Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Mob Psycho 100 Episode 12 Discussion

Mar 13, 2017 7:34 PM

LMAOOO! Reigen was an absolute boss in this one. A perfect blend of coolness, wisdom and badassery. Took him 2 episodes to become my favorite character from this series. Overall, really good series. Smooth animation with unique artistic style, great characters, funny as hell and also very good sound mixing and fitting soundtrack. An 8/10 without those amazing final episodes. They really stepped up the whole series... 9/10.

Mar 18, 2017 3:10 PM

Reigen is the star of this show.

Mar 26, 2017 8:06 PM

Reigen is seriously awesome. I love this dude. 1000% damn.

Mar 30, 2017 4:44 PM
ughhh reigen messed up the ending for me , lol but everything else was great. Ready for season 2 ^^

Apr 2, 2017 3:04 AM

Reigen is 1000% awesome on this ep! I read the manga before watching the anime and didn't expect the fight scenes to be so amazing!! Just finished watching the series and can't wait for the second season! >u<

Apr 11, 2017 10:40 PM
Gave this series a 10 rating after watching episode 1.
Never changed my vote once.
Honestly, this is one of the best anime I've ever seen.
I hope they come out with a second season.
This series has real potential.

Apr 29, 2017 1:05 AM

Definitely enjoyed watching. Art style was a breath of fresh air from everything I've been seeing recently.

May 3, 2017 1:33 PM

I felt the beginning and end of this anime kinda dropped the ball.
In the middle parts, there were some excellent episodes, I just wish it had been more consistent.
The animation was pretty breathtaking at times. 8/10 for the whole season.

May 5, 2017 2:09 PM

So awesome ha Reigan acts like his normal self owning everybody. I can't wait for more seasons I personally liked this anime better than one punch. Whoever said this anime was too predictable is on the pill. Who could have seen the Master coming through like the MF boss!?

May 17, 2017 7:26 AM

Epic Reigen! Showed them who's boss!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

May 29, 2017 8:10 AM
Simply amazing episode . loved it so much .
mob can now go to 1000% wow

Jun 8, 2017 9:25 PM

Reigen was probably my favorite character in the show.

Jun 9, 2017 10:14 AM

Oh man... I haven't laughed this hard in a long long time... great series by One. Amazing adaptation by Bones Studio. Keeping to the visuals of the webnovel/original helped this series a lot since there would be less lines to draw and therefore less static characters. It gave a lot of time to draw in more natural moments and gave Reigen much more impact with his words and actions.

Jun 9, 2017 2:44 PM

Reign went complete BEAST MODE, i wasn't sure what i was expecting but it was way better then i could have ever hoped for.

Jun 14, 2017 1:05 PM

This series was so awesome, can't wait for the 2nd season. Reigen is so good lmao. Everything about this show, from animation style to it's absurd humor, excellent. Only thing that bothered me little was sudden shift from comedy to much more serious tone in about half way of season.

Jul 23, 2017 6:51 PM

Damn, that was awesome.

Really was expecting, like, 15 minutes of kickass action with Mob destroying everyone, but that was very unexpected and very cool indeed. Reigen is the coolest guy in this anime, Easily. Damn, what a badass.
This anime is sooo lovable thooo, Damn. So many adorable aspects to it, like Mob and Reigen's relationship, the Body Building Club (seriously, I want one of those in real life). The way everyone supports each other is soo awesome XD

In the end that mysterious character was the "boss's" son. We sure have plot for a season 2, hope we get it soon XD.

Anyways, loved the show, it was fucking awesome.
These were made by my awesomely cool friend illmadz :

Sep 3, 2017 10:53 PM

Kind of a let down of a final episode. It was enjoyable, but not as great as I'd hoped it would be.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 9, 2017 8:10 PM

Moral: You don't die if you're Reigen.
Reigen doesn't disrespect women.
Strive to be like Reigen.

Oct 11, 2017 5:46 PM

Surprisingly great, very excited for the sequel. 8/10 MS100 >>> OPM

Oct 27, 2017 11:28 PM
ホント人生は地獄だぜ!

Reigen has to be my favourite character in this series, undoubtedly.

As a whole, I was about to drop the series, before Episode 5 happened. That episode started the buildup that I was really waiting for, and in the end of it all, made a really enjoyable experience. I'm glad I picked this anime up and finished it.

