Game v3: Final Fantasy Crossover | Game Thread | Game ends - ??? Won

Pages (54) « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Oct 5, 2016 1:38 PM

Oct 5, 2016 1:43 PM

coromandel said:
Rinto-kun said:

I am Rydia of the mist.
My active ability is a 2-shot self-redirector. I can 'cover' myself in mist and redirect actions on me to other people and know what they did to me.
No shots have been used yet.

Sorry, but I don't believe you. Or maybe you're partly telling the truth, but I don't see how you can be town-aligned.

Claire told us she had a passive abiility which allows her to find out random actions.
Not only once, but three times did she tell us about very specific things that supposedly happened. And she said it was due to her passive ability.

Now you're telling us you don't have such a passive ability - maybe because you didn't read everything and missed her posts. :3
I believe in Lynch All Liars, lying isn't town behavior.

+ It's possible the mafia not only covered but also learned wen's role - and that you're claiming his character/role right now.

If I am not able to make you believe me with my full claim, I don't know what.
I honestly have no idea why Claire was doing something like that.
But it's in my best interest for town to win.

Oct 5, 2016 1:48 PM

@Togs
I think Claire is perfectly capable of faking such reactions..

Claire lied about her abilities - how can you ignore that? =/
She revealed one of the "messages" after I said I'd roleblocked KOtA. The message (which was probably never sent to her!!) said "someone was healed".
This weakened my case against KOtA.

She literally made up a message to make KOtA appear innocent!

Oct 5, 2016 2:06 PM

Togs said:
coromandel said:
@Togs

Suzune pressured Lord_Sithis with words but never actually voted for him.

I don't get how you can suspect Karote but not Lord_Sithis. Their activity/contribution level is about the same, and they both voted for Holo D3, and for you D4. Lord_Sithis' D4 vote was just as "naked" as Karote's.

How is Lord_Sithis "behaviourally town"?

That's even better ! If a scum is going to bus a buddy, they're gonna damn make sure they get the credit for bussing them. But the pressure from Suzune on to Sithis started D1 and never let up. Suzune never directly called for pressure on Holo or Kota. She went out of her way to call out Sithis directly with accurate and biting attacks on his play which is simply not something scum do to their buddies.

In behavior analysis there is very often a trend with people scum interact with a lot and people who are town. When scum interact with each other in the thread they have to carefully measure their words which takes more thought and effort to do. In order words, people who scum interact with a lot tend to be town. And Suzune called out Sithis a LOT.

Not to mention Sithis’s behavior itself ! He is a newer player who has never been scum before, his behavior does not match someone who is a new player and a first time scum. He is too confident in his posts, he posts too often and he gives opinions on other players too often.

Day 3: Holocaster was lynched, first mafia down.
I can totally see mafia bussing him that day - if they sensed he would be lynched anyway, why not vote for him as well to get some towncred?
And Karote also changed his vote to someone else D4, which saved Suzune.

So I guess I can partly understand why you're suspecting him.

But what do you think of this:

coromandel said:
[D1] Karote
I don't think he's mafia. He voted for Holo D3, but what really makes me town-read him is this D4 post:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1555461&show=1400#msg47974084

People were mostly voting for Suzune-chan. He said:
"Let's make another train" - then voted for KOtA.

I really doubt mafia would want to build another mafia train when Suzune is already being voted for. It was the day after Holo's lynch. and I believe scum would definitely work towards a town lynch the next day, and not lynch their scum buddies one after the other.

^ This D4 post. It makes no sense from a scum perspective. After mafia was lynched the day before, Suzune has the most votes the next day. So he goes and hops on a train of another mafia member? Why? They must have been eager to get townies lynched that day, why would he want both Suzune and KOtA to lead in votes?

Also, he took my side when Holo was voting for me (way before Holo was about to be lynched). Karote was undermining Holo's case instead of helping him make me look bad.

Oct 5, 2016 2:06 PM

coromandel said:
@Togs

She revealed one of the "messages" after I said I'd roleblocked KOtA. The message (which was probably never sent to her!!) said "someone was healed".

I don't know I've seen a lot of post-mislynch reactions in my time and I've never seen a scum who could fake something like that. Normally I would be voting Claire for the contradiction but.. I feel like all the town is lying to each other this game. -_- I mean you even said above that you fake claimed roleblocker ? I feel like if Rinto was scum too his team would fill him in on what he claimed like Suzune felt to me like she planned out her fakeclaim at length and she seems like someone who would keep the scum chat active, if Claire decided to fakeclaim surely there must be signs in the chat somewhere and Rinto would figure it out.

I'm gonna be honest though Rinto could still very well be scum since there's presumably 2 left and I have varying townreads on everyone but Karote which means that I have to be wrong somewhere. But I just can't see a permutation where Karote is town.

Oct 5, 2016 2:11 PM

Rinto-kun said:

I don't think so.

The only thing you've done so far was claim and reply when someone tagged you.
You haven't voted for anyone -> seems like you're not interested in lynching scum.

