Forum Settings
Forums

Police Rescue Man Wearing Trump Hat After California Mob Attacks Him

New
Sep 29, 2016 9:06 PM

May 2016
http://www.westernjournalism.com/police-rescue-man-wearing-trump-hat-after-california-mob-attacks-him/

I can see the Hillary supporters are very non violent. Unlike trumps violent savage supporters.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Sep 29, 2016 9:15 PM

Nov 2015
This is what a long election cycle can do to people.

Gesu-Sep 30, 2016 11:16 AM
Sep 30, 2016 11:05 AM

Dec 2007
Gesu- said:

>"El cajon"
These niggas better not come to poway.
I hate to break it to you, but this kind of thing has been happening to Trump supporters for nearly a year. It has precisely zero to do with the length of the election cycle, and everything to do with hatred, bigotry, intolerance, and propensity for violence.
Sep 30, 2016 11:08 AM

Dec 2012
To be fair, most of these people are likely Bernie supporters. Notice how few protests there are inside Trump rallies now that Bernie Boy is bust. The backlash from Bernie's buddies at the DNC was huge too.
Sep 30, 2016 11:16 AM

Nov 2015
ErwinJA said:
Gesu- said:

>"El cajon"
These niggas better not come to poway.
I hate to break it to you, but this kind of thing has been happening to Trump supporters for nearly a year. It has precisely zero to do with the length of the election cycle, and everything to do with hatred, bigotry, intolerance, and propensity for violence.

Dude, these topics have been popping up literally every day for the past few weeks, I doubt that there was as much violence back then.
And also all this violence and vitriol is the indirect result of a very long election cycle.
Many of Trumps controversial anti immigration statements that he may or may not have said mightve had a bit of a role to play as well.
Sep 30, 2016 11:40 AM

Dec 2007
Gesu- said:
ErwinJA said:

Dude, these topics have been popping up literally every day for the past few weeks, I doubt that there was as much violence back then.
And also all this violence and vitriol is the indirect result of a very long election cycle.
Many of Trumps controversial anti immigration statements that he may or may not have said mightve had a bit of a role to play as well.
No, you've only been noticing it now. This is likely because some trolls are posting minor stories relating to that on these forums more now, which has little to do with the election cycle. The caricature of Trump that these people hate was established by the media last year, and there have been frequent acts of violence against Trump supporters ever since, usually perpetrated by Sanders supporters and other activist wings of the Democrat Party. However, these were mostly handled as local stories rather than given national coverage, just as ones like this are. But they've always been there for those who looked.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.