Game v3: Final Fantasy Crossover | Game Thread | Game ends - ??? Won

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (54) « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »
Sep 30, 2016 6:54 PM

Oct 2013
lupadim said:
SightlessReality said:

Sure you are, sure you are. That's what you said last night. No dice.
I can't make bricks without clay, need a bit more exp

Excuses Excuses.
Sep 30, 2016 6:56 PM

Oct 2013
coromandel said:
Is it just me or is Lupa always much more active during nights? =/

SightlessReality said:
Ugg, -punches Holo in their face-

Why did you punch him, Sightless?

I punched her because I was pissed off that they had the gall to call me inactive when even prior to the post stated I wouldn't be able to make it for EOD/N & SOD/N due to work.
Sep 30, 2016 6:57 PM

Aug 2012
SightlessReality said:
lupadim said:
I can't make bricks without clay, need a bit more exp

Excuses Excuses.
You will soon meet these excuses.

The good news I have is: It won't be next night. But after the next night, boy will you meet the pointy end of the sword. Or whatever the girl I am (Yuna?) uses to kill people
Sep 30, 2016 6:58 PM

Oct 2013
lupadim said:
SightlessReality said:

Excuses Excuses.

The good news I have is: It won't be next night. But after the next night, boy will you meet the pointy end of the sword. Or whatever the girl I am (Yuna?) uses to kill people

Sure, sure. But nah, I'm going to get you lynched before that scum.
Sep 30, 2016 6:59 PM

Aug 2012
SightlessReality said:
lupadim said:

Not today

Maybe tomorrow, and you should hope no quest shows up either, if it does you'll meet a grim fate tonight
Sep 30, 2016 7:05 PM

Oct 2013
Y
lupadim said:
SightlessReality said:

Not today

Maybe tomorrow, and you should hope no quest shows up either, if it does you'll meet a grim fate tonight
Yeah, keeping telling yourself that scum. Not even Firo and his immortal gang buddies will be able to save you.
Sep 30, 2016 10:12 PM

May 2014
TheConquerer said:
I dont want to vote in what is clearly turning out to be a lynch train but at the same time I really doubt two characters are gonna have such similiar abilities so someone is probably lying...

Funny thing is, my Limit Break is similar to their abiities as well. x)

Gwendolly said:
Lupa seems town right now, because he basically invited mafia to kill him last night and mentioned about a passive he couldnt reveal yet, so maybe his role is accurate after all he didnt answer my question to that, so maybe its still not to reveal). But still didnt answer my question about how much xp he earned for the first quest.

But why did Lupadim claim at all? Isn't that a bit weird too?

Gwendolly said:
@coromandel @Togs I want your oppinion on Karote. Because no one ever questioned him. He claimed town, but he hasnt been really helpful. But no one seems to care. Seems doubtful. Plus he wants to start another train. Is he trying to save his scumbuddy? Like I said, I dont want to ignore people who think are save.

He's not my #1 suspect. But I guess you're right to pressure players who haven't said too much, though.

I can see why he'd want to start another train - having several trains leads to more vote changes we can analyze later.

Sep 30, 2016 10:27 PM

May 2014
I want everyone to answer and tell me your opinion:

1] zombiewolf's sickness: was it suzune, or someone else? what kind of effect does it have on zombie?
2] night 3: why was there only 1 nightkill? most likely scenario?
3] your opinion on lupadim, gwendolly, kOtA, suzune, grrr, sightless, lord_sithis, lamby?

@theConquerer @Lupadim @_Claire_ @Tingle @Lamby @Gwendolly @Lord_Sithis @grrr @SightlessReality @Karote @Suzune-chan @Togs @ZombieWolf2508 @KOtA

Sep 30, 2016 11:12 PM
Jul 2018
coromandel said:

1] zombiewolf's sickness: was it suzune, or someone else? what kind of effect does it have on zombie?
3] your opinion on lupadim, gwendolly, kOtA, suzune, grrr, sightless, lord_sithis, lamby?