Overall, a 9/10 suits this series. No regrets, but the beginning could have been better. Anyways, I'm very happy that I ended up watching all of it.

Nov 19, 2017 12:09 AM

That's it? Haha. That was an okay ending, I guess. Nothing special, tbh. Just when I thought Reigen has psychic powers, too, it turns out Mob just transferred his psychic power to Reigen. I guess it's Reigen's ability. Pffft.

Not disappointed with the ending, tbh, but I was expecting sooo much more. Heck, still enjoyed it because of freaking Reigen. Glad everyone's safe.

8/10 for my boy Reigen; he's literally the best thing that happened in this anime. Lmao.
----------------------------------------
"NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~ NNAAAA~"
NANACHI (MADE IN ABYSS), 2017
----------------------------------------

Nov 21, 2017 11:42 PM

Man, Reigen really carried this show for me. I love everything about his character.
Some parts of this post may be exaggerated.

Dec 17, 2017 1:07 PM

Reigen trump card with 1000% gratitude was amazing. That was really powerful. I thoroughly enjoyed this anime.

10/10 from me

Dec 20, 2017 7:19 AM

Reigen may have been borrowing Mobs power, but his own ability to talk sense into people is scary too. Loved the dynamic of the fights.

Very good show, especially the last couple of episodes, would like to see a second season.
Modified by FMmatron, Jan 14, 10:02 AM
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Dec 21, 2017 10:15 PM

It wrapped up so cutely :')

I was dying to see Mob go 100% Murderous Intent though, I'm still disappointed about that!!

But I LOVED the series, I hope they eventually make a second season! :)
{~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~}
My favorite anime: Sailor Moon, Noragami, Kamisama Kiss, Carole & Tuesday, & Little Witch Academia.
{~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~}

Dec 22, 2017 4:14 PM

Manga ended and no sequel announced... we are fucked.

Jan 3, 2018 11:23 AM

Great ending and great anime as a whole. The one thing that this last two episodes proved for sure is that the series suffers from the fact that episodes 3-10 don't have enough Reigen in it. The story got too serious during that part and there was no Reigen to save the day but the ending helps out a lot in that regard.

In any case though, coming into this anime I definitely didn't expect this kind of story but I was happy with what I got and animation is really a treat through the entire show.

Jan 15, 2018 11:25 AM

Overall not my taste. Action was okay, sometimes it was pretty funny. But only the last few episodes I really liked.

Otherwise flat story and character depth, the MC is something different, but I don't like it. I also don't like the Art-Sytle.

Studio Bones is actually my favorite studio, but that was probably the worst anime I've ever seen of them.

5/10

Jan 29, 2018 2:49 AM

Yeah, more screen for Reigen. I think that the situation was perfect to him. 4/5 Good series overall, i have some problems with the very late introduction of villains and some comedy scenes. 7/10.
Modified by Nurguburu, Jan 29, 2018 2:53 AM
Life has no meaning.

Feb 8, 2018 1:06 AM

njfdjnldk i'm so glad reigen isn't hurt
he makes this show great, hope we will get another season

Feb 10, 2018 7:27 AM

That was fantastic. Reigen was even more amazing. Fantastic show.

Mar 13, 2018 2:34 AM

This was a really good show!
I think the only thing it lacked was more character development. I really wanted to know more about Teru and Tome. But the interactions with characters was really fun to watch. The fight scene in the middle of the series was AMAZING. The ending fight was great and showed how smooth Reigen is, and easily is a new favorite of mine.

"People are only human. Nothing more, and nothing less."

I rate this the same as OPM. 7/10

Mar 13, 2018 10:15 AM
Mob psycho,mob psycho is really good but it annoys me when Mob always says that he can't us it on people, I mean its a reasonable thing to say, but if it means life or death then just use your POWERS!Overall its a good anime even if the song is a bit weird.

Apr 15, 2018 1:02 AM
This was truly amazing I love it!! Such an unexpected ending mobs back to he's every day life again lol.i can't wait for season 2 so hyped so see whats going to happen next.👏👍

Apr 26, 2018 11:12 AM

Reigen became Onizuka in this episode, I can't take this show seriously anymore with these many memes

May 1, 2018 3:58 PM

this was pretty damn incredible tbh. didnt see that coming for sure XDXD.

glad that season 2 has already been announced. this series is 10/10 awesome :D

May 6, 2018 7:38 AM

Well, this was a funny episode. Reigen getting 1000%. But, the final episode was kinda normal?....

