Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 29, 2019 2:38 AM
Feb 2016
Lol shirou making Miyu hair look like Saber
Feb 16, 2019 12:15 PM

Mar 2015
Um hello what's with this cliffhanger. Boi Silver Link you better get up and make 4ier or whatever right about now.
May 24, 2019 5:09 AM

Dec 2012
Tanaka is steaming.
Ekusu... karibaaaa.
Tanaka with the ONE PUUUUUUNCH!
A sword.
Erika got older. She still has no oppai. smh
Shirou is healed.
Dat hand.
Angelica joins them.
Dat house.
Kuro said fuck you.
Luvia oppai in dat bath.
lol at Tanaka.
Miyu really wants to wear lingerie in front of Shirou tonight.
Miyu slaying with that hairstyle Shirou made her.
The story of Shirou and Miyu.

And that was the end. To be honest, I was disappointed by this season.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jun 7, 2019 2:52 PM

Dec 2012
The open ended finale was unexpected, but the developments are most welcome. 3rei had a nice blend of all of the usual magical loli goodness that makes this series so fun to watch. I like that it at least ended on a heartwarming note. Miyu in a yukata is quite lovely, although part of me was hoping she'd cave and put on the bear suit.

7.5/10
Jul 7, 2019 7:52 AM

Apr 2013
so we have to wait for season 5 to understand what went wrong? they could've put in anbother 12 episodes since it developed pretty well till the end but from ep 10 to 12 it was rushed and in 12 ep the battle was just instantly cut.
Jul 26, 2019 7:36 PM

Oct 2015
That was an explosive ending, I guess Shiro took the show over with that last blast! I never expected Tanaka to be a weapon though, it was only her hand, imagine if she used her body next time! I'm still puzzled by what she is and who created her in the first place? Luvia and Rin were kinda unnecessary though, but Rin did save Shiro but I don't know about Luvia though. This show focused more on the archer too much, I've never seen so many archer types in an anime, dammmn! I see Angelica has joined Shiro's harem, what a lame doll! Julian, Erika and Beatrice are alive, which means this will continue. Most of all, Shiro is about to tell us his story of Miyu and him- can't say I'm psyched though! Miyu looked cute in a yukata though, especially when he tied her hair.

Overall it was great show, they really went all out from the previous seasons. The only problem was the sudden bully takeover by Shiro, I hated that they haad to include him in the finale and on top he finished the job while had his harem. What's up with the show's obsession towards Shiro, and a must for him to shine. I felt robbed since he kinda bulldozed his lame ass in the finale. I liked Illya taking the lead, and should've finished everything and not that shitty bastard. Good God I hate that red hair ballsack, wished he died back then! Why, Why him! I would've given this show 9/10 for the quality of the beginning and the middle, but the ending deserves less because of him.

Overall 7/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 11, 2019 2:57 AM

May 2018
By the way Angelica looks like an adult version of Asuna from Mahou Sensei Negima (no heterochromia eyes tho) and her voice actress there plays...another character Kaede (the ninja) but she is a member of Baka Rangers just like Asuna.
Coincidence?
Dec 23, 2019 5:42 AM

Dec 2018
Beatrice is the easiest target when she's charging the hammer, yet Illya and Miyu trying to negotiate with that idiot. And here I thought Miyu was smart.

Well, lol parallel Shirou and Miyu's house is the same as Shirou's house in FSN.
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jul 7, 2020 3:35 PM
Sep 2019
I hope it will continue in the movie, right?
IlasmaJul 7, 2020 3:48 PM
Aug 27, 2020 6:50 AM

Nov 2016
This Fate/Illya is worst Fate serie ever made... The only that was good in the whole Fate/Illya serie was fight Shirou+Kuro vs Angelika rest were really unwatchable at least for me... (maybe because it was more focused on female fans/shoujo at least that atmosphere I felt during watching it). Well everyone might have different tastes but this Fate isn't really for me others were much better for me.
Oct 28, 2020 2:27 AM

Oct 2019
Really an enjoyable ride, marathoning this within a week from S1 because it's just that fun. Maybe if they toss aside lewd loli scenes this show will gain wider audience because that was also my reason to put this on "watch later" list.

8/10
Nov 14, 2020 4:28 AM

Oct 2007
nice, did not expect Tanaka to be their final trump card. Her arm is blazing sword!

and the sword is effective against the source of the muck..

in my opinion.. Illya should have whacked Julian with that sword too..

glad Shirou was saved.

now, they're all temporarily safe. I mean tempory, because the villains still live, and the world is in danger of losing all mana.

enjoyed the show. 8/10
Dec 19, 2020 6:46 AM

Feb 2019
Shirou is best onii-chan.

Miyu has a cute side.

Tanaka is adorable as always, it looks like she's a Noble Phantasm, the flaming sword looks cool as hell!!
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Jan 11, 2021 10:55 PM

Sep 2018
Not the biggest fan of this season, IMO, the weakest season yet. Story wasn't overly engaging and I didn't really like how they focused almost entirely on drama and action, as opposed to slice of life in earlier seasons. 6/10.
Apr 12, 2022 2:09 AM

Jan 2015
Was too hooked watching this season to discuss episodes in between each of them here, watched it all together. So, I'll do my quick thoughts on the season as a whole here.
Best season, holy fuck, so fucking good. How's this show get better with each season? I hope there's still a long way to go before it ends because I'm loving this.

