Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Post New Reply
Poll: 91 Days Episode 11 Discussion

Jan 9, 2017 10:31 AM

holy shit avilio is one crazy son of a gun
"Mountains, beings, and nature's laws are bound by an arrangement, and within it, we live." -Mushishi Zoku Shou Suzu No Shizuku

Jan 12, 2017 7:14 PM
♋ Father Wolf ♋

I assume Nero's father died of natural causes? Angelo's plan was clever, I think he may have dealt a finishing blow to the Vanetti family.

Kamiyan3991 said:
Oh boy, I never expected that. It was one hell of a plot twist. Avilio, you sick bastard. Literally the best mafia anime series.

Baccano is better.

Jan 14, 2017 10:36 AM

Faederwulf said:
Baccano is better.

I disliked Baccano. I just like DRR instead (s2 was way worse tho).

Jan 14, 2017 4:04 PM
♋ Father Wolf ♋

Kamiyan3991 said:
Faederwulf said:
Baccano is better.

I disliked Baccano. I just like DRR instead (s2 was way worse tho).

I agree with you on S2 being way worse, at least. Durarara got worse and worse with every season...

Jan 17, 2017 11:45 AM
EPIC EPISODE
AVILIO IS A GENIUS
THIS SHOW IS AMAZING getting better and better each episode

Mar 24, 2017 9:06 AM
Was it really a twist? Why would he blow his cover to kill a man on the brink of death.

Most of the characters are way too gullible or just plain dumb. When Nero came upon the scene of Barbero's he didn't question it all even though he was shot through the head by someone who was tied up.

May 26, 2017 9:05 PM

This episode flew by way fast compared to some of the other ones that semed like it'd drag on forever.
Barbero's freaking death was the most hilarious thing, He was going absolutely crazy and then Ganzo just kinda went "hey shut the hell up". I feel bad for Avilio though, he's going insane himself by seeing images/figures of Corteo.
This is a great anime about the mafia and revenge, it'll be sad finishing it.

Aug 27, 2017 8:02 PM

Angelo is amazingly cunning.

Definitely an awesome climax. Only one more episode to go.

Sep 9, 2017 12:47 AM

I mean, Vincent already had his regrets about killing Testa Lagusa. He looked like he accepted his fate to be killed by Angelo, but too bad the Galassian Don was killed instead-- which is a way better plan once again proving that Angelo is one clever motherfucker lol X)

I feel bad for Nero, but it had to be done. Angelo won't stop until his revenge is fulfilled or he'll die trying to get it fulfilled.

Oct 12, 2017 1:55 PM

This MC really makes this series.

Brilliant plan to get everyone killed... himself included.

Oct 19, 2017 1:38 PM

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking amaziiiiiiiiiiiing best quote of the show " This time I will be the one who takes everything" damn that was so fucking amazing killing the Don to finish of Vannetis holy shit.

Dec 27, 2017 5:28 PM

Damn. Angelo's eyes.
Nero...he killed his childhood friend. Of course he didn't sleep. Apparently, you didn't when you killed Frate.
Vincent killed his family.
Oh shit! He stabbed Del Toro.
Del Toro the Terminator.
Angeko stabbed Del Toro. He dead.
Angelo got caught.
Dat stab.
Holy shit! Dat headshot.
Angelo shot the other Don.
Ganza dead.
Dat shoot out.
Vincent is dead.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Jan 9, 3:04 AM
Poor Angelo, he's been getting restless since he is hallucinating Corteo. I must say that this theatre reminds me of Lincoln. It looks amazing. It's sad to see that Vincent had to kill his own best friend Testa in order to protect his own family. Another scene that was clever of Angelo is when he had the letter signed with Ganzo. Del Toro seems rough as he was still able to knock out two people after being stabbed 3 times, but four times after Angelo stabbed him to death. However, I believe that it was all part of his plan to get captured by Barbero, since he would call out Ganzo and not Nero. Seeing Ganzo wanting him to fulfill his task, he'd eventually take down Barbero. Seeing Barbero getting betrayed by his own subordinate felt really good. Since Nero has been lured out as assigned by Ganzo, Angelo had the opportunity to kill Vincent. Although here comes the plot twist since Angelo decided to kill Don Galassia instead of Vincent. This is because it would cause the Galassia to eradicate all the Vanettis assuming that this was all plotted by the Vanettis. Strega shooting Ganzo was all part of Angelo, but it works in Strega's favor since he can take up the whole family. Meanwhile, it seems that Angelo left Vincent in despair that everything he did was "All for nothing" With just a few bullets, everything was robbed away from him just as he robbed everything from Angelo. Seeing Nero, assuming he considers Angelo as his best friend, just took everything away from him.

May 22, 5:39 PM

i actually felt bad for angelo in the beginning. dang. i even have to admit that the show is getting good, finally. i hope he dies at the end because there really isn't a way out of this.

P.S. it's really getting on my nerves that people here call angelo by his fake name.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]