be difficult for Deli to find the right way of talking to her, however, she'd try anyways.

"Sorry." she said after catching up with her. "I didn't mean to follow you, but I didn't really want to talk to the girls..." This would probably make her look like a very extroverted person, eager to start a conversation. "I'm Delilah Kurosawa. What about you?" Well, it seemed like a pretty common approach, it shouldn't be suspicious at all, no matter what was going on here. She waited for an answer.
Oct 9, 2016 8:54 AM

Sep 2015
Shiro smiled and answered the girl.
"Yea. This place is remarkable. Compared to where I was staying before they took me here, well there is no comparison between the two. How old are you?"

Well her hands seem quite frail. She doesn't seem to posses much physical strength either. Easy to over power her if I have to. I'm at least half a foot taller than her as well.

Shiro backed up a bit to lean against the wall of the corridor, when she noticed a figure walking off.
My god. She's beautiful. But why didn't she come over here?...
...what a bitch.
Shiro stop, get a hold of yourself.

Looking in the opposite direction shiro noticed another young woman walking towards, but past, Yuna and herself.
Great. I get stuck with the pipsqueak.

Shiro suddenly had an annoyed expression on her face.
Inactive_AndyOct 9, 2016 10:22 AM
🎧Elastic Heart🎧
Strawberry
Oct 9, 2016 9:54 AM

Dec 2015

Yuna and Yuno Riva

"I am 15, and what you rather want to talk to that girl over there or something. If you do why don't you say so. But anyway, let me introduce myself, i am Yuno Riva, Yuna' shield. She said this with slightly lower tone then Yuna. Apparently she switched while Shiro was not looking. Yuno was getting a bit irritated since Shiro seemed to rather not talk to her.

"(Umm Yuno i don't think that was so nice)" Yuna said this with a stern tone to Yuno ("She displayed unpoliteness, so i responded")
Oct 9, 2016 10:20 AM

Sep 2015
Still holding an annoyed stare, Shiro spoke to Yuno.
"huh? Yuno? Yuna? what are you even talking about...
Whatever. You're 15 huh. Cool. I am 16.
Actually I feel more comfortable talking to you. But I feel better just sitting in solitude, being quiet and relaxed."
What the hell was that? her personality flipped. And is it just me or did her ribbon move... She seems more intimidating like this. Defuse this situation.

"Do you remember how you got here?" Shiro quietly asked, with a hint of nervousness in her voice.

Shiro kept some of her attention towards the pair of older woman down the hall. She noticed the very elegance with the way purple haired one carried herself. Where as the the other, the red head, seemed to be a bit more stern.
So far it's only been girls in this area. Could it be a connection.
That one with the purple hair, I haven't seen anyone display such grace in my life. I really want to try talking to her...

...I bet she'll be a bitch anyways.
SHIRO SHUT UP!
Inactive_AndyOct 9, 2016 5:47 PM
🎧Elastic Heart🎧
Strawberry
Oct 9, 2016 10:30 AM

Dec 2015

Braum Stromm

Braum walked out of his room to find that there were already multiple people there. To be more precise, there were 4 girls. Both pairs seemed to be engaged in conversation of some sorts. It would be rude to interrupt them for now, unless they would talk to him. "A party they say. But where..." Braum fixed up his suit a bit and started heading in the opposite direction of the girls, wandering through the corridor.
Oct 9, 2016 1:13 PM

Nov 2013

PLINARA WILLIAMS

Plinara was slowly walking towards one of the end of the carried on her dark purple high heels to go with the dress. She had to walk slowly because she was not used to them yet. She was able to hear the girls behind her talking, but not sure what about, but she didn't care that much anyways. Her loose hair was starting to annoy her, covering her eye sight. She looked probably more elegant with her hair free, but she didn't like it. She stoped for a bit, her hair was simply being ridiculous. Using the hair without being tied up was not her style. Taking out her hair rubber band that she had left on her wrist, she caught her hair back up, making herself a ponytail with her dark red coloured hair, just like as she liked.

Before she started to walk once again, she was able to hear footsteps behind her, but she didn't turn around to see who it was, she did want to avoid any unnecessary encounter. She did start to walk again so it didn't look weird, but slower in hopes that this person would pass by her. Then she heard it, a voice. A very docile voice, a female one. Plinara turned around to see a girl, and she was speaking to her. She looked extremely elegant as Plinara looked from her red heels, her red dress and....her beautiful purple hair. She stared for solid 5 seconds to her hair. Plinara was amazed by its shades of purple, her favourite colour. She was even using some makeup, she looked very professional when it came to getting herself look alluring. She looked slightly younger and smaller than Plinara, but she didn't care that much about it. She sounded like she wanted to speak with someone, but since she had also avoided the girls back on the chair, Plinara was not sure why would she come to her. "Delilah Kurosawa" she thought about the name. She looked strangely noble and refined. Plinara did notice that she was carrying the diamond on her hand(?), oddly similar to the one present on the box that she saw back in the room. Since herself had chosen the pendant ,with a sun engraved, around her neck, she thought that this was some kind of selection for later on.

She looks behind Delilah to notice that the girls were still speaking, but a new figure was in the frame, a man, as she could see down the corridor, he started to walk the opposite direction. "Oh. It's fine. To be honest I simply thought that this was the right direction" she said, she didn't actually care about the others. She moved her eyes back to Delilah "My name is Plinara Williams, Plinia is enough." she said as she smiled at her. She was not sure if she should give her a handshake or not. She looks too elegant and dressed up. She didn't want to offend her. "Any special reason to choose me over the younger girls?" she asked.

