Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Mar 6, 2017 10:10 PM

@TrashGiant

This character is the very embodiment of the reason Tor is adamant about sealing the darkness away in the void, because without its existence, the world would have no dark, and in turn, no light. And would become the void.
  1. Do you mean inhabit instead of inhibit? Inhibit means to restrain something.
  2. So let me get this straight. You can choose an object, but once that duration and cooldown are over, you cannot choose anything else for that particular force until it is destroyed? And even then it has to be an object similar in purpose? Say you inhabited a person's hat. That would mean that that force could only ever inhabit the hat unless it was broken right? And then could only ever be used on headware?
  3. Compliment? You mean like Force of Death is defensive, so it can only be used on armors and shields and clothing? or more specifically heavy armor and shields? And force of life on weapons?
  4. Okay, so the reason for penalty is for Forces that make each other stronger?
  5. The Force of Death is basically a damage nullifier?
  6. The Force of Life is an offensive ability? How much stronger does it make a weapon? Also, this power would have no effect on Spawn, Undead, and Unliving. Because you specified it can expell beings from Life. The beings are not alive to begin with, therefore, the effect is null.
  7. Wait. am I mistaking this and it actually summons two objects? And not imbues thigns?
  8. I like this char.

Mar 6, 2017 11:26 PM

I never try to make characters that view the darkness as a plague... maybe except for Macro. Also, before I begin, the explanations are vague because I have the tendency to go into unneccessary detail with things when I go into explanation mode.

And now, it's time for the newest edition of: "English is hard which makes me hard."
  • Is it? I usually don't come into contact with the word inhibit so I never really figured it didn't mean what I thought it meant. I think it's the similarity between the two words confused me.
  • Once a force inhabits a certain object, it is bound to that object until it is destroyed. Once that object is destroyed, the next object it inhabits has to be something that can be used in the same manner. (E.g. If it inhabited a longsword, the next object has to be something swung at mid-range with a sharp blade.)
  • No, I meant to say that the Force of Death is defensive BECAUSE it inhabits a shield.
  • Well, let's use an example: Force of Death and Force of Life are a standard sword and shield combo and work independently of each other, but together are pretty solid (AKA, they're a standard combination and have no penalty.). Now imagine Force of Death with another shield or barrier ability, in that situation, your defensive power skyrockets, but can make each other obsolete at times (The pure defensive upgrade would deserve both a duration and cooldown penalty, but the cooldown penalty is omitted since the combination already has a drawback.). Now, Force of Death and an ability that collects energy from enemy attacks and the reflects it. The two work great together as the Force of Death is vital for the second power to work without much risk and the two don't get into each others way (Since there's no real drawback, there's both a duration and a cooldown penalty.). There's no reason I can think of for the solo use penalty, that's just for context of the power.
  • I guess you could call it that? Karema still has to block the attack though. I can't really give a good measurement for the absorption limit, so it's gonna be up to you in battles to determine how much 'moderate' is.
  • As you specified, the Force of Life does not really have an effect on the things you're fighting in this RP, so I'm not gonna bother specifying how much it makes the sword stronger. But it's still a sword so it's able to do sword things, it's just the bonus that doesn't work. The only reason for it is a counterbalance for the Force of Death.
  • Nope, it's imbuing. It's gonna be fun to imagine Karema just carrying around a large arsenal of things. I think I once wrote a story about a guy that carried around every weapon I could think of.
  • Thanks, I try.

Mar 7, 2017 7:15 AM

@TrashGiant
With all that clarified, your approved.

Your Affinities are:

• Divine Affinity (Light) - 50%
  • Divine Affinity (Void) - 0%
  • Divine Affinity (Dark) - 50%

Add your character to the Character Tracker.
+50 XP for Flawless character.

Mar 8, 2017 7:46 AM

Mar 8, 2017 9:06 AM

@Inaru-Sama
Well i see no problems except for extreme risks since i am guessing by death you mean permanent.

Your Affinities are:

• Divine Affinity (Light) - 0%
  • Divine Affinity (Void) - 100%
  • Divine Affinity (Dark) - 0%

Mar 8, 2017 8:43 PM

@Inaru-sama

Your affinities are:

Light - 10%
Void - 85%
Dark - 5%

@Byakugaran

Its impossible for anything in this world to be 100% Void without first transcending.

And for him to die and components to melt, it would require its AI to be transfered to a new body for ressurection. And when I say AI, the only way for a soul tp be mechanized is through digitalizing a soul and storing it within a highly complicated AI Matrix Core. So therefore, this Core would be stored elsewhere in its body, protected from the heat and far away from any exhaust valves.

Of course, this is is all how Inaru wants it to be. If it does mean this, then he/she would be required to specify where the AI core is being kept.

Now that i read, you mention a computational core. That would be the same thing I assume?