Oct 5, 2016 2:12 PM

I never lie. ^-^

Oct 5, 2016 2:18 PM

Togs said:
coromandel said:
@Togs

I don't know I've seen a lot of post-mislynch reactions in my time and I've never seen a scum who could fake something like that. Normally I would be voting Claire for the contradiction but.. I feel like all the town is lying to each other this game. -_- I mean you even said above that you fake claimed roleblocker ? I feel like if Rinto was scum too his team would fill him in on what he claimed like Suzune felt to me like she planned out her fakeclaim at length and she seems like someone who would keep the scum chat active, if Claire decided to fakeclaim surely there must be signs in the chat somewhere and Rinto would figure it out.

I'm gonna be honest though Rinto could still very well be scum since there's presumably 2 left and I have varying townreads on everyone but Karote which means that I have to be wrong somewhere. But I just can't see a permutation where Karote is town.

Um, no? I didn't fake-claim anything: I purchased a Paralyze Potion and used it on KOtA N3.

And she literally made up 3 messages and told us she'd received them from the host - "due to her passive ability".
That's some messed up lie for a townie.

Maybe they wreren't thinking about filling him in? Or he was too lazy to read everything, or simply made a mistake / replied quickly without thinking when we asked about results. But fact is, there's definitely something fishy going on: Rinto doesn't have the passive ability Claire claimed to have.

Oct 5, 2016 2:22 PM

Toggs, what happened?

"Grrr will be lynched." "Grrr so evil" "Grrr cooperate"

See no one suspects a thing!
PrincessMaya > marinara-sauce

Oct 5, 2016 2:25 PM

By the way rinto is Town like 99% confirmed, but hey it is not my business if you want to lynch him : D .

Oct 5, 2016 2:26 PM

@grrr you're dead.

Oct 5, 2016 2:26 PM

wait what ?

Oct 5, 2016 2:30 PM

Well good luck to all. (you can see that what I said is just my own thought and it is unrelated to my abilities so hopefully that post doesn't break the game at all :( )

Oct 5, 2016 2:45 PM

says rinto is 99% town, hmm with grr being the doctor I wonder if they covered for Rinto one night. Cant think of a night where noone died though. Was there one?
If so then things could be in Rintos favour. Though its probably not enough evidence.
I've been here way too long...

Oct 5, 2016 2:46 PM

Lord_Sithis said:
Karote said:

Waiting won't really do anything, just drag things and won't make me remove my vote.

And who would be that scum?
I don't know. If I certainly knew scum they wouldn't be alive.

Just vote for your suspect.

You too, @Rinto-kun
We're going nowhere.
At the end of phase I'll just vote for you Rinto, because your claim is really fishy.

Oct 5, 2016 2:55 PM

Vote: Rinto-kun

And now everyone will vote me "You said you wouldn't vote, and you did! MAFIA, MAFIA!!"

Oct 5, 2016 4:44 PM

Conquerer: Hard one...all I know is that he voted for me twice without any solid reasoning, which just made me think he wants to get rid off me and I dont know how much he knows or wants to know, seems like he's a lone wolf tho, thinking and acting for himself.

Sightless: Her claim makes sense, since Denja was killed N1 so Vlads death wasnt mafia-related. (allthough did we ever confirm Denjas death was by mafia?)

Coromandel: Her claimed role seems weak but her investigation skills arent, which can be a plus for scum but its a double plus for town. Yet she's still alive. Gives me a bit to think about.

Togs/Karote: ??? (No proper read yet, cant make much out of them right now and I'm too tired for that, will do tomorrow. But nothing negative standing out atm)

Rinto: I literally see two people right now xD Claire and Rinto! Allthough I dont trust neither of them anymore :D Cant really argue much about his claim, but what Karote said feels compelling and judging by all of your reactions there must be some kind of hole in his role. Also seems a bit too OP he has an accuracy of 50% to evade attacks PLUS he can redirect? And we havent even talked about his limitbreak yet have we.

Sithis: I feel like same with Kota his reasoning doesnt have much substance to it and he's basically just repeating what others already said. Definitely something odd about him. Or "weird" as he likes to address :P (but now that I read that he's also a new player ...hmm..)

vote: Rinto-kun
<3

Oct 5, 2016 9:02 PM

coromandel said:
Rinto-kun said:

I don't think so.

You haven't voted for anyone -> seems like you're not interested in lynching scum.

sigh
I'm trying to say that I still can't read anyone.
But you're saying my intentions are half-assed and I can't accept that.
If that's what you want, then let it be.
I said I will try my best to answer questions directed to Claire that you don't understand.
But judging me by what Claire has done doesn't seem right...

Oct 5, 2016 9:14 PM

People voting for themselves always makes me feel bad for some reason...

