Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 27, 2016 8:17 PM

Sep 2016
Hi I'm Andrew been a member for 8 day and love it!

I am a 22 year old gamer, feel free to ask for my steam ID if you want to add me, also feel free to add me on here too the more friends the merrier.

pretty new to anime and asked for some recommendations which I got about 30 new anime to watch so again if you are reading this thanks for the recommendations :)

I don't have any particular genre I go for and will watch pretty much anything and will no doubt raid your anime lists too
I want to be the very best, like no one ever was, to watch them is my real test, to complete them is my cause, I will travel around the web searching far and wide, each episode to understand, the plot that's deep inside, anime, its you and me, I know its my destiny, I watch you, you teach me, Jap-an-ese, ANIME, gotta watch em all!
Sep 27, 2016 8:29 PM
Aug 2016
Ossu(hey dude) I feel ya being new here I recently got on this and still trying to find my way around here but just to share a few animes I watch mostly on Hulu since it has a larger selection than Netflix lol but the ones I really enjoy are Blue Exorcist Actually I Am D Frag! Absolute duo K-on is surprisingly pleasant for a slice of life anime and same as soul eater not! mainly I love the soul eater series but I watch a bit of everything that interests me mostly it's comedies or romantic comedies I like but I can get into anything almost there are a few I kinda don't like but that everyone XD
Sep 27, 2016 8:43 PM

Sep 2016
DFragmentduo1293 said:
Ossu(hey dude) I feel ya being new here I recently got on this and still trying to find my way around here but just to share a few animes I watch mostly on Hulu since it has a larger selection than Netflix lol but the ones I really enjoy are Blue Exorcist Actually I Am D Frag! Absolute duo K-on is surprisingly pleasant for a slice of life anime and same as soul eater not! mainly I love the soul eater series but I watch a bit of everything that interests me mostly it's comedies or romantic comedies I like but I can get into anything almost there are a few I kinda don't like but that everyone XD

Thanks for say hello and its nice to meet you too
ps I'm gna steal those for my list too :)
I want to be the very best, like no one ever was, to watch them is my real test, to complete them is my cause, I will travel around the web searching far and wide, each episode to understand, the plot that's deep inside, anime, its you and me, I know its my destiny, I watch you, you teach me, Jap-an-ese, ANIME, gotta watch em all!
Sep 27, 2016 9:15 PM
Aug 2016
It's no problem man I'm trying to get acquainted here with people and love chatting about video games and anime in general but always looking out for others too ya know
Sep 27, 2016 10:22 PM

Aug 2016
Ah, a steam user. You're automatically good in my book.

Welcome to MAL. If you need any help feel free to ask or send me a friend request, that's cool too.
Sep 28, 2016 4:04 AM

Sep 2007
Yo! Hey bro, welcome to the community. I like your username..it gets straight to the point. heh Looks like you'll be busy with around 30 anime to watch so I won't add any more titles to what you got already. You got a lot of marathoning to do, that's for sure. Good luck. :)
Sep 28, 2016 7:45 AM

Nov 2013
hi andrew

cowboy bebop & shirobako are cool series : )
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Sep 28, 2016 8:15 AM

Sep 2016
VariFox said:
Ah, a steam user. You're automatically good in my book.

Welcome to MAL. If you need any help feel free to ask or send me a friend request, that's cool too.

Thanks I will send you a friend request too :)

LunarCharm said:
Yo! Hey bro, welcome to the community. I like your username..it gets straight to the point. heh Looks like you'll be busy with around 30 anime to watch so I won't add any more titles to what you got already. You got a lot of marathoning to do, that's for sure. Good luck. :)

thanks I thought what name say I like anime and well thats how it was born hahaha yeah I have a fair few but I marathon like a boss :)

Sad said:
hi andrew

cowboy bebop & shirobako are cool series : )

Hi Sad thanks for saying Hi
ps I totally stole the mentioned Anime too :)
Sep 28, 2016 8:30 AM

Jul 2009
Welcome to MAL! Hope you can continue to find new things!
Sep 28, 2016 8:35 AM

Jul 2010
Sep 28, 2016 10:32 AM

Sep 2016
CheekyKunt said:
Welcome to MAL! Hope you can continue to find new things!

Thank you Cheeky I hope so too

dlee342 said:
Hello, welcome to MAL

Thanks dlee :)
Sep 28, 2016 10:35 AM

Apr 2016
Hoja, welcome to MAL.
Sep 28, 2016 10:49 AM

Sep 2016
Swagernator said:
Hoja, welcome to MAL.

thanks Swagernator!
Sep 28, 2016 3:23 PM

Jan 2011
Welcome to MAL forums Andrew.
Sep 28, 2016 7:07 PM

Jul 2016
Welcome Andrew to MAL! I will send my friend request. I check your anime list but you still did not see these anime (its up to you to check it or not):
Death Note
Zankyou no Terror
Kotoura-san
Akatsuki no Yona
Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Btooom!
Cowboy Bebop
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
Sep 28, 2016 7:35 PM

Sep 2016
Reitsuzu said:

Thanks Reitsuzu

NothingReally said:
Welcome to the MAL forums! I don't want to add any more titles to your already monstrous plan-to-watch list, but what I can do instead is back certain ones you already have on yours. Watch Anohana, Cowboy Bebop, Steins; Gate, Erased, and Baccano! sooner rather than later. Also, to add a couple more, do check out Mushishi and Gurren Lagann.

