Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 17, 2017 5:40 PM

Jan 2013
I absolutely loved the summer part, trying to make Komari dream of different things ... Renge, you're a genius :D
Jun 5, 2017 10:29 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
;-; I want another season.

Favorite moments:
- Baking cookies with sakura flowers. Didn't know we could do that!
- xD Making Komari feel better in her sleep.

Ooh so Natsume = Jujube? Cool, I have some growing in my backyard.
Jul 5, 2017 5:03 AM
Dec 2012
Upcoming adaptation come at me! (ㆆ△ㆆ)
Feb 22, 2018 12:02 PM
Mar 2015
Wow, last time I watched Non Non Biyori was 2 years ago.
It was fun and I really miss it.
Dec 14, 2018 9:14 AM

Jun 2017
Hotaru having fun alone in the snow is cute but then Koma-chan came too, a series of unfortunate events befall her, lol, it's cute and funny at the same time. Kaede and Hotaru baking cookies together, sweet. Komari getting "attacked" by a flying squirrel, really funny. It's nice to see them together again exploring the forest. Good episode. WE NEED SEASON 3 though.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Feb 9, 2019 4:45 AM

Oct 2012
Poor Komari
I like how Komari's fate is really similar with Taneshima Popura xD

What a mundane episode, I love it
"Signature removed"
Feb 17, 2019 2:56 AM

Sep 2018
Very funny this trip in the four seasons done with all or almost the characters. Very interesting part of the story in which Hotaru goes from the seller of candy and with her makes cookies, so there is no way to discover a little more about her and see her house.
Sep 13, 2019 2:31 AM

May 2016
Lovely OVA. 7/10 from me.
Feb 25, 2020 1:01 PM

Aug 2018
Hm.. I'd imagine that in such rural area, if the whole area would be white with snow like that.. That probably there would be meters of snow on the ground?.. I imagine you could easily fall into it somewhere and get stuck.. Besides this, yeah, snowy place looks nice.. ;p
Komari's favorite game to play together?.. I wonder, what's her favorite game..
Poor sleeping Komari.. ;(
Trying to summon certain dreams?.. Sounds interesting.. ;p
Flying squirrels?.. Look cute.. ;p
Overall, nice little bonus episode.. ;P
Jan 2, 2021 2:53 PM

Apr 2019
four seasons! good ova, just like another episode of NNB.

Mar 22, 2021 7:54 AM

Feb 2020
Wonderful and fluffy OVA. Hotaru is such a great character. :)

SerafosJan 25, 12:09 PM
Jul 19, 2021 7:12 PM
Apr 2016
Love to see Hotaru having more screen time!
Dec 2, 2021 6:43 AM

Jan 2017
Four different events during 4 different seasons, my pick would definitely have to be the Hotarun + Kaede baking cookies together. I believe this is the first the two have been alone together but Kaede never manage to let our group down with her resourcefulness

And with that Repeat is completed, off to Nonstop!
Feb 20, 2022 7:12 AM
Jun 2016
I like how Natsumi's concerned about being in Komari's nightmare, lol.

Not gonna lie, this anime's rather educational on Japan's native plants.

Final segment reminds me of an episode of the first season where a cat stole Komari's food for its children when Natsumi ran away with her.
Mar 11, 2022 1:51 PM

Mar 2019
Nice OVA with 4 different stories. Lol Komari, she just keeps getting targetted by everything. The summer story was the best. It was so funny to see her reaction to everything those 3 did.

I need more Candy Store Kaede!!

The summer story was the best.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Apr 11, 2022 5:07 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This was a very nice OVA, titled “Hotaru had Fun” and it was very Hotaru focused for the first half, and the rest featured all 4 of the main girls, I also really loved the touch of featuring all 4 seasons of the year, it was nice to see the town’s scenery change and the girls goofing around like always lol. Looking forward to the movie when I get around to it.

Also the dream scene was absolutely hilarious, might be one of my favorite bits of the series and it’s not even part of the main seasons lol.
May 24, 2022 3:30 AM

Feb 2020
Best girl Hotaru. <3 It was great that she got so much screen time. She's my favorite Non Non Biyori character.

Beautiful snowy landscapes. Hotaru's snowman was cute, hehe.

Those attempts to make Komari's dream better were so hilarious.

That musasabi and its babies were adorable. ^_^

SerafosJan 26, 2:56 AM
Oct 13, 2022 10:23 AM

Jul 2019
Non Non Biyori never fails to make me feel happy!

Loved seeing Kaede and Hotaru bake cookies.

10/10
Nov 6, 2022 2:23 AM

Aug 2020
Fun episode, Hotaru in the snow, and then Koma-chan having a totally different experience, lol. The cooking baking was nice, "Candy-store" girl sure has a kind big sis personality, and not just when it comes to Renge. The three girls trying to give Koma-chan a nice dream was funny, and the scene with the berry hunting, meeting that flying squirrel family finished it off nicely.
Dec 20, 2022 6:54 PM

Aug 2019
shortage of renge.

renge being a better 8th grader than komari was hilarious and so was the dream manipulating scene :D
watch out. there could be enemies on this mountain.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2023 5:33 AM

Jul 2021
nothing else like a non-non biyori episode. instant source of happiness and relaxation. i watched this while i was in plane yesterday and was having a slight headache, twenty minutes later i'm all good as expected.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 24, 6:27 PM

Apr 2021
very good! an adventure with the girls was amazing and funny. I had watched it before but didn't remember. 8/10
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.