@theConquerer @Lupadim @_Claire_ @Tingle @Lamby @Gwendolly @Lord_Sithis @grrr @SightlessReality @Karote @Suzune-chan @Togs @ZombieWolf2508 @KOtA
Yeah, I'll have to read everything from Night 3 since I've been busy with irl things, so yeah.
Sep 30, 2016 11:16 PM

Feb 2014
i can give my opinion on kota , he's a nice guy

also @Karote , its o not 0 , your vote will not count (game host please make this happen :P)
==========================================
but for real

coromandel said:

1] it could be someone else , its say's while he was heading back , so it doesn't says it surly was suzune (that's what i think)
2]someone was protected/ a target had some kind of night kill immune / SK or mafia skipped on their kill
3]
lupadim : claims he has an LP that will harm the mafia so they can target him , i'd say he has some kind of ability that'll help him in that .
gwen: since she was a target under attack she's been on defiance since then .
kota: It's a me
suzune: claimed and already claimed role .....
grrr: everyone suspect him , yet no one has questioned him (like why ??!!?).
sightless : targets lupadim , ignoring the whole votes that happened and what the other's trying to do to pressure someone.
lord_sithis: ~~~~
lamby: low key claimed that he can watch others at night , but zombieWolf was the one watching people at night
Sep 30, 2016 11:34 PM

Dec 2014
Been killed so hard, I died to death. Rip me.

Good luck to the rest of ya'll.
Oct 1, 2016 12:08 AM

Sep 2012
ZombieWolf2508 said:
I watched Suzune last night, who visited noone, but I got sick upon doing so.

Define "watched" in this case..... should be tracked*?
Oct 1, 2016 12:13 AM

Sep 2012
coromandel said:
ZombieWolf2508 said:

Yes, some unknown ailment has befallen me.

It was either Suzune's passive, or you were targeted by someone else.
Maybe there's someone who can heal people from sickness, or new shop items.. =/

I'm curious what @Lamby has to say and whether he's seen anything tonight.

As far as I know, no such ailment has befallen me.
Also how would I have seen anything tonight?

1-shot global check.
1-shot targeted ability usage check.
1-shot ???

Tbh, there should be a few options one could piece together as an assumed outline or exact ability remaining.... though obviously it's not something that should be rushed or confirmed right now.
Oct 1, 2016 12:15 AM

Sep 2012
lupadim said:
By the way, Suzune, I recently received some information that makes you very suspicious.

Turns out someone has a role that looks a lot like yours. It allows them to leave during the night thus making them invincible, and it's a two-shot.

You have something very similar except for it activates on all even nights.

Wooops if you have it somewhere in this game... but if not, a compiled summary of abilities and results would be appreciated seeing as this is of quite some interest.

Edit: Nvm, I can just throw the later clarification of your passive with the your older post here: Nearly full claim
LambtronOct 1, 2016 3:42 AM
Oct 1, 2016 12:16 AM

Sep 2012
Should probably get a thorough claim post done at some point.
Oct 1, 2016 12:18 AM

Sep 2012
coromandel said:
Lupadim says he's Yuna. He doesn't seem trustworthy based on day interactions, but Yuna is a town character I expect to be in the game.
Suzune is apparently Larsa. Which is, if I remember correctly, more of a side character.

I'm wondering why you claimed at all @Suzune-chan. You gave in rather quickly.
Not sure whether I should trust you after Zombie got sick, + apparently you shot someone during N2.

And wen's role was covered up - I'm wondering if whoever used the item on him learned his role? The Veil Potion sounds like a Janitor shot, and Janitors cover up + find out their victims' role. So all in all I'm not sure I believe these claims. They came out of nowhere, too.

Fuhk lol.... I never actually asked how that item functions as a whole tbh, just ninja'd it once I could afford to under the assumption Mafia might not hold their own janitorial ability, outside of possible limit-breaks.
Oct 1, 2016 12:19 AM

Sep 2012
Togs said:
lupadim said:
By the way, Suzune, I recently received some information that makes you very suspicious.

Turns out someone has a role that looks a lot like yours. It allows them to leave during the night thus making them invincible, and it's a two-shot.

You have something very similar except for it activates on all even nights.

