Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 21, 2016 5:05 AM

Dec 2013

I am wondering if anyone here played Shadowverse? I started playing it today and absolutely love it. It's an anime inspired CCG identical to Hearthstone. HS and anime fans should really check it out! Available for iOs/Android

Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Sep 21, 2016 6:27 AM

Sep 2016
Been meaning to download this, but for some reason, my phone decides that it cannot, for whatever reason, install large application files from Google Play Store.

Like wot?
Sep 21, 2016 7:29 AM

Dec 2013
@Eidea Maybe you can try manually downloading the APK to your PC and install it on your phone?
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Sep 21, 2016 9:12 AM
Jul 2018
Looks like another pay to win card game to me, oh well I am going to avoid it
Sep 21, 2016 9:30 AM

Sep 2016
Benphyre said:
@Eidea Maybe you can try manually downloading the APK to your PC and install it on your phone?

Probably will, or use QooApp and play the Japanese version. Not sure why I didn't think of that before...
Sep 21, 2016 10:15 PM

Dec 2013
Darekmhn1 said:
Looks like another pay to win card game to me, oh well I am going to avoid it

I am just gonna be f2p and see where it brings me. Atm, I am just enjoying the gameplay, storyline and the awesome cg.

On a side note, pulling cards is just your luck against RNG. I pulled 8 legendary cards just from the free packs they gave me while my friend pulled only one.

Eidea said:

Probably will, or use QooApp and play the Japanese version. Not sure why I didn't think of that before...

I hope it works for you! anyway I also heard that this game has been approved on Steam Greenlight. So it's just a matter of time till we can play it on pc. I am excited
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Sep 22, 2016 11:55 AM

Sep 2016
Benphyre said:
Eidea said:

I hope it works for you! anyway I also heard that this game has been approved on Steam Greenlight. So it's just a matter of time till we can play it on pc. I am excited

Have you ever tried Bluestacks for playing mobile games on your PC?

Tried to use that for KHUX, but it failed ._. Guess I'll be getting hand cramps from grinding for a while.
Sep 22, 2016 12:18 PM

Dec 2013
@Eidea yes I've tried using Bluestacks but my PC is a toaster sadly. Have you tried Nox?
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Sep 22, 2016 12:25 PM
Aug 2014
Benphyre said:
Atm, I am just enjoying the gameplay, storyline and the awesome cg.

Storyline? Is it a full-blown story or more of a sidestory and mostly a multiplayer game?
Sep 22, 2016 6:04 PM

Sep 2016
@Benphyre I'm in the same boat; it fried my toaster ;-; And I never heard of Nox until you mentioned it.

But back on topic, how's the game for you so far? I really want to get involved with a good CCG/TCG.
Sep 22, 2016 11:27 PM

Dec 2013
leNerd said:
Benphyre said:
Atm, I am just enjoying the gameplay, storyline and the awesome cg.

Storyline? Is it a full-blown story or more of a sidestory and mostly a multiplayer game?

Tbh, after playing through the storyline, it's kinda meh.. and I should edit my op. Nevertheless, the gameplay involved lesser RNG compared to HS. I spoke to some Japanese players and they are already wondering if this game would be bigger than HS. IMO still a far cry but definitely has the potential.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Sep 22, 2016 11:38 PM

Dec 2013
Eidea said:
@Benphyre I'm in the same boat; it fried my toaster ;-; And I never heard of Nox until you mentioned it.

But back on topic, how's the game for you so far? I really want to get involved with a good CCG/TCG.

The gameplay is really good. It's similar to HS in most aspect but also different. In Shadowverse you can evolve your cards. There are no Hero power but you build your decks based on class specific cards like MTG. Only issue I have with the Global version is the lack of option to change between original JPN voice and the English Dub.

Some Japanese players introduced me to DMM Gameplayer which is the platform most Japanese are using to play now. It's for Japan IP only but you may be able to bypass with proxy?
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて

More topics from this board

» What's a hated game that you actually enjoyed?

SnipeStrike - Apr 13

26 by Theo1899 »»
3 hours ago

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3502 by Lost_Viking »»
9 hours ago

» Sega's Golden Axe video games series gets a cartoon adaptation

tchitchouan - Apr 17

2 by DesuMaiden »»
Yesterday, 3:27 PM

» Out of all the Mario games which did you play the most recently

KiraraFan - Apr 9

25 by SnipeStrike »»
Yesterday, 2:54 PM

» What videogame consoles do you own?

SnipeStrike - Apr 17

18 by FanofAction »»
Yesterday, 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.