Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 1, 2017 11:06 PM

May 2015
I'm surprised at how much I loved this anime! The comedy was on point and it had a great feel around it (realistic humor along with more or less natural cute moments that blends well together with the characters without being looking like it is forced)… the characters were great (the story and characters are smooth and well transitioned in various scenes), you were never bored, it was a great ride… season 2 when!?
Jun 10, 2017 2:19 AM

Jan 2010
this was such a great one :D ... i really wish that a 2nd season will be coming soon, i want mooore

This is one of those series that make me pick up the manga and continue it although i am not a big manga fan.

I really hoped that they'd go for a good ending where they end up together but meh, still alright, and Uchimaki's blushing at the end kind of spoiled something...hmm..

8/10, so close to a 9 :D
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Aug 14, 2017 8:07 AM

Mar 2015
It's quite funny and the characters are definitely endearing in some weird ways. The MC is quite relatable for some people... (not me obviously *cough*)

The way the characters interact definitely make me want to pick up the manga.

Aug 16, 2017 7:44 AM
Jul 2016
Anyone know, what chapter in manga after the Anime End ? Please...
Jan 21, 2018 6:24 PM

Sep 2007
Ahaha, what a fun series... And what a rockin' OP! That last ED shows that some characters didn't get any screen time at all like that girl with the President or those two with shifty eyes from Uchimaki's class. And the first time I saw Shizuka (Moeka's mom) I immediately thought "IS THAT HOTARU FROM NON NON BIYORI ALL GROWN UP?!" which I guess makes sense because these series have the same character designer :)

...and we still didn't get to know that "rival" student's name LOL

8/10, was much funnier than expected
Feb 15, 2018 6:40 AM

Aug 2008
Surprisingly enjoyable series. Other than chuuni stuff and borderline retarded teacher, humour worked pretty well most of the time. Would be nice to see continuation, chemistry between Usami and Uchimaki was developing nicely.

TragicRomance said:
Undines!!! Was that an Aria reference or what?
Boy, you should try stuff outside of anime and manga. Undines are water nymphs similar to nereids from some European mythologies (e. g. Slavic or Nordic). For some reason quite often referenced in anime.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Mar 10, 2018 8:38 AM

Sep 2017
Nice episode. I loved how Katou acted as wingman for Usami. Also, Usami saying that she would not let him use her first name easily was such a good moment. But of course Uchimaki is not gonna budge.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Mar 27, 2018 5:32 AM
Aug 2017
Nice episode, It was overall very fun to watch this anime
And Usami-san is incredible cuteee and other char was nice too
Especially , Collette was cute and funny ( along with imari-san ) and usami-san's friend's were nice too.
8/10 from me, but I wanted more becoz the ending was not enough
I hope s2 or ova to come, Anyway It was very worth to watch this anime and I've liked it, I may write a review on it (tbh, I'm very lazy to do) :)
Also liked Usami-san and uchimaki bonding :)
Apr 2, 2018 11:34 AM
Apr 2018
Please make a Season 2 it really is my favorite anime! Even when I watched so many and good animes I still love kono bijutsubu ni wa mondai ga aru, so I beg to please make a season 2
Dec 31, 2018 2:45 PM

Mar 2014
Usamis friend is the ultimate wingman
Apr 2, 2019 8:42 PM
Oct 2018
their relationship similar to NozakixChiyo
Tamvanz_dDexterApr 2, 2019 8:47 PM
Jun 6, 2019 9:17 AM
Jan 2017
Heh called it, I knew Uzumaki san would never end up w/ a 3-D girl.
Overall I liked this anime very cute and heart warming. A good recovery anime.
I'd give a 7.5/10
Aug 16, 2019 8:50 AM

Jul 2017
Rainy season...and someone forgot the umbrella. Colette with her raincoat "kappa". And clearly Usami forgot about the "boy-girl under raincoat" thing...until her classmate Kaori devises a plan to wing for her the ultimate moment between Uchimaki and Usami. Best winggirl ever.