Oct 5, 2016 11:39 PM

💎 Vote Count 6.4💎

💎 Lord_Sithis (3)💎 | |💎 SightlessReality, TheConquerer, Karote💎
💎 Rinto-kun (4)💎 | |💎 coromandel, Lord_Sithis, Gwendolly, Rinto-kun💎
💎 Karote (1)💎 | |💎 Togs 💎

💎 Not Voting 💎:| | 💎 Everyone's voting, yay! 💎

💎 Mod Notes: Time for phase change is 24 hours 💎
› Time until Night 6 ‹

Oct 6, 2016 12:44 AM

Rinto-kun said:
coromandel said:

I don't think so.

sigh
I'm trying to say that I still can't read anyone.
But you're saying my intentions are half-assed and I can't accept that.
If that's what you want, then let it be.
I said I will try my best to answer questions directed to Claire that you don't understand.
But judging me by what Claire has done doesn't seem right...

"But judging me by what Claire has done doesn't seem right..."
Evidence suggests that 1) she was trying to save scum twice, and 2) she lied about her abilities (not just once, she made up several things).
Most other players have voted for scum, she never has.
I can't ignore this.

You claimed a character that sounds like they'd be a townie - but mafia was able to cover wen's role. It could be wen's character you're claiming.

Did you ask the host to send you all system messages that were sent to Claire?

Oct 6, 2016 1:15 AM

@Togs
What are your thoughts on VCA?

Oct 6, 2016 1:21 AM

I want to hear everyone's thoughts on Gwendolly.

Oct 6, 2016 1:56 AM

Gwendolly said:
Coromandel: Her claimed role seems weak but her investigation skills arent, which can be a plus for scum but its a double plus for town. Yet she's still alive. Gives me a bit to think about.

What happened to

Gwendolly said:
Atleast that proves one for all that coro is town. Many threats were made last night, gotta check that out again.

?
You said this after CP flipped Odd-Night Miller.

Oct 6, 2016 3:04 AM

shadroxx2810 said:
💎 Vote Count 4.3💎

💎 Suzune-chan (4)💎 | |💎 Togs, grrr , lupadim, _Claire_ 💎
💎 KOtA (1)💎 | |💎 coromandel 💎

💎 Not Voting 💎:| | 💎 Tingle, Gwendolly, ,Suzune-chan, ,Karote, KOtA, ,TheConquerer,SightlessReality, Lord_Sithis , Lamby, ZombieWolf2508 💎

💎 Mod Notes: Time for phase change is 24 hours 💎
› Time until Night 4 ‹

^ This was D3's vote count, then Karote voted for KOtA:
Karote said:
Aight, let's make another train.

Vote: K0ta

He made this reads list afterwards:
Karote said:
Quick read list.

I'd expect scum to do the opposite.
Lupadim was backing up Togs - who said he had the exact same ability Suzune was claiming.
He and Togs were pressuring Suzune and if I was scum I would rather try to point out how these two are shady, rather than support them when they're trying to lynch my scum buddy.

There's no way Karote is scum in this game.

Oct 6, 2016 3:08 AM

_Claire_ said:
lupadim said:
I told you all not to vote on Togs because I had already confirmed he was town.

And Suzune as always gets off the hook no questions asked, everyone will just forget the three main points against her.

Must I remind all of you about what Tog's role was?

He was the COMMUTER

Which is something that SUZUNE claimed

Wake up town

Once again, how do we know that there is only one commuter? Must we all based all of this based on there is only unique role here? Even our roles are kind of similar, just different information given. I wont elaborate at night, I will say it tomorrow instead.

Plus I agree with Lamby 100% that its too opportunistic that you get the exact result of a commuter afterwards :s At least you are confirmed now.

"How do we know there's only one Commuter?" -> "Suzune could be town after all"

And Claire was working hard on making Lupadim appear untrustworthy. This is exactly what I expect from scum when two of their team members are being voted for: Defend them by making people distrust the players who were accusing them.

_Claire_ said:
Lord_Sithis said:
Finally caught up!

So it's Suzune or Kota. I really didn't like the way that Karote started a train and many people jumped onto it. It seems like Suzune is scum and Karote wanted to save her. That's suspicious. For now, I'll vote Kota since I suspect him more than Suzune, but I didn't like that thing.

vote: Kota

This is shallow.
Everything was based on Lamby saying he saw Suzune killing someone which is a bluff.

_Claire_ said:
@Lamby I dont remember you saying that Suzune definitely killed somebody but what is the odd that Holocaster illusionist (his ability works by redirect A to B right?) and he was targeting Suzune with someone else? Doesn't it mean any ability goes from A to B?

What she's saying here is wrong, because it wasn't just Lamby's claim that made people scum-read Suzune. It was also between Togs and Suzune (because they claimed the same role, and Lupa was backing up Togs).
So just because Lamby was lying didn't mean there was no reason for voting Suzune.

_Claire_ said:
coromandel said:
I want everyone to answer and tell me your opinion:

1] zombiewolf's sickness: was it suzune, or someone else? what kind of effect does it have on zombie?
2] night 3: why was there only 1 nightkill? most likely scenario?
3] your opinion on lupadim, gwendolly, kOtA, suzune, grrr, sightless, lord_sithis, lamby?

