Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 108 Discussion

Sep 20, 2016 3:41 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Rui basically summed it all up - When she goes after Natsuo, he just hides and hurts her, but when she is the one who is being taken away, he suddenly shows signs of not wanting to let go. I can totally understand how frustrated she is.

Sep 30, 2016 6:56 PM

Uh, where did you read this? Chapter 108, that is.
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Oct 9, 2016 5:36 AM

Sigh. I am really pissed off with the MC. Now I think he doesn't even deserve Rui. He could just rot in hell.
Tch.

Oct 13, 2016 1:54 AM
Please link chapter 108

Mar 15, 12:28 AM
Honestly I think rui should stop liking natsuo and give Alex a chance like he definetly had my heart beating when he bandaged her foot and said he’ll never make her cry and like idk.. she needs to see that if she goes out with him like he could be reminded of hina..

Mar 24, 12:58 AM
ClawViper said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
Rui basically summed it all up - When she goes after Natsuo, he just hides and hurts her, but when she is the one who is being taken away, he suddenly shows signs of not wanting to let go. I can totally understand how frustrated she is.

It’s perfect. Exactly my frustration with the manga at this point.

Jul 12, 11:20 AM
Kisai113 said:
ClawViper said:

It’s perfect. Exactly my frustration with the manga at this point.

Ditto. Is there anyone that Natsuo isn't pissing off?

Preview MangaManga Store