Too bad Master and Mentee alike, Colette and Imari...

Is it time for Uchimaki to confess to Usami??? Too bad it's his 2D character Usami...IS IT COINCIDENCE??? Believe me, Prez is always there at the right place at the wrong time.

Dat moment where Moeka is literally tied to her mum like a dog.

"A girl can be a pain when she's in love." - Mizuki Usami. That's a super great quote. Regardless, this farce goes on without any ending.

It's been this long and I'm sure there won't be any Season 2 (since it's much more of the same). Finally I can check my box for one of my favourite shows, with a great OP and good visuals and palette.

8/10.
Aug 17, 2019 9:28 AM

May 2016
It ended... too bad there won't be another season.

I will definitely gonna read the manga some day. 7/10
Sep 11, 2019 10:36 AM

May 2010
A few good moments, but I kinda wish the otaku guy takes at least a bit of notice.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Sep 30, 2019 4:37 AM
Feb 2009
dang for a sec I thought he actually fell in love with 3D Usami lol
Apr 14, 2020 8:03 AM

May 2013
Finished this anime in 1 seating I've never done it for years already so that means this anime is good.

9/10

Best girl Imari with a Yahallo voice though I still root for Usami-san Comedy is also on point never failed to make me laugh with 0 cringy moments
Jul 3, 2020 6:14 AM

Jun 2020
Nikoru-san said:
bobzanny said:
Fun series, needs more Collette-chan and more president.

Not surprised that the ending was a misunderstanding, anything else would've been out of place.

That wasn't a bad ending, I agree with you anything else would have been out of place. I still kind of wish in my heart that they actually got together. ;-;

I think everyone does lol
Aug 7, 2020 7:39 PM

Oct 2016
I am sad that there is still no season 2, cause I loved every episode of this show. And of course it's too good to be true for Uchimaki to fall in love with Usami it's going to be a slow burn for that to happen eventually but, who cares this shows strong point is it's characters and I love all of 'em.

I hope season 2 eventually comes, maybe after .feels is done with Oregairu? Hopefully please.
Aug 28, 2020 3:21 PM
Jul 2018
I Love this show and i think it's giong to stay in my top 5 for a long time, 10/10, it hit my exact taste in Animes perfectly.

Seeing as how there now are double as many mangas out as there were 4 years ago when it aired i really hope that there will be a season 2 in the future.

And while they didn't get togeter in Season 1, i think it was the best ending it could have had, anything else wouldn't have worked if you ask me.
removed-userAug 28, 2020 3:26 PM
Aug 30, 2020 3:48 AM
Sep 2017
Great Anime! , i hope in the second season ucimaki will be changed. The manga is still on going. Cant wait for the next season
Oct 31, 2020 10:59 PM
Oct 2020
Really good anime. Although I expected to see usami and Subaru get together but then I read the manga they still haven't got together though the manga was really good any I will miss this show
Nov 23, 2020 8:04 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well I guess that it's a good way to end this anime, tbh I'll probably miss it, it was definitely well made for a school SoL, the characters were really good especially the two main ones and I liked the activities and OST, overall it was a good anime for sure! 7/10
Dec 26, 2020 1:55 PM

Aug 2013
All of episodes are the same: lack humor, sense and full of prolonged predictable situations. Character development doesn't exist even though it's pretty crucial since characters here are too primitive. Because of that all of collaborations between them are awful, they are single-sided and these sides lack originality. It's literally one of the worst "comedy" anime I ever seen since there is only a parody on a comedy itself.
Jan 23, 2021 2:46 AM

Feb 2020
Well, it wasn't anything special. It had too many clichés and predictable situations. I also didn't like the main characters so much expect for Collette who was my favorite besides Yumeko, Imari and Kaori.

7/10
SerafosAug 31, 2021 5:11 AM
Jan 29, 2021 8:24 PM
Nov 2020
Great anime. Second Year Boy is definitely not best boy, that for sure.
Oct 29, 2021 5:38 AM

Apr 2020
No progress at all, what the fuck. Well I waited for this show in such a long time, once again thx to Muse Asia for making me watch it, but the show was decent overall.