@theConquerer @Lupadim @_Claire_ @Tingle @Lamby @Gwendolly @Lord_Sithis @grrr @SightlessReality @Karote @Suzune-chan @Togs @ZombieWolf2508 @KOtA

1. No idea, but I will say it isn't Suzune. Probably someone poisons Zombie as he is a watcher.
2. Kota probably is scum, but I would like to hear more from him before making a decision. Roleblocking scum and no night kill isn't rare.
3. I would say all mafias are in those, I am slightly town-reading Lamby. Grrr/sightless/lord sithis/kota have the highest chance of being scums. I am being doubtful of Lupadim somehow, @lupadim what is your passive's name, please? Gwendolly.. Heh... I don't know, I get this fake scumhunting vibe from her, but oh well. I would throw her into the mafia list of grr/sight/sithis/kota. Suzune.. I am considering her Limit Break, which if true is powerful. Also, Togs's claim is shady. His character is as not famous as Suzune's roleclaim, probably even less as Togs' character is non-playable in entire FFIV (from google), and I doubt his credibility now even though lupadim supports him. I was thinking they could be in cahoot to frame Suzune but.. it would be a stupid move. Arghh :/

1) "I will say it isn't Suzune" -> Why was she so sure about this? => Weakening Zombie's claim that he was poisoned by Suzune.
2) Says that she actually thinks KOtA is scum (!) but doesn't vote for him..
3) Reads: Doesn't fully trust Lupadim, Togs' claim is shady, Suzune's Limit Break is "powerful".
And she didn't want to vote for KOtA even though she actually suspects him? Hmm..

Oct 6, 2016 3:09 AM

Gwendolly said:
Suzune-chan said:
Why would I counter togs? Who is to say that both roles do not exist at the same time. I learned my lesson getting a second pair of Mason's lynched because I was a mason taught me to not resist the potential of skills. I assume we have a different limit break so why should I cry about him saying the same. Ridiculous to think that things cannot be so.

What do you say about the poison then? You just seem upset about that. What about Lamby? Is there a way you can prove he was bluffing? I mean he just saw you do something right? Give us something! You just keep telling us that your role is happen to be legit. You're about to get lynched, you gotta give us something to work with.

What kind of "something" were you hoping for, Gwen?
Sounds like scum speak for "convince people to unvote you".

Here, when Suzune was accused there was much more drive behind Gwen's posts! She was usually more quiet, and not really doing any scum-hunting / trying to influence the lynch. The days before, she only really accused people when they were voting for her.

But here, she spent the whole page talking to Suzune. "Give us something to work with" - desperate scum attempt to save Suzune?

She wanted people to give their opinion on Suzune's claim, maybe so she could assess others' opinion on her. (To see whether it's still possible to make people change their votes?)

Gwendolly said:
Suzune-chan said:
Ah, I see your point. Makes sense makes sense. Yes I do not see an reason why it would not be processed as I believe it would be processed before the kill otherwise, it would be rather useless.

My limit break is: Hold Assault: Mafia is prevented from making a kill.

Okay. Well, I wanna see what others have to say to this, since they are more familiar with roles and can confirm if that sounds legit or not. Im done for today with my questioning and will wait for other peoples input plus kota.

= This could have been written from scum's perspective.
"I'm going to wait and see if others still suspect you after a while, or if what you said was enough to persuade them that you're town"

Gwendolly said:
Hmm 40 minutes left and yet still havent found a conclusion. This is probably going to be a last minute thing, where townies decide with gut instinct through pressure. Did anyone find Suzunes Limit Break role fitting? Is it reasonable?

Trying to assess whether people were buying Suzune's claim?

Gwendolly said:
coromandel said:
I want everyone to answer and tell me your opinion:

1] zombiewolf's sickness: was it suzune, or someone else? what kind of effect does it have on zombie?
2] night 3: why was there only 1 nightkill? most likely scenario?
3] your opinion on lupadim, gwendolly, kOtA, suzune, grrr, sightless, lord_sithis, lamby?

@theConquerer @Lupadim @_Claire_ @Tingle @Lamby @Gwendolly @Lord_Sithis @grrr @SightlessReality @Karote @Suzune-chan @Togs @ZombieWolf2508 @KOtA

1] I dont even know why people even started believing him, that he got sick. We'll just have to see what happens next phase. Someone mentioned poison earlier, was it Grr? Can't remember. So they want us to believe its poison.
2]Someone was healed/protected according to Clare. Only scum would know who to protect or heal. Kota was roleblocked. But you dont know if it suceeded? Maybe he didnt do anything after all. And it was someone elses doing.
3] Lupadim: Look at previous post, Kota: I want to see more from him, Suzune: I'm afraid she's town, but her role like someone else said doesnt really help for town, plus commuter is mostly the easiest role to claim for scum (yes, I did my research :P) So it could be togs lying too, but he already earned my trust and I will wait what he has to say too. Grr: I'll keep an eye on him! When I was being cornered, he was convinced I was innocent and didnt want to see me get lynched. Am I a prey for next time? Sightless: Neutral for now, either he is a very lazy (not caring) town or well-informed scum, just watching us attack each other. Sithis: We seem to have the same mindset, will keep an eye on that too, but neutral for now too. Lamby: Seems neutral too, but literally neutral, he even said himself he's an outsider? Some outsider with analyzing skills and a role he himself never heared of.

