Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2016 11:57 PM
Feb 2015
Rei366 said:
A correct end, apart from the sudden help of the dragon-father who was dying a second before, for a correct show.
The confrontation between Shun and Asanaga was well done.

"You saved me." Was Shun really convinced that his dad was about to kill him? I never believed it myself.

4/5 It will be hard to explain the disappearance of a big company's head and to justify his death without proof.

It was foreseeable and had nothing special to stand out in a bad or good way but it was no chore to watch.(Mushiking, another fantasy anime of the same level hooked me but Endride couldn't do it).

5/10

I believe when Shun said you save me, he said it so that Emilio won't blame himself for killing Shun's father. Besides they needed to stop his father even if it means killing him, Emilio killing Professor Asanaga means Shun won't have to kill his father.
ixarisingSep 26, 2016 12:54 AM
Sep 26, 2016 12:35 AM

Dec 2015
@ixarising I actually thought about it but rejected the idea because it seemed to go too far for such a simple series. But that makes more sense, yes.
Rei_IIIDec 13, 2020 3:59 AM
Sep 26, 2016 4:51 AM
Mar 2013
Hooray for speed controls!
I was interested in the overall story but single episodes were hard to sit through so I watched most of the episodes at 1.5x and sometimes faster speed, instead of just skipping the slow parts.
Sep 27, 2016 9:42 PM

Dec 2009
Man the ending killed me. I feel super depressed Shun decided to go home (He's going to have to tell his mom he was forced to kill his dad) and then on top of all that his parinblue broke so he can never return and see Emilio and the rest of his friends again. Worst part is that he never even said goodbye to everyone. Ugh. This series became a favorite of mine week to week despite a very weak start, and I'm going to be sad to see it go.
Sep 27, 2016 9:50 PM

Jan 2014
Eh, not too sure about the last battle with Doc Oct but WHAT FUCKED ME UP WAS SHUN'S PARINBLUE SHATTERING. I was upset about him leaving but figured he could at least visit UNTIL THAT HAPPENED. Of course, the after scene made me feel a little better. I still ship Emilio x Shun. Fuck it.

I knew Pascal wasn't dead. That 'death' of his was such bullshit but now I'm mad that he wasn't even injured when he literally ignited a grenade in his hand. Whatever. At least he's alive.

Also the dragon was one-shotted... then was suddenly fine?

Shun's "Thanks for saving me" even after his father stopped himself... Like, did he just not tell Emilio so he wouldn't feel bad or did he really think his father was going to do it or had he already resolved to kill him no matter what?

I wish everyone else had some awesome moments at the end instead of being bedridden.

And Eljuia didn't get to confess his love... I'm so sad but at least my sweet, gay child didn't die like I thought he would.

Overall, despite its flaws, I really enjoyed this series and am glad I stuck with it all this time. I'm going to miss it.
Sep 27, 2016 9:54 PM

Jan 2014
Ahegyao said:
Too bad they didn't fucked before Shun bounced. You can tell they really wanted to.

LMAO At least someone knows what's up
Sep 30, 2016 11:03 AM

Mar 2015
so, now endride is over. it has been 6 months since it started airing, it feels like an eternity since it all started. i still remember shun going to his dad's office like it was yesterday. it was a long journey but i'm glad it paid off.

overall, the anime was pretty enjoyable. it had some flawed moments (especially in the last episode) but when overlooked, it was great.

i'm really glad i stuck through to the end and i hope that all people that dropped it can give it a second chance.

it was also great seeing shun and emilio finally being friends.

the end made me really sad with him not saying goodbye and the stone shattering. i really hope it was him or something that found it at the post-credit scene.

overall, 5/10 for first 17 episodes but 8/10 for the rest (overlooking artistic flows and plotholes)
Oct 2, 2016 9:48 AM
Apr 2015
LOl the ending was actually OK, it was a solid conclusion for an overall terrible anime
Oct 8, 2016 7:23 PM

Jan 2011
Throughout this entire show I never really expected much, but that reveal with their dads was some real Greek tragedy shit. Sadly I had a feeling it'd never fully captialise on that potential, and sure enough it was true. It wouldn't have really made up for the tedious monotony from beforehand anyway.
Oct 8, 2016 11:37 PM

Dec 2009
The ending woulda been more awesome if it was Pascal vs Asanaga, a fun scientist showdown, instead of that doc-oc stupid retard fight which crammed in loads of senseless nonsense over and over... Asanaga was a special kind of moron, no real scientist is that fukken stupid. Even Edison, the master douchebag engineer wasn't that retarded.

Why did they fly all the way to the base of the tower before gaining altitude? Why didn't Asanaga have his pistol? Why did the dragon better after getting tentacle raped? Why did the tower thing fall down? Why did it suddenly stop working cuz Asanaga died when it's been sitting there since forever? Why was Ibelba a giant amoeba tentacle monster with a comedic halloween jack-o-lantern face? Why was Mischa retarded and being all damsel-y and obsessed? What happened to the vision about the surface world burning? How did Shun figure out how to use the teleportal? Why did the gem conveniently break then? When will these writers get that "warp particle" is an oxymoron?

Conclusion: show was a bloody mess. Mildly enjoyable nonetheless. I wonder how it got signed on for a double cour...
GenesisAriaOct 9, 2016 12:05 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Oct 14, 2016 8:30 AM
Apr 2014
what is the title ending song 2 ??
anybody know ?
Oct 20, 2016 2:53 PM

Jun 2011
This series could have easily had 50 episodes, explain more stuff, give it more depth, separate it into 3 arcs, and you have your own decent adventure series there. Such a shame, that the idea was pretty neat but the execution was simplified. It was too easy.

I actually didn't really like the series at the beginning, and only started to find it interesting around the episode where Shun's real identity was revealed, that's when the show really had a proper story. The backstory was probably the best part of the series.

I found the series interesting at the beginning, but it quickly turned into distaste due to the very stereotypical dynamics between the two main characters in Shun and Emilio. I in fact predicted the way their entire characters would develop, down to a T, and I am not kidding. I really, really hate the way authors write characters nowadays, they think that shouting at each other without thinking at all is the only way characters could really interact. It's so annoying that they go at each other every time things don't go their way or given to them.
"Hey, did you like the food?"
*slience*
"Answer me bastard!"
*silence*
"FITE ME BISH!"
Basically the entire series. It also happen in Re:Zero and a lot of other series that I've watched. It's so annoying. Why do these barbarians (barbaric main characters) always resort to violence when things don't go their way?

That said, the last few episodes have been pretty decent, could have been great if they explain more of that plot. Really liked the bittersweet typical goodbye ending too, but wish we could have seen a bit of how the mother will react. The last bit of preview also seems to leave it open to a sequel, which I don't mind.

This is a wasted opportunity, could have been much more, but while it doesn't live up to its potential, it doesn't deserve a score this low, and it's even lower than Hatsukoi Monster, which is blasphemous. It's also annoying to see that the reviewers who scored the series low didn't even watch half of the series, and that irks me is that the review receives the most upvote. It's like the reviewers wanted to join in the hate bandwagon so they wrote their own "review" of the series, to let people know they're not plebs. Disgusting.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 30, 2016 12:43 PM
Jul 2008
GenesisAria said:
The ending woulda been more awesome if it was Pascal vs Asanaga, a fun scientist showdown, instead of that doc-oc stupid retard fight which crammed in loads of senseless nonsense over and over... Asanaga was a special kind of moron, no real scientist is that fukken stupid. Even Edison, the master douchebag engineer wasn't that retarded.

Why did they fly all the way to the base of the tower before gaining altitude? Why didn't Asanaga have his pistol? Why did the dragon better after getting tentacle raped? Why did the tower thing fall down? Why did it suddenly stop working cuz Asanaga died when it's been sitting there since forever? Why was Ibelba a giant amoeba tentacle monster with a comedic halloween jack-o-lantern face? Why was Mischa retarded and being all damsel-y and obsessed? What happened to the vision about the surface world burning? How did Shun figure out how to use the teleportal? Why did the gem conveniently break then? When will these writers get that "warp particle" is an oxymoron?

Conclusion: show was a bloody mess. Mildly enjoyable nonetheless. I wonder how it got signed on for a double cour...

Why Pascal can detonate the bomb without harming himself but Gidoro died?
Who's the last person who picked up the new parinblue?
Why Shun didn't seem really shocked after his father death?
How about the prisoner at the bottom of the dungeon?
Who sealed Babel on the surface? Why?
Who raised Alicia?

Why Shun was so capable of battling? He's even on par with the prince. Wasn't he an amateur who never did any battle?

How did the previous king got killed? I'm curoius because Asanaga seemed to mutilate him to implant his organ

Who sent Mischa? How can the sender know the prince's position? Even the people at his castle didn't know his whereabouts.

Why Asanaga want to drain all the particles from Endora? Didn't he tell Shun that he's making device to regenerate the particles? Also, I think the particles can regenerate naturally in Endora too like oxygen. Without regeneration, Endora wouldn't last long.

Overall it's decent. Many things left unexplained, especially the last part where someone picked a parinblue. Is it next season teaser?
LeonLanfordOct 31, 2016 5:48 AM
Nov 23, 2016 12:51 PM

Feb 2015
Pascal is alive, what a shame. I was expecting for that guy to not kill Shun and finally Emilio killed him. Why did the building collapse? May it had a magical conection with Asanaga but we don't know and finally the dragon saved them.
I liked how Shun came back to the surface and the stone broke so he won't be able to go to Endore but who is that guy a the final.
Dec 18, 2016 11:33 PM

May 2016
At last it ends!!! Yehey!!! One more thing the picture in the end it looks like Kimi no Na. wa right?? hahah xD
Sep 10, 2017 9:07 AM
Aug 2010
I will just write that he is definitely going back even if it means I have to write the story and I suck at it!

but seeing the last second of the episode I think I won't have to :)
Dec 8, 2018 1:03 PM
Feb 2018
the ending was amazing the only thing that i think was overlooked was shun's dad mentioned that it could be possible to replicate the warp particles through what i'm assuming would be a type or form of mitosis sort of like when cells split to produce more cells but the reason i bring it up is is shun or his dad brought that info to pascel, joeseph and rodney they could've formulated a way to recycle warp particles between worlds which would help both sides and avoid the wasteful bloodshed but thats just my opinion on the situation in the series
Feb 9, 2019 3:36 AM

Jan 2015
I really enjoyed this ride. It was good anime. I would rate it 6.5/10.
It was a touching conclusion. I would definitely watch a second season of this.
Oct 12, 2020 4:59 PM
Aug 2020
Pretty bad show!!!
Mar 19, 5:29 PM
Nov 2017
It was a decent show, after episode 19 that is. Glad I stuck with it from start to finish though. It's sad to think Shun and Emilio probably never meet again :( The stuff after end credits confused me though!
CranefaceMar 19, 5:35 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Endride Episode 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2016

20 by Craneface »»
Mar 19, 2:05 PM

Poll: » Endride Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2016

41 by Craneface »»
Mar 19, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Endride Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2016

20 by Minakata_Hizuru »»
Dec 25, 2022 8:06 PM

Poll: » Endride Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2016

140 by Blargian »»
Oct 18, 2022 4:50 PM

Poll: » Endride Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2016

53 by PhoenixEvolver »»
Aug 18, 2022 7:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.