Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 30, 2016 1:30 PM
Feb 2014
Smudy said:

Angelo has no reason to live anymore, for that reason alone it's useless to make it open ended. He's dead when he's alive. Nero being alive surprised me. His smile really bugs me though.

7/10.

But that's why I like this final. It doesn't matter if he lives or not. He is dead inside. So is Nero. He could have killed Angelo on spot but that would live him with nothing. He can't even get his revenge Galassias coz they aren't really responsible for it.
Sep 30, 2016 1:32 PM

Jun 2014
Smudy said:
Now that i'm attempting to watch more into the final minutes, i'm really baffled what happened at the end with the footprints. It's the second last scene.
Angelo was walking left from Nero and there was a good distance before Nero fired his shot. At the end, the footsteps on the right (in the vision of Angelo and Nero) went farther than Angelo's. It might be that Nero indeed killed Angelo, then went to him and shoved him to the ocean. I can't explain it any other way or it would sound unrealistic.
The thing with the Angelo's body falling into the sand and leaving a clear spot...i don't wanna say it, but seeing the animation/art problems throughout the show, it could be that they did not animate that part right.

If he shot Avilio, there would've been blood though.
:3
Sep 30, 2016 1:32 PM
Sep 2016
I'm speechless. For the first time since seeing him as a child, Angelo cried. Genuinely. In the end, there wasn't any point to his revenge, because nothing was left.
In the end, Angelo, Nero, neither of them truly won. They've lost everything.
Sep 30, 2016 1:33 PM
Sep 2016
Tekakurika said:
So...

Appears to be so, unfortunately.
Sep 30, 2016 1:36 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
alpha_shadow said:
Smudy said:
Now that i'm attempting to watch more into the final minutes, i'm really baffled what happened at the end with the footprints. It's the second last scene.
Angelo was walking left from Nero and there was a good distance before Nero fired his shot. At the end, the footsteps on the right (in the vision of Angelo and Nero) went farther than Angelo's. It might be that Nero indeed killed Angelo, then went to him and shoved him to the ocean. I can't explain it any other way or it would sound unrealistic.
The thing with the Angelo's body falling into the sand and leaving a clear spot...i don't wanna say it, but seeing the animation/art problems throughout the show, it could be that they did not animate that part right.

If he shot Avilio, there would've been blood though.

True as well. I'm just really uncertain about this one scene in particular. The footprints just stopped there.
Sep 30, 2016 1:37 PM

Apr 2015
Lay1306 said:
Tekakurika said:
So...
Don't think he did, no
Bushishi said:
Tekakurika said:
So...

Aghhh this is so frustrating I swear. When you get attached to a show for 91 DAYS you'd want a clear satisfying closure..
Sep 2016
Arachnophobic said:
They chose quite an unexpected route with this ending - I think I'm not wrong to assume that almost everyone of us was expecting Nero to go on a murderous rampage, and that his first encounter with Angelo would lead to either one or both of their deaths.

Instead, Nero mysteriously and somewhat impressively managed to keep his cool. After that, I even began to expect them to team up and go after the new Don Galassia - even that was thwarted. What we got was a very introspective ending. The ocean seemed like an echo of the ending of End of Evangelion.

I don't think Nero killed Angelo, btw - it didn't make sense at that point, when both of them were coming to terms with their actions and their reasons for living. The evidence points in that direction, too - the lack of any body on the shore, and Nero smiling at the can of pineapples. Maybe Nero realised, seeing Angelo's state, that revenge wouldn't get him any satisfaction.

Overall I'm giving this a 8/10.

P.S.: Maybe it's because I've just finished watching Shirobako, but I'm deeply suspicious that the plot and ending was significantly altered during production. As proof, I can only present as evidence some scenes from the OP that we never got to see (see spoiler at the end), the recap episode in the middle (I was expecting this to be a 13 episode series, because of the 7 days x 13 = 91 days theory), and the somewhat rushed ending.

Yeah, I really liked how Nero and Angelo's final confrontation was so...quiet. No shooting at each other, constant screaming everywhere. There was an air of just dry bitterness between the two.

Jun 2014
This was definitely a great finale! In my Top 3 of the season!

I enjoyed the open ending, because it let's us the viewer decide what happened at the end. I really enjoyed the interaction between Angelo and Nero throughout the series!