1) Implies that she doesn't even believe Zombiewolf! If you think someone is lying wouldn't your reaction be to vote for them?
The day before he revealed that Holo had targeted me - why would he do this an hour before phase change if he was scum himself?) It was obvious he was town, and yet she thinks he's lying? She doesn't believe him, yet doesn't vote for him?
Later she kept saying that she's torn between KOtA, Suzune and Togs - why was voting Zombiewolf never an option if she didn't believe him?

2) "Maybe KOtA didn't do anything at all" -> Weakening my case against him.

Gwendolly said:
SightlessReality said:

In the span of a minute we got the 3 needed votes to lynch Togs if Togs doesn't come up scum.......

If togs is not scum, we'll lynch lamby next xD
Gwendolly said:
_Claire_ said:

Oh no oh no.......

-_____-... No! Not another bastard game!

But would it be possible???? Lamby was aiming for togs all along after all
Gwendolly said:
SightlessReality said:
It actually means plenty. Wagon's don't just magically shift from the least likely candidate of getting lynched to be lynched like that.

I was torn between either three of them anyway, this was last minute pressure backed up by Lamby. Scums probably watching from above doing nothing and laughing their head off.

Lamby, Lamby, Lamby.

She was accusing Lamby even before Togs actually flipped town!
And completely ignoring that Claire had been pushing Togs' train all along. +Ignoring that Suzune/KOtA were being voted for, that Togs' train might have formed to save one of them.
No, she just suspected Lamby afterwards for some mysterious reason.

Oct 6, 2016 3:47 AM

Scum trains

D3: Holocaster

coromandel (2) | Holocaster, Lupadim
SightlessReality (1) | Suzune-chan
gwendolly (2) | TheConquerer, CorruptedPurity
TheConquerer (4) | gwendolly, grrr, KOtA, _Claire_
Suzune-chan (2) | SightlessReality, Zombiewolf2508
Holocaster (6) | Togs, coromandel, Tingle, Lord_Sithis, Karote, Lamby

I'm suspectig Gwen and Claire the most here because of two things:
1) They didn't vote for scum, simple.
2) TheConquerer's train was really random. No one on this train had a good reason for their vote. What's suspicious is that they kept their vote on him and didn't move on.

It's possible scum were bussing Holo that day, maybe they were thinking he would be lynched anyway. But if you look at past vote counts, confirmed scum players were usually *not* voting for each other at the end of the day. The only exception to this rule is Suzune's D4 vote - but she probably thought she would be lynched, and wanted to clear KOtA.
So I'm just gonna go with the most obvious thought process: Scum's win con is to survive and eliminate townies. It goes against their win con to vote for each other, *unless* they have to. As in, they're suspected and desperately need some towncred.
None of the players on Holo's train were heavily suspected, though. If they were scum, they could just have leaned back, hoping people wouldn't actually lynch Holo in the end.
Also, theConquerer had 4 votes, Holo had 6. If I was scum I wouldn't have voted for Holo when he's this close to surviving the lynch.

D4: Suzune-chan, KOtA

Suzune-chan (5) | Togs, lupadim, ZombieWolf2508, TheConquerer, SightlessReality
KOtA (4) | coromandel, Suzune-chan, grrr
Togs (6) | Lamby, _Claire_, KOtA, gwendolly, Karote, Lord_Sithis

Suzune and KOtA were leading in votes during D4. First I accused KOtA because I had roleblocked him and thought he hadn't been able to kill anyone. But Claire suddenly told us she'd received a message saying that "someone was healed". = She lied about her passive ability though, so couldn't have received such a message.
Then people started to suspect Suzune, especially after Lupa's/Togs' claim + Lamby's claim that she had "murdered something" was still on everybody's mind.

It was Claire who antagonized Togs because of his character claim.
Lord_Sithis, Gwendolly and Karote decided the lynch, they all changed their votes to Togs.
I really believe scum was on this train - as it was the perfect opportunity to save BOTH their buddies Suzune and KOtA.
I highly doubt scum was on Suzune's train at the end of that day - which rules out theConquerer and Sightless.

This is now really between Claire/Rinto, Gwendolly, Karote and Lord_Sithis.
+Tingle was inactive that phase - so she's a null read.

Based on his D4 behavior, I'm town-reading Karote.

So Rinto / Gwen / Sithis.

