Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 22, 2016 9:39 AM
Sep 2016
Hi

recently i've watched the three seasons of Hajime No Ippo, and i wanted Ippo to confess to Kumi so bad

at some point i was like " if he didnt confess to her i'll drop this anime"

i just want to know if this happened in manga or whatever happened to them

i did a small research and found that, Hajime No Ippo Rising ended on chapter 556,

and the manga now has more than 1000 chapters

so can anyone please tell me what happened to them or the chapter where he confssed to her (hoping he done that already)

thank you very much
MoREL394Sep 22, 2016 12:02 PM
Sep 23, 2016 10:07 AM

Oct 2015
unfortunately for you in hajime no ippo. (i have read upto 1100 ch in manga)
ippo's goes head first to challenge all the opponents in the boxing ring however, he is not so direct in his love life.
he has yet to confess his love, though there has been some progress in their relationship, but no confession..........yet.
and i dont think we will see it any time soon, as the story is going now.
and also dont drop the series it is a great one. whether its the anime or manga!
Sep 23, 2016 10:14 AM

Jun 2013
I'm currently caught up with the English translation (chapter 1152) and there's been no confession. This isn't a romance manga it's an action/sports/shounen so there's probably not going to be a confession for quite a while. Pretty heavy spoilers below

Sep 23, 2016 7:43 PM

Jul 2016
Worsening this manga, I'm sick of it so long, I will not read it anymore
Manga raw? Do you love it? I am very love it, insteresting comic from Japan, It is a raw manga, means scan of manga, if you can do it, also you can earn a lot of money.
Sep 23, 2016 11:47 PM
Sep 2016
Rohit_Menon said:
unfortunately for you in hajime no ippo. (i have read upto 1100 ch in manga)
ippo's goes head first to challenge all the opponents in the boxing ring however, he is not so direct in his love life.
he has yet to confess his love, though there has been some progress in their relationship, but no confession..........yet.
and i dont think we will see it any time soon, as the story is going now.
and also dont drop the series it is a great one. whether its the anime or manga!

sigh.. this is frustrating xD

i know its a great one, but since there's a development its ok

thank you for replying
Sep 23, 2016 11:49 PM
Sep 2016
FreshPrinceofMAL said:
I'm currently caught up with the English translation (chapter 1152) and there's been no confession. This isn't a romance manga it's an action/sports/shounen so there's probably not going to be a confession for quite a while. Pretty heavy spoilers below

i read somthing about Itagaki and Kumi i hope its not gonna happen

thanks for your time
Sep 24, 2016 12:35 AM

Jun 2013
MoREL394 said:
FreshPrinceofMAL said:

i read somthing about Itagaki and Kumi i hope its not gonna happen

thanks for your time

Itagaki develops a crush on Kumi and Itagaki's little sister develops one for Ippo.
Aug 31, 2017 11:44 AM

Apr 2017
Any update if he confesses to Kumi yet in the manga?

Sep 5, 2017 10:55 AM

Apr 2016
I am up to date (chapter 1189) and so far, nothing has changed and to be honest, it doesn't look like it might change any time soon..
My latest Hajime no Ippo AMV:
Nov 7, 2017 8:59 AM

Jun 2013
There's been no romantic progress in the manga
Nov 9, 2017 10:30 AM

Oct 2015
FbK333 said:
FreshPrinceofMAL said:
There's been no romantic progress in the manga

So... Itagaki's crush is over? Does he leave the gym? When will he? I HATE HIM!!! You know how one can feel. I have nothing to worry if there's no romantic progress cuz i know it's gonna happen in the end. But Itagaki's in the way. What if he...? Does he get a girlfriend other than Kumi??? I just need someone to clear Itagaki out of the way. Giving me hope. I'm at Chapter 686 so it'll take a long time to catch up. And Itagaki has been caring a lot for Kumi. Well, that's natural. But he's really getting into it. He has a bond with her brother too. And he knows the relationship between Ippo and Kumi so... i just want someone to tell me he won't be a problem. Someone to give me hope...

sadly the crush is not over....though the he controls it very well its not completely over and some part of him definitely wants her as his. i dont think he will leave the gym anytime soon . {just my speculation}one theory is that he will fight ippo one last time as a pro (by changing gyms) or as a spar (by remaining in the same gym) to test himself, but as the story is going right now that is long way off.
next no he has no gf as of yet.

also u have no need to worry i dont think the author has any plans to make kumi and itagaki a thing ever.......

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hajime no Ippo Chapter 1454 Discussion

kevin_video - Apr 23

1 by Marloges »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Hajime no Ippo Chapter 1442 Discussion

kevin_video - Nov 28, 2023

4 by Marloges »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Hajime no Ippo Chapter 1441 Discussion

kevin_video - Nov 21, 2023

4 by Marloges »»
Yesterday, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Hajime no Ippo Chapter 1440 Discussion

RodIshiCi - Nov 14, 2023

11 by Marloges »»
Yesterday, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Hajime no Ippo Chapter 1439 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Nov 7, 2023

11 by Marloges »»
Yesterday, 1:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.