Mar 9, 2017 10:52 AM

Mar 15, 2017 4:20 PM

Modified by Umbra_curator, Mar 15, 2017 4:51 PM

Song i'm feeling right now: <3

Quote of the day:"Throw me to the wolves and i'll return as pack leader"

Mar 15, 2017 4:48 PM

@Umbra_curator

Okay so i looked at you character. I don't see many problems, your power is fine and such. However you accidentally mispelled block in the power to clock.

Also the only real problem is your stats, you start off with 1 to all due to being level 1 a little above the average human, so add +1 to all of them.

Mar 15, 2017 4:50 PM

@Byakugaran

Haha sorry, yeah i'll change that now, thanks.

Song i'm feeling right now: <3

Quote of the day:"Throw me to the wolves and i'll return as pack leader"

Mar 15, 2017 4:57 PM

@Umbra_curator

Your Affinities are:

• Divine Affinity (Light) - 5%
  • Divine Affinity (Void) - 45%
  • Divine Affinity (Dark) - 50%

Mar 20, 2017 1:12 PM

Modified by StrangeJoker, Mar 20, 2017 2:27 PM

Mar 20, 2017 1:29 PM

@StrangeDragon

Welcome man, i hope you will enjoy it here.

So lets discuss about your character. First off the your race already has a name, we call it nephilim. And those can indeed join the human factions.

Then second of i see no problems really just some questions. So your ability gives him armor of crystal, okay then my question is you say enchancer does this mean your overall physical capabilities are increased? If so then i would like it if you could be a little specific on how much so.

Then by berserker mode do you mean when he is consumed by rage and fury?

And yes indeed even when renegades they will gain their colors and traits, what is the case is that most of the time you are born into a brood rather than joining one. So becoming a renegade just makes you no longer bound by a brood masters, but you are always of the same brood.

If you have any questions you are free to ask them to me.

Mar 20, 2017 1:56 PM

@Byakugaran Yeah the berserker mode is his Xera charge and is consumed by his rage and blind fury (the blind section being rather literal as his human eye is covered by the crystals). The enhancer part is focused on his legs and arms where the crystal is most prominent, temporarily increasing his strength and speed. If I were to put a multiplier to it, then the crystals double those stats until he is able to regain control and bring his strength to its natural state.

Mar 20, 2017 2:09 PM

@StrangeDragon

Okay good then please do add the times 2 at the enchancer so that it is in the sheet. But what i do desire with this ability is that you still require a duration and cooldown, i will allow a pretty good duration to cooldown in posts ratio due to the fact that from what i understand he becomes unable to move after this crystal armor dissapears or is destroyed.

Edit: I am currently asking for assistance of the creator for advise on what you could have in the ratio, and he wants to know how though the armor is.
Modified by Byakugaran, Mar 20, 2017 2:15 PM

Mar 20, 2017 2:28 PM

@Byakugaran done and done- sorry about all this btw, it's been a while since I last did some rping ^^".

Mar 20, 2017 2:38 PM

@StrangeDragon

No its fine it really is, i am happy to do it. And i have had a guy who's ability was so hard to think about well that we had to do so for two days, so you are definitely not the worst.

Just a question how strong is the crystal in hardness, like maybe you could compare it to a metal or tell me in Mohs.

Mar 20, 2017 2:56 PM

@Byakugaran

Hmm, on the mohs scale i'd say it's about 6, or compared to a mineral just a bit weaker than quartz, so not indestructable by any means but tough enough to work as an effective armour.

Mar 20, 2017 3:22 PM

@StrangeDragon

Okay i have thought about it for a bit, and your power should be fine since being unable to move for 1 post can be big in certain circumstances if you did not finish the fight in time or are with different people as a team. So i will approve of the character.

Your Affinities are:

• Divine Affinity (Light) - 5%
  • Divine Affinity (Void) - 40%
  • Divine Affinity (Dark) - 45%

Mar 22, 2017 1:54 AM

Modified by Summarill, Mar 22, 2017 1:58 AM

Mar 22, 2017 2:04 AM

@Fuyuyurei

Welcome Back, as for your ability i only have a question. Would this in question make your character invisible, does this makes the dash faster, what does it do?

Mar 22, 2017 2:09 AM

Byakugaran said:
@Fuyuyurei

Welcome Back, as for your ability i only have a question. Would this in question make your character invisible, does this makes the dash faster, what does it do?
It doesnt make him invisible just kinda cloaks him in snow kinda like what ruby rose's symblence does for her kinda, its more of a gimmic and distraction than invisibility it more of which cloaks his next move. If that is to much let me know :)

Mar 22, 2017 2:18 AM

@Fuyuyurei

Your Affinities are:

• Divine Affinity (Light) - 50%
  • Divine Affinity (Void) - 40%
  • Divine Affinity (Dark) - 10%

Mar 23, 2017 3:07 PM

Mar 23, 2017 3:11 PM

@Star-Dazzle

I hope you don't find what i am going to say as harsh.

Could you please remove the ( ) from everything.

Also your bio is not a bio, it is more a personality, a bio is their past before this story (before your first post).