Although I'm now suspecting Gwen more than Sithis. Because after re-reading what happened during D4, I'm thinking Lord_Sithis didn't have a problem with KOtA/Suzune trains, his vote change seemed to be a last minute decision.
Gwen's posts on the other hand gave me the impression that she was interested whether people found Suzune's claim convincing. In one of her posts she was also saying she didn't believe Zombie's claim (that he was poisoned by her), and that she thought "KOtA hadn'd done anything" the night before.
She was subtly trying to sway people's opinons.
And right after the lynch, she was saying how she found Lamby suspicious, implying that the mislynch had been his fault.

Votes

Karote => lynched scum twice
D1: DenjaX > aa-dono > Tingle
D2: Karote
D3: Gwendolly > Holocaster
D4: KOtA > Karote > Suzune-chan > Togs > Karote > Togs
D5: KOtA

SightlessReality => lynched scum once
D1: SightlessReality
D2: Tingle
D3: Suzune-chan
D4: Lupadim > Suzune-chan
D5: Coromandel

Lord_Sithis => lynched scum twice
D1: DenjaX > Coromandel
D2: -
D4: KOtA > Togs

Tingle/Togs => lynched scum twice
D1: thegoliath > Holocaster > Lord_Sithis
D2: Karote > unvote
D4: -
D5: grrr > KOtA

Gwendolly => lynched scum once
D1: Tingle
D2: DenjaX
D3: KOtA > theConquerer
D4: Suzune-chan > KOtA > Togs

Claire/Rinto => never lynched scum
D1: Zombiewolf > reiynii
D2: Lord_Sithis > Gwendolly
D3: SightlessReality > theConquerer
D4: KOtA > Suzune-chan > Togs
D5: -

Oct 6, 2016 5:09 AM

coromandel said:
Scum trains

2) TheConquerer's train was really random. No one on this train had a good reason for their vote. What's suspicious is that they kept their vote on him and didn't move on.

It's possible scum were bussing Holo that day, maybe they were thinking he would be lynched anyway. But if you look at past vote counts, confirmed scum players were usually *not* voting for each other at the end of the day. The only exception to this rule is Suzune's D4 vote - but she probably thought she would be lynched, and wanted to clear KOtA.
So I'm just gonna go with the most obvious thought process: Scum's win con is to survive and eliminate townies. It goes against their win con to vote for each other, *unless* they have to. As in, they're suspected and desperately need some towncred.
None of the players on Holo's train were heavily suspected, though. If they were scum, they could just have leaned back, hoping people wouldn't actually lynch Holo in the end.
Also, theConquerer had 4 votes, Holo had 6. If I was scum I wouldn't have voted for Holo when he's this close to surviving the lynch.

Suzune and KOtA were leading in votes during D4. First I accused KOtA because I had roleblocked him and thought he hadn't been able to kill anyone. But Claire suddenly told us she'd received a message saying that "someone was healed". = She lied about her passive ability though, so couldn't have received such a message.
Then people started to suspect Suzune, especially after Lupa's/Togs' claim + Lamby's claim that she had "murdered something" was still on everybody's mind.

Lord_Sithis, Gwendolly and Karote decided the lynch, they all changed their votes to Togs.
I really believe scum was on this train - as it was the perfect opportunity to save BOTH their buddies Suzune and KOtA.
I highly doubt scum was on Suzune's train at the end of that day - which rules out theConquerer and Sightless.

Although I'm now suspecting Gwen more than Sithis. Because after re-reading what happened during D4, I'm thinking Lord_Sithis didn't have a problem with KOtA/Suzune trains, his vote change seemed to be a last minute decision.
Gwen's posts on the other hand gave me the impression that she was interested whether people found Suzune's claim convincing. In one of her posts she was also saying she didn't believe Zombie's claim (that he was poisoned by her), and that she thought "KOtA hadn'd done anything" the night before.
And right after the lynch, she was saying how she found Lamby suspicious, implying that the mislynch had been his fault.

Votes

Now this is definitely helpful. And you make some great points. I think a mafia would never be so stupid to post this.

Oct 6, 2016 6:38 AM

coromandel said:
Gwendolly said:

What happened to

Gwendolly said:
Atleast that proves one for all that coro is town. Many threats were made last night, gotta check that out again.

?
You said this after CP flipped Odd-Night Miller.

Nothing, just that if you turn out mafia in the end I'll just laugh my ass off saying she got y'all good! I'm not gonna throw around with my town reads anymore (not until I actually see it with my own eyes), cause I always was wrong in the end. I'll review them as neutral. That's all.
<3

Oct 6, 2016 6:42 AM

coromandel said:
Gwendolly said:

What do you say about the poison then? You just seem upset about that. What about Lamby? Is there a way you can prove he was bluffing? I mean he just saw you do something right? Give us something! You just keep telling us that your role is happen to be legit. You're about to get lynched, you gotta give us something to work with.

What kind of "something" were you hoping for, Gwen?
Sounds like scum speak for "convince people to unvote you".

