Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 30, 2016 1:22 AM

Jun 2010
Hello. Just would like to ask a few questions regarding cast of danganronpa 2. How the hell will they be able to revert back old despair?
How the hell did izuru was able to revert back from his second character and get rid off of despair?
Why chiaki (ultimate gamer) is dead and not alive?
How the class from danganronpa 2 is still alive?
What was meaning of the video showed by izuru?
Did the danganronpa 2 cast start the killing game or what?
If I have more questions. I am going to edit my post or make new one
SpAyKeRSep 30, 2016 1:29 AM
Sep 30, 2016 1:40 AM

Sep 2013
1. How the hell did izuru was able to revert back from his second character and get rid off of despair?

In the game, if I can remember correctly, Hinata had help from AI Chiaki in the final parts of the game and absorbed her, I could be wrong, it's been a while since I played that game. The Neo World Program was able to take his memories prior to the Tragedy and implanted in Izuru so he became Hinata again. Since Hinata never "died" in DR2, all of his memories of his life before he became Izuru remained with him. I could be a little wrong since it's been a while, but I do remember Chiaki making a final appearance in the game to help Hinata out.

Though I'm sure this is what happens, considering that Hinata was able to talk to Chiaki in the final scene who was the combination of Chiaki from before the Tragedy (hence why she wasn't talking like the AI Version) and the AI Chiaki from the game (who was holding Usami, who was only in the DR2 Game). So with the help of the NWP and his memories of Chiaki, Hinata was able to revert back to normal. This was even more evident when Izuru cried when Chiaki died in the Despair Arc.

2. Why chiaki (ultimate gamer) is dead and not alive?

Chiaki died in Despair Arc, which was used to "dye the 77th class in despair" as she was viewed by them as their "Hope". She was the one who brought the class closer to each other and Junko decides to kill their hopes by killing Chiaki.

In DR2, she was an AI, which explains her appearance in the game. She had died before the Tragedy unfortunately.

3. How the class from danganronpa 2 is still alive?

Because they never died. They were defeated by the Future Foundation and captured but Makoto Naegi and the remaining 78th class was able to take them away to Jabberwock Island to put them through the Neo World Program.

This was discussed in the 1st episode of the Future Arc and why the FF members had troubles trusting Makoto.

4. What was meaning of the video showed by izuru?

The video that Togami played in the Hope episode? It's to cover the asses of the Future Foundation. The world entrusts their hope in them and if the world found out that they had a "Killing Game" and were killing each other, no one would trust them.

The Future Foundation are suppose to be the saviors of the world, yet they all killed each other/themselves. So the Remnants of Despair took the blame.

5. Did the danganronpa 2 cast start the killing game or what?

No, Tengan did. Though it is not clear that he was a Despair like Chisa, but he was the one who did. Other than Munakata, Tengan is the other guy who helped build the actual building of the Future Foundation, which is why they were put below in the "fake Future Foundation building" so he can set up the final killing game. Then in his video he sent to Mitarai, he practically confirmed that it was him.

Tengan wanted to force Mitarai to play his "Hope Video" to brainwash the rest of the world. He wanted everyone to feel nothing but Hope through Mitarai's talents, which was originally used by Junko to brainwash people into Despair.
TehSnawnSep 30, 2016 1:54 AM

Sep 30, 2016 3:02 AM

Oct 2014
Quick Reply...
Did you even watch the Entire Series and Flush them out your system.
Sep 30, 2016 4:50 AM

May 2010
SpAyKeR said:
Hello. Just would like to ask a few questions regarding cast of danganronpa 2. How the hell will they be able to revert back old despair?
How the hell did izuru was able to revert back from his second character and get rid off of despair?
Why chiaki (ultimate gamer) is dead and not alive?
How the class from danganronpa 2 is still alive?
What was meaning of the video showed by izuru?
Did the danganronpa 2 cast start the killing game or what?
If I have more questions. I am going to edit my post or make new one

- "How the hell will they be able to revert back old despair?"
Their despair hypnosis was reverted before the events of Danganronpa 2, accomplished by wiping their memories and setting them in the virtual reality.

- "How the hell did izuru was able to revert back from his second character and get rid off of despair?"
The same set of circumstances as the others. The scientists stated that his old mind was completely gone, but by the end of the Zetsubou-hen arc we witness that his old self is still there. They were simply wrong.

- "Why chiaki (ultimate gamer) is dead and not alive?"
She was killed in the Zetsubou-hen arc. Izuru Kamakura could possibly have saved her with his talents then, but he did not. In Danganronpa 2 she is present as an artificial intelligence created through the internal desires of the cast, but she is not alive.

- "How the class from danganronpa 2 is still alive?"
They never died in the first place. They were killed in a virtual reality, which was stated to have put them in a comatose state as a result. Their chances of recovering from that were slim, but due to Izuru Kamakura's talents he was able to give them a full recovery.

- "What was meaning of the video showed by izuru?"
The killing game was going to prove to the world that Despair would infect even the most ideal hopes. They made the video simply to cast the blame on themselves so that the world would not come to this realization, and continue to rely on hope.

- "Did the danganronpa 2 cast start the killing game or what?"
Tengan started the killing game on his own. The cast of Danganronpa 2 were not involved.
Oct 1, 2016 8:55 PM
Jun 2009
Wow thank you for explaining guys
So, Hinata is god now?
Oct 2, 2016 6:09 AM
Jun 2016
mastelgate said:
Quick Reply...
Did you even watch the Entire Series and Flush them out your system.

lol This. Sorry, but yeah.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Kibou-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2016

446 by Salty_Cookie »»
Jan 5, 7:49 PM

» About Kirigiri (spoilers from Hope ep)

Dragon - Sep 29, 2016

30 by Apratim »»
Apr 11, 2022 10:20 AM

» Unrelated, but what the heck is the watch orders for these?

IssyBoy - Feb 20, 2022

9 by BanzaiAlex »»
Feb 20, 2022 11:22 PM

» Why do none of the characters care about Mitarai's hope brainwashing attempt getting people killed?

Chikipichi - May 27, 2020

1 by removed-user »»
Jun 6, 2020 8:49 PM

» Who are your Favorite Characters? ( 1 2 )

TehSnawn - Sep 30, 2016

53 by Mewra »»
Jan 28, 2020 4:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.