Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 27, 2016 5:10 PM

Jul 2013
Do you think the Chosen Children's Digimon will have their memories restored to them by the time this series of movies is over? Or do you think the movie will center more around the kids trying to rebuild the substantial relationships they had with their Digimon?
Sep 28, 2016 3:55 AM
Mar 2016
Chanaynay said:
Do you think the Chosen Children's Digimon will have their memories restored to them by the time this series of movies is over? Or do you think the movie will center more around the kids trying to rebuild the substantial relationships they had with their Digimon?
well in the 4th movie which is called Loss and it's coming out on Feb. 25th, the poster features Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Hououmon (Pjoenixmon) & Mugendramon (Machinedramon) so I bet that there gonna get their memories back
Sep 28, 2016 1:19 PM

Jul 2013
KingArti said:
Chanaynay said:
well in the 4th movie which is called Loss and it's coming out on Feb. 25th, the poster features Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Hououmon (Pjoenixmon) & Mugendramon (Machinedramon) so I bet that there gonna get their memories back

Ah, I just found the poster. Thanks for pointing this out. Why do you think this is a clue that they're going to have their memories restored?
Sep 28, 2016 4:08 PM
Mar 2016
Chanaynay said:
KingArti said:

Ah, I just found the poster. Thanks for pointing this out. Why do you think this is a clue that they're going to have their memories restored?
well first we're gettin' Hououmon so why wouldn't they plus we got only 3 movies left it would honestly suck if they got their memories back in the last movie
Oct 1, 2016 9:17 PM

Feb 2013
Chanaynay said:
KingArti said:

Because LOVE (Sora's crest)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Adventure tri. 3: Kokuhaku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2016

131 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 28, 2023 7:52 AM

» Digimon Adventure tri. "Shoshitsu" Poster

GigaDestroyer - Oct 7, 2016

13 by KingArti »»
Oct 23, 2016 1:55 PM

» Digimon Tri 4

ibraheem234 - Sep 24, 2016

9 by voidepression »»
Sep 25, 2016 11:03 AM

» Ending Ost

Caramellochi - Sep 23, 2016

1 by Malphas_ »»
Sep 23, 2016 6:49 PM

» 02 is not canon. and predictions

levelminded - Jun 23, 2016

5 by Setsuna200 »»
Sep 22, 2016 4:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.