Your special skill will not increase her speed, it does not really count as a good one, think of it more as what she is good at, so like cooking or something.

And finally your xera charge, well it should not be allowed as there are some crazy animals, nor do you have a duration or cooldown.

Mar 24, 2017 10:01 AM

Modified by Samurin, Mar 24, 2017 9:47 PM

Mar 24, 2017 10:19 AM

@Samurin

You are gonna need a charge and cooldown system for this one.

Mar 24, 2017 10:32 AM

@Byakugaran How about now? Any problem which I should correct?

Mar 24, 2017 10:34 AM

@Samurin Umm let me ask this, is this upon one use of the power, or can you do a whole post before it goes on cooldown?

Mar 24, 2017 10:43 AM

@Byakugaran editted the post to two seconds cool down every two(or one) consecutive teleportation in one post

Mar 24, 2017 10:52 AM

@Samurin

Your Affinities are:

• Divine Affinity (Light) - 20%
  • Divine Affinity (Void) - 75%
  • Divine Affinity (Dark) - 5%

Apr 1, 2017 10:28 PM

Modified by Tamoball, Apr 2, 2017 2:04 PM

Apr 2, 2017 1:12 PM

@Tamoball

Hey Tamo nice seeing you. And it does not matter if you don't remember, i remember who invited you so its fine.

As for the problem i had before was the race, but i see that you have changed that now. I don't see a problem with the bio either. There is only one thing i must ask you, but it is only a nit pick and that is that i want to know how strong the metal is. After that i think i can give you a flawless character so you begin with extra xp.

And just so you know your Bio is quite unique and in a good way xD.

Apr 2, 2017 3:23 PM

@Tamoball

Your Affinities are:

• Divine Affinity (Light) - 4%
  • Divine Affinity (Void) - 94%
  • Divine Affinity (Dark) - 2%

Apr 4, 2017 8:29 AM

Modified by Oddlop, Apr 10, 2017 8:28 AM

Apr 5, 2017 7:17 PM

Modified by Tamoball, Apr 7, 2017 1:18 PM

Apr 7, 2017 1:11 PM

@Tamoball

Your Affinities are:

• Divine Affinity (Light) - 25%
  • Divine Affinity (Void) - 45%
  • Divine Affinity (Dark) - 30%

Apr 7, 2017 2:21 PM

Modified by Raiores, Apr 8, 2017 7:25 AM

Apr 7, 2017 2:29 PM

@Raiores your powers from even a little view are too powerful.

Apr 8, 2017 7:15 AM

@Raiores Add a CD to the sword, and if you intent on making multiple clones you will need to lower the stats it has in total even if you have only 1 now.

Apr 8, 2017 7:33 AM

@Raiores, your affinity is basically the same as another guy who just like you uses xera to make objects.

Your Affinities are:

• Divine Affinity (Light) - 1%
  • Divine Affinity (Void) - 99%
  • Divine Affinity (Dark) - 0%

Apr 8, 2017 3:11 PM

Modified by Tamoball, Apr 9, 2017 9:48 AM

Apr 9, 2017 4:10 PM

From personal experience, life could get a little bit rough with a non-offensive xera charge but it is not impossible. I think that power has a lot of room to upgrade from, and would work really well as a theme. I'll poke Byaku, in case he misses this. ^^

Apr 9, 2017 6:01 PM

Finished it
Modified by crow890, Apr 20, 2017 2:17 AM
"In this world full of misery and uncertainty, it is a great comfort that in the end, there is Light in the Darkness.

Apr 10, 2017 12:46 AM

Since I think this'll be asked anyways, is the regeneration voluntary? And when does the 5-use limit kick in? Once per combat or more often? I suppose that if the regeneration is worded it takes 2-3 posts to take place you are not that able to fight? Say if the characters head gets caved in (lethal) or spine is severed, can he move right away or is he down for 2-3 posts?

This is probably fine, if you cannot control the power and all injuries that are not mere scratches would involuntary trigger this power. For voluntary use, I believe this power can have a little bit too much impact especially after a few levels as it effectively says: cheat bad spot 5 times.

As to what comes to the rest - it is probably fine, but you're probably treated as a shadowspawn, and as a headsups I don't think you are able to get human racial abilities from factions.

Apr 10, 2017 1:30 AM

@Tamoball I have given the normal demon affinity, but for hating one of my favorite animals the penguin you shall receive one less xera and one more darkness xD

Your Affinities are:

• Divine Affinity (Light) - 33%
  • Divine Affinity (Void) - 33%
  • Divine Affinity (Dark) - 34%

Apr 10, 2017 1:32 AM

@Byakugaran You're lowering one of my stats? o_o

Apr 10, 2017 1:38 AM

@Tamoball By xera i mean the affinity. Void is neutral or xera affinity.

Apr 10, 2017 1:42 AM

Apr 10, 2017 1:47 AM

@Crow890 Before i will even think of approving it the sword ability has to be removed as there is no metal except for one, which you could not have gotten your hands on which allows that.

Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »