Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 24, 2016 4:16 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn, this is some crazy fight this chapter. Especially that ending too...wow.

For the sake of a former comrade huh?
Sep 24, 2016 4:36 AM

Apr 2014
I love how Naki doesn't remember Tsukiyama xD It's just so like him.

Also, the cringe when Mutsuki kicked and stomped Takizawa's manhood... x___x
"Isn't this the Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon? Hey, it's really perfect."

Sep 24, 2016 4:48 AM
Jun 2016
new nut-cracker?
Sep 24, 2016 4:55 AM

Oct 2014
She tried to kill Seidou with Houji and now she saves him? What?

And Mutsuki is suddenly stronger than Seidou? What?
Sep 24, 2016 5:11 AM
Jun 2016
Mech4nic said:

even a newby can win a pro in 1 of 10 matches. she\he played dirty. but then again, white hair super-sayan streangh crap - so maybe its the new power status.
Sep 24, 2016 5:12 AM

Dec 2015
She destroyed his nuts... Why did she get in the way?? Stupid woman.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 24, 2016 5:20 AM

Dec 2014
-Hah, Naki doesn't even remember Shuu. Shuu seems itching to fight Ui, because what happened on that rooftop. Ui seems ready to shed blood though.

-Nishiki, where's your beard? It looked so slick tbh, oh well. Jesus Christ, now that's a kick. Oh fuck, the madman has come. Mook #41 dashes and catches Kanou, Nishio is getting pierced. Holy shit!!!! ROMA IS HERE! Fuck yes.

-Mutsuki is swooping in. Her kagune is quite strong, Takizawa doesn't seem to impressed though. What the hell? Well, that's a first. Seriously, he got kicked in the nuts? Seriously? Damn son, I didn't expect that. Well fuck, sure hope she doesn't die from that.

Roma/10.
Sep 24, 2016 5:22 AM
May 2016
whoa! Roma is here

wtf nutcracker 2.0, that face lol

Tf last panel
Me: Ishida sensei, please spare her ;-;
Ishida: No.
Sep 24, 2016 5:48 AM

May 2014
NOT MADOOOOOOOO

Ugh, I do not even get what is going on anymore, too many stuff to keep track of..
Finally we get the reason why Nishio was going after Torso, I hope he can be Roma, but after she displayed in the Auction she's quite strong.. We'll see.

Btw that guy that was with Roma, wasn't he with the white suits before? So he's a clown or what?

Sep 24, 2016 5:48 AM
Aug 2012
artick said:
Mech4nic said:

even a newby can win a pro in 1 of 10 matches. she\he played dirty. but then again, white hair super-sayan streangh crap - so maybe its the new power status.

Lol that is retarded. She spat a large amount of blood on his face and then kicked him in the balls. After that, she pinned him down. Maybe you should reread the chapter.
Sep 24, 2016 5:51 AM

Sep 2014
We saw a little of Naki's and Tsukiyama's interaction.Naki doesn't remember him.Nishiki joins the fight to kill Kanou,but he has to deal with Roma.That page with Mutsuki stomping Takizawa's balls was really painful to watch.Mutsuki is going to finish him but Akira intervenes and takes the hit.That was an ok chapter I guess.
Sep 24, 2016 6:27 AM
May 2014
Looks like Amon and Takizawa will fight against Mutsuki, hope she dies cant stand her..
Sep 24, 2016 6:34 AM

Aug 2010
Finally Akira dead (doubt it)
Saddest part was Pineapples balls getting crushed by BS power and Naki not remembering his best bro Shu :(

RomaxSouta-chan lol
Nishiki Jobbing

What else happened? Forgot...oh well
Sep 24, 2016 6:41 AM

Sep 2014
I still call bull on Mutsuki taking out Takizawa
Sep 24, 2016 6:51 AM

Nov 2011
Mutsuki has no chill. Even a ghoul can't handle a kick to the balls huh.

She's looking a lot like Kaneki

Sep 24, 2016 6:54 AM

Apr 2016
This chapter was alright. It didn't necessarily fascinate me. As usual, many things happened.

In the next chapter, I look forward to discovering why Akira shielded Takizawa. And Mutsuki....I almost didn't recognize him @________@

LOL at Naki not remembering Tsukiyama! That's just like him. :P

Nishio...hmm...what is your motive?
Sep 24, 2016 7:14 AM
Aug 2015
KaiserNazrin said:
Mutsuki has no chill. Even a ghoul can't handle a kick to the balls huh.

She's looking a lot like Kaneki

Kaneki 2.0

Nichki getting his ass kicked once again and takizawa about to fuck that little bitch up.
Sep 24, 2016 7:26 AM
Sep 2013
Tsukiyama coming in and Naki not remembering him.
Of Course Shikorae comes in foiling Nishiki.
Roma coming in been way to long waiting for the clowns.
Mutsuki is a savage knowing cant win resorting to dirty tactics.
Everybody is like Mutsuki has a power up lol.
Dont know how I feel about Mado saving Takizawa. Indifferent I guess I don't think she will die either way.
Sep 24, 2016 7:30 AM

Jul 2014
This is so idiotic... I thought this is bad, but it gets to a new level with each coming chapter.
Sep 24, 2016 8:12 AM
Aug 2015
very good chapter the manner in as Mutsuki defeated seidou is logical and coherent
Sep 24, 2016 8:14 AM

Nov 2015
Clowns are finally here, wow. Only a matter of time before they make a Clown army. ♠
Ganbo's death will not be in vain. ♣

Also, all roads lead to Roma.
Agent-PhrankSep 24, 2016 9:22 AM
Sep 24, 2016 8:21 AM
Jul 2018
So the clowns are interested in the doctor. Nishiki vs Roma will be a interesting fight, especially considering their relationship.

R.I.P Takizawa balls. And, as already to be expected, he is now to weak to fight.
However i definitely wasn't expecting Mado to save him, i thought Amon would be the one to do that.

Anyway great chapter, cant wait for next week.
Sep 24, 2016 9:24 AM
Aug 2015
Arcanix said:
This is so idiotic... I thought this is bad, but it gets to a new level with each coming chapter.

I'm pretty curious about what you didn't like about it. Also I'm not trying to attack you I'm just curious to get someone else's opinion on this. All I see are positive comments not that there's anything wrong with that.
Sep 24, 2016 10:19 AM
Aug 2012
BaconKingpin said:
Arcanix said:

I'm pretty curious about what you didn't like about it. Also I'm not trying to attack you I'm just curious to get someone else's opinion on this. All I see are positive comments not that there's anything wrong with that.

Probably because he thinks it's total BS that a character that couldn't even properly unleash her kakuhou, somehow managed to beat a heavily trained madman like Takizawa.

Or perhaps it has something to do with Mado, suddenly protecting the guy she was trying to kill.
Sep 24, 2016 10:29 AM
Sep 2016
BaconKingpin said:
Arcanix said:

Hate to say but i agree that these 2 recent chapters is a bit stupid.. Takizawa just one shot the furnace guy, but he couldn't kill the knife girl ? Don't tell me he got tired because of fighting bat-mon.. And for some reason the level of gore just increased all of a sudden..

I even make an account so that i could commented on that(greetings all)
Sep 24, 2016 10:29 AM

Mar 2016
Damn I hate Mutsuki so much I don't know why..

What about Akira as a ghoul ?

1 - She's dead, don't troll us like Fairy Tail's death.
2 - She can survive but she has to become a ghoul.

We still don't know how Amon became a ghoul (Kanou??) so MAYBE, they can save her but someone must die. I don't see Mutsuki leave Seidou and Amon so easily.
Sep 24, 2016 10:53 AM
Jul 2018
@BaconKingpin you must be new to the forums XD

@Tropicalwood @zane_dee Seidou is a Ukaku user, and like we all know, this users have low stamina. You have to factor in that yes he is very powerful, but considering that he battle Tatara, Houji, the CCG, Mado and Amon he should be running low on stamina. It would had been more BS if he was still not tired considering everything that he as done up to this point.
removed-userSep 24, 2016 11:00 AM
Sep 24, 2016 11:07 AM

Sep 2013
I like this new Mutsuki :)

joe_g7 said:
She destroyed his nuts.

*He

Respect his self identity, if he doesn't want to be a woman then he doesn't have to be.
Sep 24, 2016 11:14 AM

Oct 2015
ZoroZoldyck said:
NOT MADOOOOOOOO

Ugh, I do not even get what is going on anymore, too many stuff to keep track of..
Finally we get the reason why Nishio was going after Torso, I hope he can be Roma, but after she displayed in the Auction she's quite strong.. We'll see.

Btw that guy that was with Roma, wasn't he with the white suits before? So he's a clown or what?

I get a feeling nishio and kurona are likely going to team up against roma and kanous half ghouls.

The guy who is with roma was with the white suits. There is a theory that he is rio the main character in the tokyo ghoul game "jail" which is supposedly based in the six month time gap between after the first prison raid of cochlea in part one.
Sep 24, 2016 11:14 AM

Aug 2014
It's only right that Takizawa gets hit in the balls after what he did to the Grave Robber.