6/10 nice stuff that kept me watching daily
Oct 29, 2021 8:42 AM
May 2021
Brilliant series it was so fun to watch 🤣🤣 , 9/10. I want season 2 fast man! I hope it gets season 2
Dec 8, 2021 7:56 AM
Nov 2019
This show is better than what i expected, i was expecting some cliche romcom but it turns out to be a really funny show with charming characters. Solid 9/10 would love a s2
Jan 8, 2022 8:23 PM

Aug 2020
I can't believe I got fooled by the confession. The romance theme is quite exciting but disappointing at the same time. Well it is a mediocre anime. 6/10

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Jan 31, 2022 12:18 AM

Jan 2021
Plot twist is good, especially for Usami, it is also strong enough to face the reality that confuses itself. The fact that Uchimaki is still very young, quite weird he is not interested in 3D/real girls even though maybe he doesn't talk about it in public.
May 2, 2022 1:31 PM
Oct 2007
i think most viewers will take it at face value that it really was a misunderstanding. But my interpretation all along has been that Uchimaki really does like Usami, he's just good at not showing it. I think he honestly did only like 2D girls but starting from when Usami didn't want him to leave the club at the beginning of the season, he was moved and he's liked her more and more ever since but doesn't have the guts to say it in case she doesn't feel the same way and maybe is also a little scared to step out from 2D relationships into having a real life one so he's masterful at walking this thin line between hinting at his feelings and at the same time having an alternative explanation always prepared so that he can walk it back and say that's not really what he meant.

Like, if he is actually talking about 2D Usami-san to Imari, why would she have said he needs to tell her when he goes to the club that day and why would he have needed 3D Usami to be by herself to tell her about a character? He's even nervous and blushing but he's not normally nervous at all to tell her about his waifus. And why would he have looked at her in such an enamored way when the wind blew through her hair. All through the season there have been times when they focus on the expression on his face while he's looking at her.
May 2, 2022 1:31 PM
Oct 2007
i think most viewers will take it at face value that it really was a misunderstanding. But my interpretation all along has been that Uchimaki really does like Usami, he's just good at not showing it. I think he honestly did only like 2D girls but starting from when Usami didn't want him to leave the club at the beginning of the season, he was moved and he's liked her more and more ever since but doesn't have the guts to say it in case she doesn't feel the same way and maybe is also a little scared to step out from 2D relationships into having a real life one so he's masterful at walking this thin line between hinting at his feelings and at the same time having an alternative explanation always prepared so that he can walk it back and say that's not really what he meant.

Like, if he is actually talking about 2D Usami-san to Imari, why would she have said he needs to tell her when he goes to the club that day and why would he have needed 3D Usami to be by herself to tell her about a character? He's even nervous and blushing but he's not normally nervous at all to tell her about his waifus. And why would he have looked at her in such an enamored way when the wind blew through her hair. All through the season there have been times when they focus on the expression on his face while he's looking at her.
Jun 20, 2022 7:51 PM

Aug 2018
The saddest thing about this series is that... it has only 12 episodes :( great series! 9/10
Aug 28, 2022 8:33 AM
Dec 2021
great anime! Adenosine monophosphate
Jan 3, 2023 6:09 AM
Apr 2022
I finished this anime a little ago and i was thinking rn if manga continue after that "ending".. some infos?
Mar 3, 2023 11:46 AM
Aug 2022
was goooooooooooood
Feb 8, 7:45 AM

Oct 2022
The ending was unfair though. It was neutral, like nothing happened. We deserve a Season 2 It's not justified!
Mar 5, 11:53 PM

Mar 2013
That was a fun rewatch. 😖
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2016

71 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 5, 11:40 PM

Poll: » Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2016

86 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 5, 10:43 PM

Poll: » Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2016

89 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 5, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2016

78 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 5, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2016

85 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 5, 10:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.