Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! Episode 12 Discussion

Sep 30, 2016 9:07 AM

Definitely a more mellow episode. I love that moment when Mizuki teased Uchimaki about how he can't use her first name so easily. Despite what he says, that definitely knocked him off his feet for sure.

Overall this was just a gold mine of feel good fun. Plenty of hilarity but also some really heartwarming moments such as when they painted in the pool and made that big paint tube. And of course, Mizuki was simply adorable beyond words. You just can't get enough of that. One of the nice touches to this series was its subtlety. They never mentioned Collette in the locker in the first episode, Mizuki & Uchimaki never notice Collette was the space mask girl they met a year ago, and Koyama having a picture of Moeka on his desk long before it's revealed she's his granddaughter.

8.5/10, my hidden gem of the summer. I like shows like this but I never thought I'd love this one so much.

Sep 30, 2016 10:28 AM
不愉快です

Great anime and awesome episode. Best comedy of this season. It's one of few anime that actually made me laugh and not just chuckle or smile.

But... I need more. Seriously.

Oct 1, 2016 1:58 PM

the series is kinda short, but i understand it because of source-material problem
anyway this series is good with mix of romance & comedy, you always wanting to be see the next episode, all episodes we're good

i was hoping for more UchimakixUsami :)
good show 8/10

Oct 2, 2016 11:43 AM

This anime needed a second cour :/. I'm happy that it was focused on them, they are so cute together and I love how Uchimaki only thinks to his waifu xD. The opening and the ending were great and I laughed a lot during all episodes. Really a great comedy.
Usami best girl of the season!.

Oct 2, 2016 8:29 PM

I wish that there had been more development on their relationship. He still doesn't know how she feels, I would have liked to at least have them both be aware of their feelings for each other. Then again, this is middle school. Lol

Overall, it was a nice show. I enjoyed watching it, but nothing really stood out. Still, I would not mind a new season.

7.5/10

Oct 6, 2016 11:02 AM

originally i only watched this as a distraction from re:zero's dark grim theme, now when both are over i must say this anime is very forgettable.. it only good while it lasts. cute chars but boring plot.. again. i won't be surprised if we have another recycled version next year with similar characters template.

Oct 11, 2016 1:56 PM

Pretty bland ending to be honest, but well I expected it somewhere! Still a fun watch to be honest. All in all a good anime!

Oct 12, 2016 4:07 PM

It was fun and relaxing to watch this anime
would give it another go after some time... and if there is sequel one day i'm watching it ~
Usami <3
~_~ !

Oct 15, 2016 10:16 AM

they didn't make a progress at all. I thought they're gonna date each other.

Oct 17, 2016 5:14 PM

Nice ending episode! It would be great if she actually tell him something but than again he needs to realize she is more important to him than all of his 2D characters so that sentence alone wouldn't be much of effect anyway.
What's more important is that their relationship works and there is real chemistry between them.
Given time I'm certain they'll find a way to each other.

7/10 Pretty funny and enjoyable anime, similiar to GJ-bu. And the slice-of-life romance was done pretty well too.

Oct 18, 2016 8:40 PM

I guess that was the ending I expected, not much. Still enjoy the opening song and teacher give me a call any day.

Oct 22, 2016 10:15 AM

I liked it. I thought it might end up like other slice-of-life shows where things like romance and drama are sidelined but thankfully this wasn't like that. It was well-balanced. The last part was much expected. 7.5/10

Oct 23, 2016 6:22 PM

About as sweet of an ending as one could expect.
7.5/10

Oct 28, 2016 2:55 PM

Collette forever.

Nov 11, 2016 12:19 AM

What the actual fuck Imari LOL!! Oh my gosh that ending too. Of course it went that way.

Oh well, I enjoyed it. Nothing more and nothing less.

6/10
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.

Nov 22, 2016 7:44 PM

Anyone knows what chapters were adabted in this anime, i want to read the manga

designed by
      *iaLEY

Dec 10, 2016 8:15 AM

Kaori shoulda hidden her umbrella for maximum effect

Lost a bit of charm towards the end but the characters were strong enough to carry the show...they did everything a romcom does while keeping the tone distinct to a normal romcom, which is good I think
Overall a strong series, achieved what the audience expected extremely well 7/10

Dec 20, 2016 8:35 AM

This was a fun watch, though Uchimaki's never-ending obsession with the 2D world was a bit overbearing at times.

8/10!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Jan 1, 10:27 AM

The ending was pretty boring and average, i actually feel sorry for Mizuki, why even bother chasing over a dense guy like Uchimaki, it really hurts to watch, i mean there's a limit for cluelessness for a MC right ?

The story went with the super dense MC pattern with a little bit of twist, in this case the MC is an Otaku, i watched this series 'till the end purely because of Collette her cuteness saved the entire series tbh.

Overall score 6/10 with me being considerable

Jan 6, 10:39 AM

surprisingly good

usami like subaru, but too bad subaru loves emilia Kappa
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)

Jan 8, 11:43 AM

what a relaxing and great last ep.
i knew i was getting trolled but i still fell for it anyway xD
how come i didn't hear about this at all when it was airing :(
i wish there was more romantic progress but this was super good.
pls season 2

Feb 3, 10:09 PM

So sad it has to end. I'll miss Usami and her cuteness. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH so frustrating that they didn't end up each other.

Apr 23, 8:35 PM

great anime. I didnt expect this to be good. 8/10 for me. Gonna follow the manga I think.

May 1, 11:06 PM

I'm surprised at how much I loved this anime! The comedy was on point and it had a great feel around it (realistic humor along with more or less natural cute moments that blends well together with the characters without being looking like it is forced)… the characters were great (the story and characters are smooth and well transitioned in various scenes), you were never bored, it was a great ride… season 2 when!?

Jun 10, 2:19 AM

this was such a great one :D ... i really wish that a 2nd season will be coming soon, i want mooore

This is one of those series that make me pick up the manga and continue it although i am not a big manga fan.

I really hoped that they'd go for a good ending where they end up together but meh, still alright, and Uchimaki's blushing at the end kind of spoiled something...hmm..

8/10, so close to a 9 :D
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)

Aug 14, 8:07 AM

It's quite funny and the characters are definitely endearing in some weird ways. The MC is quite relatable for some people... (not me obviously *cough*)

The way the characters interact definitely make me want to pick up the manga.

53 minutes ago
Anyone know, what chapter in manga after the Anime End ? Please...

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]