9/10!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Sep 30, 2016 1:46 PM

Oct 2012
With both of them dead, I guess it was fitting end of this series. If they lived many things wouldn't make any sense - first and formost Avillio killed Corteo and wanted to atone for this death and die. Nero was just granting his last wish and making him happy for the last time and that's why he didn't kill him instantly, wishing more happier next life perhaps. He's then killed by the man who chased him in the car. The sea washing their steps is metaphor for their lives vanishing, and also to show how petty is human existence in comparison of ageless ocean.

The end isn't really ambigous and not seeing their bodies doesn't mean anything. It's more like their existence was nothing and in the end they vanished from this world with their family.

I had some problems with this anime (like MC relying too much on the luck - and it worked for him, or noble sacrifice Corteo did the last time - he basically threw his life away and he knew it... realistically he wouldn't have returned). Also, sometime Nero was way too trusting towards Avillio and wasn't paying any attention to his suspicious behavior even though he knew him only three months or so (and he even paid no heed to his trusted people whom he lived whole his life with who were telling him to be careful). But in the end it had its highs too, the atmosphere of Thirties or not-so-bad attempt on mafia story being two of them. Can say I enjoyed it in the end but still it's a bit forgettable series that brought nothing new to the table.

Can't really decide between 6 or 7 so I leave it like this.

6.5/10
Mich666Sep 30, 2016 2:01 PM
Sep 30, 2016 1:53 PM

Jun 2012
decent ending.

overall it didn't disappoint, but it didn't take full steps.
it could have a lot more depth, but at the same time it wasn't a completely wasted opportunity

6/10
Sep 30, 2016 1:55 PM

Sep 2016
I really hate open ending, other than a change of heart, I don't see why Nero wouldn't have killed Angelo since he didn't have anything to lose in the process.

That said, It was a great show.
Sep 30, 2016 1:57 PM

Jun 2016
Raz1515 said:

Nothing from the op was actually in the series :/

Oh come, that's not really true. Most of the images/scenes/settings can be related to stuff we saw in the series. The images I shared stand out because there isn't anything in the series you could attribute those to.

Bushishi said:

Yeah, I really liked how Nero and Angelo's final confrontation was so...quiet. No shooting at each other, constant screaming everywhere. There was an air of just dry bitterness between the two.

Indeed. In the span of one episode, Nero's character got a whole lot of depth added to it. I'll miss getting to know him better.

Smudy said:

True as well. I'm just really uncertain about this one scene in particular. The footprints just stopped there.

The way I reconciled it in my head was: those footsteps are actually ones that are heading back. The ones that were made while walking to the spot where Nero shot his gun are washed away, as shown in the final scene.

There's also the fact that a body that's thrown into the ocean, without a weight, would just get washed ashore again.
Sep 30, 2016 2:04 PM

Aug 2012
Fine ending to a very good series.

Anyways, why in the mak it says that the show is still airing? o-o
It ended a couple hours ago...
Sep 2016
Raz1515 said:
Lay1306 said:
Don't think he did, no
Bushishi said:

Aghhh this is so frustrating I swear. When you get attached to a show for 91 DAYS you'd want a clear satisfying closure..

If it makes you feel better, the ending scene of Angelo's footprints being washed away is a clear metaphor of his existence dissapearing.

Dec 2014
Definitely one of my favorites this season.

The story and characters were all really strong. The ending was also surprisingly good (was a bit worried about it being rushed/inconclusive, but fortunately got neither) as well. RIP Angelo.

9/10
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
AvihayAnimes said:
Fine ending to a very good series.

Anyways, why in the mak it says that the show is still airing? o-o
It ended a couple hours ago...

Same with Alderamin, MAL just acting up.
Sep 30, 2016 2:07 PM

Jun 2014
I would have liked for the ending to be less open, but maybe they did that in order to spark theories about whether or not Avilio did actually die. Part of me feels like he did, another part of me thinks that Nero couldn't bring himself to kill him, just like on that night in the first episode, and that Avilio is alive. Eh, who knows.

If it wasn't for Mob Psycho, this probably would have been my AOTS for Summer, but second place isn't too bad. 7/10.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 30, 2016 2:07 PM

Sep 2015
To be honest, I was expecting a lot from this anime. It was the one that interested me the most this last season.
I'm a person who quickly emphatizes with the characters, so seeing that ending, and seeing so much pain, such feelings, and such an open finale... Thinking that Angelo/Avilio may have died... It hurts me a lot?

I wished that Avilio and Nero could feel sorry for each other, and now that they have nothing to lose, they could maybe stay together.
I dunno, I wish they make an OVA or movie to finish this, because my heart really hurts. I really liked Angelo.
It's a 9/10 for me.
Sep 30, 2016 2:08 PM

Dec 2015
Staying with 9/10. This show always has been 9/10 for me. Music (especially opening/ending) and character interactions were very good.

And I always knew that Avilio somehow liked Nero a bit. The fun he did earlier while travelling with him (at the beginning) ... that wasn't played - it was real. You could feel this at some other moments both had together (while talking) as well. The anime did a good job conveying this.

Now with "I didn't want to kill you" at the end it was confirmed. And I also think Nero did not shoot him. He shot - we could hear the sound. But there was no blood. He shot past him. (Like years ago when he missed. Someone mentioned this - makes sense to me.)

What I don't know is about those other in the other chars. And where Avilio had been. (He wasn't in Nero's car.)

Bit open-ended but that is okay for me and I can stay with 9/10 (usually I tend to lower by 1 if I don't like the end). Main thing that was important to me: Avilio did not want to kill Nero. I always felt that he somehow liked him and/or had fun (mentioned it above) and it would have felt weird if they ended it different with him hating and killing Nero.
Sep 30, 2016 2:11 PM

Jul 2014
I'd argue it isn't an open ending - we don't need to see a motionless body to know that Avilio is dead, and we don't need to see Nero's stalker dude in the car turn around and kill him to believe him to be dead. Rather than the foot prints in the sand being literal, I'd say they're illustrations of their lifespan

Evidence: Avilio walks on the 'sea' side and Nero on the 'land' side before the credits. After the credits the 'sea side' footprints stop first (Avilio is dead), and then a little bit further the 'land side' fotprints stop (Nero dies soon after)

This would explain the lack-of-blood-or-body thing.

Alternatively, of course, Nero could have just painstakingly retraced his steps backward...
Sep 30, 2016 2:13 PM

Jun 2013
That was the gayest fucking ending ever, i'm surprised they didn't start butt fucking on the beach.

Great show, def one of the better ones of this season
Sep 30, 2016 2:18 PM

Aug 2015
A open ending huh, my thoughts are as Angelo died and Nero ended up dying to the Galassias. (correct me if I spelled that wrong)

Great show though 8/10
"I won't say you'll definitely be able to do it if you don't give up. But if you do give up, then there'll definitely be nothing." Aomine, Daiki
Sep 30, 2016 2:19 PM
Oct 2014
Tekakurika said:
So...

"The only thing I still write is a list of people I'll never forgive" - Hikigaya 8man
Sep 30, 2016 2:21 PM

Jul 2013
I think Nero didn't killed Angelo at the end. Just like at the beginning of the series, he wasn't able to pull the trigger at the end, apart that there was the thing Nero said to Angelo about "you don't need a reason to live, just live" (why he would say those words if he is going to kill him?), that there wasn't any sign of blood when the chamera shows the footsprings at the end, and I don't think Nero would have smiled that way at the end if he would have killed a person.

I can say I loved the ending, it reminded me of the Hollywood movies who has an ambigous ending and left the spectator to imagine what happened (like The Revenant). I also liked the final scene when both Angelo and Nero are travelling to the beach with the ending as a background music. It transmitted so many feelings... It was very well made.

And about the series, along Mob Psycho 100 has been the best of this season. They really made a good story about mafia and revenge, creating a different anime of the ones you usually expects all seasons. Even if the visuals weren't the best in some cases and some characters could have been more fleshed out, it was still a great series who show well the crude reality of what revenge is and what you truly achieve when you got it.
I feared this could became another Gangsta, but it turned out to be much, much better.
8/10.

And with that, so ends my Summer 2016 season. Now, it's time to wait for Fall.
IllyricusSep 30, 2016 4:00 PM
Sep 30, 2016 2:26 PM

Sep 2013
Nice ending for an okay anime.

They had the period,they had the background,they had the mature direction and everything else to make something great,instead we got a 12 eps raped-rushed to the bone where you just can't connect to the characters,the story if not killed by the 60/80% of HS secondary arcs talking about characters who die instantely after and more something main-story focus it could had been somewhat interesting sadly.

Still i enjoyed this anime,it was different,mature and genuine but just give it twice the amount of episode and it could have been a success.

6/10
Deep dark fantasies
Sep 30, 2016 2:31 PM

Oct 2015
this fucked me up

9/10
Sep 30, 2016 2:39 PM

Feb 2012
Not really a fan open endings they leave too many questions until you forget about the show. Also i don't really get the meaning of the title 91 days, each episode was labeled by day and obviously it didn't go up to 91. I was half expecting a day jump since the number of episodes is already predetermined, I guess there was no relation. If there was a body it would just wash up onto shore again yet it wasn't depicted, the foot prints ended randomly side by side, one set of foot prints didn't stop for the shooting and it didn't even show the ones from Nero leaving the beach, unless the waves conveniently wash up the foot prints that have to do with that scene. It just left the possibility of them continuing their walk but at the same time ending it without leaving any trace in the sand is kinda weird. No matter who lives in the end the waves trolled us.
Sep 30, 2016 2:44 PM

Sep 2010
Wow, quite a shoking ending. Tbh, I thought we would see a final confrontation between Angelo and Nero, probably in the church (that we can see both on the main poster and in the OP) with one of them killing another or both of them dying.

Speaking of the very end, I'd say both Angelo and Nero are alive. Heh, though I'm a pessimist, I believe Nero couldn't kill Angelo (if he really wanted he would have done it at the very moment he found the boy) because he 1) got to care for the boy 2) understood that revenge would not bring him peace after Vincent and Angelo's words "it was all for nothing". Moreover, there is no blood or body on the beach/in the ocean.

However, I'm not sure and part of me says that both of them are dead. Nero killed Angelo (but not for the revenge purpose, otherwise he wouldn't have had this kind of smile while driving) and then was killed himself by that man in the car who recognised him.

These open endings... Anyway, 8/10.

PS: the most heart-breaking moment of the series was Corteo's death but after the ending of the anime it seems like his death was... pointless.
fujioka-sanOct 1, 2016 1:32 AM
Sep 30, 2016 2:46 PM
Jul 2018
Eh. I didn't expect this type of ending.

Show had decent story-telling. Tho, I couldn't much care for any of the characters, neither the mains.

6/10
Sep 30, 2016 3:00 PM
Jul 2018
Oh didn't expect this ending. I think both of them lived anyway, otherwise nero wouldn't have said that to avilio. The smile also confirms that, maybe washing away of footprints were abt erasing their reasons to live on, but still live what nero said.

Only show I followed thiz season and enjoyed it, 8/10. You don't get mafia anime these days
Sep 30, 2016 3:01 PM
Jul 2016
Okay, I'm an optimist and want them to live. I'm thinking Nero fired the gun because he knew they were being followed. You can hear a gun shot miles away. Avilio was in the car with Nero, in the back, hidden. He drives by the guy, who would only see one person in the car and, hearing the gunshot, would assume Nero finally offed Avilio. Nero smiles because this guy is gonna come for Nero not expecting Avilio to be there. They kill him and ride off to find a better life somewhere. The end.
Sep 30, 2016 3:02 PM

Nov 2013
Part of me really hope they become Brokeback Mountain dudes living on a beach. but well, Avilio killed by Nero and Nero killed by Galassia in his car works too. Both die, 10/10 best mafia movie ending.
Sep 30, 2016 3:02 PM

Jun 2009
I really hoped that Avilio will shoot Nero but apparently Nero shot Avilio instead. Nero's smile at the end was kind of disturbing, like he lost his mind too. And that can sitting in Avilio's place...
Despite art looking pretty bad in some episodes (and even the final ep.) I enjoyed this series. 8/10 from me.
Sep 30, 2016 3:04 PM

Jul 2014
This anime's plot had me get back into anime just to watch it, and thank god I did. Amazing story, characters, and development.

As for that ending I took it as Nero knew he had to kill him, but he really wanted their bond to have not been fake. After Avilio confirms it, Nero kills him, instantly feeling better and finds solace in the fact that at least their bond was real and not an act, hence the smile.
Sep 30, 2016 3:07 PM

Jun 2013
Angelo sent everyone to hell except for Nero and Nero doesn't like that. Angelo wanted to make Nero and Vincent feel some of the despair he felt when his world turned upside down seven years ago. Vincent died before experiencing everything so Nero was left to face all that despair alone. And he's acting like Angelo doesn't know what he's going through. If Nero had killed Angelo back then, he wouldn't have faced this despair right now. After that time in the forest, Nero understood Angelo a bit better. Just like how Nero wanted to die along with everyone, Angelo wanted to die back then too. The question of "why didn't you kill me" was being asked by Angelo too just like Nero is asking right now.

Nero's plans worked perfectly for Strega. Strega is now the don and he wouldn't have to deal with the Vanettis anymore. And god damn the entire Vanetti family has been wiped out except for Fio and Nero. Angelo sent everyone and everything to hell just by killing one old geezer. And Strega has Angelo sent to kill Nero and he probably gets caught. I didn't get these events. The very beginning shows Nero barging into Angelo's room and supposedly taking him away. But then Strega tells Angelo to go kill Nero. But if Nero picked up Angelo from that hotel, then why go to the Island when clearly that place is a battlefield? These parts didn't make much sense to me.

After Nero made away with the car, I was waiting for the moment when Angelo dies. Nero sure took his time in killing Angelo. Angelo had thought that maybe after avenging his family's death he would be satisfied and find a reason to live. But his revenge didn't give him any satisfaction and he doesn't care about anything anymore. His revenge ends with him dying. No one survives except for Nero. In the end, Angelo gets killed by Nero out of revenge too. I like to believe that Nero killed Angelo because that makes the most sense given how things played out in the end. I don't see any reason to let Angelo live and then part ways with him. If he's going to let the guy live then he might as well continue travelling with him to wherever. I mean, both want to kill each other and both no longer have any family or anything left for them so they might as well travel together if both are alive.

This show was quite the adventure. I simply loved how Angelo had everyone dance in the palm of his hand. Ganzo was expecting to become the don but Angelo sends him to hell too. The guy turns everything upside down just by killing one guy who wasn't even his target to begin with and just happened to conveniently be there at the right time. Episode 11 was especially epic with how Angelo started a whole bloodbath and massacre of the Vanettis. I liked how Angelo made Nero feel the same despair he felt and then how he was so proud about it. The ending was pretty cool too with no one surviving, not even Angelo. His revenge didn't satisfy him and all felt like a waste of time to him in the end. The artwork was an issue as there were quite some quality drops. I also would have preferred if they had shown more of Angelo and his family. It would have been better if we had known more about the family Angelo is trying so hard to avenge. Anyway, pretty thrilling ride overall.
Sep 30, 2016 3:12 PM

Jun 2008

I've got nothing else to say about this
Sep 30, 2016 3:13 PM

Dec 2015
ooh an ambiguous ending. I choose to believe Nero killed Angelo.
Makes the waves washing away the footprints at the end seem more...symbolic.

Anyway, I had a good time watching 91 Days. It was nothing mind blowing, but still a solid mobster revenge story (and lord knows we could use a few more anime like this in a market saturated with moe-blob nonsense)

7/10
Sep 30, 2016 3:14 PM

Mar 2014
Good shit

Baccano! season 2 when?

7/10
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Sep 30, 2016 3:17 PM

Oct 2011
That last scene ruined the good impression from the previous episode. Why would Nero be smiling at the end - he literally has nothing left to be smiling about. Moreover, up until the point where he shot we were left with the impression that it would be "we killed each other's family and friends, and lived happily ever after". Don't get me wrong, seeing the beach scene and Nero driving away immediately gave me the feeling "this ending would be awesome in a novel", which is obvious since it's based on a novel but it totally felt off for an animated work. I mean without the narration of the thought and feelings of the characters that last scene was weird

Sep 30, 2016 3:28 PM

Nov 2014
Dizzee said:

I've got nothing else to say about this

Yep. Exactly this
Sep 30, 2016 3:31 PM

Dec 2014
It was okay throughout, nothing that great. But I'm not a fan of open endings and this one just felt bleh.

6/10
Sep 30, 2016 3:32 PM

Oct 2015
God, what a shitty ending to a shitty series. The fact that Nero didn't die really bugs me for some reason...oh yeah, it was basically the driving force behind most of the goddamn plot of the series! The reason why I stuck with this series was to see how Avilio killed Nero in the end and they robbed me of that one thing. Fuck you. 2/10
Sep 30, 2016 3:45 PM

Jan 2013
And so it's up to the viewers to decide on whether which end you want.
1. Angelo was killed
2. Nero again shot a blank
3. Rem is the best girl
Sep 30, 2016 3:48 PM

Apr 2012
It was a decent attempt at a mafia show, but I felt like Angelo didn't really have much of personality. His sole motive in the entire show was to seek revenge on the Vanettis, and i felt that was a bit too 1 dimensional. I did however enjoy the manipulation that Angelo orchestrated throughout the show. I also think Nero spared him. He probably felt remorse for taking part in wiping out his family, and it seems like both Nero and Angelo liked/respected each other. However, I wished it was a bit more conclusive.

7/10

Sep 30, 2016 3:57 PM

May 2015
I'm not sure what to think of that open ending. Guess it is what it is..

This show's been an enjoyable ride. I think we need more shows like this. One of the better ones this season. 8/10.

Sep 30, 2016 4:00 PM
Jul 2018
i think they know we will get mad if nero kills angelo and that's it so they left it open for a possible special/sequel/ova/movie.
9/10 though, it has a been a while since I saw a mafia-type anime :).
Sep 30, 2016 4:03 PM

Apr 2013
I was on the fence between a 7 and an 8 and the ending solidified it as a 7 for me. I'm within the group of those not a fan of open endings. I can live with it though.

I enjoyed the show, and looked forward to it, each week. It will be missed.

If they add an OVA to expand on the ending a bit more, I'll come back and bump my score back up to an 8.
Sep 30, 2016 4:10 PM
Aug 2016
No one noticed that the old man who stoped his car when Nero crossed at the end was very similar to Testa Lagusa?
Sep 30, 2016 4:27 PM

Apr 2013
It's not just the ending, this whole last episode baffled me quite a bit personally. Even without focusing on how easily Nero managed to get to Angelo or how he was calmly roaming around without getting caught by the Galassias, I was perplexed by his behaviour with Angelo. While it made perfect sense that the latter would be emotionally broken after achieving his revenge, Nero's decision to embark on a road trip akin to the one in episode 4(?) instead of just killing him as soon as was convenient was too weird.

Also, what was the point of last episode's cliffhanger where Angelo was found by Strega when pretty much nothing was done about that other than a useless conversation?

The ambiguity of the ending itself didn't bother me that much, so at least there's that. Still, compared to last episode I feel this one dropped the balls. Overall, though, this has been a really solid revenge story and it showed that anime can deliver stories which are usually not associated with Japan.

7/10 but it's more like a 7 and a half.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Sep 30, 2016 4:32 PM

Jul 2016
The episode was a little underwhelming at the start but the final 8 minutes saves all.

This is what happened:
-Nero and Avilio arrived at the beach.
-Avilio started walking.
-Avilio tell him that he couldn't kill him (implying he is his friend)
-Nero aims at Avilio.
-Nero remembers that he couldn't shoot 7 years ago
-Nero fails on purpose again.
-Nero leaves the beach thinking that Avilio can live again
-Nero smiles at seeing the pinneaple can (a memory of the trip they did, implying that Avilio is his friend)
-Nero is being traced by a Galassia member
-Nero knew that already and that's why he left Avilio at the beach
-Nero dies by the Galassia
-Avilio lives (implied by the footsteps in the sand if he died there would be a mark in the sand or his body)

Awesome ending. I loved how Nero understood that both of them were in the right of trying to kill each other since tay took everything from the other and still he felt sympathy for Avilio.

Incredible series.
SilverDioSep 30, 2016 4:37 PM
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 91 Days Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2016

183 by damoInstinct »»
Feb 14, 11:38 PM

Poll: » 91 Days Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2016

213 by damoInstinct »»
Feb 11, 12:53 AM

Poll: » 91 Days Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2016

119 by damoInstinct »»
Feb 8, 7:21 AM

Poll: » 91 Days Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2016

210 by damoInstinct »»
Feb 5, 7:53 PM

Poll: » 91 Days Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2016

174 by damoInstinct »»
Jan 27, 8:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.