I liked Reigen's antics, but besides that, the entire episode was maybe not that much exciting. Can't help it though. But I hoped they would move away from the cliche's.

8/10 for Reigen. I hoped there would be more Mob being silly and being the center of comedy, but literally, not much changed from the beginning to the end. Not exactly hyped for next season very much.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Aug 8, 2018 1:16 PM

I finished watching this in two days. Incredible show!

I love the pacing, the creative ideas, the characters and art. It's just a breath of fresh air. I did not like One Punch Man but this one was so easy to watch. I haven't had such a thrill watching anime since HxH 2011 but Mob100 definitely gave me those vibes. I'm giving a generous 9/10 because it deserves it. I'm looking forward to season 2!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!

Aug 18, 2018 11:55 PM

Reigen lives.
Reigen has powers?
Nani!? 1000%!
Reigen used Imagine Breaker.
Old man?
Dimple is back.
Reigen can see Dimple.
Tsubomi.
Risa just likes hot guys.
Oyaji?
Dat ending.

And that was the end. It was good. OP song too good.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Oct 10, 2018 11:22 AM

So Reigen can see evil spirits now as well and experienced the joy of having psychic powers one for himself. That little evil guy being pretty strong was kinda obvious and we also got a glimpse of the big bad boss behind the scenes.

Overall I expected something of OPM quality and was a bit disappointed. The protagonist is kinda boring and the rage moments were the only really interesting scenes imo. Still enjoyable. 6/10

Oct 27, 2018 6:41 PM
This is very fucking great anime,, with that super power its amazing anime ever made,, its similar to one punch man.. with the stongest esper.. mob the interesting is he hold his emotion and after 1oo% he would explode,,
at the end that fucking col when mob teacher hold mob anger and borrow mob power to fight again tsume division 7, and happy ending for everyone..

Nov 26, 2018 8:08 AM

Absolute fantastic anime!
Going in at the start it felt a bit over the top and like it was trying too hard to be funny but that feeling quickly changed after episode 2.

Didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I did, the fights were fantastic, the comedy was outstanding and the characters were memorable.

9/10 from me.

Dec 29, 2018 2:57 PM

This was really good C: The first 2 eps didn't wow me, but onwards, I loved it all :D

8/10
Ending was kind of anticlimatic. Like I said before, if they made Reigen a plot twist as the Claw big boss, I would've at least given it a 9/10 for sure. But I enjoyed this series :D Some of the esper scenes were amazingggggg-- like when Mob twisted that Scar who does illusions :}

Reigen still became powerful, but it's just not the same haha. His character grew on me throughout this series X] I prefer Mob to fight over running away, but y'know whuttevs :P
The excessive confrontations was kinda cheesy as well, hah.

I liked how the kiddo was an inspector tho and that his father is the big Claw boss. Good job, Bones. Good job, ONE.

Dec 31, 2018 7:59 AM

So funny! Reigen is very charismatic, was cool to see him have Mob's powers for a bit. This anime is really funny, I thought it was just banking of One Punch Man but this show has its own identity. Based studio Bones with a banger!

9.5/10

Jan 2, 1:06 PM

With season 2 around the corner i'm so glad to have watched this now since i couden't have waited so long after liking this so much, MP definitely became my favorite " Mc is op" type of show. Lot's of fun, creative and surprisingly toughtful moments.

Also let's not forget the necessary MP > OPM.

Jan 3, 2:55 AM
Just binged it under 24 hour, reigen is my favourite character in this show. What a con man!

Jan 8, 10:16 AM

wow like that was so awesome.... off to season 2

Jan 29, 2:38 PM

Really enjoyable show, i especially liked the OST. 8/10

Jun 12, 4:38 AM
so many people salty because mob didn't wipe them all out like they where expecting, that what you get for expecting to much and trying to predict something you haven't seen yet .

some areas i thought it was better then OPM season 1 but i will still say i like OPM more maybe my decision will change once i watched mob season 2 .

8/10 for me

Jul 12, 12:43 PM
From an anime only watcher's standpoint i'd say that the overall anime was extremely good...but the finale kinda was underwhelming and unsatisfactory only because i really love those main protagonist overpowering moments...otherwsie it was really great.

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]