Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 6, 2016 11:12 AM

Sep 2014
Earlier I didn't mention this one, as my initial impressions weren't that high, and I only watched 6 episodes at the time, but omg this is a prime example of a anime being better then the initial episodes imply.

Hua Jiang Hu Zhi Bu Liang Ren

I'm on episode 36 atm, so didn't complete it yet, but It's pretty damn good(don't let the questionable character designs, and the "Kill Bill" style blood splattering mislead you, as It's turning out, that those two things are the only real negatives).

The only problem is there's no English Subs(well, except for ep 33, that ep is such a masterpiece in design, that someone manually subbed it), but the scene choices/execution are very deliberate, and omg the VA in this, is so godly, if there's something you can't figure out just by the sce its self, the VA will fix that.

Chinese VAs are usually pretty awesome in general, but this is a whole new lv :)

I plan to do a full overview/review once I finish it. This anime has a lot going for it, to say the least.
Oct 6, 2016 5:48 PM
Jun 2016
SeijiSensei said:
No, Uroboshi's script is in, not surprisingly, Japanese and spoken by Japanese voice actors. But why spend time speculating when you can go watch an episode or two on Crunchyroll and make up your own mind?

Goddang, I'm hooked to this show

EDIT: I finished it, it far exceeded my expectations.
alostsoulOct 13, 2016 6:54 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2016 6:53 PM
Jun 2016
Zoltor said:
Earlier I didn't mention this one, as my initial impressions weren't that high, and I only watched 6 episodes at the time, but omg this is a prime example of a anime being better then the initial episodes imply.

Hua Jiang Hu Zhi Bu Liang Ren

I'm on episode 36 atm, so didn't complete it yet, but It's pretty damn good(don't let the questionable character designs, and the "Kill Bill" style blood splattering mislead you, as It's turning out, that those two things are the only real negatives).

The only problem is there's no English Subs(well, except for ep 33, that ep is such a masterpiece in design, that someone manually subbed it), but the scene choices/execution are very deliberate, and omg the VA in this, is so godly, if there's something you can't figure out just by the sce its self, the VA will fix that.

Chinese VAs are usually pretty awesome in general, but this is a whole new lv :)

I plan to do a full overview/review once I finish it. This anime has a lot going for it, to say the least.

Tx for the recommendation
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Please recommend anime that has plot/tone sci-fi + fantasy?

Donkunsan - Yesterday

17 by PlasticRobot »»
10 minutes ago

» new season, need recommendations

silversaint - Yesterday

6 by DMind »»
9 hours ago

» Looking for any recommendations really

TabonyBoy - Apr 16

12 by PostMahouShoujo »»
10 hours ago

» Grim series for tonight

LoveYourEyes - Apr 1

15 by r3v3l3v3l »»
Yesterday, 10:09 PM

» Anime similar to live-action action movies?

Skuletor - Yesterday

6 by Skuletor »»
Yesterday, 4:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.