(@Chione sorry it took me so long to reply ><)
PliniusOct 9, 2016 1:27 PM

Oct 9, 2016 2:29 PM

Jan 2014
Delilah "Deli" Kurosawa

@Plinius

(No worries :3 and I actually have no clue how the diamond has to be worn, lol. Let's just go with that)

Finally, she got to take a closer look at the woman. Deli curiously looked at her, she had quite a cute face with a small nose and sparkling purple eyes, matching her dress. Looks like she is aware of her own beauty and body. Like Deli and the other girls, she wore an elegant cocktail dress, however, in contrast to herself, she wore the silver pendant that she had seen earlier in the box. It did seem like her new acquaintance was a rather simplistic person if she didn't choose the diamond. This also coincided with the ponytail the girl just made. Deli wished that she could do that herself, but she knew that she'd loose the advantages of being beautiful and elegant if she tied up her hair. Looks were very important when interacting with other people, since it is the first thing people are going to judge you on. If she wouldn't depend on that factor, she'd have cut her hair to a bob long ago. However, she couldn't do that if she wanted to keep her image up as an idol. Only like this, she was able to manipulate people to a full extent.

The feeling of jealousy built up within her. Why did the woman could have such simplicity, while Deli had to do that just to be able to keep her urges within herself? And the worst is, that even while she tried so hard, she couldn't keep them down. It's unfair. Unfair. It's not fair at all! Cut her cute face. Rip away her ponytail. Smash the pendant around her neck. Your nails are sharp enough. Your hands are strong enough. You've trained your body for so long. Use it! The crushing thoughts filled her mind for the split of a second in which her eyes widened and her smile disappeared. It was only for such a short amount of time, yet she almost lost control. The woman didn't even do something, anything that could make her have thoughts like this. It was only the things she saw that triggered it yet again. She immediately found composure again, acting like nothing had happened.

Deli hat noted that the woman was staring at her hair. It happened often that people would look at her hair, it was very eye-catching after all. A daring smile appeared on Deli's face. Looks like she had managed it yet again, getting the attention of a person and mesmerizing them with whatever she had with her. She loved it. When she had first become the center of attention, she immediately knew that she had to be special to be successful. Her hair was one proof of this.

She noticed the woman's gaze shifting to the hall and followed it, seeing that yet another person had entered the corridor, this time a man that seemed to be only a little older than herself. Nevertheless, he was walking away. She looked back to the woman, who said something about the right direction. How did the woman assume the right direction? Deli thought about the direction she would herself head if she had to choose, but the corridor didn't really show any signs that could help. Maybe it had something to do with the room numbers, but it was more likely that the woman maybe knows this place somehow or got a hint. Otherwise, she'd have tried to get something out of the girls, right? Deli reminded herself to be more cautious, since she didn't know who exactly the woman was or if she knew anything.

It seemed like Plinia wasn't Japanese, judging from the rather big eyes(?) and the American or English sounding name. "You can call me Deli then. Well..." Deli added a pause to let out a small sigh. "It looks like the girls were in a conversation already. I don't think that they'd like an older girl like me in there, especially someone they don't know. I just thought that it might be the best to leave the two alone for now. It is a bit hard to connect to the teenagers sometimes nowadays." She had a troubled expression as if she was in a pinch, exposing her weakness. Hm... it is partially true... she thought. Well, some parts may have been exaggerated. Deli was pretty sure that she could connect to teenagers just fine, being an idol and all. Even though she wasn't known yet, she did know a lot about the current trends due to her job. So if it was a normal teenager at least, it shouldn't be a problem. "Were you heading to the party too?" she asked casually. If everyone was dressed like that, they surely must attend some kind of event as well, so that shouldn't be too suspicious of a question either.
CoelestinOct 9, 2016 2:44 PM
Oct 9, 2016 4:24 PM

Nov 2013

PLINARA WILLIAMS

Plinia thought that Deli was some sort of a very important person for the way she acted. Maybe because of the way she dressed or her choice not to interact with the younger girls. Only someone in need or that already had too much would choose the diamond, unless they wanted to behave in a superior way compared to the others. She noticed a small change on her way of acting, but she didn't pay too much attention to it, ignoring it. Plinia was not very interested on acting right now, there was nothing she could gain from Deli at this moment. She did compared her to the others participants that she already saw, and she was different from the others, that was pretty obvious. She pay a lot of attention to her image, maybe too much.

Deli looked very oriental, maybe even Japanese, for her very decorated hair and her strange sounding name. She looked awfully troubled with her answer, as she said that she was not able to interact with teenagers these days. Joana rose her eyebrow as she thought about it. She didn't even look that old to say these things, to start with, "It's even worse if you choose to simply ignore them...they tend to be very sentimental... she said with a smile on the corner of her mouth. Plinia herself was not used to connect with younger people, her younger life was pretty isolated on her countryside life. She had been given a good education, but simply the enough to not be hated by others. She didn't like to waste time, so as Deli questions her objective, Plinia nodded in affirmation to her question. "I am guessing you got the same note as I did. So yes, I was trying to head to that party, but still not knowing where it is." she said as she looked around her to see if there was any change as they were speaking.