Thats my role : P I held off claiming last Night so that I could soak up a kill. And that's how I know Suzune is definitely lying.

vote: Suzune

Insert note here*
Oct 1, 2016 12:29 AM

Oct 2015
💎 Vote Count 4.5💎

💎 Suzune-chan (5)💎 | |💎 Togs,lupadim, _Claire_ ZombieWolf2508,TheConquerer💎
💎 KOtA (5)💎 | |💎 coromandel, Karote, Suzune-chan, grrr ,gwendolly💎
💎 Lupadim (1)💎 | |💎 SightlessReality💎

💎 Not Voting 💎:| | 💎 Tingle, KOtA, Lord_Sithis , Lamby 💎

💎 Mod Notes: Time for phase change is 24 hours 💎
› Time until Night 4 ‹

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Oct 1, 2016 12:30 AM

Sep 2012
Togs said:
Ok full claim I am Golbez, Man in Black. I have 2 shots of "teleportation" which makes me untargetable for a Night and I used one last Night, which is why I think there was only 1 kill. I instantly knew Suzune was lying, since she is counterclaimed BOTH by me having her role and Lamby seeing her action.

Interesting.... don't fell too bad about this, but I might feel the need to check initial game appearances and flavour etc surrounding character claims.
Oct 1, 2016 12:31 AM

Sep 2012
_Claire_ said:
coromandel said:

I made a list with players who might be mafia - based on how Holocaster voted, and who voted for him.
So I had a bunch of players I suspected, and picked out the least suspicious one, because the mafia usually sends a player who they think won't be blocked/watched.

It's possible he didn't actually try to kill anyone, but it's a lead.

What do you think of the accusations against Suzune-chan?

Looking at Togs claim, I am doubtful of his Golbez. A FFIV character right?
Nonplayable right?
Playable only in After Years.

Oh well..
But lupadim supports his claim.
Hmm..

Well, guess I'm not alone in my paranoia :3
If shit goes sour, 2 for 1 doesn't sound bad.

In regard to Lupa, flavour and abilities have me scratching my head a bit tbh.

Edit: The timings were also rather opportune to capitalise on.
Even as separate statements/claims, more so as a whole/combined.
LambtronOct 1, 2016 12:49 AM
Oct 1, 2016 12:33 AM

Sep 2012
grrr said:
I guess it is time for Suzune to go. She killed so many of us :(.

Vote: Suzune

"Setting her up" :S?
Oct 1, 2016 12:47 AM

Sep 2012
_Claire_ said:
^ Also another thing is, Togs' character is shady as hell, like Suzune's.

Mmmmmm I actually find it concerning at this point.
There's an additional reason for now, though I'll cover it once I've gone through this day phase, even if it's not solid due to the amount of info we have right now..... but it might be something to note.
Oct 1, 2016 12:50 AM

Sep 2012
Suzune-chan said:
ZombieWolf2508 said:

As I returned from watching suzune I caught an illness. Dunno if random, someone's ability, an item, or something from Suzune.
was not me, I'm not passive. I mean I suppose a commuter is kind of passive but I have no secondary ability.

Insert note here*
Oct 1, 2016 12:55 AM

Sep 2012
Togs said:
Suzune-chan said:
I once thought there was no way the town had both a neighborhood and two sets of Masons but it did. So nothing surprises me anymore. Trying to figure out a closed set up is a waste of time. It is possible if the threat to the town is high or there are a lot of potential killing roles in place.

It's not outside the conceivable thoughts of man that our roles could be some kind of modgaming trap (I heavily doubt it though). But then, what do you say about Lamby seeing you kill ? And on top of that, Zombiewolf getting poisoned for targeting you ? You have been playing a good game I think but there's a mountain of mechanical evidence here that you simply cannot talk your way out of.

You should probably claim your limit break though. I don't think you'll get to use it anyways : V

If that's the case, you'd find out rather soon regardless.
Pushing for something that's not needed.
Oct 1, 2016 12:56 AM

Sep 2012
grrr said:
Oh did you mean your ability when you said " I am not around in the evening.". I thought you were claiming being offline which is actually wrong since you were online. Okay you dodged that.

Question:
Have you lied to us at least once this game Suzune, before this post?

Yes/No ?

Your useful questions are gold sometimes, you know that right.
Oct 1, 2016 12:57 AM

Sep 2012
ZombieWolf2508 said:
Vote Lynch Suzune

What sort of plague did I catch from you?