Last slice of life we'll be seeing in a long while, I'm guessing, but, that was still as fun as always, love these characters. Tatsuko, never stop being yourself. Awesome first episode!

We've got a new silly character for the party, however. Tanaka's very funny but also leaves me with a lot of curiosity on where she fits into the world.

I thought I recognized who's voice this was, luckily, I was right! My guy, Kirei, finally appears (properly) in Fate/kaleid, and because we're in this parallel world now, they had lots of choices on where to take his character. What they did was amazing, absolutely hilarious, loved the continuation on his mapo tofu obsession from Heaven's Feel. What a blast.

Also funny how Gilgamesh still is entertained by Kirei and stays around him in this story too, Fate really does connect them!

This character's certainly crazy, goes for the whole household though, huh? Her lust over the villain was certainly amusing, it kind of reminded me of the dumb scenario of, "what if in Toy Story, the toys had to sit there silently, watching masturbation?" Awesome Noble Phantasm, with her using Mjölnir.

Awesome shot here.

Awesome quote, Kuro's words really do make you feel for Miyu, as well.

Funny Tanaka chibi.

Funny character in general.

Will say though, this episode (fifth episode, I think)'s first half or so was definitely the lowlight of the whole season. Would call it one of the worst episodes in the series but the end really redeemed itself. Realized the kid (probably the worst character) was one of the Ainsworths when you had Tanaka talk about her unconditional hate for the kid, which, led into a really awesome way of revealing the appearance of the enemy. Didn't get screenshots during any of this showdown it seems but, was a really big fan of it, the powers, the dynamic, the interactions, the personality, the introduction of how the Ainsworths treat life like a play, ugh man, so good, such interesting villains here, and the shot of the kid tugging on his arm, "papa, you're going too far," or something, fucking awesome.
After, we lead into a really comedic but insanely good mini arc of sorts with Illya the Bear Magical Girl.

Was hilarious, couldn't have ever predicted such a turn in what's generally been a way more serious season, but, I loved it, was incredibly entertained the whole way through.

Assassin Install is my favourite of the Illya Install designs. Already a ZABANIYA-MAN enjoyer, so it works seeing aspects of that design back but with cute Illya parts combined into the design, haha. But also, wasn't skimpy at all, which I appreciate. Managed to be cool and cute.
Also, fuck!

Coolest Shirou's ever been, holy. Excitement for the film is even higher now, so happy he lived to the end of this season, he's bad-ass as hell. Really emotional, powerful, cool scenes with this character, he had a huge presence whenever he had screen time in this season. Sakura's as much of a fuckin' wacko as expected... well, wasn't expecting her to show up like this, but still.
Forgot to talk about him, however, Gilgamesh was also a lot of fun here! Enjoyable seeing him hang out without really being on the side of the characters, but, still willing to talk without interfering or stabbing backs. Very in character. Gate of Babylon vs. Gate of Babylon, chef's kiss. "Mongrel." Hype as fuck. This season in general was easily the one with the most hype moments in Fate/kaleid.
Shirou's fight being where I was the most hyped, far out, so cool!

Cute pyjamas Illya's in. Learning how this is Miyu's kind of choice on pyjamas really brings out some adorable gap moe.

Laughed, cried, got goosebumps and got pure excitement from watching this season a lot more compared to the previous ones, which, I loved a couple of the previous seasons. This series gets better and better, somehow. Thank you, Shirou, for allowing for a world where Miyu is able to have this. :'D
Illya, Kuro, Miyu, Shirou, have all led to this state, it's wonderful. Well... film's going to dive into the past of this world... I'm looking forward to this.
Jul 14, 2022 7:08 PM
Mar 2019
I thought Tanaka would have played a more prominent role, she slept for most of the Fight.
Overall a usual mix of funny Comedy and serious Fights, never know what to expect with this.
They never got Home either.
Sep 16, 2023 12:12 PM

Feb 2020

God I love fate. Well it's a perfect way to end this season, lots of screen-shottable moments with our cute and sexy cast

Nov 15, 2023 5:13 AM
Jul 2023
The ending is.... eh. But it looks like it will lead greatly into the movies!
- That was more than two lighting bolts....
- Gilgamesh is just... Gone? I hope we see him later, he was my favourite
- Shirou is all good with the gem asspull. Nice callback to stay night though.
- Angela joins the group
- Awwww little sister mode Miyu is cute... nice to see after her emotionless personality for 3 seasons
- Tanaka is back!!!
- I love Shirou's design in this. You can see the Archer leaking through.
- Looks like the movie will go into the grail war and what happened with Shirou and Miyu! Should be a nice break from the magical girl genre.
Feb 12, 2:27 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
I love how Anime went from lesbian magical girl lolis gathering cards with fairly simple plot to parallel world holy grail world destruction/saving plot with human grail containers and tons of mystery characters and devices that we have no bloody clue about on what's going on. Hopefully next 3 movies will explain most of stuff xD

And smug gilgamesh as per usal be like "ah, measly humans, thats what you are attempting to do, okay, seems fun, I'll watch from sidelines now, I know the outcome anyways"
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2016

255 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 7, 2:51 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2016

128 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 6, 2:48 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2016

68 by The_Void_State_ »»
Mar 9, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2016

101 by Karva1 »»
Feb 22, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2016

104 by Karva1 »»
Feb 22, 11:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.