(@Chione let me know if you want me to tag you every time I post)
PliniusOct 10, 2016 7:10 AM

Oct 10, 2016 4:41 AM

Dec 2015

Yuna and Yuno Riva

Yuno responded to the question of how she came here. "No i do not know anything, and frankly i don't care how i came here. All i know is that we are on a unknown ship, kidnapped. But anyway, i'm heading back to my room for now, i don't feel like sticking around unknown people anymore. Oh, and Yuna says goodbye."

To put it sipmply, Yuno felt like this girl was not the best to hang around with, seeing as she continued with her irritated look. The blue haired woman seemed extremely arrogant, and the man that appeared was gone too. Actually the one she felt she could trust the most was the woman with the ponytail right now, but she did not display any particular need to talk with others. Yuno walked back into her room.

Braum Stromm

Braum kept walking through the corridor until he realized he was not getting anywhere. The whole place looked the same so he kept walking without a target. "This is nonsense, how is this even a ship? It is so big it is almost like an optical illusion. Braum decided to walk back to where the others where. He did not think that they would know anything, but atleast there were others here. He went and sat on a chair, he sat a bit further away then the rest but close enough to pick up conversations. He would wait until some kind of signal for now.
Oct 10, 2016 5:57 AM

Sep 2015
Shiro accepted the words that came from the girl and didn't flinch with her retreat back into her room.
Well that went spectacular. But at least she doesn't hate me. I hope...
Why does that matter? You have me. I'm all you need, living one.
But it would have been nice to at least make a friend...
Living one. Right now you need to focus on how to get out of here. Walk down the hallway, let's see what we can find out.
I guess you are right, you have been for these last 4 years. But you didn't have to be so rude with that girl talking to me.
Whatever.

Shiro walked heading off to walk the hall, walking towards the pair of woman before her. Shiro's expression had been reverted to normal. Shiro had approached where the to woman were already having a conversation, but made direct eye contact with the one with the red hair. Shiro winked at her.
Ha. Have fun sweety.
I hate you so much Shiro...
🎧Elastic Heart🎧
Strawberry
Oct 10, 2016 7:13 AM

Sep 2016
SHELLEY ALLISON
My dream has ripped at its seam.

Shelley was really concerned about making new friends abroad Wishmaker MV. People tend to notice her height at first glance which made her highly conscious about it. She'd tried her best to stop herself from expanding horizontally but everything had failed so far.

She'd picked the green dress which wasn't a color that she'd wore often since it made her stood out but it was the only dress in the wardrobe that spoke to her. It appeared to compliment the jester mask pedant she'd picked. Diamonds aren't really her thing and she has the tendency to drop things often. She would be worried about dropping it all the time and the effort doesn't seem to be worth it.

Coming from the corner of the ship closest to Braum, she noticed that she wasn't alone. Heaving a sigh of relief, she picked up her pace only to find herself tripping over her own legs before landing on her face right before Braum.

Feeling tears swelling from the corner of her eyes, Shelley pulled herself together. 'Seriously, Shelly Allison. This is not the time. Did anyone see me. I hope not.', she spoke to herself though was unconscious that she'd made a fool out of herself.

@Uniqvoid

Oct 10, 2016 7:31 AM

Dec 2015

Braum Stromm

Braum was still wating for something to happen when, well something did happen. In the corner of his eye he saw a girl trip in a rather comical way. It must not have been a nice fall since she was trying to withhold her tears. Braum stood up from his chair and offered a hand to the girl, asking if she need help. "Are you okay miss? want me to help you up?" The girl appeared to be a few years younger then Braum, but as far as her height goes she could be a bit older. Nevertheless Braum did not really care all that much about it.
Oct 10, 2016 7:39 AM

Sep 2016
SHELLEY ALLISON

Clearly this was not the best day for Shelly since she had an audience to his less than spectacular fall. Her cheeks flushed a deep scarlet and she wished to hide behind anything. 'I-I'm fine.' She replied, declining Braum's helping hand.

'Thank you for the offer though.' Shelly smiled as she pulled herself together. 'Do you know where we are?'

@Uniqvoid

Oct 10, 2016 7:50 AM

Jan 2014
Delilah "Deli" Kurosawa

@Plinius @November

Oh no. That wasn't good at all. What was Plinia saying? It was bad that Deli had ignored them? Luckily, she was able to put up her mental barrier this time. Yes, she was just a normal girl. Nothing more. Knowing what could trigger her misfits, she was able to rationalize her actions quickly enough before her mind got into a rage again. Plinia did nothing wrong. Nothing. In actuality, wasn't she right? It had been rude of her to ignore the girls. Right? She pouted like a little girl. "Hmmm..." If they had wanted to talk to me, they would have come to me. That's what she wanted to say, but held herself back. That's not how it worked, and she knew that. She scratched her head, as if she thought even harder about Plinia had said. "I-I guess I should apologize to them later. Maybe..." She started to act as if she was insecure. It was uncertain how Plinia would react to that, but you can't be mad at someone who is just trying to do everything right.

As soon as Plinia mentioned the card, Deli's face brightened. So she was going to go to the party and she knew about the card, it seemed like Plinia didn't know much either. "This place seems huge, I can't believe it. It's supposed to be a ship, not a castle. Any idea where the party could be?" she asked her. "It'd be a waste if we couldn't go there, after dressing up so fancily." She smiled charmingly, putting one arm over her stomach, while moving her hand to her chin. It was as if she was trying to put even more emphasis on her dress, or the diamond in her hand.