So Akira finally decides to get off her ass and this happens smh.

Roma <3
Sep 24, 2016 11:17 AM

Oct 2015
ichii_1 said:
I like this new Mutsuki :)

joe_g7 said:
She destroyed his nuts.

*He

Respect his self identity, if he doesn't want to be a woman then he doesn't have to be.

I got a feeling they don't really care anymore considering they are too busy being a sadist and seem to be letting their hair grow long.

It seemed the whole stated as a guy mutsuki was just a mask for the mutsuki we see now who is just a psychopath.
Sep 24, 2016 11:23 AM

Oct 2015
good chapter, love that taki got his balls crushed for ruining the tatara fight.

I find it odd that mado so easily tried to save takizawa after trying to kill him with hoji. I guess amons speech got through to her. I do not see her coming out alive from this unless she is secretly a half ghoul too which would be bullSh$T.

Can't wait to see what Nishios reason is for hunting Kanou I hope he does not die he is one of the most likable characters in the series for me. I hope roma dies I never liked her but this might confirm the clowns might be going to fight Kaneki next.
Sep 24, 2016 11:39 AM

Nov 2013
Insane Nuttcracker Mutsuki is best Mutsuki. I'm looking forward to see Ishida making the shippers cry when Urie has to fight her/him and one of them have to die. xD

Don't really understand some people who say bs fight. The real joke would be if Takizawa, an Ukaku,which is known for low stamina would still be at 100% after fighting Houji, Tatara and Amon.
Not to mention that it isn't over yet.
Sep 24, 2016 12:11 PM

May 2015
I thought I'd get triggered seeing Mutsuki take on Takizawa, but the way Mutsuki handled him was great :D Roma's also back too!!! Don't know how to think the ending of that chapter, but I'm just gonna assume Akira will be fine... Also, lol at how useless Amon has been :P

Sep 24, 2016 12:17 PM
Aug 2012
Seidou_Takizawa said:

@Tropicalwood @zane_dee Seidou is a Ukaku user, and like we all know, this users have low stamina. You have to factor in that yes he is very powerful, but considering that he battle Tatara, Houji, the CCG, Mado and Amon he should be running low on stamina. It would had been more BS if he was still not tired considering everything that he as done up to this point.

Even if he was low on stamina (which I doubt considering he's not a normal Ukaku user, and has one of the highest RC levels), it's still BS that the weakest Quinx managed to subdue one of the strongest characters in the series while also being a Bikaku user, which is the worst match up for a Ukaku user.
Sep 24, 2016 12:23 PM
Aug 2015
Seidou_Takizawa said:

I guess you can say that I've only been on MAL for a year
Sep 24, 2016 12:34 PM

Jul 2014
@BaconKingpin The others said my issues with it.

Anyway now stamina matters tho? Well he didn't look tired, but if we talk about stamina, Let's talk about fucking Mutsuki. She has been tortured for days, she barely had any sleep, but oh look she doesn't have stamina issues, she has no strength issues.

I guess people calling Mutsuki the new Kaneki were right. We probably are going to get some edgy dialogue towards Akira too with the next chapter.

And really? A fucking human jumps in front of Takizawa to save him? To save a fucking ghoul that they know has crazy regen abilities. Can Ishida find anymore of a stupid reason to create whatever conflict or tension he wants to create? It makes no sense... She could have yelled at Mutsuki to stay the fuck down and stop, but no better jump in front of her attack :| Oh well whatever.
Sep 24, 2016 1:08 PM
May 2016
Seriously amon what the hell are you doing? First you got your ass kicked and now you're just watching.... -_-
Sep 24, 2016 1:12 PM

Dec 2011
WHAT THE FUCK AKIRA, HOW DARE U DO ME DIRTY LIKE THAT.

I AM DONE.

TIL THE NEXT CHAPTER IS OUT, BECAUSE I WILL BE CRAWLING BACK TO THIS SHITSHOW OF GETTING MY FEELS TRUMPED TO THE GROUND.

Sep 24, 2016 1:31 PM
Jul 2018
@Tropicalwood
1)Ukaku users have weak stamina, that's something that was already established. The fact that Takizawa is considered one of the strongest characters in the series doesn't make him subtle immune to everything. Tatara was also considered one of the strongest characters in the series and look at what happened.

2)Up to this point we had no knowledge of this sadistic side of Mutsuki nor what she/he is fully capable of. So her/him be able to take Seidou out (when he is realy weak) should not be a surprise.