Might wanna get that checked <.<
Oct 1, 2016 12:58 AM

Sep 2012
Togs said:
TheConquerer said:
I dont want to vote in what is clearly turning out to be a lynch train but at the same time I really doubt two characters are gonna have such similiar abilities so someone is probably lying...

Excellent deduction my friend. Now who do you think is lying, the Towny Togs or the Scummy Suzune ?

THE OVER PUSH IS REAL.
Also why tack this on for Conq of all people....
Oct 1, 2016 1:02 AM

Sep 2012
Suzune-chan said:
I'll be frank, what annoys me most is that the message makes it looked like I make whoever sick. I mean, goodness that is super unfair. As if I did not have enough troubles without that to be added on to the pile. So annoying...

Not reading it like that tbh.
Having caught it whilst returning*
Not having come back with an illness.

ZombieWolf2508 said:

As I returned from watching suzune I caught an illness. Dunno if random, someone's ability, an item, or something from Suzune.
Oct 1, 2016 1:03 AM

Sep 2012
As a wise Spider-man once said:
WEB, WEB, WEB, WEB, WEB, WEB, WEB.
Oct 1, 2016 1:11 AM

Sep 2012
Suzune-chan said:
Haha, I'm super amazed at the reaction to lying. Haha. Lying is not inherently scummy and playing lynxh all liars is a dangerous game.

I do at-least like this post.
I strongly believe in the fact town has the upper-hand in lying and that most people should learn to utilise it much more often.
Though I think this might be an obvious fact in regards to myself around this club.
Oct 1, 2016 1:14 AM

Sep 2012
Suzune-chan said:
Karote said:
I really don't know what to do, everyone pretty much decided on Suzune.
I will just smile at the end because everyone thinks it is me. Well I will make some final stand posts then when I get home.

Looking forward to it, if it's not already there in the next couple of pages.

If you don't mind answering.....
How many of these names do you believe to be scum or more specifically Mafia, would also love to hear which in particular if any ^^
Lupadim
Lamby
Suzune-chan (Sorry, couldn't resist)
Togs
ZombieWolf2508
KOta
Oct 1, 2016 1:15 AM

Sep 2012
Suzune-chan said:
So what says you Karote. Am I scum?

vote: Kota I have honestly never thought about you as scum before because you have been quiet but I will vote in self preservation until it is easier for me to read you.

Edit- used vote tags instead of bold.

Is self-preservation really the only choice you're considering at this point?
Oct 1, 2016 1:17 AM

Sep 2012
lupadim said:
No, let's NOT make a new train. This train is pretty solid and Suzune's reaction was terrible, instead of defending herself she criticized us for using "non-game mechanics" which is not exactly valid since realizing that it is unlikely for two roles to be the same in a role madness game is part of the mechanics, if you are going to fake claim you need to make it believable.

Even if this is a wrong lynch, there's just way too much evidence on Suzune to ignore her.

- claims a role that seems to be a clone of someone else's role
- was seen killing by someone here
- someone that visited her got a disease
- voting in self preservation while ignoring the fact her role is not all that helpful for the town, it is a role that only offers benefits for Suzune herself (self preservation/survival) and not for the town as a group

Togs buddy also likes to push :3
Some irony in this too.....
Could come in handy down the track.
Oct 1, 2016 1:21 AM

Sep 2012
TheConquerer said:
I kinda feel theres more on Suzunne than Kota and lynching Suzunne will yield more info so vote suzunne
If towny togs turns out to be telling the truth then thats terrific.

lol, calling him the big double T.
Telling the truth, about what?
Oct 1, 2016 1:24 AM

Sep 2012
Gwendolly said:
Lupa seems town right now, because he basically invited mafia to kill him last night and mentioned about a passive he couldnt reveal yet, so maybe his role is accurate after all he didnt answer my question to that, so maybe its still not to reveal). But still didnt answer my question about how much xp he earned for the first quest.

coromandel said:

What do you think of the accusations against Suzune-chan?

For Suzune to be cornered and not really countering Togs or anything at all does look suspicious. And I really trust Togs now cause I noticed he's really good at reading an humans mind.I'm gonna properly track back on Suzune but Ill be damned if she happens to be town. I guess Conquerer is right too, lynching her will get us results.