Suddenly, she could hear footsteps approaching them. She turned around once she was certain that the person was heading towards their direction. Whoever it was, had already been very close. It was-
one of the girls from earlier. Perfect opportunity. she thought and bowed in front of the girl, the typical japanese stance when apologizing to someone. "I'm sorry..." she told her. "I mean, I'm sorry. You must have felt bad when I walked past you and the other girl. I didn't want to barge into your conversation." She waited for her reply. Now, how will she react? Hehehe. Mixed thoughts were in her head already, while she was still bowing. It wouldn't let her go.
Oct 10, 2016 7:54 AM

Dec 2015

Braum Stromm

The lady refused his hand but did say a thank you to Braum. ("How mature." He thought to himself. As for where we are he didn't have much of a clue. "Sorry to say but i can't give a concrete answer to that question. I do know that this is supposedly a ship. But then again i never heard of a ship this luxurious, and large... it is way to large for a normal ship. And then you have those weird riddles too."
Oct 10, 2016 7:59 AM

Sep 2016
SHELLEY ALLISON

'I see...' Shelly couldn't hide the disappointment in her voice even though she'd expected as much. It was clear that he was a guest just like her so it's unfair for her to assume that he would know better. She shook her head internally and cheered herself up. Things will only become better. She can't be negative, not at all.

'You're right. The riddles are strange...' She agreed, 'I'm Shelley Allison, I didn't get a chance to ask for your good name. My apology for my rudeness and that you had to see me fall earlier on.' she laughed awkwardly as she toyed with her hair.

@Uniqvoid

Oct 10, 2016 8:23 AM

Dec 2015

Braum Stromm

The girl introduced herself as Shelley Allison, so Braum would introduce himself too. "Nice to meet you Ms.Allison, my name is Braum Stromm. But you can call me Braum." Braum bowed to her wile saying his name in the fashion butlers would normally use. This girl was polite when conversating, and Braum liked these kinds of people. Thus he responded as good as he could. "You don't have to worry about what happened before, i did not see anything."

@flanagan-koray
AllOct 11, 2016 6:37 AM
Oct 10, 2016 8:37 AM

Nov 2013

PLINARA WILLIAMS

Plinia started to notice the odd behavior of this Deli, she had a very innocent personality to be here, insecure. Did she wanted to make sure she looked good to everyone? Plinia didn't know for sure. Maybe the kidnappers wanted the most variated population in this ship, but still very strange, she tought. "There is no need to apologies. We both know we are not here to make friends, are we?" she pointed out as she notices a little girl fall down, a very young looking one, the corridor next to the guy. She noticed that the guy wanted to help her out.

Deli also pointed out that she knew a bit of this place and where they were heading at this precise moment, in agreement she looked around her "Indeed. This shipe sure looks like it belongs to someone too powerful." she looks at Deli as she moved her diamond around her dress, she simply thought that she was trying to show off her elegance superiority towards Plinia, she didn't like her action, but tried her best to not show it on her face. She looks down back to her dress as she waves her hand to remove some hair that had fallen off to her dress, You are right. I do like this dress, I would be a shame if I couldn't show it around." she said as she looked to the window to see her in the violet dress.

She turns around as someone else approaches. Deli didn't look like she had noticed the person just yet, but before she could shift her gaze back to Deli, she noticed that the person had winked at her. Plinia made a confused expression as Shiro approached, Deli would notice as her eyebrows moved. She noticed as Deli immediately apologized as she turned around when she noticed the footsteps. Plinia kept mixed feelings towards how Deli was reacting and why the hell did the other girl winked at her. She kept looking at Shiro as she waited for her to talk. without saying a word.

@Chione
@November

Oct 10, 2016 12:30 PM

Sep 2015
@Chione @Plinius

Almost as quickly as Shiro caught the gaze of the red head she looked away in a nervous panic.
Shiro... why did you do that.
Well you wanted to make friends. Stop complaining.

Shiro answered the question asked by the other girl. With a huge sense of fear and nervousness to her voice.
"It... it's okay. I understand what you mean." She's paused slightly and continued.
"What are your names?
Mine is Shiro."

During the conversation with the two before her, Shiro was in thought.
Okay enough talk let's go Shiro.
Please just let me relax for a few minutes.
Just ignore these bitches and let's get going...

After hearing the others response Shiro blurted out.
"Can you just SHUT UP! And leave me alone for a minute."
Oh no... No. No. No. Shiro what. Why did you make me do that.
Making a little fun...
Your starting to lose a grip there living one...

No. Not now. Please.

Shiro begins to look noticeable more distraught and almost like her personality is changing.
🎧Elastic Heart🎧
Strawberry
Oct 11, 2016 12:10 AM

Jan 2014
Delilah "Deli" Kurosawa

@Plinius @November

A smile, a short but genuine one appeared on Deli's face when Plinia told her that they were not here to make friends. It was a bit of a melancholic smile, and she thought about how right Plinia was. Oh dear, it looked like this would become a merciless week. It'd be to determined whether or not this game would suit Deli's little misfits.

The girl, introducing herself, willingly accepted the apology, however, she seemed to be a bit... shy? It was difficult for Deli to determine what exactly was behind Shiro's behaviour. Was it because Plinia and Deli were a bit intimidating? She stole a quick glance at Plinia to see how she reacted while Plinia couldn't look at her face because of her bowing stance. She then got up and looked at Shiro. "I'm glad. It's nice to mee-." she said almost with a whisper, when she suddenly got interrupted. Shiro shouted something, something utterly inacceptable.

