Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2016 8:50 PM

Apr 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
NTR hentai by Mary Jane. Girl gets blackmailed by fat old man to have sex. Taking her virginity. With condom and creampie action. I like the smooth animation. The girls' body size looks inconsistent. Sometimes its big, sometimes its small. Must be on the chubby side.

Raw version just came out. Subs will be out soon.
Oct 1, 2016 6:46 AM
Oct 2013
She had lewd pudgy body (*˘︶˘*) well it was thick most of the time.
And the motion and posing was very good to show of the lewdness (*˘︶˘*) profuse sweat and ahegao was not bad as well.

Although preferably her legs and ass and the fat ossan could of jiggled more. Well the breast jiggle was good. And the ossan's body pressing and entanglement was good, quite dirty.

Newayz the rape was not bad. Particularly the frustration of being so weak and powerless against a scumbag while having the body betray her.

The piano at start of rape was so unfitting XD

I notice the backgrounds were quite real but probably a bit edited. Or maybe the 3D art just got really good XD

I guess its a bit rare to see true siblings getting blackmailed. I liked how she was fighting back a little bit, but too bad onii-chan had to have a recommended position in his next school. If only he was a failure of a human or if they didnt have sex at school then wouldnt have this problem.
User-sanOct 1, 2016 7:00 AM
Oct 1, 2016 10:15 AM

Feb 2013
Ah I remember reading this. Lots of additional sex scene added compared the doujinshi, like the anal. Not so much NTR but just blackmail, unless they decide to modify the story later cause I don't remember the brother ever showing up again.

Lol, the scene where she was walking down the stairs before getting blackmailed. That 'quality animation'. Couldn't help but take note of that.

The old guy sure put those twintails to good use during the blowjob. One of the great uses for twintails.

Following the same pattern as most old man blackmailing girl hentai, can only get worse for her from here on out. Looking forward to it!

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Oct 3, 2016 5:15 PM

Mar 2014
i cant remember the singer's name for the ending song, but i have recognition of her voice somewhere else.
Oct 4, 2016 5:03 AM
Oct 2013
@ButtSlapper It's「Chocolanty」
Oct 5, 2016 8:19 PM

Mar 2014
User-san said:
@ButtSlapper It's「Chocolanty」

No, i claimed that the singer is "Cyua" who has a nearly similar voice. "Chocolanty" is supposed to be another name of Cyua presented for the erotic related products.
Oct 6, 2016 5:12 AM
Oct 2013
@ButtSlapper Didn't see you claim any such thing, but that's the name in the credits. Whether or not 'cyua' is 'chocolanty', I don't know.
Oct 6, 2016 11:54 PM

May 2015
Feel like the Hentai of today really says FU to reality and disrespects women (;一_一) unzips*
Oct 10, 2016 11:39 PM

Jul 2013
Just try to watch this with headphones... sudden loud sound effects everywhere (and lol at that piano song midway) and the VA has such a squeaky voice that was so annoying. Also I won't even go into the trouble trying to understand this line of thinking
MuFeROct 10, 2016 11:46 PM
Oct 11, 2016 2:14 PM

May 2015
MuFeR said:
Also I won't even go into the trouble trying to understand this line of thinking
What a good girl/sister... :')

She is helping her Onii-chan with his scholarship as well as maintaining her relationship with her brother... I’m touched. Lol!
Oct 13, 2016 5:31 AM

Jun 2015
the animation so good......
but why it's NTR genre
dammit T_T
Oct 31, 2016 8:23 PM

Oct 2015
Another shit NTR + Old man + Blackmail hentai in the hentai world... and another dropped 1/10
It's a pity. Another waste of hentai =(
Nov 1, 2016 8:53 PM

Mar 2014
Same question as Rinkan, can anyone point me in the direction of who sings the ending song?
Mar 31, 2021 3:24 AM

Sep 2014
Episode made me feel nauseated, but I was very ignorant going in and just chose to watch this based off of the cover. Man.

The girl is cute.
Jun 3, 2023 1:49 AM

Dec 2012
I was about to say why his dick purple, but then I remembered condom's exist in hentai.
Fuck that friend. I hope you cut her off. How dare she destroy your incest is wincest dream.
Anal. Nice.
Dat booty hole.
This bastard.
Don't cum before him. Incest is wincest. Fight for it.
Yes! He did it before she did. Now onii-chan can take her virginity.
WTF! When did she cum you lying fuck?

I watched this years ago. I want to say around 2019 and I had this in my notes. I had stopped watching because of NTR so I probably forgot to post it. I'm just posting this since I don't want it to go to waste.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 16, 2023 8:27 PM

Nov 2010
I got a massive boner! The art looks good, and Yayoi is hot and anal sex right off the bat! Then all of her holes were ravaged non-stop and filled up with jizz. I love it! Also, I want to lick every inch of her sweaty body!
Jan 2, 5:39 PM
Jun 2023
While I totally understand the NTR hate because its also starting to annoy me, this was very hot. He most definitely was an ugly bastard which is what I absolutely love (its weird, I know). I do find it disappointing that he took her virginity and she didn't even fight to stop him. *sigh* I did really enjoy the anal though <3

More topics from this board

Poll: » Imakara Atashi...... Episode 2 Discussion

fourberie - Dec 3, 2016

18 by MxS7HGS »»
Jul 16, 2023 9:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.