Here, when Suzune was accused there was much more drive behind Gwen's posts! She was usually more quiet, and not really doing any scum-hunting / trying to influence the lynch. The days before, she only really accused people when they were voting for her.

But here, she spent the whole page talking to Suzune. "Give us something to work with" - desperate scum attempt to save Suzune?

She wanted people to give their opinion on Suzune's claim, maybe so she could assess others' opinion on her. (To see whether it's still possible to make people change their votes?)

Gwendolly said:

Okay. Well, I wanna see what others have to say to this, since they are more familiar with roles and can confirm if that sounds legit or not. Im done for today with my questioning and will wait for other peoples input plus kota.

= This could have been written from scum's perspective.
"I'm going to wait and see if others still suspect you after a while, or if what you said was enough to persuade them that you're town"

Gwendolly said:
Hmm 40 minutes left and yet still havent found a conclusion. This is probably going to be a last minute thing, where townies decide with gut instinct through pressure. Did anyone find Suzunes Limit Break role fitting? Is it reasonable?

Trying to assess whether people were buying Suzune's claim?

Gwendolly said:

1] I dont even know why people even started believing him, that he got sick. We'll just have to see what happens next phase. Someone mentioned poison earlier, was it Grr? Can't remember. So they want us to believe its poison.
2]Someone was healed/protected according to Clare. Only scum would know who to protect or heal. Kota was roleblocked. But you dont know if it suceeded? Maybe he didnt do anything after all. And it was someone elses doing.
3] Lupadim: Look at previous post, Kota: I want to see more from him, Suzune: I'm afraid she's town, but her role like someone else said doesnt really help for town, plus commuter is mostly the easiest role to claim for scum (yes, I did my research :P) So it could be togs lying too, but he already earned my trust and I will wait what he has to say too. Grr: I'll keep an eye on him! When I was being cornered, he was convinced I was innocent and didnt want to see me get lynched. Am I a prey for next time? Sightless: Neutral for now, either he is a very lazy (not caring) town or well-informed scum, just watching us attack each other. Sithis: We seem to have the same mindset, will keep an eye on that too, but neutral for now too. Lamby: Seems neutral too, but literally neutral, he even said himself he's an outsider? Some outsider with analyzing skills and a role he himself never heared of.

1) Implies that she doesn't even believe Zombiewolf! If you think someone is lying wouldn't your reaction be to vote for them?
The day before he revealed that Holo had targeted me - why would he do this an hour before phase change if he was scum himself?) It was obvious he was town, and yet she thinks he's lying? She doesn't believe him, yet doesn't vote for him?
Later she kept saying that she's torn between KOtA, Suzune and Togs - why was voting Zombiewolf never an option if she didn't believe him?

2) "Maybe KOtA didn't do anything at all" -> Weakening my case against him.

Gwendolly said:

If togs is not scum, we'll lynch lamby next xD
Gwendolly said:

But would it be possible???? Lamby was aiming for togs all along after all
Gwendolly said:

I was torn between either three of them anyway, this was last minute pressure backed up by Lamby. Scums probably watching from above doing nothing and laughing their head off.

Lamby, Lamby, Lamby.

She was accusing Lamby even before Togs actually flipped town!
And completely ignoring that Claire had been pushing Togs' train all along. +Ignoring that Suzune/KOtA were being voted for, that Togs' train might have formed to save one of them.
No, she just suspected Lamby afterwards for some mysterious reason.

So after I wrote my oppinion on you, that I'm not 100% trusting you, I am your number 1 suspect again and you're building a whole case against me all of a sudden? Interesting.

At that time it was just me and Suzune and yes I wanted her to give us something to work with, since she wasnt really saying anything (and I cant just ignore strong trains) and I would want to see the whole picture first, atleast I got something out of her, thought people would appreciate that but apparently not -_-

Gwendolly said:

For Suzune to be cornered and not really countering Togs or anything at all does look suspicious. And I really trust Togs now cause I noticed he's really good at reading an humans mind.I'm gonna properly track back on Suzune but Ill be damned if she happens to be town. I guess Conquerer is right too, lynching her will get us results.

As for zombie: Only because I dont trust someone 100% , doesnt mean I immediately have to vote for them, maybe thats what you would do, but I like to wait for things first and see if my trust reduced or increased. This may be a scum move, but I really want to see the whole picture first.
<3

Oct 6, 2016 6:44 AM

coromandel said:
Scum trains

Votes

Like I said I dont believe in vote results, here you cant see who was voted for last minute for example Sithis voted for Kota last minute when it was already decided, Holos lynch was also all of a sudden decided etc.
<3

Oct 6, 2016 7:17 AM

Gwendolly said:
coromandel said:
Scum trains

Votes

Like I said I dont believe in vote results, here you cant see who was voted for last minute for example Sithis voted for Kota last minute when it was already decided, Holos lynch was also all of a sudden decided etc.
I said I would vote Kota way before. It wasn't last minute.