Thanks nothingreally i'l make sure to watch them soon in fact they will be my next set I also added Mushish and gurren to my list :)

atKatlin said:
Welcome Andrew to MAL! I will send my friend request. I check your anime list but you still did not see these anime (its up to you to check it or not):
Death Note
Zankyou no Terror
Kotoura-san
Akatsuki no Yona
Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Btooom!
Cowboy Bebop

Thanks atkatlin :) I checked my list too and they are on there not sure if it was because I added them from the page itself, I delete death note and did it via my anime list hopefully it will show now :) thanks for the heads up
Sep 28, 2016 7:38 PM

Jul 2016
Ilikeanimeyeah said:
Reitsuzu said:

Thanks Reitsuzu

NothingReally said:
Welcome to the MAL forums! I don't want to add any more titles to your already monstrous plan-to-watch list, but what I can do instead is back certain ones you already have on yours. Watch Anohana, Cowboy Bebop, Steins; Gate, Erased, and Baccano! sooner rather than later. Also, to add a couple more, do check out Mushishi and Gurren Lagann.

Thanks nothingreally i'l make sure to watch them soon in fact they will be my next set I also added Mushish and gurren to my list :)

atKatlin said:
Death Note
Zankyou no Terror
Kotoura-san
Akatsuki no Yona
Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Btooom!
Cowboy Bebop

Thanks atkatlin :) I checked my list too and they are on there not sure if it was because I added them from the page itself, I delete death note and did it via my anime list hopefully it will show now :) thanks for the heads up

I see. Thought you still did not watch them
Sep 28, 2016 7:46 PM

Sep 2016
atKatlin said:
Ilikeanimeyeah said:

Thanks Reitsuzu

yeah not had much time but I had about 10 hours from 11pm last night so I'm making a go of it I am aiming for about 3 anime complete minimum today :)
Sep 28, 2016 7:50 PM

Jul 2016
Ilikeanimeyeah said:
atKatlin said:

yeah not had much time but I had about 10 hours from 11pm last night so I'm making a go of it I am aiming for about 3 anime complete minimum today :)

3 anime, wow. Are your eyes still fine? By the way, what are those 3 anime?
Sep 28, 2016 7:56 PM

Sep 2016
atKatlin said:
Ilikeanimeyeah said:

yeah they are fine used to it since I spent 3 year studying IT :)

I finished re-watching Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, then made a start on accel world on episode 7 right now, was planning to watch Amagami SS next then Eureka Seven and was then planning on starting Another. :)
Sep 28, 2016 8:09 PM

Jul 2016
Ilikeanimeyeah said:
atKatlin said:

I finished re-watching Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, then made a start on accel world on episode 7 right now, was planning to watch Amagami SS next then Eureka Seven and was then planning on starting Another. :)

Hahaha I bet you are now using megane? Most on your next list are 12 episodes. It's easy to finished 12 episodes.
Sep 28, 2016 8:23 PM

Jul 2016
Welcome to MAL :D
Hope you enjoy your time here x

Sep 28, 2016 8:54 PM

Sep 2016
atKatlin said:
Ilikeanimeyeah said:

Hahaha I bet you are now using megane? Most on your next list are 12 episodes. It's easy to finished 12 episodes.

ye thats why I picked them by picking ones with small amounts of episodes I can burn through some of my list :P yeah I'm meant to wear glasses but I never do

reluctantheroine said:
Welcome to MAL :D
Hope you enjoy your time here x

thanks reluctantheroine I will thanks for taking time to say HI
Sep 29, 2016 1:38 PM

Jul 2016
Hello and welcome to the mal community Andrew! great to see that you love it here I hope you enjoy your stay and enjoy the rest of your time here! be sure to follow the rules! I look forward to seeing you around ✌✌ Site & Forum Guidelines - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=516059
Sep 29, 2016 3:19 PM

Sep 2016
Unyversu said:
Hello and welcome to the mal community Andrew! great to see that you love it here I hope you enjoy your stay and enjoy the rest of your time here! be sure to follow the rules! I look forward to seeing you around ✌✌ Site & Forum Guidelines - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=516059

thanks Unyversu :)

More topics from this board

» Hello

fdasfdsadsa - 6 hours ago

1 by Serafos »»
6 hours ago

» Hello everyone!

Palash_6 - Today

24 by omorashi »»
7 hours ago

» HI

Mehwish_999 - Apr 20

10 by Mehwish_999 »»
8 hours ago

» no longer lurking, always happy to befriend somebody!

not-perfect - Yesterday

11 by Konan_Edogawa_ »»
9 hours ago

» introduce my activity

loligoth666 - Apr 22

8 by Rinrinka »»
Today, 7:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.