She told her to shut up.

Deli's hand suddenly moved up into the air and swung down at Shiro's face. How dare she! Deli was just being nice to her, and she told them to shut up! Little fucking brat! Her face became twisted, anger filled with her eyes widened with an almost murderous intent. There was no stopping this madness. Not even her good rational mind was able to react quickly enough. Normally she could hold herself back. What was wrong? She didn't know. Nevertheless, it was too late already.

(Feel free to decide whether the slap actually hits her if it gets stopped somehow ^^)
CoelestinOct 11, 2016 12:16 AM
Oct 11, 2016 5:31 AM

Nov 2013

PLINARA WILLIAMS

The outsider girl introduce herself, Plinia was still wondering what was her objective to wink at her, and closely watched her actions. She looked extremely shy or maybe nervous by the way that she expressed herself as she dodged the gaze given by Plinia. "Shiro" she said, as she asked for a both their names. "The name is Plinara." she quickly answer as Deli bowed, she noticed how Deli was polite and had some very good costumes when it came to interact with people. She looked from behind overlooking both of them as they interacted. Shiro looked like she was having troubles with herself. She didn't seem very stable.

As Deli started to talk towards Shiro, she was interrupted in a very abrupt way. "Shut up", Shiro said as Plinia notices the hand movement from Deli going towards Shiro's face. Plinia didn't try to stop her, it was fair, she supported that slap. Comes around and still has the nerve to "insult" someone being that polite. But still after she said that, she immediately felt unstable, very different from when she introduced herself.

Plinia was now simply the spectator, but if this started to roll to somewhere that would affect her, she would try and stop both.

@Chione
@November
PliniusOct 11, 2016 6:22 AM

Oct 11, 2016 6:38 AM

Sep 2015
@Chione @Plinius
~Slap~ The slap Deli landed right onto her face put a shock to her.
Oh that little bitch. Let's have a little fun...
Shiro don't please! I am sure she didn't mean it

Shiro's hair starts to develop a few black streaks and as she spoke the obvious change in voice became apparent. This person was no longer staying as Shiro.
"Oh you pretty little bitch. You shouldn't have touched the Living One."
Shiro stop! Don't make me do it.
They are just here to hurt you. Stop being difficult Princess.

Shiro continued.
"Living one was...
"Lilac!"
The soft innocent voice appeared again.
Almost as suddenly as Shiro's changes appeared they disappeared.
"No... No. Why here... I'm sorry..."
Shiro runs off in a full sprint down the hall. Continuing the path she started.

~ minutes later ~

Shiro see's the others faintly off in the distance. Shiro sits down in the corner and puts her head between her knees and starts sobbing.
I'm sorry...
No. No. No. I can't do this.
Inactive_AndyOct 11, 2016 6:47 AM
🎧Elastic Heart🎧
Strawberry
Oct 11, 2016 7:14 AM

Sep 2016
SHELLEY ALLISON

Shelley was glad that Braum was playing along with her. It would be awkward if he were to act otherwise. She smiled and bowed to the male, 'Please don't be so formal, Shelley would be good enough.'

She noticed that there seemed to be a huge commotion happening nearby but since she wasn't paying any attention to it, she had no idea what was going on. Confused, Shelley turned to her new partner and asked, 'Do you know what's going here?'

@Uniqvoid

Oct 11, 2016 7:35 AM

Jan 2014
Delilah "Deli" Kurosawa

@Plinius

The sound of the slap echoed through the hallway. A sharp pain could be felt on Deli hand when the palm hit Shiro's delicate face. She got to her senses again and realized what exactly had happened. Why? To her surprise, even after regaining her thought to think rationally, she didn't regret her action. She looked at Shiro, who suddenly seemed to be a whole different person. Too much for her, huh... She called Deli a bitch, but Deli couldn't figure out whether or not Shiro was right. She only knew that she had slapped her, it was a fact which couldn't be denied, and that she had done it out of rage. Was it justified? Who knows... She couldn't even bring herself to say that it was wrong or right. Instead, she just stared at Shiro.

Furthermore, Shiro's behaviour became puzzling. It was... as if she was talking to herself, taking on different appearances additionally to that, when she finally apologized and ran away. Deli could do nothing but to follow her with her gaze until she had run into the distance. It was as if her mind just had gone blank. All her anger and violent intent had subsided.

What's wrong with me? The question lingered in her head. Normally she'd hold her misfits back quite skillfully, let no one see that side of her and would just have the perfect smile on her face for every occasion. The last time her feelings had gone out of control was two or three years ago. However, now she was just blank. While she looked down to the ground and grabbed her forehead in with the hand she had just slapped Shiro with, the other, which still had the diamond in it, fastened the grip on it. "Serves her right..." It slipped out of her without thinking with a slight whisper, but still loudly enough for Plinia to hear.

Right, Plinia was still beside her. She didn't get dragged into it directly, yet Deli felt sorry that she caused such a ruckus. It must not be nice for Plinia to watch such things.

When she seemed to have calmed down, she noticed that she had a headache. That was unusual. She wouldn't get headaches under normal circumstances, not even when she was under stress. "I'm sorry Plinia." she said genuinely, but not being quite aware of it.
Oct 11, 2016 7:45 AM

Dec 2015

Braum Stromm

"Well if you say so, then i will call you Shelley" She bowed back as she said that Braum didn't have to be so formal. If Braum had to be stuck with someone one this ship, his first choice would be Shelley right now. She was respectful, not loud, and seemed trustworthy. ("She's a good kid") Braum thought to himself.

