Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: Amanchu! Episode 12 Discussion

Feb 19, 2018 4:35 AM

It was great final. And they finally dived, lol. I hope there will be more of it in the second season.

I'm really happy about this way to end the first season. I have to admit that I surprised myself getting emotional when they went under water. And the "confession" at the end was a blessing. If this isn't romance, then I don't know what this is.

buy mochi at the mochi store
and friends at the friend store

Mar 21, 2018 4:42 PM

I loved this last episode,(like all the others too)the last scene with Teko and Pikari was just :3

Overall I had very much fun with this beautiful anime. J.C certainly delivered with this one.

Fun/10
One Piece episode 914 & 915 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation

🙋🏼‍♂️: Hey Levi

Apr 4, 2018 12:44 AM

I finally finished this show almost 2 years later. Don't know why, but I never watched the last two episodes. When you keep up with seasonly anime, near the end of the season it gets tough finishing them while preparing for the onslaught of each new season. Amanchu was one of the many that got left behind, but I finally remembered about it with the 2nd season coming up.

It's really a lovely show, and I'm glad we got to see some diving in the final episode. Looking forward to the 2nd season.

Aug 27, 2019 1:59 PM

This is undoubtely beautiful and wholesome show. But every time I tried to enjoy it for its nice qualities, Ai was there to ruin it for me. She is so genuinely garbage, as a character and as a person. 6/10.

Nov 8, 2019 7:39 PM

Perfect final episode in every sense. The calm atmosphere was handled in a flawless way and the BGM used was superb as well.

Personally, I'm really happy to have seen the huge character development Teko had throughout these 12 episodes. Seeing hers and Pikari's excitement for diving into the ocean was really cute and that "confession" at the end was super sweet gay too. I absolutely loved every single second of that sequence and honestly, I think the bond they share is probably one of the purest ones I've seen in a while.

Overall, J.C.Staff did a fantastic job with this adaptation.

8/10 - Lets-a-go!

Apr 29, 2020 11:16 AM

Still hating Pikari 1/10
。。。
それはまるで詩のような綺麗言だから
天まで届けと呟き祈る
。。。

Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]