Insert note here*
Tacking ones self onto more sudden "town reads"
Somehow going out of the way to pat someone else on the back for tacking a vote onto the same people for the same reason.

Also just wondering.... why would someone counter a counter when the two are different things?
Oct 1, 2016 1:26 AM

Sep 2012
Suzune-chan said:
Why would I counter togs? Who is to say that both roles do not exist at the same time. I learned my lesson getting a second pair of Mason's lynched because I was a mason taught me to not resist the potential of skills. I assume we have a different limit break so why should I cry about him saying the same. Ridiculous to think that things cannot be so.

Ah, this was kind of covered here I guess.
Oct 1, 2016 1:28 AM

Sep 2012
lupadim said:
grrr said:
To be fair you could just have been poisoned by someone else instead of being poisoned by visiting Suzune.

In fact, if that is how it worked, how did the person that said Suzune killed someone not get poisoned?

Lynching lurkers is a bad idea since lurkers are often town with very powerful roles trying to stay low in my experience, but I also remember that mafia in MAL forums is all backwards and mafia ends up staying low while the town goes full vocal, so what do I know?

This is actually a quality post, not guna lie.
Oct 1, 2016 1:32 AM

Sep 2012
Gwendolly said:
@coromandel @Togs I want your oppinion on Karote. Because no one ever questioned him. He claimed town, but he hasnt been really helpful. But no one seems to care. Seems doubtful. Plus he wants to start another train. Is he trying to save his scumbuddy? Like I said, I dont want to ignore people who think are save.

Carrot is dece when he needs to be, choose wisely.
Oct 1, 2016 1:35 AM

Sep 2012
Karote said:
Karote said:

I made a new train to squeeze every information I can.
It's kind of stupid, for everyone to vote Suzune and sit on that one-sided train doing nothing.

Ye
She's doing quite well as a ball of/magnet for the intentions of others ^^
Oct 1, 2016 1:37 AM

Sep 2012
Suzune-chan said:
Gwendolly said:

Whats your limit break?
well I did not get it so, I fail to see how it is going to help me today.

Wut even.
Going into your "special even night phase" I'd have assumed you'd be looking for a way out of the lynch...
Oct 1, 2016 1:42 AM

Apr 2015
Togs said:
Suzune-chan said:
I once thought there was no way the town had both a neighborhood and two sets of Masons but it did. So nothing surprises me anymore. Trying to figure out a closed set up is a waste of time. It is possible if the threat to the town is high or there are a lot of potential killing roles in place.

It's not outside the conceivable thoughts of man that our roles could be some kind of modgaming trap (I heavily doubt it though). But then, what do you say about Lamby seeing you kill ? And on top of that, Zombiewolf getting poisoned for targeting you ? You have been playing a good game I think but there's a mountain of mechanical evidence here that you simply cannot talk your way out of.

You should probably claim your limit break though. I don't think you'll get to use it anyways : V

It is not yet clear if visiting Suzune is the cause of the illness and wait, how can you know it is poison?
Oct 1, 2016 1:49 AM

Sep 2012
Suzune-chan said:
Gwendolly said:

I meant, if you happen to be townie and claim your WHOLE role and mafia targets you next night. Will it still be processed through the day? Because if yes, then you should have no fear in telling us.
Ah, I see your point. Makes sense makes sense. Yes I do not see an reason why it would not be processed as I believe it would be processed before the kill otherwise, it would be rather useless.

My limit break is: Hold Assault: Mafia is prevented from making a kill.

Hmmmm I wonder if the host threw consistencies out the window with roles.
Oct 1, 2016 1:50 AM

Apr 2015
@Lamby I dont remember you saying that Suzune definitely killed somebody but what is the odd that Holocaster illusionist (his ability works by redirect A to B right?) and he was targeting Suzune with someone else? Doesn't it mean any ability goes from A to B?
Oct 1, 2016 1:50 AM

Sep 2012
Sightless/Lupa being coot -_____-
Oct 1, 2016 1:52 AM

Apr 2015
coromandel said:
TheConquerer said:

Funny thing is, my Limit Break is similar to their abiities as well. x)

It makes me wonder now...

Gwendolly said:

But why did Lupadim claim at all? Isn't that a bit weird too?