She was asking about a commotion that seemed to have happened behind them in the meantime. Just as Shelley, Braum did not notice much. "I don't know the specifics, but i can tell the silver haired girl ran off. I knew she was talking to a kid before this too, but she does not seem to be here anymore. Do you want to check it out, or stay out of it Shelley?"

@flanagan-koray
Oct 11, 2016 7:54 AM

Sep 2016
SHELLEY ALLISON

It seems that Braum was as clueless as she was. Shelley was taken aback when she was offered a choice. She thought for a moment and felt that the silver haired young lady whose name she didn't know deserves their company.

'Why don't we go take a look at her?' She asked, looking towards the direction where she'd sped off earlier on. 'I think we shouldn't leave her alone.'

@Uniqvoid

Oct 11, 2016 8:10 AM

Nov 2013

PLINARA WILLIAMS

The face of one hand hitting someone face could be heard along the corridor, as she did so, some faces would have turned to their direction, Plinia even flinched as the hand landed her face. "tsk...too much attention" she thought as she looked how Shiro started to speak nonsense. Living one? even her hair started to true somewhat black, magically. Plinia's eyes were not to be mistaken that easily, this was not normal. Lilac. Yet another random word. Plinia was not getting what was going one, but one thing she knew, she was a time-bomb. Which Delia had almost triggered.

Shiro ran off to the other end of the corridor, moving everyone attention towards her as she passed by the several people present. Some of them even looked like they were worried about her. She looked back at Deli, and she looked like she was struggling with herself. She hears her mumbling while she was still her back turned to Plinia.

Once Deli had turned back to Plinia, saying sorry for the event, Plinia simply smiled, for the first time outside of the room, placing her hand over Deli's shoulder "Serves her right.". She looks down the corridor to see that not much had changed, but that the girl was now sitting in some corner, probably trying to hold herself from doing something insane. She adjusts her hair that was falling down from her forehead and asks, "Now that's out of the way, are you alright?", Plinia didn't want another person to go crazy and start running around like they were in an Asylum. Her question was genuine.

@Chione
PliniusOct 11, 2016 8:37 AM

Oct 11, 2016 8:13 AM

Dec 2015

Braum Stromm

Shelley responded to his earlier question, and decided that they would check it out for now. He would accept this decision since he was the one that made the proposal. "Let us go then." Braum and Shelley would then head in the direction of the Silver haired girl. But not before walking next to the other two girls who stood there. Braum would make a small nod and say a "Good day" To them. He would then continue past them with Shelley.

@flanagan-koray
Oct 11, 2016 8:24 AM

Sep 2016
SHELLEY ALLISON

The young lady found comfort in Braum's presence. She can't put a finger on something tangible but she found him to be trustworthy. Hopefully it wouldn't be a decision she would regret in the future. Shelley chose to stick close to him and nodded at the two strangers before reaching the silver-haired girl.

Shelley was careful to give her the distance so as not to frighten her. 'Hi,' she broke the silence softly, 'I'm Shelley Allison and this is my friend, Mr. Braum Stromm. How are you?'

@Uniqvoid and @November

Oct 11, 2016 8:45 AM

Jan 2014
Delilah "Deli" Kurosawa

@Plinius

She widened her eyes when Plinia put a hand on her shoulder and asked her if she was alright. It very comforting to know that she actually cared about her. What made it so very comforting was the fact that it actually didn't sound like Plinia was acting. How nice... She couldn't believe that she had doubted her so much earlier, or that she even believe that she had badmouthed her. Deli didn't even have the strength to doubt her right now. It seemed as if she hadn't felt relaxed for years. Why was that? She didn't know.

"It seems that-" She cut off in the middle of the sentence, before mentioning her headache. If she were sent to bed because of that now, she wouldn't be able to find out more about the ship. "I'm alright." she told Plinia. Deli sighed and took an upright position. A pair, consisting of the man that she had seen before and a little girl passed by them. She just smiled at them, something she normally wouldn't do. If this were the normal Deli, she would have greeted them politely instead, probably with a mischievous smile on her face. She then turned back to Plinia while trying to hide the headache. "How about we search for the party?" she asked her, as if nothing happened, although she had to force the smile on her face as the pain in her head distracted her.
Oct 11, 2016 8:55 AM

Sep 2015
@Flanagan-Koray @Uniqvoid

Shiro oblivious to her surroundings heard a soft voice introduce itself and another accompanying the source.

"Huh? ... I'm fine. Thanks for your concern Shelley, Bruam. My name is Shiro. Did you see what happened?"
Shiro said softly, still fighting back tears. But continued.
"It wasn't her fault. When she hit me... it was inevitable. It was my fault... She... didn't know. Then she started to take over."

I don't know if I made the right choice. Can I handle this without her?...
Inactive_AndyOct 11, 2016 1:35 PM
🎧Elastic Heart🎧
Strawberry
Oct 11, 2016 9:05 AM

Sep 2016
SHELLEY ALLISON

Shelley looked at her partner before returning to Shiro, 'It's my pleasure to meet you. And no I didn't see anything at all. I can't say for Bruam though.' She wished she could offer her a handkerchief to her new friend but unfortunately she can't since all her possessions were taken away from her.