Oct 6, 2016 7:30 AM

So yeah, some people are still voting for me. I'll claim.

I am Bartz Klauser, Copy-cat Skill Master, Town.

My ability is getting the ability of the first player who dies. So I got the ability to redirect actions that target a player to another.

I was responsible for Suzune's death. I said that @SightlessReality wasn't dying even though they said mafia would kill them. So I thought mafia would kill them that night to make me look guilty. So I redirected actions that targeted SightlessReality to Suzune, and she died instead (and was mafia).
I'm probably responsible for grrr's death as well, since last night I redirected from me to grrr.

This is why I didn't want to claim, since this role work much better if people don't know it exists.

Oct 6, 2016 7:42 AM

hmm......

@shadroxx2810 If a redirector targets a poisoner will they get poisoned?

Oct 6, 2016 7:46 AM

SightlessReality said:
hmm......

@shadroxx2810 If a redirector targets a poisoner will they get poisoned?
I didn't get poisoned.

Oct 6, 2016 8:04 AM

Lord_Sithis said:

My ability is getting the ability of the first player who dies. So I got the ability to redirect actions that target a player to another.

I was responsible for Suzune's death. I said that @SightlessReality wasn't dying even though they said mafia would kill them. So I thought mafia would kill them that night to make me look guilty. So I redirected actions that targeted SightlessReality to Suzune, and she died instead (and was mafia).
I'm probably responsible for grrr's death as well, since last night I redirected from me to grrr.

This is why I didn't want to claim, since this role work much better if people don't know it exists.

Interesting, how do you explain the other two deaths on N4?
<3

Oct 6, 2016 8:07 AM

Gwendolly said:
Lord_Sithis said:

Interesting, how do you explain the other two deaths on N4?
Zombie died by the poison. The other death? An ability?

Oct 6, 2016 8:21 AM

vote Rinto, wait is time up...
Modified by TheConquerer, Oct 6, 2016 8:26 AM

Oct 6, 2016 8:24 AM

Vote change: Karote

I'd have to think a little, hmm ..

Oct 6, 2016 8:27 AM

grrr said:
TheConquerer said:

I mean I know Lupadim said he wanted to use his power but he didnt have enough xp apperantly

Or his target got healed, and he is lying now. We need to ask him to kill Claire to confirm that he has the killing ability (not me, but claire).

^maybe that was what was happening and maybe someone got healed after all? Cause I cant imagine Lupa targeting zombie and I cant imagine Lupa just dying like that w/o not using his Limit Break. So another killer is around? Lets not forget someone bought an antidote too.
<3

Oct 6, 2016 8:27 AM

Still 30 mins.

Oct 6, 2016 8:29 AM

TheConquerer said:

what makes you vote Rinto?
<3

Oct 6, 2016 8:30 AM

Gwendolly said:
grrr said:

Or his target got healed, and he is lying now. We need to ask him to kill Claire to confirm that he has the killing ability (not me, but claire).

^maybe that was what was happening and maybe someone got healed after all? Cause I cant imagine Lupa targeting zombie and I cant imagine Lupa just dying like that w/o not using his Limit Break. So another killer is around? Lets not forget someone bought an antidote too.

Umm what? Although I'm still sketchy on Lords claim it does make sense. Lupa did make a big deal on targeting me.

Oct 6, 2016 8:33 AM

Also interestingly, it's not an impossible thought that Suzune targeted me too and had their kill redirected at themselves(which would be pretty hilarious............)

Oct 6, 2016 8:34 AM

SightlessReality said:
Also interestingly, it's not an impossible thought that Suzune targeted me too and had their kill redirected at themselves(which would be pretty hilarious............)
I thought the same and started laughing :)

Oct 6, 2016 8:35 AM

SightlessReality said:
Gwendolly said:

Umm what? Although I'm still sketchy on Lords claim it does make sense. Lupa did make a big deal on targeting me.

Oh I see, so if Lupa was targeting you and Suzune died instead. That still leaves Lupa and Zombie then. Zombie could have died of poison. And Lupa???
<3

Oct 6, 2016 8:36 AM

Gwendolly said:
TheConquerer said:

what makes you vote Rinto?

Sithis claimed and I dont find any issue, and it seems Rinto has more suspicious movements. So I figure to vote for them.

Oct 6, 2016 8:36 AM

Gwendolly said:
SightlessReality said:

Oh I see, so if Lupa was targeting you and Suzune died instead. That still leaves Lupa and Zombie then. Zombie could have died of poison. And Lupa???
Lupa dies when using their limitbreak. It's a 1 for 1 trade. Zombie died by poison(most likely). They did mention they were poisoned the day before I believe.

Oct 6, 2016 8:38 AM

SightlessReality said:
Gwendolly said:

Lupa dies when using their limitbreak. It's a 1 for 1 trade. Zombie died by poison(most likely). They did mention they were poisoned the day before I believe.

Oh right xD Okay back to zero again
<3

Pages (54) « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 » ... Last »