Forums

Live-Action Movie of 'JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai' Announced

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 5, 2016 5:26 AM

Apr 2014
StefanHere said:
tr1ckst3r said:
And when were you under the impression that it's David Pro who take care of the budgeting?
The producer is Warner Bros and they are the one who responsible for gathering the fund, there's no such thing as "David Pro didn't have the budget" when the DVD and Bluray is selling like hotcakes.
David Pro only responsible for the animation production, they didn't have to think jack shit about budgeting, all they need to do is to animate it and then got paid, that's it.
It will stop when it didn't sell anymore, not because they don't have any budget left.

davidpro warner bros whatever
considering how the current anime is going and how inconsistent it is in quality and the fact that they couldn't even hire which ever company it is to make them the cg openings, there are glaring budget issues already
Lel. Stardust Crusader 48 Episode - 2 Opening Song.
Diamond is unbreakable 39 Episode - 3 Opening Song.
And somehow you though they are having a budget issue? I can't even...
Oct 5, 2016 6:02 AM

Jul 2013
tr1ckst3r said:
StefanHere said:

davidpro don't have the budget, the entire thing is in motion which is very expensive to animate and when its not in motion they are fighting which is also very expensive not to mention it's a whole another universe and the jump in quality and detail of the art

part 6 is just the perfect stopping point for davidpro
And when were you under the impression that it's David Pro who take care of the budgeting?
The producer is Warner Bros and they are the one who responsible for gathering the fund, there's no such thing as "David Pro didn't have the budget" when the DVD and Bluray is selling like hotcakes.
David Pro only responsible for the animation production, they didn't have to think jack shit about budgeting, all they need to do is to animate it and then got paid, that's it.
It will stop when it didn't sell anymore, not because they don't have any budget left.

how do you not understand business
one party will do sales projections, doesn't matter which (lets assume davidpro does)
david will ask for x warner will give y based on this research and projections
david will make projections to warner for SBR and i guarantee they will far exceed the profits SBR could ever make back
they are not making these adaptations to take a loss
and when you have constant motion AND fights you have to animate that shit eats into your profits until there is nothing left
Oct 5, 2016 7:38 AM

Apr 2014
StefanHere said:
tr1ckst3r said:

one party will do sales projections, doesn't matter which (lets assume davidpro does)
david will make projections to warner for SBR and i guarantee they will far exceed the profits SBR could ever make back
and when you have constant motion AND fights you have to animate that shit eats into your profits until there is nothing left
And that's what I've trying to tell you all these time, why do they need to stop when JoJo has been a big hit since Part 1? Why do they need to stop when it's selling like a hotcakes? Why do they adapt more than 100 episode of JoJo already if they didn't make profit out of it?
The answers is simple: Because they made a shit ton of money out of it.

They will keep doing Jojo not because they have a lot of budget, they simply doing it because it made profit. And they will stop doing it not because they don't have any budget left, they will stop doing it when they didn't gain any profit from doing it.
Simple as that tbh.
Oct 5, 2016 10:43 PM

Jul 2013
tr1ckst3r said:
StefanHere said:

davidpro warner bros whatever
considering how the current anime is going and how inconsistent it is in quality and the fact that they couldn't even hire which ever company it is to make them the cg openings, there are glaring budget issues already

do i really need to paste the godawful longshots that are present in ever single episode? the fucking horrendous entire episode that introduced killer queen?the complete lack of color palate swaps present in the other parts? no budget issues... are you blind or just stupid?

and you can make more OP's that are 2d shitfests with garbage songs because they're cheap instead of having custom made CG ones with JoJo related songs to accompany them.
Oct 5, 2016 10:44 PM

Jul 2013
tr1ckst3r said:
StefanHere said:

And that's what I've trying to tell you all these time, why do they need to stop when JoJo has been a big hit since Part 1? Why do they need to stop when it's selling like a hotcakes? Why do they adapt more than 100 episode of JoJo already if they didn't make profit out of it?

They will keep doing Jojo not because they have a lot of budget, they simply doing it because it made profit. And they will stop doing it not because they don't have any budget left, they will stop doing it when they didn't gain any profit from doing it.
Simple as that tbh.

re-read part 7 and learn how expensive motion is to animate you're like talking to a wall, peace.
Oct 6, 2016 4:52 AM

Apr 2014
StefanHere said:
tr1ckst3r said:

do i really need to paste the godawful longshots that are present in ever single episode? the fucking horrendous entire episode that introduced killer queen?the complete lack of color palate swaps present in the other parts? no budget issues... are you blind or just stupid?

and you can make more OP's that are 2d shitfests with garbage songs because they're cheap instead of having custom made CG ones with JoJo related songs to accompany them.
And should I post you a lot of god awful longshots from Part 1, 2 and 3? It's something that always happened and not exclusive to Part 4, it's part of budget management where they cut the budget of a less important episode and blow them on another more important episode.
And color palette swap is even more apparent in Part 4 so I don't know what you are talking about.

>Implying Part 4 OP songs is not JoJo related.
Lel. Get your fact straight, Crazy Nosy Bizarre Town and the third OP is completely a JoJo OP song.
>2D is cheaper.
Lel. Again, get your fact straight, they could save more money with 3CG OP since they don't need to redraw everything from scratch like with 2D, they could re use the 3D model for all character for each opening songs.

StefanHere said:
tr1ckst3r said:

Simple as that tbh.

re-read part 7 and learn how expensive motion is to animate you're like talking to a wall, peace.
Oh I see, I'm starting to wonder why I can't get through, you are a wall after all.
Mar 7, 2017 9:10 AM
May 2015
Trailer out.

Jun 7, 2017 1:43 PM
May 2015
STANDS!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by dimidrum »»
7 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - 12 hours ago

4 by Memore »»
9 hours ago

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - 10 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
10 hours ago

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - 12 hours ago

1 by RobertBobert »»
11 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

30 by RobertBobert »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.