'I'm sure everything is going to be fine.' Shelley tried her best to comfort her new friend but it doesn't seemed to be working too well though.

@Uniqvoid and @November

Oct 11, 2016 9:23 AM

Dec 2015

Braum Stromm

"No Shelly, i saw as much as you did.". ("Hit me? So she got hit. But she said it was inevitable, does that mean it was out of her control? And take over too, seems like she got some problems. Those will come later though.") Braum decided to try and calm down the girl first using a rather direct approach, since Shelly's words did not seem to help much. He would try to move his finger under her chin, so Shiro would look Braum directly in the eyes, and told her. "Look me in the eyes, and start breathing slowly. Now repeat that you are calm to yourself" It was a method Braum himself used in the past to calm himself down, so he assumed it would work on her too.

@flanagan-koray @November
Oct 11, 2016 9:29 AM

Nov 2013

PLINARA WILLIAMS

Retracting her hand from Deli's shoulder as she said she was alright, even if she was lying Plinia couldn't force her to tell the truth, even if she noticed that she had cut herself mid sentence. They just met and starting to impose something to someone else was not her style, nor did Deli looked like she was good at accepting criticism from outsiders. She smiled back at her answer as she noticed two people pass by them, without moving nor complimenting them she simply followed their bodies as they passed by. A girl and its new body guard. She though, unlucky for him.

Plinia nodded at Deli statement as she suggest to keep going to search for the so called party that it was mentioned on the cards. "Agreed. I'm slightly tired of being here, and you need a glass of water" as she start to walk to the same direction she was planning to go before. The same direction that Shiro had run (?).

@Chione

Oct 11, 2016 1:51 PM

Sep 2015
@Flanagan-Koray @Uniqvoid @Plinius

"Are you sure? I've only been around people for a short time and already let her take control."
Shiro had softly said to Shelley, still holding her head down. Suddenly Shiro felt a finger slide under her chin, which lightly lifted her face to align with the eyes of Braum. Following his directions, found a sense of security and was able to calm down and become rational and relaxed.
Should I tell them? It'll probably make it worse though...

Shiro noticed Plinara and Deli starting to come into the picture.
"You... guys... ahhhh. May not believe this...
I don't know... I just can't..."

Worried Shiro tries to hold back the words.
This probably isn't a good idea.
Inactive_AndyOct 12, 2016 6:01 AM
🎧Elastic Heart🎧
Strawberry
Oct 12, 2016 5:55 AM

Jan 2014
Delilah "Deli" Kurosawa

@Plinius

She nodded and followed Plinia along. It seemed like she gradually lost touch with reality. Her mind began to wander somewhere else, thinking about her father and eventually about her grandmother. About her fans. About her haters. About her life. And that most didn't matter. At all. Her usual focus wasn't there anymore. Her usually so composed posture began to loosen and her smile grew dull, while she looked okay, and her walking didn't show any signs of weakness, it sure was a difference in elegance, even if it was minimal. Get yourself together! she thought, but her mind was sluggish. Normally she was super energetic. Had there been something in the chloroform earlier? What bothered her even more was how thirsty she was. Plinia was right. Water would be nice... She didn't realize just yet that dehydration was the cause of her loosing focus.

"Something to eat would be nice too. I'm starving." she noted. It seems like she hasn't eaten for hours. "Aren't you hungry too?" she asked the red haired one walking besides her. "I'm going to bring these people to court if there's no food at that party. she said nonchalantly. "Pasta would be nice. Or lasagna. I love lasagna." There was nothing better than food. Period.
Oct 12, 2016 6:51 AM

Sep 2016
FELTON CHAFFIN

This wasn't the first time Fleton played host aboard Wishmaker MV but nonetheless he can't get enough of the thrill of observing human nature at their worst. Relationships are destoryed in the face of the survival. One wouldn't be afraid of stabbing his friend in his back if it guaranteed that he'll live to see another day. It's his wicked little fascination.

From outward appearance, Felton appeared to be the perfect gentleman and had earned his rights as the head butler aboard. He had never failed to impress his superiors and he excelled at his job. He can't wait for this round of games to begin. Based on what he'd read so far on the surviving guests, it appeared that this round might be a little more interesting than the other rounds.

Approaching the group, he overheard Deliah's comments about bringing them to court. With a smile on his face and his right hand over his chest, he announced his presence. 'Now, we wouldn't wish for that to happen would we?' he asked, probably startling everyone since nobody saw him coming.

'My name is Felton Chaffin, the head butler aboard Wishmaker MV. I hope the games have been fair to you so far. Now if you could be so kind as to follow me, I shall guide you to the ballroom. The hosts are waiting patiently for your arrival.'

@Chione, @November, @Plinius and @Uniqvoid

Oct 12, 2016 7:02 AM

Sep 2015
A man in a suit had approached the group, he introduced himself as the head butler aboard the ship. Asking the group to follow them.

Oh. What kind of luck was this!

"Sorry... ahhh. I think we should follow him."

Shiro followed Felton, purposely keeping a distance to avoid conversation with the others.
🎧Elastic Heart🎧
Strawberry
Oct 12, 2016 7:23 AM

Nov 2013

PLINARA WILLIAMS

They both slowly walked down the corridor, Plinia was sliglt concentrated on the girl that was sithing down, Shiro, she wanted to see if she had does wird changes from before, but she looked like she was holding something to herself since they had appeard in her fiedl of view. Plinia was as hungry as Deli had pointed out. Now that she had noticed her stomach even started to rumble.