@BaconKingpin well if you go look up most forums discussions you will see that he says pretty much the same thing about every chapter. So thats why i was question if you were new to the forums ^^
Sep 24, 2016 2:08 PM
Aug 2012
Seidou_Takizawa said:
@Tropicalwood
1)Ukaku users have weak stamina, that's something that was already established. The fact that Takizawa is considered one of the strongest characters in the series doesn't make him subtle immune to everything. Tatara was also considered one of the strongest characters in the series and look at what happened.

2)Up to this point we had no knowledge of this sadistic side of Mutsuki nor what she/he is fully capable of. So her/him be able to take Seidou out (when he is realy weak) should not be a surprise.

@BaconKingpin well if you go look up most forums discussions you will see that he says pretty much the same thing about every chapter. So thats why i was question if you were new to the forums ^^

The stamina weakness seems mostly due to the fact that they tend to fire off ranged attacks, where as Seidou tends to go for a more hands on approach.
Sep 24, 2016 3:01 PM

Mar 2012
I know mutsuki played dirty, but her defeating takizawa is still bullshit to me. :/
Sep 24, 2016 3:14 PM

Oct 2014
"Tokyo ghoul isn't a battle shounen!!"

Goes on to complain about powerlevels

Good chapter
Sep 24, 2016 3:33 PM

Sep 2014
I don't see why people have an issue with this.

Mutsuki didn't have a "stamina" advantage. He didn't have a power advantage either. He played dirty.

This really isn't all that difficult to understand. After Takizawa had the blood spat on his face, he had zero opportunities to defend himself.
"It is not society that determines people's futures. It is people who determine society's future."

Sep 24, 2016 3:39 PM

Oct 2013
Loved that fight!
Awesome chapter as usual
Sep 24, 2016 5:54 PM
Sep 2015
Decent chapter just hope Mado doesn't die.
Sep 24, 2016 8:05 PM

Dec 2015
Well, you could say that Mado became a torso heehe *Ba dum tss.*
Sep 24, 2016 9:22 PM
Aug 2013
Oh man, with that comment from Nishio...please don't tell me we're going to see the results of Kanou's experimenting on Shirazu
Sep 24, 2016 11:10 PM
Aug 2012
Arcanix said:

Anyway now stamina matters tho? Well he didn't look tired, but if we talk about stamina, Let's talk about fucking Mutsuki. She has been tortured for days, she barely had any sleep, but oh look she doesn't have stamina issues, she has no strength issues.

I guess people calling Mutsuki the new Kaneki were right. We probably are going to get some edgy dialogue towards Akira too with the next chapter.

And really? A fucking human jumps in front of Takizawa to save him? To save a fucking ghoul that they know has crazy regen abilities. Can Ishida find anymore of a stupid reason to create whatever conflict or tension he wants to create? It makes no sense... She could have yelled at Mutsuki to stay the fuck down and stop, but no better jump in front of her attack :| Oh well whatever.

Stamina always mattered. This is a Seinen manga after all. Even then, Akira yelling to Mutsuki to stop won't work. You think she is in that type of mindset. At least think a little. He went sadistic with pleasure. You would have to be retarded to even think he is close to becoming a second Kaneki. She was fucking eating ghoul investigators a while ago, you think she would listen to Akira? Mutsuki would have pinned down Takizawa and continuously strike him, until he died. Simple.
Sep 25, 2016 1:27 AM

Jul 2014
GodofWar2015 said:
Arcanix said:

Stamina always mattered. This is a Seinen manga after all. Even then, Akira yelling to Mutsuki to stop won't work. You think she is in that type of mindset. At least think a little. He went sadistic with pleasure. You would have to be retarded to even think he is close to becoming a second Kaneki. She was fucking eating ghoul investigators a while ago, you think she would listen to Akira? Mutsuki would have pinned down Takizawa and continuously strike him, until he died. Simple.

Thank god that Akira showed any fucking action before jumping. You'd think that she'd say something, but no after saying that she wants Taki dead she just jumps in front of an attack with no fucking warning. Not at least a fucking useless panel saying "no" or whatever before jumping. But yes, this is good writing on Ishida's part.

No it fucking isn't, this is just a stupid way to create tension... because we can't have Amon jumping in to save Takizawa because surely he can regen so who fucking cares if he does that, so who around matters and is a human... oh right Akira... oh Akira u said u want him dead? Ah u changed your mind, go ahead jump in front of that attack to save that ghoul with crazy abilities because surely Mutsuki will strike him down over and over again because she's that kind of powerful ghoul now and Amon surely just fucking stays there like the useless pile of shit he is. /rant off

Stamina never mattered... this being a seinen manga matters so little that it's laughable that u even bring that as an argument.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.