Probably to make himself.. More creditable? Also all his talk of not having enough exp is kind of like baiting us to "save" him longer to show his Limit Break :s
Oct 1, 2016 1:53 AM

Apr 2015
lupadim said:
SightlessReality said:

Excuses Excuses.

Next night and next night... By the time we realizes, this guy will probably say "ehehe I am bluffing" :/
Oct 1, 2016 2:02 AM

Apr 2015
coromandel said:

1. No idea, but I will say it isn't Suzune. Probably someone poisons Zombie as he is a watcher.
2. Kota probably is scum, but I would like to hear more from him before making a decision. Roleblocking scum and no night kill isn't rare.
3. I would say all mafias are in those, I am slightly town-reading Lamby. Grrr/sightless/lord sithis/kota have the highest chance of being scums. I am being doubtful of Lupadim somehow, @lupadim what is your passive's name, please? Gwendolly.. Heh... I don't know, I get this fake scumhunting vibe from her, but oh well. I would throw her into the mafia list of grr/sight/sithis/kota. Suzune.. I am considering her Limit Break, which if true is powerful. Also, Togs's claim is shady. His character is as not famous as Suzune's roleclaim, probably even less as Togs' character is non-playable in entire FFIV (from google), and I doubt his credibility now even though lupadim supports him. I was thinking they could be in cahoot to frame Suzune but.. it would be a stupid move. Arghh :/
Oct 1, 2016 2:07 AM

Apr 2015
Lamby said:
_Claire_ said:

Looking at Togs claim, I am doubtful of his Golbez. A FFIV character right?
Nonplayable right?
Playable only in After Years.

Oh well..
But lupadim supports his claim.
Hmm..

Well, guess I'm not alone in my paranoia :3
If shit goes sour, 2 for 1 doesn't sound bad.

In regard to Lupa, flavour and abilities have me scratching my head a bit tbh.

Edit: The timings were also rather opportune to capitalise on.
Even as separate statements/claims, more so as a whole/combined.

+1
Lamby said:
Togs said:

Excellent deduction my friend. Now who do you think is lying, the Towny Togs or the Scummy Suzune ?

THE OVER PUSH IS REAL.
Also why tack this on for Conq of all people....

I cant agree more with overpush

"Towny" togs and "scummy" suzune. :/...
Trying too hard to just convince people you are town, eh?
Oct 1, 2016 2:15 AM

Apr 2015
Also, what the h is this gil exp system?

I get much more exp than my gil have :S
Oct 1, 2016 2:15 AM

Sep 2012
coromandel said:

Personal actions and the wording itself when stated, I'd believe it was something else.
Potentially sounds like it resolves really late as an ability, as investigations are rather far down the chain, so it's not impossible that it's passive or passive that needs to be activated for that phase.

As for the single kill, there could be a whole bunch of potential reasons lol.... as far as interactions go in larger bastard games and or role-madness itself, those minor coincidences shouldn't be over-looked either.
Hitting invalid targets (Commuter, hider, nexus, redirection)
Possible RB (item or otherwise)
Protection, Doc or passives.
Lastly, a bad bet, but eh.... Pyro/Arso (I'm actually wondering if the item shop is a bluff on the hosts end)

Lupa seems a bit over the place with decent posts, being publicly boastful but holding an odd flavour/role combo..... not that happy with them for now, though they're playing their part and they'll get their time in the spot-light soon given their claims.

Gwen has been patchier than most with their indicative posts leaning in either direction, most positives seemed timed more according to their own needs/interests as per others stance regarding them.

kOtA is bleh.
Needs to get work done.
Blocked in prior night, obviously in an unfavourable position in-turn of this.
^Action taken by a more substantial town~esque player.

Suzu should be mostly obvious at this point, given my posts throughout the last few phases.

GRRR!! would make a good comedian.
They're easy enough to figure out late game tbh, not a major concern yet.

Sightless, falls into a similar position to GRRR!! though for slightly different reasons.

Sithis..... oh golly, I can't actually remember if they've done anything substantial tbh, can't say I take much pleasure, if any in reading theirs posts.
Pretty sassy at times, I hope they're not town tbh.

Lamby is a shitter, YEE.
Something like that.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (54) « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.