"Now that you bring it up, yes. Very hungry." as she looks to Deli with a smiling expression. She was looking slightly friendlier by the time it passed, but her sudden slap to Shiro was still quite the event. So noble and elegant looking, falling down for a unstable child. She mentions the court but Plinia took it as a simple joke. She wondered how powerful the people here were. "Good choice Deli. But right now, lamb would be perfect." she says as she looks to the ceiling remembering her country house, and how good the animals were there. But they had to take it away from her.

A professional looking man appeared, he had similarities to a butler. Coming out of nowhere, Plinia expected him to be another player, but he called himself the head butler, and mention that there where hosts. This caught Plinia interest. The heads of this "boat", they were going to meet them. Plinia simply did a small nod with her head to the butler statement.

Plinia would start to follow Felton Chaffin once he had left.

@Chione

Oct 12, 2016 8:22 AM

Jan 2014
Delilah "Deli" Kurosawa

Suddenly, a very fine gentleman seemed to come out of nowhere. What? No, no, no. She simply hadn't paid attention. There was no doubt. The person standing in front of her was one heck of a man. He had an aura around him that she couldn't even achieve on her best days, something soothing, making her simply want to follow him. Normally, she immediately would have had doubts, but she was simply too exhausted to even protest. His charm sucked her in, and she obediently listened to what he had to say.

He introduced himself as the head butler of the ship, Felton Chaffin. Although she had first assumed that he was Japanese, it didn't seem to be the case. It seemed that the ballroom was where the party would be held at, and that he was going to show them the way. If she wanted to know more about what was going on, they'd have to go along with him. Yet, she was tempted to simply resist and stay. Who knows what they were planning. However, playing around with the kidnappers, or how Felton called them, "hosts", was more to her liking.

She looked at him with greater care this time, even though the pain in her head distracted her again. It was difficult, there was nothing about Felton that could have hinted to anything that is about to come, other than what they already knew - the wealth the kidnapper must have. She looked at the others, who followed Felton. Plinia and her had planned to search for the party anyways. She gave up the doubts for now. With a sigh, she followed them.
Oct 13, 2016 12:36 AM

Sep 2016
SHELLEY ALLISON

It seems that they were making good progress with Shiro until Felton appeared out of the blue and interrupted with their conversation. He introduced himself as the head butler and instructed for them to follow him to the ballroom. Shelly huffed and felt the urge of slapping the man but refrained herself from doing it.

'Barum, I'll just catch up with Shiro first alright?' she said to her partner since she was highly concerned of Shiro. As she was unsure what the gentleman would like to do, she can't assumed that he'll like to follow her way.

Bidding him goodbye, Shelly caught up with Shiro. 'Hi again,' she smiled, putting her hands behind her back, 'Can I walk with you?'

@Uniqvoid and @November

Oct 13, 2016 12:55 AM

Dec 2015

Braum Stromm

Shiro seemed to calm down for the time being atleast. A man approached them in the meantime, introducing himself as the head butler. He would guide them to the ballroom. "So our escort has arrived." Shelley decided to walk with Shiro and split up with Braum. He thought that was the best too for now. "That's no problem, i will stay in the vicinity." Braum kept wondering if he forgot something, but could not remember it and shrugged his shoulders and followed the group.

Yuna and Yuno Riva

Yuna slightly peeked out of her room only to find that there was no one there anymore. "THEY FORGOT ME! Screamed Yuna."They are probably around here, calm down" Yuna spotted the people walking away while following someone. "Hey, wait for me, don't leave me behind! Yuna ran towards the group and would follow them when she caught up.
AllOct 13, 2016 4:11 AM
Oct 13, 2016 4:05 AM

Sep 2015
@Flanagan-Koray

Shiro noticed Shelley had caught up to her and had asked if she minded walking together. Shiro responded softy, with a tone of relief to her voice.
"Hi. No. It's okay I don't mind."
Shiro walked beside the young lady awaiting any conversation.
Perhaps I didn't dodge the bullet...
🎧Elastic Heart🎧
Strawberry
Oct 13, 2016 7:45 AM

Sep 2016
SHELLEY ALLISON

'I'm glad.' Shelly beamed and she kept up with Shiro. She decided that it wouldn't be a good idea to push her too much. Perhaps her new friend would share what's troubling her when she's ready.

'What do you think will happen next?' Shelly questioned, trying to keep the conversation alive. it was clear that she wasn't going to probe her for matters she didn't wish to share.

@November

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» [Mystery Room] ~ Serpentes Scalaria

Flanagan-Koray - Oct 8, 2016

40 by All »»
Nov 19, 2016 8:52 AM

» Altair Ballroom ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Flanagan-Koray - Oct 1, 2016

214 by All »»
Nov 19, 2016 8:43 AM

» Corridor (South Wing) ( 1 2 )

Flanagan-Koray - Sep 30, 2016

50 by Agent_No-Bento »»
Nov 15, 2016 6:32 PM

Sticky: » Non-Player Character (NPC) Profile

Flanagan-Koray - Sep 25, 2016

28 by Agent_No-Bento »»
Nov 8, 2016 5:37 AM

» [OC] Member Introduction

Flanagan-Koray - Sep 30, 2016

8 by Agent_No-Bento »»
Nov 8, 2016 5:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.