Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 28, 2016 9:16 PM
Mar 2011
MindForged said:
Most of that I'm fairly sure I addressed. You're complaining about globalization, so I'll make this short & hope i get actual answerrs:

Given you oppose globalization, do you oppose capitalism? Do you grant that capitalism has an inherent tendency towards globalization?

If the answer to the 2nd question is a "yes", then you can have no rational opposition to capitalism. And as a brief aside, Europe has had significantly less intra-European wars since they became more economically dependent on each other. That would seem to speak in favor of globalization. Brexit has, so far, seemed to be an utter failure. To the point where major UK politicians have been too embarrassed to defend it, had to step down (Cameron) and realized how impossible it was to actualize after the vote.

And yet you're trying to tell us that Muslims and Christians can get along? Well good luck with that.

Yes they can get along. Again, as an example, when they don't get along a significant cause is the incessant xenophobia of right-wingers (c.f. Fox "News"). And even then - just to use the U.S. as an example - they get along fine enough nearly all the time, given society manages to function more or less fine.

im a left-libertarian so i fide the state backs big biuness and not the people

i agree fox news are fascists in there ideals alot of the time form what i know of them
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Sep 29, 2016 9:15 AM

Aug 2012
@Dylaan_Omer

Whoa whoa. Don't expect me to watch 15 mins of probably a video full of lies about how shit they live. I can bet you that they have a better life than jobless raping women in their hometown.

'Enslave' You mean, restrict? They pretty much agree to those terms before they come here. Just deny the offer if you don't like it. There are no compromises when the guy you employ simply runs off the next day nowhere to be seen ever again. And people talk about Illegal Immigrants in USA.
Let's go by logic here. I'm a South Asians worker, you're the filthy slaveowning Arab, Okay? You give me terms, that I will gain a certain amount of salary (High or low), work the way you stated, and cannot go back home without the guardian's consent. Now, Everybody knows Arabs like to torture and enslave other people, Why would I accept? Because the chances are, sadly for you, extremely low for me to be "Enslaved, tortured, beaten and bla bla bla". The large amount of immigrants, still and will enter the Arabian Gulf. Now why would anyone go to a slave house? I'll let your brain do the work for once.

The state are guardians? I never knew the Arabian Gulf was so Capitalist. Lol, Just no.

Ikr. Filthy slave mongering Arabs, dirty brown people thinking they're better than everybody else. They enslave South Asians, Kurds, South East Asians and Africans. What a filthy bunch we are? Someone should nuke all of us wrong headed vile people. Maybe you should do the bidding, Mr The world is at peace and the ME is fucking humanity up.

Just letting you know, I didn't enjoy posting this useless post one bit. Granted you even understand what I'm stating.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.