Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
First Love Monster
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 27, 2016 8:31 PM

Nov 2011
Okay so ya'll know the background music for this show? I don't mean the opening or ending, I mean the background theme and the theme that plays for the next episode preview. It's been bothering me the whole time I watched this series so I finally went and looked up the song I thought it sounded like, and sure enough it sounds VERY similar. It's also oddly appropriate for this show, considering the song is about waiting for someone.

Skip to 1:10, because that's when the chorus starts and the BGM for the show sounds most like the chorus.

Actual song w/singer:

Piano cover (sounds even closer to the BGM without the beats in the background)

Did anyone else notice this? I mean part of it could be my age, when I was younger this song was ALL OVER the radio so I recognized it right away.

Here's the BGM (the only one I could find) for reference. Only the beginning contains the song on this, but throughout the show it's played in different ways- similar to the way the Fairy Tail BG theme is used if you've ever seen Fairy Tail.

Still not a good show but I found this interesting, and it does make for a very nice background song.
AmberlehSep 27, 2016 8:38 PM
Sep 29, 2016 6:48 PM

Mar 2014
Ya, that's the thing that I found surprising. I didn't expect good bgm coming out from this anime. Quite appropriate if you ask me, LOL considering she's waiting for him to grow up.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hatsukoi Monster Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2016

56 by LilyVarbik »»
Feb 15, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Monster Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2016

37 by LilyVarbik »»
Feb 14, 2:21 PM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Monster Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2016

30 by LilyVarbik »»
Feb 14, 1:51 PM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Monster Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2016

19 by LilyVarbik »»
Feb 14, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Hatsukoi Monster Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2016

30 by LilyVarbik »»
Feb 14, 12:53 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.