Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 15, 2016 6:32 PM

Nov 2016
ALICE-LEE
The crybaby night starts crying and now I’m sad.

Alice giggled like a child as Wilfredo slowly returned to the breathing world. She’d met him before when she was with her elder brother. While the two haven’t converse much, she’d taken a fondness for him. She can’t put a finger on the exact reason why she’d liked him but perhaps it was his aura that attracted her.

She nodded when Wilfredo managed to get her name right. From what Vonlee told her, it’s a miracle for him to remember anyone’s names. Ceola was the only exception to that. She shifted excitedly from one foot to another when another question was proposed to her. That was when a clever idea inspired her, with his capabilities, it would be much easier to find her brother.

‘We’re looking for my brother. He’d left the ballroom and I’ve no idea where he went.’ She huffed and crossed her arms. If she’d stormed her feet then she would be the typical image of a child throwing tantrum. However, the fact that her choice of headwear was a pumpkin did not help her cause. ‘Do you think you can help us?’ she blinked innocently

‘Wilfredo, this is my new best friend Renko.’ Alice-Lee was all smiles as she grabbed him by his arm and pulled him closer to them. She was all nines about the fact that she’d found a new friend since she’d been rather lonely lately. With her brother’s attention on work all the time, he had neither the energy nor time to spare for her. Despite her young age, she’d never complained to Vonlee about the situation.

Although she was aware of how impolite of her to make fun of another’s misery, it was beyond her control as pearls of laughter escaped her lips when she discovered that Wilfredo had lost his way once again. She didn’t know how someone could managed to be lost on a straight hallway. She exhaled deeply to calm herself down enough that she wasn’t making a nuisance of herself.

‘Since you’re available, then why don’t you join us to find my brother? I’m sure you’re fine with it right, Renko?’ Alice-Lee asked and she looked at Renko with the hopefulness. There was nothing but clarity and positivity in her eyes, as though her previous words in the ballroom was nothing but a nightmare.

@PK-Bubbles
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» [Mystery Room] ~ Serpentes Scalaria

Flanagan-Koray - Oct 8, 2016

40 by All »»
Nov 19, 2016 8:52 AM

» Altair Ballroom ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Flanagan-Koray - Oct 1, 2016

214 by All »»
Nov 19, 2016 8:43 AM

Sticky: » Non-Player Character (NPC) Profile

Flanagan-Koray - Sep 25, 2016

28 by Agent_No-Bento »»
Nov 8, 2016 5:37 AM

» [OC] Member Introduction

Flanagan-Koray - Sep 30, 2016

8 by Agent_No-Bento »»
Nov 8, 2016 5:12 AM

» [Miscellaneous] Character Development

Flanagan-Koray - Nov 3, 2016

2 by Flanagan-Koray »»
Nov 3, 2016 5:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.